ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is going to blow his chances...

Fauci, Birx and the covidian regime??? Nothing??? Rex Tillerson??? For real. The best I can tell the entire nation would STILL be under the spell of the covidians had it not been the Great People of Florida and the their leader, Ron DeSantis.
Not only did Trump empower these tyrants, but remained silent, no help, zero help when it comes to freeing the nation from the chains of their tyranny

Fauci, Birx and the covidian regime??? Nothing??? Rex Tillerson??? For real. The best I can tell the entire nation would STILL be under the spell of the covidians had it not been the Great People of Florida and the their leader, Ron DeSantis.
The their leader?

This the best you got? Pathetic! Trump better have a better defense for his actions in regards to the covid tyrants than this. I think you got the point despite the typo. John Bolton ? LOL
Why are you so mad? Who are you hearing wlll be DeSantis' running mate? Paul Ryan?

I am a proud Florida resident, born and raised. I am a 2 time Trump voter. All I know is that while Trump empowered Fauci,Birx and the gang, DeSantis got my children back in school before anyone else. He kept the needles out of the arms ( I dont care what you find buried in some bill / I was here, he fought for us when the fighting was hard ). All the while, Trump is out there touting the vaccine as some great success. Nuts! Trumpmade NUMEROUS missteps from day 1 in termsof his cabinet and picking loyal people. DeSantis gets shit done, and as a Florida conservative, he's getting the shit that I want done. I appreciate the things Trump got accomplished, but he's treading on thin ice with me when it comes to DeSantis.
exactly where I stand..but I would vote for Trump again...or DeSantis

Why are you so mad? Who are you hearing wlll be DeSantis' running mate? Paul Ryan?
Im not mad, im honest and direct. I dont know who DeSantis running mate will be. I s Paul Ryan supposed to be better or worse than Mike Pence? I will be as civil about DeSantis vs Trump has Trump allows for. Trump will be my second choice, but a distant second. The idea that Trump is like this working class hero and DeSantis is a RINO vanilla republican is NON SENSE. BTW, you can probably catch me in all sorts of grammar and spelling errors, im not some college graduate egg head. Im a working class Navy vet...you know, the type that Trump says he represents.

Don't misunderstand, I would have voted for these people in a general election....but, Hershel??? Dr. Oz??? The guy he supported to PA Gov??? These were seriously WHACKED OUT political choices in the primary. If Trump is the nominee, I will vote for him....but dinner with Kanye and Nick Fuentes....what is he thinking about??? He IS NOT playing 3D chess while everyone else is playing checkers. Im sorry, but Trump needs to look in the mirror and grapple with his choices

They both stink. Is DeSantis going to pick Pence?
Trump did pick Pence though, twice, right? Sooooo, you are speculating about a bad DeSantis pic while Trump has already made this mistake, twice. Among many many many other POOR personnel decisions

Trump did pick Pence though, twice, right? Sooooo, you are speculating about a bad DeSantis pic while Trump has already made this mistake, twice. Among many many many other POOR personnel decisions
Good point, DeSantis has already said he would finish out his 2nd term as governor, so in order to run for President in 2024 he would be lying.

Would be a horrible way to start his campaign. So DeSantis isn't running in 2024, thanks for clearing that up.

Reactions: fatman76
Good point, DeSantis has already said he would finish out his 2nd term as governor, so in order to run for President in 2024 he would be lying.

Would be a horrible way to start his campaign. So DeSantis isn't running in 2024, thanks for clearing that up.
I think he actually refused to answer that question about finishing out his term. It was something that Crist tried to run on. I think most Florida conservatives, like myself, recognize that the US needs a dose of Florida. We will be okay if he runs. We will put Wilton Simpson or maybe Byron donalds in there if DeSantis goes to DC

Reactions: goldmom
I think he actually refused to answer that question about finishing out his term. It was something that Crist tried to run on. I think most Florida conservatives, like myself, recognize that the US needs a dose of Florida. We will be okay if he runs. We will put Wilton Simpson or maybe Byron donalds in there if DeSantis goes to DC
Well DeSantis might have waffled later, but he absolutely said he was finishing out his 2nd term. I've referenced it here for months to quell the rumors that he was running in 2024. If he does so, the first thing the media will do is call him out as a liar.

And they will have a point. DeSantis should keep his head down and focus on Florida. Instead he's been flirting with the Swamp and courting donors for a possible 24 run.

If DeSantis runs in 24, it will be political suicide.

Do you think Trump keeps running cause people like you are dumb enough to keep voting for him?
You really dont have an answer for the Trump decisions I have laid out, do you? The best you can do is point to page 779 of some law and insinuate that DeSantis is an establishment type and then call me stupid. That really the extent of the Trump position huh? No answer for Fauci and Birx. No answer for Rex Tillerson. No answer for Kanye and the Nazi. No answer for Bill Barr. No answer for Herschel, or Oz. That okay, its not your job to come up with these answers here in the parking lot....hopefully Trump and his people are coming up with these answers.... because it gonna come up

You really dont have an answer for the Trump decisions I have laid out, do you? The best you can do is point to page 779 of some law and insinuate that DeSantis is an establishment type and then call me stupid. That really the extent of the Trump position huh? No answer for Fauci and Birx. No answer for Rex Tillerson. No answer for Kanye and the Nazi. No answer for Bill Barr. No answer for Herschel, or Oz. That okay, its not your job to come up with these answers here in the parking lot....hopefully Trump and his people are coming up with these answers.... because it gonna come up
Didnt Trump just lay his support behind McDaniel for GOP Chair??? Shocking!

He also endorsed DeSantis for governor. In fact, that was the only reason why DeSantis is governor now.
Yeah. We will see how much mileage he gets out of that. Hope it keeps you warm, cause I dont think its the bombshell you think it is. Now did you have a defense for these personnel decisions? Perhaps you like these choices. I guess first thing is first, do you agree that these we eyebrow raising decisions that were made here? Or maybe these guys were the best of the best? Whatcha think?

Yeah. We will see how much mileage he gets out of that. Hope it keeps you warm, cause I dont think its the bombshell you think it is. Now did you have a defense for these personnel decisions? Perhaps you like these choices. I guess first thing is first, do you agree that these we eyebrow raising decisions that were made here? Or maybe these guys were the best of the best? Whatcha think?
Are you including endorsing DeSantis in that list of bad personnel decisions?

As for why I don't offer a defense to you for Trump, do you think you are worth my time? You've made it clear that you think Trump has made a ton of bad moves, and you've made it clear that you voted for him twice, regardless. I think you even said you could vote for him a third time if given the right circumstances.

Why would you continue to support someone that you believe is constantly making bad moves? Aren't you doing the same thing you are accusing Trump of doing?

That's why I'm not wasting my time explaining myself to you.

John Kelly as Chief of Staff??? Could he have picked a more disloyal mutt?

As for why I don't offer a defense to you for Trump, do you think you are worth my time? You've made it clear that you think Trump has made a ton of bad moves, and you've made it clear that you voted for him twice, regardless. I think you even said you could vote for him a third time if given the right circumstances.

Why would you continue to support someone that you believe is constantly making bad moves? Aren't you doing the same thing you are accusing Trump of doing?

I would vote for a half empty spoiled milk carton over a democrat

I think you don't have an answer.

Reactions: jhgator and goldmom
Well DeSantis might have waffled later, but he absolutely said he was finishing out his 2nd term. I've referenced it here for months to quell the rumors that he was running in 2024. If he does so, the first thing the media will do is call him out as a liar.

And they will have a point. DeSantis should keep his head down and focus on Florida. Instead he's been flirting with the Swamp and courting donors for a possible 24 run.

If DeSantis runs in 24, it will be political suicide.
You hope.

Im not mad, im honest and direct. I dont know who DeSantis running mate will be. I s Paul Ryan supposed to be better or worse than Mike Pence? I will be as civil about DeSantis vs Trump has Trump allows for. Trump will be my second choice, but a distant second. The idea that Trump is like this working class hero and DeSantis is a RINO vanilla republican is NON SENSE. BTW, you can probably catch me in all sorts of grammar and spelling errors, im not some college graduate egg head. Im a working class Navy vet...you know, the type that Trump says he represents.
Don’t worry, Ghost is a moron.

Why would I waste my time defending Trump to you? You apparently hate him, and apparently can't stop voting for him, either.
I do not hate him. I think he was wrong by a lot of people who should have had his back. I am appreciative of some of the things he did for our country, especially in the courts. He did some tremendous things, and I think he loves the country ( not as much as he loves himself, but really loves the country ). I think he made some very bad mistakes, especially with his inner circle...and I think he continues to have suspect personnel decision making skills. I think he has been wounded beyond repair. I think he gets sideways with me when it comes to DeSantis. I am up for strong primary centered on policy, but if he is going to attack DeSantis in the mud...then he will be sideways with me. I dont hate him, I think he has very questionable political instincts

I dont hate him, I think he has very questionable political instincts
But you think DeSantis' instincts are good?

Do you think it's a smart move to huddle up with Paul Ryan and discuss if he should run in 24?

Do you think it was a smart move to sign into law the ability to force people to take the covid shot against their will?

Both moves are going to crush him politically. If you haven't noticed, Trump is 10-20+ points ahead of DeSantis in every poll.

Has Trump made some bad political moves? Of course, and all of them have been discussed here by myself. Feel free to do a few searches and you can see for yourself.

But Trump never signed into law that I could be forced against my will to get the clot shot. DeSantis did that.

And he will own the political fallout from it.

I no longer live in Florida, and I don’t like reactionary politics, although I understand that some of that is necessary. But my impression of Desantis is that he has legitimately has made the policy choices that he thought were the best for his state and the people who choose to live there. As far as the vaccine question, that’s Desantis’ biggest political advantage over Trump. Desantis displayed unique political bravery in not mandating the vaccines. Trump will still tell you that he’s responsible for developing them. It will be Trump’s biggest challenge in the primaries.

As far as the vaccine question, that’s Desantis’ biggest political advantage over Trump. Desantis displayed unique political bravery in not mandating the vaccines.
And he threw all that out the window with this:

That move alone cost him any chance he had at a future presidency.

But you think DeSantis' instincts are good?

Do you think it's a smart move to huddle up with Paul Ryan and discuss if he should run in 24?

Do you think it was a smart move to sign into law the ability to force people to take the covid shot against their will?

Both moves are going to crush him politically. If you haven't noticed, Trump is 10-20+ points ahead of DeSantis in every poll.

Has Trump made some bad political moves? Of course, and all of them have been discussed here by myself. Feel free to do a few searches and you can see for yourself.

But Trump never signed into law that I could be forced against my will to get the clot shot. DeSantis did that.

And he will own the political fallout from it.
I think DeSantis instincts are TOP NOTCH. He won Florida by what 2 million votes. Look at the net migration into Florida. The dude clearly has it figured out. Gonna be a tough sell to get people to buy into the idea that DeSantis wants to force the shot, when he is universally known as the guy who broke the back of the covid tyrants. You are gonna have to do better than pointing to a blurb in a law. Floridians LIVED IT....DeSantis was a stud on covid...period. Plus, the guy is on the cutting edge against the perverts and the pedophiles.

And he threw all that out the window with this:

That move alone cost him any chance he had at a future presidency.
Serious question....Do you really think pointing this out is going to be as potent a weapon as showing clips of Trump at the covid meetings actively empowering Fauci....which DeSantis had to clean up after??? Not close

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT