ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is going to blow his chances...

This is how you handle it.

Mark levin said tonight conservative candidates and potential candidates need to stay on message and stay away from mud slinging and childish attacks against fellow conservatives ( not RINOS ) who are fair game. He said the enemy is Biden and the evil Democrat party.

Last edited:
I’m pretty excited to watch Trump and Ghost melt down as Trump flails in the primaries. Who will disgrace themselves more completely with asinine rationalizations, revisionist narratives and petty personal attacks? Should be dramatic.

Niki Haley is stealing support from DeSantis.

And that's the ballgame.

It is a disadvantage to have two seemingly sane, competent executives splitting the relatively normal vote, while Trump takes the wingnut vote unchallenged.
See? Even bradley knows what this means:

DeSantis and Haley are the same.

Problem: Haley is establishment. So that means DeSantis must be too.

Ballgame.

Henceforth, I would like to be referred to as "the board's crunk."

Please and thank you.
Done.

Current poll shows Trump only leading with the old and poor. In other words, Fox News watchers and most Pub posters OTB.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever

This is how you handle it.

Mark levin said tonight conservative candidates and potential candidates need to stay on message and stay away from mud slinging and childish attacks against fellow conservatives ( not RINOS ) who are fair game. He said the enemy is Biden and the evil Democrat party.
I agree....Brandon and the lefties are America's REAL enemies.

Ah... been reading The Gateway Pundit ?
😏

Let me know when they stop the joke raids and grand juries in lefty strongholds then. I still think we may see some joke ham sandwich indictment in GA. Yep the uniparty really wants Trump to be the nominee I guess.

Let me know when they stop the joke raids and grand juries in lefty strongholds then. I still think we may see some joke ham sandwich indictment in GA. Yep the uniparty really wants Trump to be the nominee I guess.
Naw, just to stop breaking the law. How about that for a start.

Reactions: goldmom
Some of us can’t see what’s happening can we?

He isn’t blowing anything the guy has zero chance effectively lost to Hillary and got obliterated by Joe, is there a democratic candidate worse than Hillary?? I don’t think so, trump is absolutely awful he needs the Dems to lose he cannot win.

• Wow
Reactions: Gator Fever
He isn’t blowing anything the guy has zero chance effectively lost to Hillary and got obliterated by Joe, is there a democratic candidate worse than Hillary?? I don’t think so, trump is absolutely awful he needs the Dems to lose he cannot win.
I agree but I and others voted AGAINST Hillary in 2016 thus giving him the win. A better candidate from the Dems would have put their person in the White House and DJT would not be a factor.
Likewise I voted against the Delaware Dimwit in 2020.

People that CANNOT explain why they do not like Trump (other than he says mean things) are not usually the brightest bulbs on any tree.

Yep I wish some of these establishment Reps would just go ahead and register as Dems or at least become Indies when they are pushing the McCains and Romney etc. as a good thing.

Reactions: nail1988
This poll is without Trump and why he and DeSantis are targets of the deep state RATS / RINOS and #fakenews to get taken out so they can nominate a limp dick RINO

This poll is without Trump and why he and DeSantis are targets of the deep state RATS / RINOS and #fakenews to get taken out so they can nominate a limp dick RINO

This poll has some very interesting takeaways, I'm looking at it now.

First, the numbers from the tweet: Note that means 20% of the respondents either would vote for someone else (4%) or 16% said they weren't sure.

In effect, that 20% are Trump voters saying if Trump isnt on the ballot, they aren't voting. So if any significant portion of Trump voters stay home, the dems win even without the cheating.

Second, Ron DeSantis has a 44% net favoribility rating. The same as.....Elon Musk. Trump's at 48%.

If DeSantis runs in the primaries, Trump gets 46% of the vote, DeSantis gets 23%.

If the presidential race is Trump vs Hiden, Trump leads by 5 points.

If the presidential race is DeSantis vs Hiden, DeSantis wins by 1 point. Starting to see why our RINO posters want to 'just move on' from Trump?

0% chance DeSantis is president in 2024. These numbers make me even more sure of that, and more sure why the dems want him over Trump.

The days of Big Tech oligarchs running amok with no accountability are OVER in the state of Florida.

Under the bold leadership of Governor DeSantis, Florida has led the nation in protecting free speech, fighting the woke, and defending the rights of Floridians year after year.

But that was only the beginning...

Governor DeSantis announced a landmark proposal to protect Floridians' personal data and stop China’s malign influence. The governor unveiled the Digital Bill of Rights that would:

▪
Require large search engines, like Google, to disclose whether they prioritize search results based on political party, ideological views, or monetary considerations

▪
Protect the right to participate in online platforms without unfair censorship

▪
Compel Big Tech companies to reveal to the public how internet search engines manipulate search results

▪
Ensure that individuals have the right to control their personal and private data

▪
And last but not least… Ban TikTok and other CCP-owned platforms in schools and universities – putting education and safety FIRST

The devices in your pocket that you rely on every day can be used to spy on you; the social media that you rely on to connect with your loved ones, can cancel you; the news you follow closely, can be warped, shadow banned, and fed to you in a targeted fashion to shape your worldview.

Florida is ending Big Tech’s reign over our lives. We are taking back control.

We have one ask for you today: Add your name here if you support Governor DeSantis’ Digital Bill of Rights.

We will be sharing this list of top supporters with the team tomorrow, so please don’t skip over this, and add your name NOW. >>>

In freedom,
Team DeSantis

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT