ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is the most grave threat to American democracy

GatorTheo

Bull Gator
Apr 1, 2002
I knew you all would want to know.

"Cassidy Hutchinson warned Tuesday that her former boss Donald Trump would not have guardrails if he wins a second term as president, arguing that Trump’s violations of the Constitution after he lost the election in 2020 should be disqualifying from the White House.

“I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history,” Hutchinson told CNN’s Jake Tapper in an interview Tuesday."

2f2bd2d7-a10c-4dde-aac5-f34427faf159.jpeg

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/26/poli...view-trump-most-grave-threat-cnntv/index.html

"Cassidy Hutchinson warned Tuesday that her former boss Donald Trump would not have guardrails if he wins a second term as president, arguing that Trump’s violations of the Constitution after he lost the election in 2020 should be disqualifying from the White House."
"Trump's violations of the Constitution".

As predicted, this will be a recurring theme for the left. There's a specific reason why. Remember the NM quack that said she was going to suspend the 2nd Amendment?

Notice how libs quickly rushed in and said you CANNOT do that, the CONSTITUTION must be protected????

It's almost time, the show is about to begin.

So I guess their play is for me to trust what this bitc@ has to say? Who the F is she? Chief toilet cleaner? I trust the guy who actually loves America.
She testified in one of the impeachments and it was all hearsay.

She wanted a job after Trump left office and he wouldn’t hire her.

And no one trusts her, she’s just saying what CNN wants to hear.

She testified in one of the impeachments and it was all hearsay.

She wanted a job after Trump left office and he wouldn’t hire her.

And no one trusts her, she’s just saying what CNN wants to hear.

This.

And she just “wrote” a book. 🙄 Released today, I think.

Book deals are one of the easiest ways to pay these turncoats to lie about Trump.

So I guess their play is for me to trust what this bitc@ has to say? Who the F is she? Chief toilet cleaner? I trust the guy who actually loves America.
Ron, let me ask you a question. I suspect you have answered this before but I haven't read very many threads in the parking lot.

If Trump wins the presidency again, do you believe he will give up power after 4 years?

Ron, let me ask you a question. I suspect you have answered this before but I haven't read very many threads in the parking lot.

If Trump wins the presidency again, do you believe he will give up power after 4 years?
Did he give it up in 2020 when the election was clearly stolen?

What precedent do you have that anything will be different in 2028?

Seriously, I don’t know where you people get this crap. You live in an alternate universe.

WHEN Trump wins the presidency, he will repair the incredible damage that Brandon did to our GREAT Country, and will choose an awesome VP who will carry on his AMERICA FIRST agenda. This action will severly cripple the cabal who now controls our CIA, FBI and most other alphabet agencies, and return the power of the greatest Country on the planet, to WE THE PEOPLE, instead of China, and the rest of our enemies that Brandon has sold us out to. This should be VERY obvious...unless CNN is your favorite channel

And one more thing. Are you BLIND to what is happening in the world today? I mean TOTALLY blind? Politics get in your way of seeing the truth? Because you ask the question in the light Trump is the problem...but lets turn this around. The DAY Trump was elected, Hillary and the DNC paid a company to create a 100% false dossier to show that Trump colluded with Russia. The FBI KNEW it was fake, yet still investigated him for 3 1/2 years. 51 intelligence officers signed a statement that Hu nters laptop was Russian disinformation in late 2020, BUT the FBI had that computer since mid to late 2019. Now do you believe after over a year...the FBI did not know Hunter's laptop was REAL? I think you need to educate yourself about who the enemy is..because you and your kind are supporting them. Yoiu, the media, entities in our own government, our intelligence agencies, big tech and social media. You also have to look at the HUGE elephant in the room that you unawre libs seem to overlook. A guy who CANNOT even come close to speaking a full sentence...who hid in his basement to hide that fact during the campaign....VERY MYSTERIOUSLY got more votes(after everyone went to bed on election night) than even a VERY good candidate (Hussein obama)running against a VERY bad candidate(Mitt Romney) got, and beat a guy that got more votes than ANY SITTING PRESIDENT in United States history. If everything IK mentioned above (which are inarguable FACTS) does not make you see clearly, you are brain dead...or your politics mean much more to yoyu than your Country....which is the case with EVERY SINGLE dimocrat I have ever know.

And one more thing. Are you BLIND to what is happening in the world today? I mean TOTALLY blind? Politics get in your way of seeing the truth? Because you ask the question in the light Trump is the problem...but lets turn this around. The DAY Trump was elected, Hillary and the DNC paid a company to create a 100% false dossier to show that Trump colluded with Russia. The FBI KNEW it was fake, yet still investigated him for 3 1/2 years. 51 intelligence officers signed a statement that Hu nters laptop was Russian disinformation in late 2020, BUT the FBI had that computer since mid to late 2019. Now do you believe after over a year...the FBI did not know Hunter's laptop was REAL? I think you need to educate yourself about who the enemy is..because you and your kind are supporting them. Yoiu, the media, entities in our own government, our intelligence agencies, big tech and social media. You also have to look at the HUGE elephant in the room that you unawre libs seem to overlook. A guy who CANNOT even come close to speaking a full sentence...who hid in his basement to hide that fact during the campaign....VERY MYSTERIOUSLY got more votes(after everyone went to bed on election night) than even a VERY good candidate (Hussein obama)running against a VERY bad candidate(Mitt Romney) got, and beat a guy that got more votes than ANY SITTING PRESIDENT in United States history. If everything IK mentioned above (which are inarguable FACTS) does not make you see clearly, you are brain dead...or your politics mean much more to yoyu than your Country....which is the case with EVERY SINGLE dimocrat I have ever know.
Let me address Illegal-Shift's question. yes - I do. He gets to finish his mission, pardon himself and absolve himself of federal crimes and then do, what we all want for him to do on the bordern, moving back from cultural marxism, etc.

On Biden, I actually think he legally got the most votes. I am not shy and I look for data everywhere and listen. Trump was terrible with specific demographics that were key in swing districts. He just needed 13,000+ college educated women in Georgia, whose husbands make a fortune, to not view him as a bleach-injecting racist (their term, I have heard this from fellow partners in my firm).

Biden is a platform not a person. Once you understand that, you realize that individuals vote for the platform of people who are in the Biden Ecosystem.

DJ $78 Bourbon said it well here.

The "steal" is the systematic coordination of liberal elite colleges, staffing of roles in government and business who form the neo-liberal coalition. Actually, the less Biden does, the more these individuals get to lead and run things. Perhaps you like what a Lina Khan is doing (I do - she is suing Amazon as a monopoly) or a Gary Gensler. That is what Biden represents.

Back to your question, if Trump does not peacefully transfer power then, he is officially an authoritarian and perhaps a fascist. At this point he is a big personality.

"Cassidy Hutchinson warned Tuesday that her former boss Donald Trump would not have guardrails if he wins a second term as president, arguing that Trump’s violations of the Constitution after he lost the election in 2020 should be disqualifying from the White House.

“I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history,” Hutchinson told CNN’s Jake Tapper in an interview Tuesday."

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/26/poli...view-trump-most-grave-threat-cnntv/index.html
Funny how after becoming besties with Liz, her story has changed. Now she is trying to sell a book. Hmm ....

She was a low level peon at the Whitehouse who actually knows very little, well until Liz started whispering in her ear.

Trump is OUR LAST CHANCE to reign in The Government Police State. That is why The UniParty hates him so much! They truly fear him - this is why they sole 2020!

Let me address Illegal-Shift's question. yes - I do. He gets to finish his mission, pardon himself and absolve himself of federal crimes and then do, what we all want for him to do on the bordern, moving back from cultural marxism, etc.

On Biden, I actually think he legally got the most votes. I am not shy and I look for data everywhere and listen. Trump was terrible with specific demographics that were key in swing districts. He just needed 13,000+ college educated women in Georgia, whose husbands make a fortune, to not view him as a bleach-injecting racist (their term, I have heard this from fellow partners in my firm).

Biden is a platform not a person. Once you understand that, you realize that individuals vote for the platform of people who are in the Biden Ecosystem.

DJ $78 Bourbon said it well here.

The "steal" is the systematic coordination of liberal elite colleges, staffing of roles in government and business who form the neo-liberal coalition. Actually, the less Biden does, the more these individuals get to lead and run things. Perhaps you like what a Lina Khan is doing (I do - she is suing Amazon as a monopoly) or a Gary Gensler. That is what Biden represents.

Back to your question, if Trump does not peacefully transfer power then, he is officially an authoritarian and perhaps a fascist. At this point he is a big personality.

This question tells us where we are in America right now. This guy is not only asleep, he's sawing logs 3 hours in of REM sleep with 4 more to go.

He's not even at the stage where he's starting to question the propaganda that the left is feeding him. He's still in toddler stage, scarfing down anything that gets put in front of him.

When guys like this wake up, then we are saved. But as long as there's even 10% of the population as asleep as this guy, we are in deep trouble.

This.

And she just “wrote” a book. 🙄 Released today, I think.

Book deals are one of the easiest ways to pay these turncoats to lie about Trump.
Recall that her initial testimony was that Trump was riding in the backside of a massive SUV that the SS was driving. She claims he ordered the driver to go to the capitol building on Jan 6th so Trump could see the crowd of his supporters. She claims the driver said 'we can't do that sir'. Trump then, according to the witness, sat back in his seat and sulked for a second, then immediately leaped forward, and karate-chopped the driver in the neck, and attempted to dive into the front seat and grab the steering wheel.

And yes, @Illegal-shift believes her story completely. See his post ITT.

It's truly scary how asleep some of the sheep are.

Has Obama and his minions?

I just know that in my neighborhood in Scottsdale we can always tell when Susan Rice is about to show up from the army that is her secret service detail that precede her arrival ...

WHEN Trump wins the presidency, he will repair the incredible damage that Brandon did to our GREAT Country, and will choose an awesome VP who will carry on his AMERICA FIRST agenda. This action will severly cripple the cabal who now controls our CIA, FBI and most other alphabet agencies, and return the power of the greatest Country on the planet, to WE THE PEOPLE, instead of China, and the rest of our enemies that Brandon has sold us out to. This should be VERY obvious...unless CNN is your favorite channel
Not sure you answered my question. Does this mean you do think he will give up power after 4 years?

Not sure you answered my question. Does this mean you do think he will give up power after 4 years?
It would be far more relevant to ask do you think Biden will give up power? Or do you think he would fire nukes on all of us to prevent Trump from taking over?

That's a far more sane and relevant question than the one you asked. The one you asked is literally insane with zero basis in reality.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Has Obama and his minions?

I just know that in my neighborhood in Scottsdale we can always tell when Susan Rice is about to show up from the army that is her secret service detail that precede her arrival ...
That wasn't the question.

Nope - they have a pro-trump agenda. he is GREAT for ratings....always has been.
They hate Trump more than they love ratings. See what happened after they had the Trump Town Hall. It set ratings records, and CNN was roasted alive for doing it, that's why Trump hasn't been back.

The only violations of the constitution are these charges brought against PDT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT