ADVERTISEMENT

Most voters say Republican politicians likely conspired with Democrats to oust Trump

I am not confusing you you're confusing yourself.

Reagan lied about arming the Contrast and Iran.

Obama didn't care who knew.

Reagan was underhanded while Obama blatantly disregarded common sense and a court ruling.

I still prefer Reagan’s approach if I'm forced to pick one over the other. Neither would be better.

I will drop this , because you seem NOT to ant to answer me. How was it bad that Reagan gave arms to Iran, yet when Hussein gave Billions in CASH to Iran, and we KNOW they used that money supporting terror around the world...that is NOT bad? I apologize if I am not communicating this well.
BECAUSE HE LIED AND THEN DID IT ANYWAYS.

Giving money to Iran is bad, full stop.

Reagan was a far better president than any president since he was President.

Obama gave pallets of cash to Iran. It was part of his policy of appeasement. This policy went against the foreign policy of every President and caused us serious problems in the war on terror. He also opened the door for a nuclear Iran and Trump kicked that door shut. So now that you understand that I think Obama was the worst foreign policy president since Carter, I'll make my point.

When congress passes a law specifically forbidding the aiding of actors in a specific theater and the president gets in front of the press and says we don't negotiate with terrorists. I do not expect them to mount a clandestine operation to break the law and aid those individuals and negotiate with terrorists.

I expect weak policy making and cozying up to terrorists from the Democrats. This was a spectacularly bad decision, the worst since Watergate.

No pass for Obama for nuclear Iran or funding terror, I am just grudgingly admitting he didn't lie about it. That was his plan along to fundamently change this country.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT