ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats set to vote against the Save Act

As I have said for YEARS...democrats are NOT REAL Americans...they are democrats. REAL Americans would never allow ILLEGAL ALIENS to vote. To democrats, it is their master plan. IMPOSSIBLE to call yourself American under those circumstances.
I M P O S S I B L E

Reactions: dc1gator
Immigration is designed to welcome people in to better our citizenry and country. It’s not to welcome in all the dregs from 3rd world country who don’t want to assimilate and want to get their mouth on the gubmint teet.

It’s called legal immigration. These people the rats want to vote are criminal invaders who broke our laws and sovereignty. They all need their asse kicked back to their home country and then apply to come to our country legally.

Note: If these were white Eastern Europeans the border would look like the Berlin Wall with 50 cals and tanks protecting the border. This is all about new RAT 🐀 victims and voters. They don’t give a damn about these people and our country. . It’s about power
Yes, it is legal immigration. We do not have accept all, nor does, say, the UK have to accept me and my family, should I want to emigrate there.

My grandfather escaped the holocaust and was forced out of Poland. He came here, LEGALLY, through Ellis Island. He did not have to be accepted and certainly had ZERO expectation of the government largesse that is now given out.

We do not have unlimited resources. We have a right to our sovereignty.

If this were a total of 50,000 people a year on a population of 350M+, then, whatever. It's 9M people. It's completely unacceptable and Biden and the Democratic party have lost my vote for decades to come.

On the Indians and peoples conquering other peoples, well, up until the 19th century and even into the 20th century, that was a state of the human condition. Japan into China. Ottoman Empires conquering countries into Spain and Europe and down into India. Muslims and China. Warring kingdoms in Africa. Aztecs and other empires in Central and South America and then the various tribes in America. And yes, European countries from the Dutch, to the English, French and Spanish and Portugese among others.

As I have said for YEARS...democrats are NOT REAL Americans...they are democrats. REAL Americans would never allow ILLEGAL ALIENS to vote. To democrats, it is their master plan. IMPOSSIBLE to call yourself American under those circumstances.
I M P O S S I B L E
Agreed. For the 100,000 time, Illegal Immigration is the #1 issue because they want to tilt the electoral balance.

If it was just about a safe haven, then great, have them come and work, pay their way, get a green card and no voting. There may be a place for that.

But note that it is NOT about that, it is always about VOTING. Of course it is, because for the D it is about Power.

Nah. Godlessness and moral absence. Illegal immigration lawlessness is just a side effect/symptom if the root cause of that.
Perhaps, but centuries of crusades, missionary work, etc. have proven that you cannot force people into "godliness" as much as you cannot force people to take Covid vaccines.

Also, Muslims, militant muslims, believe, fervently, in "god".

Ask the Jews how that is going. (answer: not well)

If you lose the illegal immigration war, you are literally outnumbered. On college campuses, ballot boxes, media outlets, etc.

So, doubling down on those issues while the walls collapse around you on illegal immigration, may make you and others feel good for a short period of time, but that will be fleeting. You will lose the war.

It's even more than that. It's a conscious effort to undermine American values and usurp political power as such by importing scum of the earth like a Trojan Horse. It's treason.
100,000 percent with one exception*. Again, the #1 issue - by a mile.

*I disagree with the "Scum of the earth". Most are, I am sure, decent people who just want a better life. I can get that. The politicians on the left, who are in de-facto complicity with the gangs who are transporting and exploting these people fall into that lesser camp.

Vote DemoRAT…..right Sads side piece?

They have been doing it for years in Maryland. and its not just non-citizens. My father-in-law, who only has a green card, is a registered voter here in MD. We got him a ID Card 10 years ago and the DMV automatically registered him as a Dem. Just 6 months ago, I took my 16 year old son to get his learner's permit. This time, they actually asked him what Party he wanted to join. He told the clerk that he isn't old enough to vote, and she said, look, I am required to ask and register you. Every election, they both get the sample ballot sent to them in the mail.

If you lose the illegal immigration war, you are literally outnumbered. On college campuses, ballot boxes, media outlets, etc.

So, doubling down on those issues while the walls collapse around you on illegal immigration, may make you and others feel good for a short period of time, but that will be fleeting. You will lose the war.
And THIS is their plan to end America.....

I'm pretty sure what we're seeing is what happens when you type "batchit insane liberal talking points" into ChatGPT.

Hey, if Squanto had massacred the Pilgrims instead of feeding them, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Incidentally you brought up a valid point by accident.

This is an invasion.
Partly invasion and partly Democrats complicit in destroying the foundation and infrastructure of this country. We can't feed and clothe the world. They don't care, all they care about is power and control by fixing elections, well then, so be it. It's the rank and file delusional Democrat that is blindly complicit in all of this. Thus the term, "Useful Idiots". History repeats itself, ask all of those millions murdered by Stalin and Pot Pol.

Partly invasion and partly Democrats complicit in destroying the foundation and infrastructure of this country. We can't feed and clothe the world. They don't care, all they care about is power and control by fixing elections, well then, so be it. It's the rank and file delusional Democrat that is blindly complicit in all of this. Thus the term, "Useful Idiots". History repeats itself, ask all of those millions murdered by Stalin and Pot Pol.
So it's treason and an invasion.

Real treason, giving aid and comfort to the enemy treason.

That's another good point. These voter polls set up on college campuses. A good many students are NOT residents of the state they attend school in, nor have changed their residency. Who is watching over them voting at the campus AND absentee in their home state???

They have been doing it for years in Maryland. and its not just non-citizens. My father-in-law, who only has a green card, is a registered voter here in MD. We got him a ID Card 10 years ago and the DMV automatically registered him as a Dem. Just 6 months ago, I took my 16 year old son to get his learner's permit. This time, they actually asked him what Party he wanted to join. He told the clerk that he isn't old enough to vote, and she said, look, I am required to ask and register you. Every election, they both get the sample ballot sent to them in the mail.
I remember you talking about this last year. It's infuriating.

"Voter fraud is so insignificant, it hardly matters"

Kalimgoodman , probably :rolleyes:

Even if he is right (which he is never), it's not even about illegals voting. Even if they are precluded from voting, those vermin are counted in the census, giving places like Commiefornia more residents and more House of Representatives representation and possibly more electoral votes based merely on gross population. Eff them and the drug mules they rode in on. :mad:
That's the long game.

Short game is register those tens of millions of illegals so more mail in ballots can be printed already filled out for Briben.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Hey, if Squanto had massacred the Pilgrims instead of feeding them, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Incidentally you brought up a valid point by accident.

This is an invasion.
I would adjust to say that if Squanto had massacred the crown (the Stuarts) at the time and continued to be friendly with the Pilgrims....

....and if the Indians said, "don't come" (Kamala style), then that would have been their right. (separate question is that the Indians were NOT some monolithic population and political entity, but that is a different discussion, much as the "Whites" are not some monolithic entity)

This also gets to the root of the problem - concentration of power and monopolies (read: East India Company).

That's another good point. These voter polls set up on college campuses. A good many students are NOT residents of the state they attend school in, nor have changed their residency. Who is watching over them voting at the campus AND absentee in their home state???
There you go.....

I would say that between criminals, misfits and useful idiots they make up very close to 50% of Americans. Democrats are working feverishly to add to that population. Muslims/Islamists are quietly making their move in this country also. That is a long term plan that is seeing steady progress. Take a look at what is happening in France. We are on our way. Trump can't turn our country around without the House and Senate. Even then, the Deep State can thwart progress. Democrats are the greatest threat to our country.

Reactions: BCSpell
BINGO

Perhaps, but centuries of crusades, missionary work, etc. have proven that you cannot force people into "godliness" as much as you cannot force people to take Covid vaccines.

Also, Muslims, militant muslims, believe, fervently, in "god".

Nah. Fleeting is addressing a symptom and not the root cause. The root cause of all our issues (of which illegal immigration is one of many) is Godlessness and lack of morality. Period.

Our moral collapse began with the removal of God. No one is “forcing” Godliness, but rather, giving the option. There is a reason many of our Founders encouraged bibles as reading material in schools. The Bible wasn’t removed until the 60’s. Which is ironic, because if it was unconstitutional to have Bibles in Schools, don’t you think the guys that wrote the damn constitution would have had a problem with it?

Big difference between forcing someone to be a Christian, and having someone learn about it. No need to conflate the two.

We can fix illegal immigration tomorrow, and still have massive issues and imminent collapse. We fix our Godless issue and that addresses ALL of it. Including illegal immigration.

But your take on Godliness isn’t surprising. It unsurprisingly falls in line with the left on morality and God. Shocked I tell ya.

That's the long game.

Short game is register those tens of millions of illegals so more mail in ballots can be printed already filled out for Briben.
Trump "tried" to make the census takers require a statement or signature stating whether a resident is a citizen or not but the courts blocked it. :mad: Their "excuse" was they were afraid illegals would hide from the census takers but I say, WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS?

Again, whether anyone wants to acknowledge it or not, the root cause of all this, is spiritual warfare. You can either engage and fight the proper battle, or fight pointless and distracting side minutiae.

Here is where we are…

And again, this isn’t just an American battle. Weird. Around 50- 70 years depending on source. Let me do some math….this isn’t difficult, and is literally a recurring theme in the fall of nations in Gods word.

@grandhavendiddy

Let’s take a look at how things are going since the removal of God in the 60’s. Shall we? Oh, and this isn’t just an American problem.

It is more about people's mores than it is religion per se. There needs to be a separation of church and state. Why? Look at the muslim countries, they are so screwed. Take Iran for instance, they were a powerful nation until the Mullahs took over. Now they are a backward assed bunch of terrorists politically now. I am a Christian but religious dogma is a doubled edged sword.

Reactions: mhillier13
It is more about people's mores than it is religion per se. There needs to be a separation of church and state. Why? Look at the muslim countries, they are so screwed. Take Iran for instance, they were a powerful nation until the Mullahs took over. Now they are a backward assed bunch of terrorists politically now. I am a Christian but religious dogma is a doubled edged sword.

Nah. You’re conflating what the Establishment clause was intended to be with the left wants it to be. First, separation of church and state is a misnomer. A modern day made up phrase that…much like other BS political marketing ploys is being used purposely to influence narrative.

The only intention of the Establishment clause was to prevent Government MANDATED religion, not teaching about it.

Simply put, like everything else…the left and spiritual warfare have manipulated the Establishment clause to influence change. Successfully.

And again, many of the founders encouraged reading bibles in school. If their intention was to remove God from schools with “separation of church and state”, then why didn’t THEY mandate removal of bibles?

Lastly, morality can be adjusted (like we are seeing today) unless you have something foundational (Gods word) in which to base your morals.

Here are the results, and until we fight the proper battle, on the proper battlefield, we will continue to fall. It is what it is.

Here are the results, and our new morals.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Nah. Fleeting is addressing a symptom and not the root cause. The root cause of all our issues (of which illegal immigration is one of many) is Godlessness and lack of morality. Period.

Our moral collapse began with the removal of God. No one is “forcing” Godliness, but rather, giving the option. There is a reason many of our Founders encouraged bibles as reading material in schools. The Bible wasn’t removed until the 60’s. Which is ironic, because if it was unconstitutional to have Bibles in Schools, don’t you think the guys that wrote the damn constitution would have had a problem with it?

Big difference between forcing someone to be a Christian, and having someone learn about it. No need to conflate the two.

We can fix illegal immigration tomorrow, and still have massive issues and imminent collapse. We fix our Godless issue and that addresses ALL of it. Including illegal immigration.

But your take on Godliness isn’t surprising. It unsurprisingly falls in line with the left on morality and God. Shocked I tell ya.
You can be a republican, have strong morals, raise your children in the correct way, and still be an atheist. There are many Christians that are terrible people and there are many atheists that are strong members of society. You shouldn’t need someone else to tell you it is wrong to kill, commit adultery, etc. Do you agree with the Louisiana mandate to place the 10 commandments in all schools?

You can be a republican, have strong morals, raise your children in the correct way, and still be an atheist. There are many Christians that are terrible people and there are many atheists that are strong members of society. You shouldn’t need someone else to tell you it is wrong to kill, commit adultery, etc. Do you agree with the Louisiana mandate to place the 10 commandments in all schools?

Going to disagree. Completely. I have yet to meet an atheist that doesn’t base their morality on the consensus of their peers. Meaning, their moral compass has an adjustable true north. I noticed that you chose to only mention murder and adultery.

I would love to hear your take on abortion, divorce, gay marriage, etc. Let’s see what True north is for an atheist.

Also, placing the commandments in schools doesn’t force anyone to be a christian. Now, if the school is for ing someone to say they believe in Jesus, they must be baptised etc…then sure. But simply putting the commandments in school’s doesn’t violate the establishment clause. That’s decided law fwiw. The left, and public school unions etc just took advantage of an opportunity to manipulate. Par for the course.

I do not disagree with this...however I do believe that religion (especially the Christian religion) is a GREAT base to teach morals. I also believe it is not my right to force anyone to believe as I do. Religion (or no religion) is SO personal, and our founding Fathers made this very clear in our founding documents.

Reactions: mhillier13
I do not disagree with this...however I do believe that religion (especially the Christian religion) is a GREAT base to teach morals. I also believe it is not my right to force anyone to believe as I do. Religion (or no religion) is SO personal, and our founding Fathers made this very clear in our founding documents.

Captain Ron finally got something right

Going to disagree. Completely. I have yet to meet an atheist that doesn’t base their morality on the consensus of their peers. Meaning, their moral compass has an adjustable true north. I noticed that you chose to only mention murder and adultery.

I would love to hear your take on abortion, divorce, gay marriage, etc. Let’s see what True north is for an atheist.

Also, placing the commandments in schools doesn’t force anyone to be a christian. Now, if the school is for ing someone to say they believe in Jesus, they must be baptised etc…then sure. But simply putting the commandments in school’s doesn’t violate the establishment clause. That’s decided law fwiw. The left, and public school unions etc just took advantage of an opportunity to manipulate. Par for the course.
That ain't going to fall your way bud.

See Sterling v. United States, 2016.

You can justify in a courtroom since many of our laws are derived from Judeo Christian ethics.

But only three of th^ Commandments hold any force of law.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT