ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is the most grave threat to American democracy

Why do you suppose the democrats are going to such great lengths to stop Trump.

For the same reasons that you guys freaked out over people not wearing paper or cloth masks while many wanted criminal penalties for those who wouldn't take an experimental vaccine.

Sheep is an overused term on this board but I honestly cannot think of a better one at the moment.

Because they want to remain in power and push transitional change in America. Away from Capitalism, woke agenda. Most want to do the same as Brandon and keep getting paid for their power and influence. Many R’s want this also. Trump gets totally in their way. This is why they feed garbage to the slow Americans and they eat it up.

Reactions: RussellCasse
And just to respond to your second point here.......the fact that he is the only losing presidental candidate in history not to concede is evidence. The fact that he was trying to get Mike Pence to essentially change the vote/outcome is evidence. The fact that he still hasn't accepted the loss is evidence.

Al Gore thought he got cheated. Hillary Clinton thought she got cheated. Honestly, I didn't like either one of them.....but in the end they did the right thing by conceding and not putting the country through this kind of disaster. A disaster from which we may not ultimately recover.

Funny how you make lamé excuses for Gore and Hillary. The FACTS though are Hillary did not give a call the night she was beat, and Gore tried to legally steal Florida. AND, the biggest fact of all, the 2020 election WAS stolen from the American people.

*democrats and Republicans

Both parties - with very, very few exceptions - are trying as hard as they can to stop Trump. Until you ask the question correctly you clearly don't understand the answer.

Trump isn't influenced by money or power. He has both of those already. He doesn't make decisions based on what's best for the ruling class. He actually cares about the country, its prosperity and proper representative governance. The uniparty cannot have that, they cannot have someone expose their collusion to hose us and make themselves more rich and powerful.

He's cost himself at least tens of millions, if not hundreds, running for and being president. He's risking spending the rest of his life in jail (on sham charges), all when he could be banging a model wife, spending time with his youngest son, and playing golf and smoking cigars all day at any number of his 5-star resorts...increasing his wealth and leaving generational security for his extended family.

Why risk all of that? If you were in his shoes what would you do?

Both parties - with very, very few exceptions - are trying as hard as they can to stop Trump. Until you ask the question correctly you clearly don't understand the answer.

Trump isn't influenced by money or power. He has both of those already. He doesn't make decisions based on what's best for the ruling class. He actually cares about the country, its prosperity and proper representative governance. The uniparty cannot have that, they cannot have someone expose their collusion to hose us and make themselves more rich and powerful.

He's cost himself at least tens of millions, if not hundreds, running for and being president. He's risking spending the rest of his life in jail (on sham charges), all when he could be banging a model wife, spending time with his youngest son, and playing golf and smoking cigars all day at any number of his 5-star resorts...increasing his wealth and leaving generational security for his extended family.

Why risk all of that? If you were in his shoes what would you do?
NAILED it. And what I do not understand is the blindness of others to see this. STEVIE F'ing WONER could see this.It makes me question their love for our Country. FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION...or change it. VERY simple. Libs and some R's just do as they please...and we allow it.

This is what opened my eyes and woke me up about DC. Trump ran on 'we're gonna go to Washington and fix shit. Pubs, get ready to go to work on Day One!'

Then he won, and he told the pubs ok, let's go to work! The pubs were like 'who is this clown? He actually thinks we ran for Congress to WORK FOR THE PEOPLE???? What an idiot!'

So I got the pushback. BUT.....what REALLY opened my eyes was when john mccain, who CAMPAIGNED ON OVERTURNING OBAMACARE, supposedly crawled out of a hospital bed at 3am just so he could be wheeled down to the Senate chamber perfectly timed to cast THE deciding vote to SAVE OBAMACARE.

That was when I began to understand what was happening in DC. I watched as over the next 5 years, Trump exposed more and more corruption in DC, and more and more, DC tried to jail him.

No idea how @Illegal-shift and other libs have slept through this. The writing is clearly on the wall at this point.

This is what opened my eyes and woke me up about DC. Trump ran on 'we're gonna go to Washington and fix shit. Pubs, get ready to go to work on Day One!'

Then he won, and he told the pubs ok, let's go to work! The pubs were like 'who is this clown? He actually thinks we ran for Congress to WORK FOR THE PEOPLE???? What an idiot!'

So I got the pushback. BUT.....what REALLY opened my eyes was when john mccain, who CAMPAIGNED ON OVERTURNING OBAMACARE, supposedly crawled out of a hospital bed at 3am just so he could be wheeled down to the Senate chamber perfectly timed to cast THE deciding vote to SAVE OBAMACARE.

That was when I began to understand what was happening in DC. I watched as over the next 5 years, Trump exposed more and more corruption in DC, and more and more, DC tried to jail him.

No idea how @Illegal-shift and other libs have slept through this. The writing is clearly on the wall at this point.
It's telling @Illegal-shift won't respond to any of my posts.

If he has me on ignore I may have trouble going on with my life...

This goes back to the question in the other thread about 75% of them being bad politicians. I think the number is closer to 90%

Funny how you make lamé excuses for Gore and Hillary. The FACTS though are Hillary did not give a call the night she was beat, and Gore tried to legally steal Florida. AND, the biggest fact of all, the 2020 election WAS stolen from the American people.
I didn't make any excuses for them, your just making stuff up again. They both conceded & moved on and Trump still hasn't.....that's just a fact. And Gore's election was a whole lot closer than 2020.

BTW, I voted for Bush.

Because they want to remain in power and push transitional change in America. Away from Capitalism, woke agenda. Most want to do the same as Brandon and keep getting paid for their power and influence. Many R’s want this also. Trump gets totally in their way. This is why they feed garbage to the slow Americans and they eat it up.
But you and the "white boys without college degrees" are the smart guys who have it all figured out......right?

I didn't make any excuses for them, your just making stuff up again. They both conceded & moved on and Trump still hasn't.....that's just a fact. And Gore's election was a whole lot closer than 2020.

BTW, I voted for Bush.
TRUMP WON the election...HUGE difference. And BS...Hillary was THE FIRST loser to EVER not call and congratulate her opponent. Are ALL libs so uninformed? Study up and come back. I enjoy the banter. But get better

But you and the "white boys without college degrees" are the smart guys who have it all figured out......right?
So you are a TRUE democrat? Racist AND an elitist? EVERY democrat I have ever met is a racist and elitist. This is EXACTLY why I so not consider your type REAL Americans. SO MANY things are more important to every one of you than your Country. EVERYONE in a box for you people, based on skin color, gender(BTW, son...how many genders are there?) class, etc. Yep...I am just a white, red blooded AMERICAN...and VERY, VERY proud to be all that! God blessed ME!! LOLOL How about you? LOLOL (you got the short straw)

Fresno.....have a question for you. I have asked this several times and have never gotten a reasonable answer so giving you a shot at doing so.

What is the reason you are so confident that Trump would have won in 2020? What empirical evidence is there that made you (or Trump people in general) think it was so certain that he would win or did win? I think there is quite a lot of evidence that suggest neither side could be confident at all. Trump is the only president in our country's history who never, ever had an approval rating over 50%. Even Joe Biden, as poorly as he is now perceived, managed to get over 50% for awhile. The polls pretty much all showed Biden ahead. And I agree, the polls where not very good.....but there wasn't much of anything there to suggest Trump people should be confident.

The country is about as divided as it can be. Trump is loved on one side and hated on the other. Make an argument for me as to WHY you think Trump would have clearly won. Because if you can't do that, where is the logic in jumping to the conclusion that the other side cheated?

not sure if this photo will come out, but the pasted portion above to me is proof positive the cheating occurred, and I'm certain much more of that occurred than we know about.

The numbers for Biden, 81 million simply do not add up or do not make any sense. There's no way he could've performed in that way. Absolutely zero chance statistically or otherwise based on 2016.

The main stream media is not credible and has been blowing smoke up the asses of the American public for a very long time. Most things I read from the mainstream media I simply chuckle at because they are just not believable.

Last edited:

not sure if this photo will come out, but the pasted portion above to me is proof positive the cheating occurred, and I'm certain much more of that occurred than we know about.

The numbers for Biden, 81 million simply do not add up or do not make any sense. There's no way he could've performed in that way. Absolutely zero chance statistically or otherwise based on 2016.

The main stream media is not credible and has been blowing smoke up the asses of the American public for a very long time. Most things I read from the mainstream media I simply chuckle at because they are just not believable.
Been busy, so haven't had time to come back to this. But I am going to answer you in two posts because I think its important not to skip over step one before we get to what you posted here. Step one being my question as to what evidence is there that anybody should have been confident that Trump would win. I think that is important because the "after the fact" behavior from Trump people doesn't line up with the reality of the situation both party's where facing.....that everybody knew this race was likely going to be very close. But the available evidence suggested it was Biden, and not Trump, who was the favorite. Even Las Vegas listed Biden as a -170 favorite to win. But my opinion is that Biden people had no right to be confident either because the evidence either way was too flimsy. So how do you possible get from this point to "they only won because they cheated"?? Again, I will look at anything you present, but I have never seen anything to support the notion that Trump could be confident of victory. I also think there is a lot of evidence that reflects Trump himself was not confident at all despite his rhetoric. I will get into that later.

Second point before we get into the "voting minutia" is that we are talking about fraud on a massive scale for the democrats to have pulled this off. The final vote wasn't close......Trump would have needed to flip a minimum of 3 states to change the outcome. That's likely a million votes or more......IF your starting from the premise that Trump actually got more votes. So the cheating would have had to be on a grand scale over a number of states......probably the 6 or 7 swing states at a minimum if you want to be confident your going to win. Consider that nobody knows what the actual vote is going to be going in.....so if your going to cheat to win you have to build in a pretty big buffer in case you actually lose by more than you thought you would. This is also why I just laugh out loud when I hear anybody say that Trump really won by a landslide......thats stupidity to a very high level. But my personal opinion is that this simply could not be done without leaving behind a lot of evidence. The number of people that would have to have been involved......the fact that we have both parties represented pretty much everywhere, the fact that Trump put all republicans on alert before the election about cheating.......the numbers involved just make it, IMO, likely not possible to do without leaving a big trail of evidence. A hell of a lot more than has actually been claimed by Trumpers. I am a numbers guy so I will be happy to get into that with you.....but 2000 mules would not have been nearly enough. More like 20,000 to pull this off......which is really an absurd notion.

I will get back to your other questions when I get a chance.

Last edited:
Been busy, so haven't had time to come back to this. But I am going to answer you in two posts because I think its important not to skip over step one before we get to what you posted here. Step one being my question as to what evidence is there that anybody should have been confident that Trump would win. I think that is important because the "after the fact" behavior from Trump people doesn't line up with the reality of the situation both party's where facing.....that everybody knew this race was likely going to be very close. But the available evidence suggested it was Biden, and not Trump, who was the favorite. Even Las Vegas listed Biden as a -170 favorite to win. But my opinion is that Biden people had no right to be confident either because the evidence either way was too flimsy. So how do you possible get from this point to "they only won because they cheated"?? Again, I will look at anything you present, but I have never seen anything to support the notion that Trump could be confident of victory. I also think there is a lot of evidence that reflects Trump himself was not confident at all despite his rhetoric. I will get into that later.

Second point before we get into the "voting minutia" is that we are talking about fraud on a massive scale for the democrats to have pulled this off. The final vote wasn't close......Trump would have needed to flip a minimum of 3 states to change the outcome. That's likely a million votes or more......IF your starting from the premise that Trump actually got more votes. So the cheating would have had to be on a grand scale over a number of states......probably the 6 or 7 swing states at a minimum if you want to be confident your going to win. Consider that nobody knows what the actual vote is going to be going in.....so if your going to cheat to win you have to build in a pretty big buffer in case you actually lose by more than you thought you would. This is also why I just laugh out loud when I hear anybody say that Trump really won by a landslide......thats stupidity to a very high level. But my personal opinion is that this simply could not be done without leaving behind a lot of evidence. The number of people that would have to have been involved......the fact that we have both parties represented pretty much everywhere, the fact that Trump put all republicans on alert before the election about cheating.......the numbers involved just make it, IMO, likely not possible to do without leaving a big trail of evidence. A hell of a lot more than has actually been claimed by Trumpers. I am a numbers guy so I will be happy to get into that with you.....but 2000 mules would not have been nearly enough. More like 20,000 to pull this off......which is really an absurd notion.

Critical thinker has a question: How come the same liberals that will claim there was clearly no fraud in 2020.......also want no part of an investigation to uncover fraud?

If there was really no fraud, they should welcome an investigation, as it would validate that their party is clean as a whistle.

Instead, they howl that it will rip the country apart.

This is how you act when you are guilty.

Biden literally hid in his basement towards the end of the campaign after drawing tens of people to his rallies. trump had overflow crowds everywhere he went. None of this passes the sniff test. None of it.

Did you read the eyewitness accounts and testimonials I posted? Are you asserting that these people are mistaken or liars or both?

Hard for me to think that VBM / ballot harvesting were not major, major factors ...
I think Ballot Harvesting which to me is "get out the vote" was absolutely a major factor. They encouraged people to vote a certain way, and made sure that through access to mail in ballots, they a legal vote could be cast. But, assuming they are a citizen, it is a legal vote.

So, you pair the issues Trump and the Republican party has had with college educated white women, which Trump, to his credit, has recognized repeatedly, and the Democratic ground game FAR outperforming the Republican one, this is the "predictable surprise".

So, if I am Trump, I am telling the RNC to stop the debates and focus on the ground game. Again, Kellyanne said this (ground game) over a year ago.

Biden literally hid in his basement towards the end of the campaign after drawing tens of people to his rallies. trump had overflow crowds everywhere he went. None of this passes the sniff test. None of it.

Did you read the eyewitness accounts and testimonials I posted? Are you asserting that these people are mistaken or liars or both?
Neither my wife nor I have ever attended a political rally and we have faithfully voted in every election since 1992.

Neither my wife nor I have ever attended a political rally and we have faithfully voted in every election since 1992.
You're missing the point, and being pretty egotistical about it.

Obviously every voter, and even every passionate voter, doesn't attend rallies.

But rallies are a litmus test for enthusiasm. We've seen massive rallies for every candidate that has won in recent history, Obama included.

It's an indicator, similar to bellwether counties.

But rallies are a litmus test for enthusiasm. We've seen massive rallies for every candidate that has won in recent history, Obama included.

To be fair, we've never seen anything like Trump. He got 100,000 people in 24 hours to see him in NEW JERSEY. That would be like obama going to Norman, OK or Tuscaloosa, Alabama and getting 100,000 people to show up in 24 hours.

Not happening. He would have been lucky to get 10,000 to show up with 2 months of hyping it.

This is why I LOL at the libs here claiming that everyone hates Trump. Just look at the rally sizes, he's clearly the most popular US politician of all time.

Reactions: RussellCasse

Ditto but are we really supposed to believe that this sort of momentum and passion doesn't matter with regards to presidential elections?

If so, why is it that every other major political campaign, other than Biden's, goes through the trouble to organize and host such events? Clearly they matter in an election.

Is it the only sign that something stinks in Denmark? Clearly not...but it's clearly a sign.

I think Ballot Harvesting which to me is "get out the vote" was absolutely a major factor. They encouraged people to vote a certain way, and made sure that through access to mail in ballots, they a legal vote could be cast. But, assuming they are a citizen, it is a legal vote.

So, you pair the issues Trump and the Republican party has had with college educated white women, which Trump, to his credit, has recognized repeatedly, and the Democratic ground game FAR outperforming the Republican one, this is the "predictable surprise".

So, if I am Trump, I am telling the RNC to stop the debates and focus on the ground game. Again, Kellyanne said this (ground game) over a year ago.
The Democrats ground game has always been outstanding and continues to be.

Ballot harvesting is not legal everywhere. The Dems collect the ballots and fill them out as they like. And this should be illegal everywhere.

Yep, well stated ...

To be fair, we've never seen anything like Trump. He got 100,000 people in 24 hours to see him in NEW JERSEY. That would be like obama going to Norman, OK or Tuscaloosa, Alabama and getting 100,000 people to show up in 24 hours.

Not happening. He would have been lucky to get 10,000 to show up with 2 months of hyping it.

This is why I LOL at the libs here claiming that everyone hates Trump. Just look at the rally sizes, he's clearly the most popular US politician of all time.
How many Biden bumper stickers have you seen overall vs Obama?

Yard signs?

Attendance at rallies and events?

T-Shirts, hats?

The most "votes" in recorded history...and everyone who supports him seems to want to hide it?

Ballot harvesting is not legal everywhere. The Dems collect the ballots and fill them out as they like. And this should be illegal everywhere.
The coin of this realm are voter rolls. In order for the harvesting to really work you need VERY poorly maintained voter rolls and to send everyone on those rolls a blank ballot.

If we could just get states to clean up the rolls the dems wouldn't ever win another election.

How many Biden bumper stickers have you seen overall vs Obama?

Yard signs?

Attendance at rallies and events?

T-Shirts, hats?

The most "votes" in recorded history...and everyone who supports him seems to want to hide it?
Even in a heavy Dem area like Maryland, you don't see many. In the part of Maryland I live in, you see almost as many signs for Trump and that is not too many. You do see quite a few Biden bumper stickers when driving on the Beltway (For those that know, its the 8 lane highway that encircles Washington, DC).

LOL, I broke a rib on a jet ski near the biggest damn Biden sign you can imagine before the 2020 election. 😂

You rarely see Biden signs here, obviously, but a dude on the lake near me had a Biden sign that probably measured 60' x 20'. It was honestly kind of hysterical because it almost completely covered the entirety of that side of his home and his view of the lake. 🤣

He had several cameras pointed at the sign to protect it but as far as I know, no one ever messed with it.

Anyway, the sign didn't cause my jet ski mishap. I was testing the jet ski after repairs before allowing my kids to ride it and I was paying attention to RPM's and the sound of the engine, while hauling a**, rather than the wave coming at me. 🙄

As I was floating, trying to catch my breath and hoping I wouldn't die, I distinctly remember thinking, "why did this have to happen in front of that #%@%'n Biden sign." 😂🤣😂

Even in a heavy Dem area like Maryland, you don't see many. In the part of Maryland I live in, you see almost as many signs for Trump and that is not too many. You do see quite a few Biden bumper stickers when driving on the Beltway (For those that know, its the 8 lane highway that encircles Washington, DC).
I was in the Takoma Park area a few months ago and it was like I entered a political bias warp.

Everyone had on masks, "Hate Has No Home Here" and rainbow swag everywhere...it was the bluest area I'd ever seen. And it all changed in like 5 blocks, it was odd.

But I cannot say I saw one Biden sign or bumper sticker.

Well, disappointed in seeing this kind of weak response.

Biden staying out of the limelight for a period of time was a political move and one that anybody with any sense in his situation would have also done. It was talked about ad nauseam on CNN and the more democratic stations, but may never have gotten a mention on Fox or Newsmax. Trump people don't like to remember this, but Trump was tripping over himself with blunder after blunder dealing with Covid, etc. and when your opponent is doing that you don't want to take the spotlight off of him. When your opponent is shooting himself in the foot you simply stay out of the way and let him keep doing it. To do otherwise would have been political malpractice by Biden.

About the Rallies.........this is the part that fools the Maga people the most as they have consistently misinterpreted what was going on. If it doesn't pass your smell test its because your nose isn't working property. Drawing a crowd of people who "passionately love you" is NOT generally a good omen for a general election. It means your probably appealing to too small a base. It should have caused concern and not instilled confidence when your talking about a general election. Now in a country of this size, if you only have 20% of the people who love you....you can still draw a huge crowd. But it does nothing for winning an election.

Case in point.....Bernie Sanders followers where MUCH more enthusiastic than Biden's. He was/is a much better speaker and his followers where much more passionate. But in the end, the democrats where smart enough to understand that Sanders didn't have a big enough base to win.......and a guy like Biden, who doesn't inspire people and is a lousy speaker, was still going to get the votes of the people who loved Saunders when it came down to a general election and he would pick up a lot more of the moderate people who didn't like Saunders or Trump. And its the moderate people who end up deciding elections for the most part. How hard you pull the lever doesn't matter, we all only get one vote no matter how passionate we are or are not about a candidate.

But this election wasn't about Biden anyway. It was primarily a "Trump or not Trump" vote. As long as the democrats had a "reasonable" candidate they stood a good chance to win because so many people dislike Trump.

In the end, who has more people who love him......Trump or Biden. Trump by a mile.
Who has more people who hate him....Trump or Biden. Trump by a mile.

I will get back to you on the other part when I have a chance.

Reactions: emekz1
Well, disappointed in seeing this kind of weak response.

Biden staying out of the limelight for a period of time was a political move and one that anybody with any sense in his situation would have also done. It was talked about ad nauseam on CNN and the more democratic stations, but may never have gotten a mention on Fox or Newsmax. Trump people don't like to remember this, but Trump was tripping over himself with blunder after blunder dealing with Covid, etc. and when your opponent is doing that you don't want to take the spotlight off of him. When your opponent is shooting himself in the foot you simply stay out of the way and let him keep doing it. To do otherwise would have been political malpractice by Biden.

About the Rallies.........this is the part that fools the Maga people the most as they have consistently misinterpreted what was going on. If it doesn't pass your smell test its because your nose isn't working property. Drawing a crowd of people who "passionately love you" is NOT generally a good omen for a general election. It means your probably appealing to too small a base. It should have caused concern and not instilled confidence when your talking about a general election. Now in a country of this size, if you only have 20% of the people who love you....you can still draw a huge crowd. But it does nothing for winning an election.

Case in point.....Bernie Sanders followers where MUCH more enthusiastic than Biden's. He was/is a much better speaker and his followers where much more passionate. But in the end, the democrats where smart enough to understand that Sanders didn't have a big enough base to win.......and a guy like Biden, who doesn't inspire people and is a lousy speaker, was still going to get the votes of the people who loved Saunders when it came down to a general election and he would pick up a lot more of the moderate people who didn't like Saunders or Trump. And its the moderate people who end up deciding elections for the most part. How hard you pull the lever doesn't matter, we all only get one vote no matter how passionate we are or are not about a candidate.

But this election wasn't about Biden anyway. It was primarily a "Trump or not Trump" vote. As long as the democrats had a "reasonable" candidate they stood a good chance to win because so many people dislike Trump.

In the end, who has more people who love him......Trump or Biden. Trump by a mile.
Who has more people who hate him....Trump or Biden. Trump by a mile.

I will get back to you on the other part when I have a chance.
Did I say that Trump ran a flawless campaign, and was universally loved?

I do like your spin that Biden's move was political to stay out of the limelight, and I agree with you that it was, but not because of what you say, but largely because he was senile and less FaceTime the better. The last chance he have to stick his foot down his throat, which he has done repeatedly..

you asked for evidence before I provided it to you in the form of eyewitness, interviews and testimonials and that seems to be not good enough for you. I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree ...

Agreed.

On BH - I have fully supporting the voting laws changes. I wish it were illegal everywhere.

On the flip side, where it is legal in battleground states, the RNC needs to DO ITS JOB.

Yep, well stated ...
F76 - not intended to be anything other than a statement of our participation versus voting. I applaud people who go to political rallies - it is what separates us as a country.

As a predictor in FY2020 when Fauci would us cancel Christmas and before vaccines were available (which mattered far more to the left than the right), yes I believe it was, in that specific election cycle, a poor predictor of interest and voting for Biden, much like center-leaning Trump voters are unlikely to share tp pollsters (the 2016 phenomenon) that they prefer Trump due to potential fear of large C or even small c cancellation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT