ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Fake Georgia Electors Are Now Ratting on Each Other

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
Anyone who thinks trump isn't going to jail over this is crazy...

I couldn't even figure out which thread to post this to...
"Making Atty Get Atty" "Walls Beginning To Crumble" "Walls Closing In"

It fits so many threads I finall decided it needed its own thread

With the amount of litigation coming trump's way in the next few weeks & months each case will need its own thread

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fake-georgia-electors-now-180246745.html
Trump’s Fake Georgia Electors Are Now Ratting on Each Other
Jose Pagliery
Tue, April 18, 2023 at 2:02 PM EDT·4 min read

e40dd3de7f3584e2ec583b1d0083d2c7

The fake GOP electors in Georgia that former President Donald Trump recruited as part of his failed attempt to stay in power are starting to point fingers at each other, court documents revealed on Tuesday.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, the Atlanta-area prosecutor who’s investigating Trump’s effort to upend American democracy there, laid out the details in a legal memo to a state judge—one that hints at criminal indictments to come.

According to the memo, prosecutors in July last year dangled immunity deals for “alternate electors” who were willing to cooperate with the investigation—but their defense lawyer is now accused of never telling them about the potential deal.

It turns out, these Republican officials and political operatives are now starting to squirm, identifying illegal behavior by their colleagues while trying to save their own skin—a sudden pivot that came when Willis’ investigators met with these fake electors last week. Wednesday and Friday, “some of the electors stated that another elector… committed acts that are violations of Georgia law and that they were not party to these additional acts,” Willis explained in her court filing.

But that situation has created what Willis calls “an impracticable and ethical mess,” because 10 of these fake electors are being represented by a single Atlanta defense lawyer—who can’t possibly advocate for clients who are simultaneously ratting each other out. The DA’s office is using those details to make the case that the judge should intervene and disqualify that defense lawyer, Kimberly Bourroughs Debrow, citing a conflict of interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatorspeed
Blind dummies heading for a life changing event, listening to an Orange Idiot is what’s gonna cos hard working family folks to head off to jail

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
Wait who's going to jail besides Trump?

In Georgia?

Amongst the fake electors everybody who doesn't take an immunity deal

Then you can add in Rudy G, Boris Epstyen and anyone else who wored the fake elector scheme and lying to the Georgia state legislature. Also possibly Lindsay Graham & Mark Medows for their involvement.

You can probably also add the election commission officials who allowed the voting machines to be accessed illegally by the trump team

And now add in the lawyer for most of trump's fake electors in Georgia

Now most of them can probably avoid prosecution by cooperating with Fani WIllis's team because the prosecution wants the leaders of this crime ring...not the gullible small players

In Georgia?

Amongst the fake electors everybody who doesn't take an immunity deal

Then you can add in Rudy G, Boris Epstyen and anyone else who wored the fake elector scheme and lying to the Georgia state legislature. Also possibly Lindsay Graham & Mark Medows for their involvement.

You can probably also add the election commission officials who allowed the voting machines to be accessed illegally by the trump team

And now add in the lawyer for most of trump's fake electors in Georgia

Now most of them can probably avoid prosecution by cooperating with Fani WIllis's team because the prosecution wants the leaders of this crime ring...not the gullible small players
I was talking to gatorspeed but he referenced hard working family folk and I was wondering who he was talking about and why being hard working or family folk mattered if they broke federal law.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
I was talking to gatorspeed but he referenced hard working family folk and I was wondering who he was talking about and why being hard working or family folk mattered if they broke federal law.
I'll be glad when all this S--t is over. I don't know who the Pubs will run but just about any Pub has a better chance against Biden than Trump would have had. But on the other hand I don't believe Slow Joe will even run.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT