ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is the most grave threat to American democracy

This is what blows my mind about the way you are posting. You mention 18 million for his place. Do you realize Hunter can sell 36 of his paintings that he is selling for 500k a piece(To a CCP backed company) and he only need 36 of them to buy ir. I think that is 10,000 times more egregious....and you fail to mention things like that. You fail to mention the whole Brandon family fleecing CCP, Russia , Romania, and Ukraine for FIFTY million selling access to our government policies...you argue about things that there were ZERO damages. I just do not get that.
Ron, a lot of the stuff you throw out just doesn't have a much evidence behind it. Now if your asking me if Hunter Biden should be investigated.....yes, he should be and he is. Corruption, where ever it exists needs to be exposed or it invites more corruption. But the issue with Trump here is a lot bigger than Hunter Biden, IMO. I have no interest in Trump having to pay any damages or not to some bank......but I do have a lot of interest in exposing him for the big lie (which proving a history of fraud helps to do). Falsely accusing the other side of cheating (if that is what is ultimately proven) is one of the biggest crimes ever committed on this country. I really don't know at this point if we will ever be able to have "free and fair" elections again primarily because of the path he has taken you guys down......and all without any real proof behind it. Once you convince a segment of the population that the other side cheated, aren't they going to retaliate in kind? Or are they going to sit back and just "let it happen" again?

IMHO you NEVER do what Trump has done here unless you have very solid proof behind your allegations that you can show everybody.......because it does so much damage to the country. Trump started screaming about this long before he could possibly have known the facts of what actually happened.

That's also why I shake my head when you guys assert how much he loves this country........you just don't go down this road if you love America, IMO.

Reactions: emekz1
How about the banks involved in his 6 bankruptcies?

You may not like it, but loss of profits due to fraud is "damages". And it should be.
C'MON MAN...bankruptcies are NOT AGainst the law...YOU ARE BARKING LIKE A LITTLE SNIPPY SISSY DOG UP A TREE. Your hate for a man is clouding your judgment...or you never had good judgement. AGAIN...let me ask...you think a business filing for bankruptcy is worse than the son of a VP selling access to our policy? Or that person selling second grade level paintings to a China backed company for 500K a piece, because I must have missed your concern in those areas? Did I miss those posts?

Reactions: dezyDeco
How about the banks involved in his 6 bankruptcies?

You may not like it, but loss of profits due to fraud is "damages". And it should be.
So you have inside info on when Trump filed bankruptcy, he failed to make loan payments that he had at the time? And that the banks which were owed $ were NY banks.

So you have inside info on when Trump filed bankruptcy, he failed to make loan payments that he had at the time? And that the banks which were owed $ were NY banks.
How is that even relevant? The purpose for filing bankruptcy is protections from your creditors because you can't pay your debts. I don't need to look into specifics to know somebody took a loss. And why do I care if it was NY banks?

C'MON MAN...bankruptcies are NOT AGainst the law...YOU ARE BARKING LIKE A LITTLE SNIPPY SISSY DOG UP A TREE. Your hate for a man is clouding your judgment...or you never had good judgement. AGAIN...let me ask...you think a business filing for bankruptcy is worse than the son of a VP selling access to our policy? Or that person selling second grade level paintings to a China backed company for 500K a piece, because I must have missed your concern in those areas? Did I miss those posts?
LOL, I am beginning to like these posts Ron, they are good fun. But I think you missed my point if you think I was simply railing against bankruptcy or using it. When a guy is accused of inflating the value of his assets by a billion dollars.....seems his prior bankruptcies would be particularly relevant to that discussion.

How is that even relevant? The purpose for filing bankruptcy is protections from your creditors because you can't pay your debts. I don't need to look into specifics to know somebody took a loss. And why do I care if it was NY banks?
4. Justifiable Reliance: For Fraud to have happened, the Lender would have had to use the false information given to them by Trump, to decide to loan Trump $. If it didn't happen in NY or to a NY based lender, how is the NY DA bringing charges?

LOL, I am beginning to like these posts Ron, they are good fun. But I think you missed my point if you think I was simply railing against bankruptcy or using it. When a guy is accused of inflating the value of his assets by a billion dollars.....seems his prior bankruptcies would be particularly relevant to that discussion.
I really do not see that. Bankruptcies are 100% legal, and not ONE bank took a financial loss. Secondly....I have been a mortgage broker many years ago and the only place you value your own property is on a financial statement, and EVERYONE on the planet over values their stuff there. It is a very insignificant part of a loan package because everyone knows that everyone over values their assets. Primarily, banks look at prior payment history, and ability to repay the loan...and LTV. If anyone thinks banks look at what someone SAYS heir property is worth to lend money, you are wrong. It HAS to be appraised. So NO...this is just a garbage ploy by the party who desire to stay in power, and since they have made EVERY SINGLE thing that they have touched WORSE...they HAVE to resort to things like this to stay in power. And YES...these ARE fun..and I enjoy bantering with you and others!! I truly do it to LEARN...not educate. But what you are posting here is not educating anyone..it is showing your hate and bias, because the facts are not on your side here.

Remember when @Illegal-shift claimed that Trump was dividing the country and pushing us toward Civil War by refusing to concede the 2020 election?

Let's see how he responds to this.
Something WE KNOW...that they are too dumb to know...they ALWAYS accuse us of what they actually do. THANK GOD for our second amendment, and THANK GOD I am prepared so that tyranny will never find it easy to F with me our my family

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT