ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is the most grave threat to American democracy

Let me address Illegal-Shift's question. yes - I do. He gets to finish his mission, pardon himself and absolve himself of federal crimes and then do, what we all want for him to do on the bordern, moving back from cultural marxism, etc.

On Biden, I actually think he legally got the most votes. I am not shy and I look for data everywhere and listen. Trump was terrible with specific demographics that were key in swing districts. He just needed 13,000+ college educated women in Georgia, whose husbands make a fortune, to not view him as a bleach-injecting racist (their term, I have heard this from fellow partners in my firm).

Biden is a platform not a person. Once you understand that, you realize that individuals vote for the platform of people who are in the Biden Ecosystem.

DJ $78 Bourbon said it well here.

The "steal" is the systematic coordination of liberal elite colleges, staffing of roles in government and business who form the neo-liberal coalition. Actually, the less Biden does, the more these individuals get to lead and run things. Perhaps you like what a Lina Khan is doing (I do - she is suing Amazon as a monopoly) or a Gary Gensler. That is what Biden represents.

Back to your question, if Trump does not peacefully transfer power then, he is officially an authoritarian and perhaps a fascist. At this point he is a big personality.
1) Trump can't pardon himself. That's not why he's running and he'd be pretty stupid if it was...if Trump dropped out of the race and promised to stay out of politics 1000% all of these legal issues go away overnight.
2) I don't know what research you're doing, but it sucks (re: "legal" votes for Biden).
No president has ever won a smaller % of counties (16%) or fewer bellwethers (1/19). Obama won twice as many counties and 18/19 bellwethers, Trump won over 2500 counties and 18/19 bellwether counties.

That is just the tip of the iceberg, the mathematical and statistical anomalies seen in the 5 states who shut down voting when Trump surged into the lead, counted unobserved overnight, only to have a very small Biden lead that mysteriously carried throughout is impossible. One (or more) of those 5 should have broken Trump's way, but those weren't real vote counts. They flooded the zone with fraudulent voter rolls and illegitimate mail in ballots (2000 Mules was an example), and very likely used fractional vote counting to maintain the tiny margins seen through the rest of the "counting".

And they're going to try the same thing again in 24...

1) Trump can't pardon himself. That's not why he's running and he'd be pretty stupid if it was...if Trump dropped out of the race and promised to stay out of politics 1000% all of these legal issues go away overnight.
2) I don't know what research you're doing, but it sucks (re: "legal" votes for Biden).
No president has ever won a smaller % of counties (16%) or fewer bellwethers (1/19). Obama won twice as many counties and 18/19 bellwethers, Trump won over 2500 counties and 18/19 bellwether counties.

That is just the tip of the iceberg, the mathematical and statistical anomalies seen in the 5 states who shut down voting when Trump surged into the lead, counted unobserved overnight, only to have a very small Biden lead that mysteriously carried throughout is impossible. One (or more) of those 5 should have broken Trump's way, but those weren't real vote counts. They flooded the zone with fraudulent voter rolls and illegitimate mail in ballots (2000 Mules was an example), and very likely used fractional vote counting to maintain the tiny margins seen through the rest of the "counting".

And they're going to try the same thing again in 24...
Remember that diddy thinks Trump is running cause he's broke and needs the cash.

Trump running will result in them throwing 5-10 lawsuits at him, so not sure how that's a money saving idea, but I hear a lot of things here that make zero sense.

No way China Joe got 81M votes - that is 20% more votes than POTUS Obama got in 2008.

Trump went from 63M in 2016 to almost 75M in 2020.

The math doesn’t work for a legitimate 2020 election…
I suspect we will eventually know the accurate count of true votes cast in 2020.

I suspect we will learn that Trump's total was suppressed by 15-25%, and Biden's was inflated by 50-75%.

No way China Joe got 81M votes - that is 20% more votes than POTUS Obama got in 2008.

Trump went from 63M in 2016 to almost 75M in 2020.

The math doesn’t work for a legitimate 2020 election…
Population grew by 10.1% between 2010 and 2020, let alone 2008. That is at least 50% if not 60% of the difference.

https://www.census.gov/library/stor...tions-total-population-from-2010-to-2020.html The left did a relentless job of getting out the vote. Driving people from church to voting halls, Trump is an existential threat, etc.

VEP (Voting Eligible Population grew from 62.5% to 66.9% - that is 4.4%.

So you are somewhere between 14.4 to 16.4% of the 20%

The rest is the media hammering Trump / TDS and the Chinese Engineered Virus / Lab Leak - could that give Biden the remaining 5.6 to 3.6%. It could.

Throw in some degree of fraud (even the left says there is fraud, just not at a high enough level to overturn).
Focus needs to be on 2024 and GETTING OUT THE VOTE as Kellyanne Conway said a few months back. Don't put it all on Trump's shoulders.

The RNC needs to do its job.

Population grew by 10.1% between 2010 and 2020, let alone 2008. That is at least 50% if not 60% of the difference.

https://www.census.gov/library/stor...tions-total-population-from-2010-to-2020.html The left did a relentless job of getting out the vote. Driving people from church to voting halls, Trump is an existential threat, etc.

VEP (Voting Eligible Population grew from 62.5% to 66.9% - that is 4.4%.

So you are somewhere between 14.4 to 16.4% of the 20%

The rest is the media hammering Trump / TDS and the Chinese Engineered Virus / Lab Leak - could that give Biden the remaining 5.6 to 3.6%. It could.

Throw in some degree of fraud (even the left says there is fraud, just not at a high enough level to overturn).
Focus needs to be on 2024 and GETTING OUT THE VOTE as Kellyanne Conway said a few months back. Don't put it all on Trump's shoulders.

The RNC needs to do its job.
Hard for me to think that VBM / ballot harvesting were not major, major factors ...

Hard for me to think that VBM / ballot harvesting were not major, major factors ...
Fresno.....have a question for you. I have asked this several times and have never gotten a reasonable answer so giving you a shot at doing so.

What is the reason you are so confident that Trump would have won in 2020? What empirical evidence is there that made you (or Trump people in general) think it was so certain that he would win or did win? I think there is quite a lot of evidence that suggest neither side could be confident at all. Trump is the only president in our country's history who never, ever had an approval rating over 50%. Even Joe Biden, as poorly as he is now perceived, managed to get over 50% for awhile. The polls pretty much all showed Biden ahead. And I agree, the polls where not very good.....but there wasn't much of anything there to suggest Trump people should be confident.

The country is about as divided as it can be. Trump is loved on one side and hated on the other. Make an argument for me as to WHY you think Trump would have clearly won. Because if you can't do that, where is the logic in jumping to the conclusion that the other side cheated?

Keep in mind that Dr Shiva did a statistical analysis of the 2020 voting in Maricopa and found that the machines were rigged to count every Trump vote as being worth 0.75 of a vote, and every Biden vote was counted as being 1.25 votes.

And before you libs try to discredit Dr Shiva, keep in mind that prior to 2016, he WORKED FOR OBAMA,

Reactions: RussellCasse
Fresno.....have a question for you. I have asked this several times and have never gotten a reasonable answer so giving you a shot at doing so.

What is the reason you are so confident that Trump would have won in 2020? What empirical evidence is there that made you (or Trump people in general) think it was so certain that he would win or did win? I think there is quite a lot of evidence that suggest neither side could be confident at all. Trump is the only president in our country's history who never, ever had an approval rating over 50%. Even Joe Biden, as poorly as he is now perceived, managed to get over 50% for awhile. The polls pretty much all showed Biden ahead. And I agree, the polls where not very good.....but there wasn't much of anything there to suggest Trump people should be confident.

The country is about as divided as it can be. Trump is loved on one side and hated on the other. Make an argument for me as to WHY you think Trump would have clearly won. Because if you can't do that, where is the logic in jumping to the conclusion that the other side cheated?

The fact that Trump got more votes in 2020 than he received in 2016...and that would mean that he's the first sitting POTUS to lose re-election while increasing his vote count since Grover Cleveland (1888).

Also it's difficult for me to believe that Biden outperformed Obama. When I say it's difficult for me to believe I actually mean that I simply don't believe it.

The fact that Trump got more votes in 2020 than he received in 2016...and that would mean that he's the first sitting POTUS to lose re-election while increasing his vote count since Grover Cleveland (1888).

Also it's difficult for me to believe that Biden outperformed Obama. When I say it's difficult for me to believe I actually mean that I simply don't believe it.
Please add while hiding in his basement because he cannot complete a sentence.

Bellwether Counties:
Trump 18/19
Obama 2nd term 18/19
Biden 1/19

Counties won:
Trump: 2497
Obama: 873
Biden: 477 (16%, lowest ever)

Votes:
Biden: 81MM
Trump: 75MM
Obama: 69MM

Biden didn't campaign, was never popular, had no platform, couldn't draw anyone to his rallies and had the least popular running mate in a field of 17.

Biden was losing by massive margins going into the 11pm EST hour and 5 key cities in battleground states all mysteriously shut down counting at the same time. Once everyone left counting was resumed with no bipartisan observation and low and behold Biden emerged in the morning with a slight lead - mostly from batches that were impossibly partisan (90%+ Biden) and that exact lead was maintained throughout all remaining batches (the technique is used in 3rd world countries and it's called "Drop and Roll").

There is a ton of empirical and statistical evidence, none of which was ever heard in court b/c the courts wanted no part of it. That left enforcement to the crooked SOS's, Governors, and election officials who allowed the steal to happen in the first place....essentially requiring them to turn themselves in for a stolen election.

Last edited:
Bellwether Counties:
Trump 18/19
Obama 2nd term 18/19
Biden 1/19

Counties won:

Votes:

Biden didn't campaign, was never popular, had no platform, couldn't draw anyone to his rallies and had the least popular running mate in a field of 17.

Biden was losing by massive margins going into the 11pm EST hour and 5 key cities in battleground states all mysteriously shut down counting at the same time. Once everyone left counting was resumed with no bipartisan observation and low and behold Biden emerged in the morning with a slight lead - mostly from batches that were impossibly partisan (90%+ Biden) and that exact lead was maintained throughout all remaining batches (the technique is used in 3rd world countries and it's called "Drop and Roll").

There is a ton of empirical and statistical evidence, none of which was ever heard in court b/c the courts wanted no part of it. That left enforcement to the crooked SOS's, Governors, and election officials who allowed the steal to happen in the first place....essentially requiring them to turn themselves in for a stolen election.
THIS is exactly how they stole the 2020 election. Not counting the censorship, MSM, FBI, CIA and big techs feet on the scale

Pretty revealing response.

Considering about half the country believes Trump won't leave after 4 years. And he has done a lot to cultivate that belief.
Well, half the country also believes the January 6 was an actual insurrection, and that masks and vaccine mandates worked and would do them again if they were told to, so the intelligence of that half of the country is at the very least called into question ...

Didn't Biden also get more first time BLACK voters than obama did?

@Illegal-shift even you know that didn't happen, right?

This deserves to be posted again...just in case our lib friends missed it.

Thx Fatman for the post

Bellwether Counties:
Trump 18/19
Obama 2nd term 18/19
Biden 1/19

Counties won:

Votes:

Well, half the country also believes the January 6 was an actual insurrection, and that masks and vaccine mandates worked and would do them again if they were told to, so the intelligence of that half of the country is at the very least called into question ...
Again, you don't answer my question and go to a different subject. Wonder why that is.

This deserves to be posted again...just in case our lib friends missed it.

Thx Fatman for the post

Bellwether Counties:
Trump 18/19
Obama 2nd term 18/19
Biden 1/19

Counties won:

Votes:

Amazing to me how smart and resourceful you guys believe the democrats are.

That's the really funny thing, most of your arguments defeat themselves. You guys constantly go off on how stupid democrats are........and then you give them credit for controlling everything, all the government agencies, media, etc......and then for having the ability to steal an election, manipulating millions of votes, all while Trump had the presidential power and he knew they were going to do it months before the election occurred.......and then they left no real evidence behind that they did it. To pull that off you would need to be friggin brilliant.

So which is it.....are they stupid or super smart. It can't be both.

If the democrats where actually as smart as you guys apparently believe they are, they should be running the country.

Reactions: emekz1
Everyone else answered it pretty well, so didn't think it was necessary ...
So in other words, you have no answer. Thank you.

BTW, I have several posters on ignore because I realized they never post anything that is worth my time to read. So perhaps your referring to one of them. You haven't earned that distinction with me yet.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76

BTW, I have several posters on ignore because I realized they never post anything that is worth my time to read. So perhaps your referring to one of them. You haven't earned that distinction with me yet.
I haven't had the time to properly answer you, but I will.

BTW, you can't put a mod on ignore, you'll have to do it manually ... :cool:

Remember that diddy thinks Trump is running cause he's broke and needs the cash.

Trump running will result in them throwing 5-10 lawsuits at him, so not sure how that's a money saving idea, but I hear a lot of things here that make zero sense.
Not primary, but it is well documented that he has used fund raising to help pay off his massive and mounting legal fees. It makes sense too - Guiliani through his divorce and this is essentially broke.

Those lawsuits were coming regardless of whether he was running. Do you really think Fani Willis was not going to miss her shot to be a progressive hero by finally doing what two impeachments could not? Letitia James? Bragg? They do not care one bit. Landing a conviction means they can write a book, run in higher circles, run for office, make millions, etc. They can use taxpayer dollars to do it too.

I haven't had the time to properly answer you, but I will.

BTW, you can't put a mod on ignore, you'll have to do it manually ... :cool:
I wouldn't put you on ignore (if I could)......I have read enough of your posts outside of the parking lot to believe you are generally a reasonable guy.........even if you and I disagree on stuff in here. That's one reason I asked you this question.

As they say, reasonable minds can differ.

Reactions: FresnoGator
Everyone else answered it pretty well, so didn't think it was necessary.

There is zero evidence that he would not leave. Although, surely the sheep believe otherwise ...
And just to respond to your second point here.......the fact that he is the only losing presidental candidate in history not to concede is evidence. The fact that he was trying to get Mike Pence to essentially change the vote/outcome is evidence. The fact that he still hasn't accepted the loss is evidence.

Al Gore thought he got cheated. Hillary Clinton thought she got cheated. Honestly, I didn't like either one of them.....but in the end they did the right thing by conceding and not putting the country through this kind of disaster. A disaster from which we may not ultimately recover.

And just to respond to your second point here.......the fact that he is the only losing presidental candidate in history not to concede is evidence.
Why would he concede that he lost an election that he has evidence was stolen from him?

Goodness....I don't think this one is trolling. I think he really believes this LOL

It's funny, we hear a lot of crying here about Trump supporters wanting an echo chamber.

This bro is the MAYOR of his own echo chamber. Imagine being so insulated from reality that you not only believe what he posts, but he honestly believes that the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS THINK LIKE HE DOES.

Dude is in the bubble of all bubbles. Gonna suck for him when the tribunals start.

OK, thank you. Trying to understand what you guys think.
He wouldn’t have a choice they would simply boot him out. Every time I see how most of you really think I feel like I am on a different planet. Trump is the most vile crooked person to ever hold office anywhere in the world, ever. Nobody is close, how you sheep cannot see that is mind blowing. And yes the democrats suck but good lord man, have some standards.

He wouldn’t have a choice they would simply boot him out. Every time I see how most of you really think I feel like I am on a different planet. Trump is the most vile crooked person to ever hold office anywhere in the world, ever. Nobody is close, how you sheep cannot see that is mind blowing. And yes the democrats suck but good lord man, have some standards.
What the hell are you talking about, I am the guy who doesn't like Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT