ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is going to blow his chances...

Serious question....Do you really think pointing this out is going to be as potent a weapon as showing clips of Trump at the covid meetings actively empowering Fauci....which DeSantis had to clean up after??? Not close
Is this a serious question?

We are seeing people collapsing daily after getting the shot. The public is becoming more and more upset about them.....and now we learn that DeSantis signed into law TWO YEARS AGO that he could force anyone in Florida to be isolated and get the shot, during a Public Health Emergency?

That alone ruins any chance he has for ever being president. If he was half as smart as you think he is, he would have NEVER signed that.

It's sad too, the guy was the future of the pub party just 6 months ago. Ah well.

Is this a serious question?

We are seeing people collapsing daily after getting the shot. The public is becoming more and more upset about them.....and now we learn that DeSantis signed into law TWO YEARS AGO that he could force anyone in Florida to be isolated and get the shot, during a Public Health Emergency?

That alone ruins any chance he has for ever being president. If he was half as smart as you think he is, he would have NEVER signed that.

It's sad too, the guy was the future of the pub party just 6 months ago. Ah well.
So, if DeSantis is doomed because of a blurb about the poison shot in a law he signed that no one other than you has ever heard of.....what will it mean for trump and all the times he's bragged about his vaccine, and how everyone should get it. He is very proud of the poison shot if you hadnt noticed. The blurb is gonna kill DeSantis, but trump will be unscathed by all the vaccine worship??? I think your math is wrong here

Honestly, the idea that Trump would primary DeSantis from the position of Trump being America's protector from the covid cult and the poison shot...while DeSantis is actually a covid tyrant is really very 1984ish....as delusional as the boys can be girls and girls can be boys cult

Well lefties are scared to death of him, since he is not a senile old pedo that has been the worst president BY FAR in American history
The left is always scared of whomever you guys love...blah, blah, blah.

Fauci, Birx and the covidian regime??? Nothing??? Rex Tillerson??? For real. The best I can tell the entire nation would STILL be under the spell of the covidians had it not been the Great People of Florida and the their leader, Ron DeSantis.
What are you lying about? DeSantis was a huge advocate for the vaccines and lock downs. He even got vaccinated like 3xs. He just switched up because he saw that was a losing strategy. His goal is to treat his voters like they are too lazy and stupid to actually find the truth.

What are you lying about? DeSantis was a huge advocate for the vaccines and lock downs. He even got vaccinated like 3xs. He just switched up because he saw that was a losing strategy. His goal is to treat his voters like they are too lazy and stupid to actually find the truth.
I live here. My children go to school here. I know what happened. This routine will not work on me.

So, if DeSantis is doomed because of a blurb about the poison shot in a law he signed that no one other than you has ever heard of.....
Funny how quickly you went from praising DeSantis for being tough on vaccine mandates, to not caring that he signed into law the authority to FORCE people to get the shot. Gonna wreck your transmission going from 3rd to reverse that quickly.

Lots of folks got vaxxed. Not all of them are lazy and stupid.

Funny how quickly you went from praising DeSantis for being tough on vaccine mandates, to not caring that he signed into law the authority to FORCE people to get the shot. Gonna wreck your transmission going from 3rd to reverse that quickly.
I lived it, right here in the Free State of Florida. DeSantis stood strong against Trump's Covidian cult. Trump was busy licking his wounds, while DeSantis broke Fauci's back.

Reactions: goldmom
Trump knows what he is doing. The DeSantis/Griffin/Paul Ryan ticket won't win.
Maybe you can answer for what Ghost either can't or is to cowardly....If trump knows what he is doing, how do explain, Tillerson, Pence, Ray, Sessions, Barr, Kelly, Mattis, Fauci, Birx, McDaniel, Walker and Oz??? Can you explain the personnel decisions? They dont exactly inspire confidence

Reactions: goldmom
Omarosa, Scarramucci,Micheal Cohen.....the dude surrounds himself with rat bastards....how can you think he knows what he is doing

Isnt he running around with Ukrainian Lady Lindsey Graham on the campaign trail? Real anti establishment there

.And to be fair, DeSantis still has time to fix the mess he's made: He can keep the promise he made to Floridians and not run in 24, he can repeal the AB 2006 bill that he signed into law, and he can publicly denounce the establishment hacks like Paul Ryan and Jeb Bush that he's rubbing elbows with.

But until he does, he has no chance of ever seeing the White House.

It's funny, people always said the only person that can separate Donald Trump from his supporters is Donald Trump. Looks like the same applies to Ron DeSantis, unfortunately.

.And to be fair, DeSantis still has time to fix the mess he's made: He can keep the promise he made to Floridians and not run in 24, he can repeal the AB 2006 bill that he signed into law, and he can publicly denounce the establishment hacks like Paul Ryan and Jeb Bush that he's rubbing elbows with.

But until he does, he has no chance of ever seeing the White House.

It's funny, people always said the only person that can separate Donald Trump from his supporters is Donald Trump. Looks like the same applies to Ron DeSantis, unfortunately.
Ron DeSantis has done right by my family. I feel that Floridians ( not just DeSantis /but the people of Florida ) saved the country from the covid tyrants. Ron DeSantis played a crucial role in breaking Fauci's back. My kids got the classroom they needed, while other children were neglected across the country. My children were not forced to wear a diaper on their face for years and years, while other children had their social development retarded by the animals. No one forced a needle in my childrens arm. Yep. I am loyal DeSantis because he has been loyal to families like mine

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT