ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is going to blow his chances...

You really dont have an answer for the Trump decisions I have laid out, do you? The best you can do is point to page 779 of some law and insinuate that DeSantis is an establishment type and then call me stupid. That really the extent of the Trump position huh? No answer for Fauci and Birx. No answer for Rex Tillerson. No answer for Kanye and the Nazi. No answer for Bill Barr. No answer for Herschel, or Oz. That okay, its not your job to come up with these answers here in the parking lot....hopefully Trump and his people are coming up with these answers.... because it gonna come up
All of those instances have been addressed.
1) Trump has admitted he made bad hires in his first term. He's said he trusted people that he shouldn't have. Sort of expected when the first election you win in your life is for PUSA.
2) Trump had no choice but to utilize three-letter health agency leadership that was in place at the time, the pandemic was an unexpected emergency. His job was to cut red tape and get the vaccine quickly, which he did. He didn't put on a lab coat and engineer the shot. He's always encouraged people to get vaccinated but supported choice. Can you say the same about DeSantis?
3) The Kanye thing was a setup, and Trump denounced both of them after the dinner. He's had no further contact with either person since. Stop acting like an MSNBC host with fake "gotcha's".
4) Herschel and Oz were not the best candidates, but both of those states (esp PA) do not run clean elections and both races were close...Trump's endorsement record this cycle was close to 93%...but you pick the two high profile races lost 'cause TDS.

Trump doesn't need to have any answers for any of this - because he's already addressed all of it, you were just not paying attention.

I hope DeSantis runs and I hope it's a dogfight. Trump will emerge stronger from that primary if so.

Are you including endorsing DeSantis in that list of bad personnel decisions?

As for why I don't offer a defense to you for Trump, do you think you are worth my time? You've made it clear that you think Trump has made a ton of bad moves, and you've made it clear that you voted for him twice, regardless.
Actually, he's made it clear he's a low-information voter with a nasty case of TDS.

Serious question....Do you really think pointing this out is going to be as potent a weapon as showing clips of Trump at the covid meetings actively empowering Fauci....which DeSantis had to clean up after??? Not close
Who else was Trump going to "empower"? What was the right move there?

Ah, I see the Trump defense force is out in all of their glory.

Must
Defend
Trump

A NY huckster disguised as a Pub. Created 25% of the country’s national debt in just four years. Think about that.

A NY huckster disguised as a Pub. Created 25% of the country’s national debt in just four years. Think about that.
Pelosi and McConnell was directly responsible for that. Your Pantsshitter in Chief extended it even more and would have made it even worse if not for Manchin and Sinema. Take a lap and sit in the corner. Wow.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Actually, he's made it clear he's a low-information voter with a nasty case of TDS.
It kept me entertained last night trying to figure out if he was really another lefty troll from Swamp Talk, or if he really had that big of a blind spot when it comes to DeSantis. I tend to think it's the latter, but I've been accused of being naive when it comes to the lefties here before.

IMO DeSantis is totally blowing it. As I've said all along, he should have kept his mouth shut and killed ANY hint of running in 24 as soon as it came up. Instead, he encouraged it every time. He could have stayed in Florida, nailed a 2nd full and successful term as governor (which is what he PROMISED) to do. Then in '26 he announces he is running in 28, Trump gives a ringing endorsement, and he's off to the White House for 8 years.

Instead, he let establishment hacks Ryan and Jeb get in his ear, he started signing away Floridians freedoms, and took the liberal bait in regards to Trump. IMO his political window for getting to the White House has closed, and he has no one to blame but himself.

Ah well, I suspect Kari Lake will be more than happy to take his spot.

BTW, can someone please throw @BSC911 a pity reply? He sees all this arguing and he is desperate to get in on it, but no one will talk to him. Oh well, I will take one for the team. @BSC911, you matter. We see you. You are worth something. (Edit: Nevermind, navi shit on my troll attempt)

If the shoe fits...

Since at least 1980, each R presidential candidate has been a bigger boogeyman than the last. All are Hitler...but worse.

Democrats won majority of the presidential elections and majority of the popular vote (including elections they lost) since REAGAN left.

So how does the shoe fit?

Last edited:
It kept me entertained last night trying to figure out if he was really another lefty troll from Swamp Talk, or if he really had that big of a blind spot when it comes to DeSantis. I tend to think it's the latter, but I've been accused of being naive when it comes to the lefties here before.

IMO DeSantis is totally blowing it. As I've said all along, he should have kept his mouth shut and killed ANY hint of running in 24 as soon as it came up. Instead, he encouraged it every time. He could have stayed in Florida, nailed a 2nd full and successful term as governor (which is what he PROMISED) to do. Then in '26 he announces he is running in 28, Trump gives a ringing endorsement, and he's off to the White House for 8 years.

Instead, he let establishment hacks Ryan and Jeb get in his ear, he started signing away Floridians freedoms, and took the liberal bait in regards to Trump. IMO his political window for getting to the White House has closed, and he has no one to blame but himself.

Ah well, I suspect Kari Lake will be more than happy to take his spot.

BTW, can someone please throw @BSC911 a pity reply? He sees all this arguing and he is desperate to get in on it, but no one will talk to him. Oh well, I will take one for the team. @BSC911, you matter. We see you. You are worth something. (Edit: Nevermind, navi shit on my troll attempt)
I still say Desantis will be his VP. Then he's perfectly set up to run for president in 2028. There have been plenty of bitter debates before the nomination only to see them side with the winner after the dust settles.

Democrats won majority of the presidential elections and majority of the popular vote (including elections they lost) since 1980.

Popular vote. Remember how insignificant a popular vote can be. Some 300 million people purchased Bay City Roller albums. Does that mean they are better than Simon and Garfunkel?

Democrats won majority of the presidential elections and majority of the popular vote (including elections they lost) since 1980.

People in New York and California are retarded AF? Duly noted. That's a huge surprise. 😂

Pelosi and McConnell was directly responsible for that. Your Pantsshitter in Chief extended it even more and would have made it even worse if not for Manchin and Sinema. Take a lap and sit in the corner. Wow.
Who signed those bills doofus. Who took a declining budget deficit and reversed it. Who pushed for all the giveaways to corporations? Who started all the free money giveaways, and wanted even more? That’s your boy Trump. Nope, the huge debt increase is all on him. Make all the excuses you want.

Popular vote. Remember how insignificant a popular vote can be. Some 300 million people purchased Bay City Roller albums. Does that mean they are better than Simon and Garfunkel?
Wow, you are really ageing yourself. Is everyone OTB on Social Security?

Don't misunderstand, I would have voted for these people in a general election....but, Hershel??? Dr. Oz??? The guy he supported to PA Gov??? These were seriously WHACKED OUT political choices in the primary. If Trump is the nominee, I will vote for him....but dinner with Kanye and Nick Fuentes....what is he thinking about??? He IS NOT playing 3D chess while everyone else is playing checkers. Im sorry, but Trump needs to look in the mirror and grapple with his choices
How about their opponents? Fetterman is an IDIOT. Oz was bad...but NOTHING like Fetterman. And I would take Walker over ANY avowed communist..how about you?

Wow, you are really ageing yourself. Is everyone OTB on Social Security?
Yes, and you are really showing off how well you can spell. Aging not ageing.
walter GIF

Christopher Ray as well, right???
You are right about many of his choices, but I have always chalked that up to never being a politician, coupled with the very deep kabal that exists in our Country. Jeff Sessions, Omarosa, Fauci, Wray, NOT firing Comey IMMEDIATELY after taking office, Bolton, really too many to mention. Where we disagree is who is best to repair this mess...and because Trump is NOT establishment (maybe DeSantis is not...but I KNOW Trump is not) and he already has done it once, even though the kabal, and the establishment did EVERYTHING that they could to keep him from being successful. I also live in Florida, and I do not know many who do not LOVE DeSantis. He would be a very good second choice for me. Trump accomplished things that have never been done by previous Presidents, and almost immediatly turned around a VERY sluggish economy perpetuated by Hussein obama and his unAmerican backers.

Who signed those bills doofus. Who took a declining budget deficit and reversed it. Who pushed for all the giveaways to corporations? Who started all the free money giveaways, and wanted even more? That’s your boy Trump. Nope, the huge debt increase is all on him. Make all the excuses you want.
Your ignorance precedes you where ever you go. 😂 Trump asked for about 1/5 of what congress passed. One, it was an election year, two, a veto would have been overridden. Don't hurt yourself getting out of your dunce corner.

Reactions: dezyDeco
I still say Desantis will be his VP. Then he's perfectly set up to run for president in 2028. There have been plenty of bitter debates before the nomination only to see them side with the winner after the dust settles.
Here's why I don't think it will be DeSantis: We learned about AB 2006 from Trump. DeSantis signed it into law in 2021.

Is it more likely that Trump just found out about it a week or so ago, or that he knew about it since 2021 and didn't say anything? My guess is it's the latter.

I also think before or after AB 2006, he started checking into DeSantis and found some other red flags.

I think the whole 'DeSantimonous', he's not loyal, schtick is mostly that. But I think he's found out some other stuff about Ron that he knows will come out, and he's hiding that for now.

I think Ron was poised to walk to 8 years in the White House with Trump's blessing, and now I think that's fallen into Kari Lake's lap. We'll see how it plays out.

Your ignorance precedes you where ever you go. 😂 Trump asked for about 1/5 of what congress passed. One, it was an election year, two, a veto would have been overridden. Don't hurt yourself getting out of your dunce corner.
Simple question. Did he sign the bills or didn’t he? If he had vetoed and they had overridden them (questionable), then he could have an excuse. But since he didn’t, he has to take responsibility for them. Make all the excuses you want, Trumper.

And he wanted one more giveaway which was rejected. Fact. Biggest spender in history.

Bring on the excuses.

How about their opponents? Fetterman is an IDIOT. Oz was bad...but NOTHING like Fetterman. And I would take Walker over ANY avowed communist..how about you?
I answered this question in the portion you highlighted. I believe we are on the same page here.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
You are right about many of his choices, but I have always chalked that up to never being a politician, coupled with the very deep kabal that exists in our Country. Jeff Sessions, Omarosa, Fauci, Wray, NOT firing Comey IMMEDIATELY after taking office, Bolton, really too many to mention. Where we disagree is who is best to repair this mess...and because Trump is NOT establishment (maybe DeSantis is not...but I KNOW Trump is not) and he already has done it once, even though the kabal, and the establishment did EVERYTHING that they could to keep him from being successful. I also live in Florida, and I do not know many who do not LOVE DeSantis. He would be a very good second choice for me. Trump accomplished things that have never been done by previous Presidents, and almost immediatly turned around a VERY sluggish economy perpetuated by Hussein obama and his unAmerican backers.
I think we are very close to total agreement. My problem with another Trump run comes down to a couple things
1) The personnel choices were horrid. He continued to make bad pick after bad pick. This seems to predate his time in governemnt. Micheal Cohen was a figure from his private enterprise. The guy actually LOOKS like a rat. I think these choices give me strong reason for pause moving forward. I think his high profile midterm picks were BAD. I think his choice to support Ronna McDaniel is bad. I think the choice to be out there with Lindsey Graham on the campaign trail is bad. He doesnt seem to be learning from his mistakes in this area.

2) I think he has been damaged politically to the point of being unelectable. I take no pleasure in saying this, I think suburban minivan moms who would choose a guy who belongs in a nursing home over Trump because of tweets are DUMB. However, I think we have to play the hand that's dealt. Maybe Im wrong, but I think there are to many dumbasses out there who vote the senile pedophile back in there because they hate trump.

3) I think Trump's ego gets in the way of some of his decision making. I thinks this really loops back to my first point. I think swamp monsters know they can weasel their way into the inner circle pay stroking trumps ego. I think he wants to be a deal maker, and I dont think there any deals to be made with the lunatics in the democrat party, the deep state, or the globalist institutions. We ALL have short comings, and I think Trump's ego is a problem.

2) I think he has been damaged politically to the point of being unelectable.
Anyone saying this is either trolling, or is so misinformed about American Politics that they really shouldn't comment on it.

Trump remains the most popular Republican in the history of the party.

Here's a sampling of current polling:

Trump is dominating the polls. It's not even close. You are literally saying the clear leader among ALL candidates for ALL parties is 'unelectable'.

That's a new level of TDS that we haven't seen here before. So kudos for that.

Anyone saying this is either trolling, or is so misinformed about American Politics that they really shouldn't comment on it.

Trump remains the most popular Republican in the history of the party.

Here's a sampling of current polling:

Trump is dominating the polls. It's not even close. You are literally saying the clear leader among ALL candidates for ALL parties is 'unelectable'.

That's a new level of TDS that we haven't seen here before. So kudos for that.
I hope you are right. I could not have been more confident than I was on election night of 2020, well, except for maybe midterms 2022. If he is the nominee, I with him 100%, trump train flags on the F-150 type...just like I was the first 2 times. I feel that is wrong headed to not question whether he can win or not. Maybe the suburban dopes have had enough, but my faith in the fellow American has wained dramatically....see biden 2020, and worst of all fetterman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT