ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is going to blow his chances...

In the primaries, I'd vote DeSantis over Trump.
IF Trump wins the primary, then I'd vote for him by default over any Rat that they put out there.

I'm wondering which Rat Crime Syndicate Family they'll be running next, after the Clinton/Biden crime families are put in jail, hopefully with ALL of their corrupt assets confiscated?

What I'd much rather see is DeSantis or maybe Jim Jordan as President, with Trump as the Sec of State. That's a job that would fit him, and he could likely be very successful doing.
I'm in this camp as well. When the dust settles if Trump is the nomination he will secure my vote.

I remember listening to or watching a few of the Covid press conferences and thinking, “none of this sounds right”.

It’s funny how it eventually all comes out while no one bats an eye.
It's all still there in the covid thread. You can go back to the start of it and see @gator1776 @Nolec @SORT14 @G8trDad3 all saying take the shots if you want to live, you fools, and @Uniformed_ReRe cheering them on. Listen to the experts, you fools!

Notice almost none of those guys have the balls to still post here.

Anyone saying this is either trolling, or is so misinformed about American Politics that they really shouldn't comment on it.

Trump remains the most popular Republican in the history of the party.

Here's a sampling of current polling:

Trump is dominating the polls. It's not even close. You are literally saying the clear leader among ALL candidates for ALL parties is 'unelectable'.

That's a new level of TDS that we haven't seen here before. So kudos for that.

These results seem to show DeSantis in a strong position. Seems like he is leading Trump in many ( but not all ). Im also fairly certain they asked more people than just Paul Ryan and Jeb Bush. DeSantis is stronger than you think. I think Trump will win the nomination, but I dont know that its this cake walk that some think it is. Republican VOTERS like DeSantis.

These results seem to show DeSantis in a strong position. Seems like he is leading Trump in many ( but not all ). Im also fairly certain they asked more people than just Paul Ryan and Jeb Bush. DeSantis is stronger than you think. I think Trump will win the nomination, but I dont know that its this cake walk that some think it is. Republican VOTERS like DeSantis.
Yes, they do. DRats hate both of them equally though. People better get used to it, the communists are united against anyone running against their power grab.

• Angry
Reactions: instaGATOR

DeSantis will get a bump if he announces, and I think he will.

But he won't win. And even if he somehow beat Trump in the primaries, the dems would again cheat in 2024.

DeSantis has 0% of being President in 2024, or ever. My guess is he will be in the Senate in 2026.

• Haha

But he won't win. And even if he somehow beat Trump in the primaries, the dems would again cheat in 2024.

DeSantis has 0% of being President in 2024, or ever. My guess is he will be in the Senate in 2026.
He's governor until 26. And I don't think he'll challenge Rubio or Scott being in the same party. He could move to Georgia though, and do some good. 😍

• Haha
Says the political shill for DT that still doesn't believe that UFO/UAP's are real, even after both the U.S. Navy and the Pentagon have confirmed that they are.... LMFAO 😂

Says the political shill for DT that still doesn't believe that UFO/UAP's are real, even after both the U.S. Navy and the Pentagon have confirmed that they are.... LMFAO 😂
I used to be in the UFO's are silly camp, but these radar images from the US Navy are compelling. I dont think they are space aliens....but I think its something, and what ever it is, its POWERFUL. Im worried the Chinese have figured out some crazy shit.

Wait. I thought DeSantis was a part of the globalist uniparty with the Ryan / Bush machine behind him...but now they will never let him win. Or are you saying that the dems will cheat ANY republican? If this is the case then I dont really think it matters who runs, right? And I most certainly think they cheated in 2020

Reactions: NavigatorII
Wait. I thought DeSantis was a part of the globalist uniparty with the Ryan / Bush machine behind him...but now they will never let him win. Or are you saying that the dems will cheat ANY republican? If this is the case then I dont really think it matters who runs, right? And I most certainly think they cheated in 2020
Now you're getting it. The uniparty doesn't want DeSantis to be President, they want him to TAKE OUT TRUMP.

0% chance DeSantis will ever be President.

Now you're getting it. The uniparty doesn't want DeSantis to be President, they want him to TAKE OUT TRUMP.

0% chance DeSantis will ever be President.
So, is DeSantis aware of this plan youre talking about??? If this narrative is the case ( and im not saying its not / ive seen enough over the last 15 years to put nothing past the global elite ), then it doesnt really matter who the nominee is...elections dont matter,right?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
So, is DeSantis aware of this plan youre talking about??? If this narrative is the case ( and im not saying its not / ive seen enough over the last 15 years to put nothing past the global elite ), then it doesnt really matter who the nominee is...elections dont matter,right?
Apparently not. Not free and fair ones. Not anymore. :mad:

Based on your record of predicting elections, then DeSantis is a sure thing.

Remember that permaban bet? Welchers gonna Welch.

😎

See my above post. That welcher Isn’t too good about calling elections.

• Haha
Reactions: kalimgoodman
So, is DeSantis aware of this plan youre talking about???
GREAT question. IOW, is DeSantis in on the plan? No clue, I suspect over time we will find out if he was or not.

Two options:

1 - Plan is being presented to DeSantis that he should be President, will appeal to more pubs that hate Orange Man Bad, can push his agenda through. Then of course Michelle wins*.

2 - Plan is being presented to DeSantis that he will be seen as the guy that beat Trump, but then he will lose to Michelle. He will lose graciously, say it was a good and clean fight, let's all get behind Michelle and America. Then he will get the Romney/mccain treatment and land a cushy spot in the Senate where he never has to do anything but vote along with RINOs on a few key votes every term.

My guess is that DeSantis is NOT in on the true plan. But it's just a guess.

Shit stops when we decide we've had enough. As long as we just throw up our hands like @GatorTheo and lament "Well what can *I* do about it???' and go back to our rocking chair on our safe porch......nothing changes.
We were on our way with Lake cleaning up the AZ shithole, but that got subverted before it happened. Short of a REAL and armed insurrection, I'm beginning to wonder if there is hope. Illegals are pouring over the border every day for free shit, by design. Fundamentally changing America is real. :mad:

We were on our way with Lake cleaning up the AZ shithole, but that got subverted before it happened. Short of a REAL and armed insurrection, I'm beginning to wonder if there is hope. Illegals are pouring over the border every day for free shit, by design. Fundamentally changing America is real. :mad:
The window to do something peacefully and through the courts is rapidly closing, I am afraid.

I used to be in the UFO's are silly camp, but these radar images from the US Navy are compelling. I dont think they are space aliens....but I think its something, and what ever it is, its POWERFUL. Im worried the Chinese have figured out some crazy shit.
Nope. The Chinese are 30 years behind our aircraft technology. So are the Russians. If either of them had better air assets they'd be using them.

Nope. The Chinese are 30 years behind our aircraft technology. So are the Russians. If either of them had better air assets they'd be using them.
I have no other explaination other than space aliens. But the tic tacs are real, and they are doing things that we cant do. Like not even close. Do you have a theory?

My humanity says yes to armed insurrection, and cruel torture of the enemy, however, I feel that Jesus says NO. I dont understand where we are going, and Im very worried for my children, but you reap what you sow and vengence belongs to the Lord. Im going with peace and prayer and hope the devil doesnt get a hold of me.

I have no other explaination other than space aliens. But the tic tacs are real, and they are doing things that we cant do. Like not even close. Do you have a theory?
Yup. Aliens. I just hope they are day the earth stood still/childhoods end aliens and not independence day/xenomorph/Yautja aliens.

Yup. Aliens. I just hope they are day the earth stood still/childhoods end aliens and not independence day/xenomorph/Yautja aliens.
Yeah. What ever it is, it can do anything it wants...and there aint a damn thing we can do about it.

My humanity says yes to armed insurrection, and cruel torture of the enemy, however, I feel that Jesus says NO. I dont understand where we are going, and Im very worried for my children, but you reap what you sow and vengence belongs to the Lord. Im going with peace and prayer and hope the devil doesnt get a hold of me.
I'm old and probably not worthy of participating in the revolution. But take no prisoners and bayonet the woke sounds like reasonable policy to me. :mad: Strike them, strike them hard, and run them right into the Rappahannock with God's Provenance. 😍 (Apologies to Stonewall Jackson for borrowing this)

Last edited:
Shit stops when we decide we've had enough. As long as we just throw up our hands like @GatorTheo and lament "Well what can *I* do about it???' and go back to our rocking chair on our safe porch......nothing changes.
Again, what am I supposed to do to keep Pennsylvania from cheating at the polls?

I mean, I'm good with a federal voting system but I don't think you like that.

Again, what am I supposed to do to keep Pennsylvania from cheating at the polls?

I mean, I'm good with a federal voting system but I don't think you like that.
You can't even admit they ARE cheating.

Because doing that helps Trump. It proves he won in 2020, and the candidates he endorsed in 2022 won as well.

You can't even put your love of country ahead of your hate of Trump.

Sorry, but you asked what you could do.

If someone put a gun to my head right now and made me choose, I would pick DeSantis as the person I think will win the nomination.

That is NOT what it is. China is only as far as they are along (and it is not very far) because they hacked in to our top secret info, and stole some secrets.

Last edited:
EXACTLY..at least 30 years. Our government had lied to us about our opponents technology for DECADES, because it gives us good reason to spend more tax money on defense. My first realization to this was when the Russian pilot defected with a MIG 25 and flew it in to Japan. We had made the F 15 because the MiIG 25 was supposed to be some SUPER plane. Come to find out..it was a DUD...made of stainless steel (very heavy, ours made of titanium) and the plane, although very fast, has HORRIBLE range and poor avionics!

Reactions: EvilWayz
I actually believe they are from another world. The best chance that if they are from earth...is that they are ours....just remember the F 15 is STILL a VERY superior platform..and it was in troduced around 1973. SR 71, which may STILL be one of the most advanced airplanes we know of was developed in the mid to late 50's. What do we NOT know about?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT