ADVERTISEMENT

....and this is where Trump falls off....

grandhavendiddy

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007
So, Trump comes off of a dominating win in Iowa, all of the momentum in the world, he goes and calls Nikki by her "Nimarata"

He has the primary in the bag. No one is going to touch him. It's over - and as people have said across the spectrum, "he has run a very good campaign so far".

This is where his lack of discipline gets him in so much trouble. No reason to call Nikki "Nimarata". None. She is a US born Citizen and embodies US values of family, hard work, achievement, etc. She also increasingly represents, and this is a good thing, the part of the country.

@Capt Ron 1 - you ask why people vote for Biden, especially women, and college educated women when the horrors are happening at the border? This is why. My wife shows me this and says, "you say that I should vote for Trump, if he is the nominee, but he gets a bit ahead and starts punching down on women and women of color. It makes him look like a misogynist and a racist. Why not just call her Nikki? Why not just ignore her, or, at most, call her the 'candidate of the deep state' and be done with it."

If one feels a need to punch down on Nikki, then do it around her funding. Use Chris Christie's words on Nikki. He did all of the heavy lifting. Use Vivek.

Again, this is where Trumps's ego and lack of discipline get him in trouble...very unnecessarily.

So, Trump comes off of a dominating win in Iowa, all of the momentum in the world, he goes and calls Nikki by her "Nimarata"

He has the primary in the bag. No one is going to touch him. It's over - and as people have said across the spectrum, "he has run a very good campaign so far".

This is where his lack of discipline gets him in so much trouble. No reason to call Nikki "Nimarata". None. She is a US born Citizen and embodies US values of family, hard work, achievement, etc. She also increasingly represents, and this is a good thing, the part of the country.

@Capt Ron 1 - you ask why people vote for Biden, especially women, and college educated women when the horrors are happening at the border? This is why. My wife shows me this and says, "you say that I should vote for Trump, if he is the nominee, but he gets a bit ahead and starts punching down on women and women of color. It makes him look like a misogynist and a racist. Why not just call her Nikki? Why not just ignore her, or, at most, call her the 'candidate of the deep state' and be done with it."

If one feels a need to punch down on Nikki, then do it around her funding. Use Chris Christie's words on Nikki. He did all of the heavy lifting. Use Vivek.

Again, this is where Trumps's ego and lack of discipline get him in trouble...very unnecessarily.

He has been calling her that for
Months. Guess what, it worked with Ron, Hillary, Ted, Jeb, and Nikki.

If only he were more reserved like Mitt, Mccain, Jeb, Ted or Nikki, maybe he could do better in elections.

But by all means, keep leaning on CNN for what a candidate should say and do. That’s gotten the party headed the right direction time and time again.

Irrelevant post.

And yes, Nimarata is perfect. Why? It’s her name.

Interesting Fact: the left (the same left that are telling you this is bad) were the first ones to give her crap over this. Why? Because she claimed to be white.

Last edited:
Her mama named her "Nimerata," then we have the right to call her Nimrataaaahhhhh.

Mama named him Clay, I'm a call him Clay.

Some folks continue to gobble up what CNN tells them. When CNN tells them to be offended, they respectfully fall in line. Then have the audacity to proclaim right leaning “moderate” or independent.

They ALWAYS tell on themselves.

Reactions: gatordad3
I love birth names. Especially Sunny Hostin's real name, Ass Sunkshiohhhhne.

Three things:
1) It's pretty racist to assume using her birth name is, in fact, racist. He laid the bait and CNN put it on the hook and your wife swallowed it whole. It's no more racist than saying "Barack Hussein Obama".
2) He's always used name calling as a way to box in his opposition, and it's always worked. He somehow has a way of getting them to stick.
3) If your wife is taking cues from CNN, there's nothing on this earth that would get her to vote for Trump. I'm sorry to break this to you, but she's a closeted liberal.

Three things:
1) It's pretty racist to assume using her birth name is, in fact, racist. He laid the bait and CNN put it on the hook and your wife swallowed it whole. It's no more racist than saying "Barack Hussein Obama".
2) He's always used name calling as a way to box in his opposition, and it's always worked. He somehow has a way of getting them to stick.
3) If your wife is taking cues from CNN, there's nothing on this earth that would get her to vote for Trump. I'm sorry to break this to you, but she's a closeted liberal.
76 - its one thing to call Nikki, "Nikki 'All Hail the Corporate Donors'" or Nikki "Fail-ey", etc. That is absolutely part of his genius of and in the same quote he called Ron D. "Desanctimonious". Trump has intuitively understood from Reagan that he is part leader and part entertainer.

So, why call her by her birth name? What was the purpose? To show that she is a "poser" and felt that she need to anglicize her name? He plays right back to all of the "birther" accusations that have not helped him and made him truly hated on the left.

On #3 - she voted Republican up through McCain. Her father is a former FBI agent and as true of an "American" as you can imagine. Immigrant, legally, through Italy (and Sweden), she is horrified by what is happening at the border, inflation and the DEI constructs. She sees that there is not a liberal wing anymore, there is a Progressive, Social-Marxist wing. She is a fiscal conservative and social liberal. Essentially, Fresno. Her great-grandfather came over from Italy and worked on Pullman cars.

She is empathetic though, cares about women rights and the environment. She wants people to be kind to each other. @goldmom would see a lot of similarities.

So, she is a moderate, in the middle. She likes Nikki and will vote for her. She has a negative, visceral reaction to Trump.

So, if you are Trump, and you know that you will run away with the primary (which he will), why alienate this group - which, to some extent you will need.

For you, and this is a limited example where @Mdfgator is right, this is where this board goes into "Sheep Mode" and says that "Trump can do no wrong". This is a religious group and Trump has taken on a religious infallability for this board.

My point on Trump continues - when he is disciplined, he is unstoppable. It does not mean pull punches, it means be VERY INTENTIONAL on where you punch. On Ron - he was brilliant.

It also means, for Nikki, let others punch for you. Chris C. took down Nikki perfectly - which Trump even said on FoxNews. You want to be a barbarian? Just run an add of Christie saying that about Nikki all over NH.

Game over and Trump did not have to give any fodder to the media to sway moderates.

76 - its one thing to call Nikki, "Nikki 'All Hail the Corporate Donors'" or Nikki "Fail-ey", etc. That is absolutely part of his genius of and in the same quote he called Ron D. "Desanctimonious". Trump has intuitively understood from Reagan that he is part leader and part entertainer.

So, why call her by her birth name? What was the purpose? To show that she is a "poser" and felt that she need to anglicize her name? He plays right back to all of the "birther" accusations that have not helped him and made him truly hated on the left.

On #3 - she voted Republican up through McCain. Her father is a former FBI agent and as true of an "American" as you can imagine. Immigrant, legally, through Italy (and Sweden), she is horrified by what is happening at the border, inflation and the DEI constructs. She sees that there is not a liberal wing anymore, there is a Progressive, Social-Marxist wing. She is a fiscal conservative and social liberal. Essentially, Fresno. Her great-grandfather came over from Italy and worked on Pullman cars.

She is empathetic though, cares about women rights and the environment. She wants people to be kind to each other. @goldmom would see a lot of similarities.

So, she is a moderate, in the middle. She likes Nikki and will vote for her. She has a negative, visceral reaction to Trump.

So, if you are Trump, and you know that you will run away with the primary (which he will), why alienate this group - which, to some extent you will need.

For you, and this is a limited example where @Mdfgator is right, this is where this board goes into "Sheep Mode" and says that "Trump can do no wrong". This is a religious group and Trump has taken on a religious infallability for this board.

My point on Trump continues - when he is disciplined, he is unstoppable. It does not mean pull punches, it means be VERY INTENTIONAL on where you punch. On Ron - he was brilliant.

It also means, for Nikki, let others punch for you. Chris C. took down Nikki perfectly - which Trump even said on FoxNews. You want to be a barbarian? Just run an add of Christie saying that about Nikki all over NH.

Game over and Trump did not have to give any fodder to the media to sway moderates.

I Stopped reading(and laughed rather hard) when you claimed Nimarata is a Fiscal Conservative. I say this based on your wifes preferences. I now realize this is a parody account.

Nice work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I Stopped reading(and laughed rather hard) when you claimed Nimarata is a Fiscal Conservative. I now realize this is a parody account.

Nice work.
I was describing my wife.

For you, if you disagree with my points, that is fine, but why use emotive and dismissive language in our discussion. 76 had reasonable points and was shared in a reasonable way.

For you as well, I go to great lengths to share that I think your views are deeply founded and authentic even when we directly disagree. I do not "laugh", call you names, etc.

If you don't want to have a dialogue, and just use the board for either confirmation or, "dunking", that is fine. I will refrain from interacting.

1. Trump is a smart guy. You'd think he'd work on being more disciplined considering he's running for President but, either he can't or he doesn't want to.
2. Trumpers would never, ever admit he has any weakness. They've been convinced that anything he says is good.

Reactions: goldmom and emekz1
I was describing my wife.

For you, if you disagree with my points, that is fine, but why use emotive and dismissive language in our discussion. 76 had reasonable points and was shared in a reasonable way.

For you as well, I go to great lengths to share that I think your views are deeply founded and authentic even when we directly disagree. I do not "laugh", call you names, etc.

If you don't want to have a dialogue, and just use the board for either confirmation or, "dunking", that is fine. I will refrain from interacting.
No one is calling you names. But when you post absurdity I will call it out. You have been doing it a bunch lately. Nimarata deserves everything she is getting. She is an awful human being.

As for your wife being Fiscal conservative…

To me it’s laughable that a fiscal conservative, and someone who wants someone “nice” could support a big government war mongerer. The hypocrisy was too much.

So yes, parody confirmed.

Last edited:
1. Trump is a smart guy. You'd think he'd work on being more disciplined considering he's running for President but, either he can't or he doesn't want to.
2. Trumpers would never, ever admit he has any weakness. They've been convinced that anything he says is good.

2. False. Bigly.

Every damn Trump supporter on the planet has criticized his hires. But hey, if you need to repeat a narrative that you spent zero time investigating (just repeating narratives) then by all means, continue bleating.

Yeah those mean tweets piss me off too.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Agreed. MDF is right in this regard - he's a religious figure.

What is "absurd" is that I should have thought that individuals on this board, would say, "I do not trust, Nikki, she is a corporate MSM shill, but yeah, no need to punch down, Trump has this wrapped and we need the middle voters especially in swing states".

My wife, by the way sits in the Swing state (Michigan). Every vote matters there.

To your #1 Trump is a very smart individual. The left woefully underrates him. But, they know he is undisciplined and so for every mis-step he does (taking documents, africa is a ... country, not calling off the J6 rioters sooner, asking Rathlisburger for 13,000 votes on the call, etc.) the left goes full "deep state" and gives the MSM enough "credibility sheen" to proceed in legal proceedings. It's a smart strategy on their part.

Have a good Wednesday, all.

According to Diddy and his wife. It’s Apparently meaner to call someone by their actual name, then bombing folks and making them dead (ala Nimarata)so that you can pad your donors and your own pockets.

Oof. Speaking of absurd.

@grandhavendiddy maybe your wife and you should sit down and discuss what is mean. Seems to me that making people dead tops calling someone by their legal name. But what do I know.

As for “asking Brad for votes”. Again, why do you so consistently fall for left media narratives.

Again, they ALWAYS tell on themselves.

You sir, are exactly what your posting history says you are.

Last edited:
@[B]Capt Ron 1 - you ask why people vote for Biden, especially women, and college educated women when the horrors are happening at the border? This is why.[/B] My wife shows me this and says, "you say that I should vote for Trump, if he is the nominee, but he gets a bit ahead and starts punching down on women and women of color. It makes him look like a misogynist and a racist. Why not just call her Nikki? Why not just ignore her, or, at most, call her the 'candidate of the deep state' and be done with it."

Then God help those people..because they NEED help. And to be honest with you...if someone is SO SOFT to let something like this..instead of the Afghanistan withdrawal, inflation, open borders, high interest rates, global war...then THEY have issues. THEY are America's problem...not America's solution. By "they" I mean ANYONE that lets something like what you posted overshadow the things I typed. Please argue your point. And last point...COLLEGE EDUCATED??? Then we have a SERIOUS problem with the education they are getting. I will debate this with you or anyone else.......

Trump knows this stuff works.....its not all discipline.

As much as the "older white men" give lip service to not being racist or prejudice or misogynist, Trump knows that down deep a lot of them still are.

• Haha
Reactions: emekz1 and fatman76

I never said Trump was infallible. But he has a style and he's genuine about it, consistent even.

But you have to be smarter than this. Her birth name is Nimarata. Trump dropped the first "a" and is calling her "Nimrata"...he is likening her name to "Nimrod".

It's not all that harsh, and it couldn't be less racist...but your wife is a liberal and she's looking for ANY reason to say "see, he's an ahole and I don't want to vote for him". Here's a newsflash, Trump could be running against AIDS and your wife would vote for the virus.

And I don't know how you can say Haley stands for anything. She's directly contradicted herself on nearly every major issue. A voter like your wife isn't voting for anything...she's voting against Trump.

His style and his refusal to kowtow to try to win support he'll never have is why he got 75MM votes, more than any R in history by a mile, and won in 2020. If he's alive and allowed to run in 2024 he'll surpass that 75MM total and win in a landslide.

I never said Trump was infallible. But he has a style and he's genuine about it, consistent even.

But you have to be smarter than this. Her birth name is Nimarata. Trump dropped the first "a" and is calling her "Nimrata"...he is likening her name to "Nimrod".

It's not all that harsh, and it couldn't be less racist...but your wife is a liberal and she's looking for ANY reason to say "see, he's an ahole and I don't want to vote for him". Here's a newsflash, Trump could be running against AIDS and your wife would vote for the virus.

And I don't know how you can say Haley stands for anything. She's directly contradicted herself on nearly every major issue. A voter like your wife isn't voting for anything...she's voting against Trump.

His style and his refusal to kowtow to try to win support he'll never have is why he got 75MM votes, more than any R in history by a mile, and won in 2020. If he's alive and allowed to run in 2024 he'll surpass that 75MM total and win in a landslide.

Fantastic Rebuttal!

Why would Trump appease folks who call themselves NeverTrumpers. Crazy talk.

Here is that “conservative” small government, nice person, Nikki…

@grandhavendiddy - this isn't a moderate, this is a flip flopping liberal.

1) Tax increases
2) Big gov't monitoring of social media
3) Pro China
4) Pro UN
5) Anti-parental rights in schools (concerning LGBTQ issues)

And there's more...she takes whatever position her donors want her to take. Anyone who votes for this is a fool and voting purely on emotion and not facts and logic.

You are so FOS your eyes are brown, son. And I PROMISE..NO ONE has EVER accused you of being the brightest bulb in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Trump knows this stuff works.....its not all discipline.

As much as the "older white men" give lip service to not being racist or prejudice or misogynist, Trump knows that down deep a lot of them still are.
That would be fine if all he needed was the Trumper vote. He needs to attract voters who don't worship him.

Reactions: emekz1

1) Tax increases
3) Pro China
4) Pro UN

And there's more...she takes whatever position her donors want her to take. Anyone who votes for this is a fool and voting purely on emotion and not facts and logic.

Not only are they looking for a reason to be mad, if there isn’t one, they will make it up.

See Diddy insinuating Trump was asking Brad to engage in voter fraud.

They always tell on themselves.

The last 20 years of elections has taught us, that when the “moderates” and the media agree that the right needs to “do something their way”. We should run as quickly as possible the opposite direction.

Reactions: dezyDeco
No he doesn't. It would be death blow if he started pandering to people who hate him.

75MM is enough to win a free and fair election, and at his current trajectory he'll easily surpass that.
I’m not talking about people who hate him. I’m talking about voters who are in play.

1) He doesn't need to, his aggressive style is why he's so popular. He speaks plainly and doesn't pull punches.
2) He's extremely vain, to a fault. His skin is extremely thin, and if he perceives someone as disloyal he's done with them forever (if he can afford to be). He's also too fat and needs to eat better. Just before the campaign he slimmed down and looked great, but RN it looks like he gained it all back.

I’m not talking about people who hate him. I’m talking about voters who are in play.
I think the state of the country, the world and our economy is putting people in play. A nickname isn't going to run someone who can't afford housing or groceries into the warm embrace of the man who got them there.

he should be calling her RINO Nimarata. I can take some mean tweets and crazy nicknames to get rid of the deep state- too bad the libs and RINO's wuss out over his nicknames

That would be fine if all he needed was the Trumper vote. He needs to attract voters who don't worship him.
Two things.....1) you need to motivate people to actually get out and vote and 2) Trump isn't just going for votes. He gets his real power from getting people to back him no matter what. After all, there are "good people on both sides".

Two things.....1) you need to motivate people to actually get out and vote and 2) Trump isn't just going for votes. He gets his real power from getting people to back him no matter what. After all, there are "good people on both sides".
the left has misguided supposedly good people

Trump knows what he is doing.

There's nothing racist or misogynist about any of this, and you know it.
This is ALL that they have. They CANNOT talk about what is better today than was under Trump. NOT ONE THING they can talk about. Has to be FEAR, racism, abortion...CANNOT be about economy, world war, inflation, open borders...all the things FJB F'D up.

While I agree...your side OPENLY disagrees with you. I AM MAGA. Do you know what that is? (I will speak for ALL MAGA, as ALL of my friends and family feel this way) We believe in American exceptionalism. We believe America is THE GREATEST Country on the planet. We want America to be "Land of the free, home of the brave". We 100% BELIEVE IN AND FOLLOW our Constitution. We know what a Constitutional Republic is, and the differences between it and a democracy. We believe in EQUALITY...NOT EQUITY. We believe EVERYONE SHOULD vote...and you should HAVE to show a picture ID to make sure you are who you say you are. We believe in Capitalism and the American dream, and EVERYONE should have the same opportunity to reach it. Almost ALL of us think we are ONE NATION, under God. We believe in a STRONG military, and that we need speak softly and carry a big stick, and do not be afraid to use that stick if needed. We believe there is ONLY 2 genders(speaking scientifically of course) and that for as long as time...that is all there ever will be. We believe that there is a deep state that wants to remain in power, and the ONLY candidate that they fear is Donald Trump...and that makes us appreciate him even more. Lastly..we KNOW and understand Trump says things sometimes that makes us cringe...but we like low gas prices, low inflation, no surrenders leaving billions of dollars in weapons to our enemy, no world wars MUCH better than a few words, because words really do not hurt that bad.

AND ANYONE feel free to tell us ALL WHAT IS BETTER today than when Trump was in office. I will name 10 to every one that you name, that is better under Trump than Hussein obama OR FJB. Any takers?

You weaken your argument and strengthen Trump’s position when you parrot these ridiculous talking points. Trump was talking specifically about the people that were on both sides of the statue debate. If you’ll recall, that’s what started the whole thing. He denounced white supremacists unequivocally.

You are Left of USA Today on this issue, and probably every other issue.

Here’s the transcript of the interview I’d truth matters to you at all:

Trump: "I’m not putting anybody on a moral plane. What I’m saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs -- and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

"But there is another side. There was a group on this side. You can call them the left -- you just called them the left -- that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that’s the way it is.

Reporter: (Inaudible) "… both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Reporter: "George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same."

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?"

Reporter: "I do love Thomas Jefferson."

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

1) Tax increases
3) Pro China
4) Pro UN

Very good and fact based post on the issues of Nikki. I am social liberal (in general), but parental rights come first.

My biggest (personal) concern and to your last point is on being donor driven. Vivek hit upon this with Boeing. If her donors say, "hey, we need cheap labor, be 'kinder' on the border", then that is a hard stop and a real risk.

Again, good post 76.

While I agree...your side OPENLY disagrees with you. I AM MAGA. Do you know what that is? (I will speak for ALL MAGA, as ALL of my friends and family feel this way) We believe in American exceptionalism. We believe America is THE GREATEST Country on the planet. We want America to be "Land of the free, home of the brave". We 100% BELIEVE IN AND FOLLOW our Constitution. We know what a Constitutional Republic is, and the differences between it and a democracy. We believe in EQUALITY...NOT EQUITY. We believe EVERYONE SHOULD vote...and you should HAVE to show a picture ID to make sure you are who you say you are. We believe in Capitalism and the American dream, and EVERYONE should have the same opportunity to reach it. Almost ALL of us think we are ONE NATION, under God. We believe in a STRONG military, and that we need speak softly and carry a big stick, and do not be afraid to use that stick if needed. We believe there is ONLY 2 genders(speaking scientifically of course) and that for as long as time...that is all there ever will be. We believe that there is a deep state that wants to remain in power, and the ONLY candidate that they fear is Donald Trump...and that makes us appreciate him even more. Lastly..we KNOW and understand Trump says things sometimes that makes us cringe...but we like low gas prices, low inflation, no surrenders leaving billions of dollars in weapons to our enemy, no world wars MUCH better than a few words, because words really do not hurt that bad.

AND ANYONE feel free to tell us ALL WHAT IS BETTER today than when Trump was in office. I will name 10 to every one that you name, that is better under Trump than Hussein obama OR FJB. Any takers?
I agree with all of this. I think the only thing you missed is "strong borders". (perhaps I missed it)

Jamie Dimon - of all people, agrees on Squawk Box.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT