ADVERTISEMENT

Bad News: Huma Abedin is off the market and is now the sex lover of Alex Soros

bollocks

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2006
George's son who now runs the George Soros Satanic empire. Idc, I always thought she was sort of hot after I watched "Weiner". That pitiful about to cry how could you do this to me for the eighth time yet I still stand by your side submissive look on her face every time she found out that Carlos Danger had sent more dick pics to whatever other piece of NYC white tinder trash he found. Hate to break this to you guys the day after balentime day but sometimes it's best just to rip off the bandage.

th

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ton-aide-huma-abedin-dating-son-george-soros/

2473b1fff15945b927f46cc6cf436016

George's son who now runs the George Soros Satanic empire. Idc, I always thought she was sort of hot after I watched "Weiner". That pitiful about to cry how could you do this to me for the eighth time yet I still stand by your side submissive look on her face every time she found out that Carlos Danger had sent more dick pics to whatever other piece of NYC white tinder trash he found. Hate to break this to you guys the day after balentime day but sometimes it's best just to rip off the bandage.

th

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ton-aide-huma-abedin-dating-son-george-soros/

Well, he is a billionaire's son, so ?????

th

Quite the power couple.

Reactions: bollocks
He better hope he can measure up to Weiner because Huma has high standards and will not take less than she feels she needs to fill up the empty void in her life with joy and other stuff.

R.5db9f0464b6431f5e11299c1434b0f04

He better hope he can measure up to Weiner because Huma has high standards and will not take less than she feels she needs to fill up the empty void in her life with joy and other stuff.

I’m sure she’ll settle for a billion dollars, queen of the evil globalist empire, and her dude not sending penis pics to teenagers 😂

If I an not mistaken, wasn't she also Hillary's lapdog? :oops:

1*pdaM95ogpxoB4SQFvpto2Q.jpeg

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT