ADVERTISEMENT

The Case for Trump

RussellCasse

Gator Great
May 16, 2023
Here is where I am and have been with DJT.

I think everyone acknowledges the massive corruption and lawlessness of our government and their associated agencies. You know, the law arm of the Gov.

There are currently 3 options with a possible substitute for Joe. Of those options there is 1 person….1, that has said anything about going after that corruption. Yes, Donald J. Trump. The other 2, Dementia Joe and Nimrata are on the same team. Hell, their policy stances don’t differ. The last one (the Joe substitute) would match their policies as well.

So if you believe we have one chance at saving our country, and exposing some of this nonsense….you have 1 choice. ONE. Donald J. Trump. Could it all be a psyop and the jokes on us? I suppose, but what choice do you have but to take that risk? Not one of the other candidates differ on the biggest of issues. None of the 3 believe in personal freedom. None. There is only one candidate in this race that acknowledges the nonsense, and condemns this criminal behavior of the left. There is only ONE candidate that the left has targeted, created fake research, conducted fake one sided hearings, raided, changed laws to incriminate, and the list goes on…

This isn’t difficult. You got one shot folks. Time to swallow your pride, and do what’s best for the country. Eff your feelings.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Here is where I am and have been with DJT.

I think everyone acknowledges the massive corruption and lawlessness of our government and their associated agencies. You know, the law arm of the Gov.

There are currently 3 options with a possible substitute for Joe. Of those options there is 1 person….1, that has said anything about going after that corruption. Yes, Donald J. Trump. The other 2, Dementia Joe and Nimrata are on the same team. Hell, their policy stances don’t differ. The last one (the Joe substitute) would match their policies as well.

So if you believe we have one chance at saving our country, and exposing some of this nonsense….you have 1 choice. ONE. Donald J. Trump. Could it all be a psyop and the jokes on us? I suppose, but what choice do you have but to take that risk? Not one of the other candidates differ on the biggest of issues. None of the 3 believe in personal freedom. None. There is only one candidate in this race that acknowledges the nonsense, and condemns this criminal behavior of the left. There is only ONE candidate that the left has targeted, created fake research, conducted fake one sided hearings, raided, changed laws to incriminate, and the list goes on…

This isn’t difficult. You got one shot folks. Time to swallow your pride, and do what’s best for the country. Eff your feelings.
It will be their choice. Either Joe and the gho...or Trump. What a waste of time talking about Nimrata. She will be second place in the pub primary...or better known as FIRST LOSER.

Reactions: RussellCasse
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT