ADVERTISEMENT

Russia

DCandtheUTBand

Gator Great
Sep 5, 2001
"Many Russians live in poverty, with about one in five not having access to indoor plumbing..."

"How far is Russia willing to go? Putin has forged solidarity with Brazilian far-Leftist Lula De Silva, Syrian dictator Bashar Assad, the mullahs in Iran, and the leaders of terrorist groups Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad, and of course, the Chinese government...”

"...taking a tougher approach to Russia worked better than a more softer approach. He pointed out that Russian President Vladimir Putin did not take any major territorial initiatives under former President Donald Trump, unlike former President Barack Obama and President Joe Biden..."

"...Russia’s government is not comparable to that of the United States, and any comparison between the two ought to be rejected out of hand...That is not a defense of the myriad problems with the U.S. government, ranging from the Department of Justice’s persecution of political opponents to the American government’s collusion with Big Tech to restrict informational flow. Russia is in a completely different universe... "
What’s Really Going on in Russia | Facts Ep. 10

Putin makes the Clinton's look like amateurs

Reactions: BCSpell
"Many Russians live in poverty, with about one in five not having access to indoor plumbing..."

"How far is Russia willing to go? Putin has forged solidarity with Brazilian far-Leftist Lula De Silva, Syrian dictator Bashar Assad, the mullahs in Iran, and the leaders of terrorist groups Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad, and of course, the Chinese government...”

"...taking a tougher approach to Russia worked better than a more softer approach. He pointed out that Russian President Vladimir Putin did not take any major territorial initiatives under former President Donald Trump, unlike former President Barack Obama and President Joe Biden..."

"...Russia’s government is not comparable to that of the United States, and any comparison between the two ought to be rejected out of hand...That is not a defense of the myriad problems with the U.S. government, ranging from the Department of Justice’s persecution of political opponents to the American government’s collusion with Big Tech to restrict informational flow. Russia is in a completely different universe... "
What’s Really Going on in Russia | Facts Ep. 10

Putin makes the Clinton's look like amateurs

They are like Ukraine.

As for the US. We are no longer a Republic. We never were a democracy.

Fraudulent elections, imprisoning political opponents, taking away free speech, using 3 letter agencies to manipulate and attack citizens, funding a pandemic that kills millions to influence an election, and using propaganda on our own people to support wars for prophet.

We might just be worse than Russia. Currently.

Did we really need another post on this topic? 0 for 2 wasn’t good enough for you?

Oh, and LOL at Shapiro. The same Ben Shapiro that wanted to mandate vaccines. This guy…

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BCSpell
They are like Ukraine.

Fraudulent elections, imprisoning political opponents, taking away free speech, using 3 letter agencies to manipulate and attack citizens, funding a pandemic that kills millions to influence an election, and using propaganda on our own people to support wars for prophet.

Did we really need another post on this topic? 0 for 2 wasn’t good enough for you?

Oh, and LOL at Shapiro. The same Ben Shapiro that wanted to mandate vaccines.
America is definitely better than Russia- our politicians are definitely not better than Russia’s leaders…

Reactions: RussellCasse
America is definitely better than Russia- our politicians are definitely not better than Russia’s leaders…

Yessir. And that’s the point. Our politicians, our GOVERNMENT is currently not better.

There is an overwhelming amount of evidence that we funded this virus. Right before an election. Add that with 7 years of our Government institutions using every possible tactic to and get rid of one man, and a movement….and here we are. A completely corrupt, Totalitarian form of
Government. It’s damn sure no longer a Republic.

The bad part? They told us they were going to do it. And yet we still don’t want to listen.

Last edited:
They are like Ukraine.

Really? Seems like Trump just won the primary even with the left pulling their BS. SCOTUS had a 9-0 smackdown on that f*ckery.

437b076ebcb34a6a07589a3998de05ed.jpg

"not hardly"
0 for 2 in your opinion. LOL. But carry on with your bad self.

Russia, China, Venezuela, Hamas, Iran and NK are out enemies. I point that out. That makes me 100%+ to 0 IMNSHO.

Brazil under Lula is trending the wrong way. Lets see if he becomes the next Chavez/Maduro.

And Pat Robertson was right.
Oh, and LOL at Shapiro. The same Ben Shapiro that wanted to mandate vaccines. This guy…

Medical community misinformed everyone about the Trump Operation Warp Speed vaccines. Some were misinformed themselves and others flat out knew they were lying. I would say Ben's wife and Ben were duped. Most people were 100% trusting the medical community at that point. You still go to a doctor or clinic when you get sick I assume? They were wrong on the vax so time to abandon all medicine, right?

As for him supporting mandates, well I agree that's wrong. He isn't Jesus but he is right most of the time.

Candace works for his outfit. I guess his less than constitutional take on vaxxes and some of the other more public dustups hasn't run her off and to their credit they have not fired her for her independent thinking.

Or maybe she won't leave because she is a sell out? I don't believe that, but the case could be made. See how holding a "bad position" on a decision by a person ( her staying at DW because she is a sell out ) , who is otherwise mostly correct in their philosophy, should not totally disqualify that persons opinion on other matters.

But that is also why I have posted literally dozens of different sources ( mostly from the right) on the subject of Russia and its threat to west and hence the USoA.

We can't be focused on the lint in our navel when Russia is outside the house with a torch ready to burn everything down because they are jealous of our luxurious living conditions. Instead of earning their own, they insist on stealing. And when that doesn't make them rich they will destroy out of envy. They are still a bunch on mental serfs who could have freedom but allow themselves to be enslaved.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

I can only figure the Russians are not ready for our type of freedom.

A large portion of America is basically Lot living in Sodom and Gomorrah. As long as we are here pushing for Adams self evident conditions we have a shot. We are still a republic debating with the sodomites over the future of the nation.

If our time is up, then God will deal with it.

• Haha
Reactions: RussellCasse
Really? Seems like Trump just won the primary even with the left pulling their BS. SCOTUS had a 9-0 smackdown on that f*ckery.

437b076ebcb34a6a07589a3998de05ed.jpg

"not hardly"

0 for 2 in your opinion. LOL. But carry on with your bad self.

Russia, China, Venezuela, Hamas, Iran and NK are out enemies. I point that out. That makes me 100%+ to 0 IMNSHO.

Brazil under Lula is trending the wrong way. Lets see if he becomes the next Chavez/Maduro.

And Pat Robertson was right.

Medical community misinformed everyone about the Trump Operation Warp Speed vaccines. Some were misinformed themselves and others flat out knew they were lying. I would say Ben's wife and Ben were duped. Most people were 100% trusting the medical community at that point. You still go to a doctor or clinic when you get sick I assume? They were wrong on the vax so time to abandon all medicine, right?

As for him supporting mandates, well I agree that's wrong. He isn't Jesus but he is right most of the time.

Candace works for his outfit. I guess his less than constitutional take on vaxxes and some of the other more public dustups hasn't run her off and to their credit they have not fired her for her independent thinking.

Or maybe she won't leave because she is a sell out? I don't believe that, but the case could be made. See how holding a "bad position" on a decision by a person ( her staying at DW because she is a sell out ) , who is otherwise mostly correct in their philosophy, should not totally disqualify that persons opinion on other matters.

But that is also why I have posted literally dozens of different sources ( mostly from the right) on the subject of Russia and its threat to west and hence the USoA.

We can't be focused on the lint in our navel when Russia is outside the house with a torch ready to burn everything down because they are jealous of our luxurious living conditions. Instead of earning their own, they insist on stealing. And when that doesn't make them rich they will destroy out of envy. They are still a bunch on mental serfs who could have freedom but allow themselves to be enslaved.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

I can only figure the Russians are not ready for our type of freedom.

A large portion of America is basically Lot living in Sodom and Gomorrah. As long as we are here pushing for Adams self evident conditions we have a shot. We are still a republic debating with the sodomites over the future of the nation.

If our time is up, then God will deal with it.

So you believe the 2020 election was legit?

You believe Biden hasn’t violated the 1st amendment?

What about attacking and trying to imprison political opponents? Is this admin, and by extension, the Government persecuting political opponents? Yes

Did we fund coronavirus “research” in wuhan? Yes

Did fauci tell us we would have a global Pandemic before Trump left office? Did we shut down free speech on it as well? Yes

Did we shut down free speech on the 2020 election? Yes

Did we shut down free speech on Hunters laptop? Yes

Has our Government been used against whistleblowers of their own corruption? Yes

Going back further…

Did we find those WMDs in Iraq? No.

Did the Patriot Act help protect We The People from a tyranny? No

Lastly,

You have been duped. No one is questioning our founders, or the system of government they intended us to have.

What I am telling you, as a matter of FACT, is we no longer are that. It’s a tough pill to swallow, but we won’t get it fixed until people wake up to that FACT.

Ben, and yourself… are wrong on this as well. Just like he was wrong on the vax. The same people that were correct on the vax …(candace being one of them) are the same people that disagree with Ben on Russia.

Please tell me more on this…American “Democracy”.

For every right leaning Pro Ukraine “conservative” article you post (from the Mitch mcconnell and Lindsey Graham) side of conservative news, I can show you 4 from the actual “right” side of the aisle. As I have done with Tucker, Candace etc..

As for Trump and his stance on Russia…

Last edited:
I specifically like the part where…

“He will evaluate our participation in NATO”

AND….

“He will demand Europe pay back ALL money we invested on Ukraine”

Right from Agenda 47. Does that sound like a guy that’s going to fund the Ukraine war?

I will wait…

But back to Trump and what he will do. It’s probably best to use the following for guidance.

1. His own words. What has he said to zelensky, the media, and those closest to him, or have met with him recently?

2. Who is he surrounding himself with? Is it establishment Rino media people or mostly opposed to funding corrupt money laundering in Ukraine? Let’s look at his recent UFC appearance and see who got front row tickets.

Do we see any Ben Shapiro (pro ukraine funding types) sitting front row? Or is it anti Ukraine funding conservative media types like…

Candace owens
Bongino
Alx
Benny Johnson types?

3. Who is he using for social media? Ben Shapiro types that supported Desantis or people like Dilly Meme team that support defunding Ukraine? You know, the ones that are ALWAYS in attendance at his rallies. Trump literally uses them at his rallies.

The meme he plays at his rallies?

We only get our country back if enough folks wake up to the nonsense.

Russia is of zero concern to me right now, but Romney is all in. That tells me what I need to know.

Done listening to that wing of the party.

Lastly, is there a reason this same topic couldn’t be discussed in the previous 2 discussing this topic? It’s getting weird why you keep doing this.

Last edited:
We are barreling towards this…and we are comparing the clintons to putin.

Yo…It’s not the 20th century any longer my guy @DCandtheUTBand and in case you hadn’t noticed…Biden was already found to have violated the 1st amendment, and was trying to setup a “ministry of truth”. You know, to do this….

But hey, keep focusing on the left hand so the right hand can keep barreling towards totalitarianism.

Oh, and FWIW. Most “Conservatives” don’t support funding the Ukrainian money laundering any longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: dezyDeco
But back to Trump and what he will do. It’s probably best to use the following for guidance.

1. His own words. What has he said to zelensky, the media, and those closest to him, or have met with him recently?

2. Who is he surrounding himself with? Is it establishment Rino media people or mostly opposed to funding corrupt money laundering in Ukraine? Let’s look at his recent UFC appearance and see who got front row tickets.

Do we see any Ben Shapiro (pro ukraine funding types) sitting front row? Or is it anti Ukraine funding conservative media types like…

Candace owens
Bongino
Alx
Benny Johnson types?

3. Who is he using for social media? Ben Shapiro types that supported Desantis or people like Dilly Meme team that support defunding Ukraine? You know, the ones that are ALWAYS in attendance at his rallies. Trump literally uses them at his rallies.

The meme he plays at his rallies?

We only get our country back if enough folks wake up to the nonsense.

Russia is of zero concern to me right now, but Romney is all in. That tells me what I need to know.

Done listening to that wing of the party.

Lastly, is there a reason this same topic couldn’t be discussed in the previous 2 discussing this topic? It’s getting weird why you keep doing this.
Sure in this thread it's about Russia. A past thread was about China and Russia. Your thread is about defunding Ukraine.

I didn't mention Ukraine. Shapiro does briefly I believe.

If Orban is right then Europe will need to pony up...I bet they pull from the NATO cache, count it towards their 2% and restock by buying from us. I am good with that.

It's already happening. I hope we somehow get Georgia, Ukraine and Moldova into NATO.

Putin is already set to pull a Hitler in transnistia just like donbas,Crimea and Ossetia.

But two things. I believe Putin's aventurism ends with Trump back in office. And I believe congress will declare war if NATO invokes article 5.

Trump would have to prosecute a War then.

I have much more faith in him than FJB.

But let's hope Putin doesn't miscalculate like Hitler did over Poland.

We are barreling towards this…and we are comparing the clintons to putin.

Yo…It’s not the 20th century any longer my guy @DCandtheUTBand and in case you hadn’t noticed…Biden was already found to have violated the 1st amendment, and was trying to setup a “ministry of truth”. You know, to do this….

But hey, keep focusing on the left hand so the right hand can keep barreling towards totalitarianism.

Oh, and FWIW. Most “Conservatives” don’t support funding the Ukrainian money laundering any longer.
Meander much?

Meander much?

Yes, because Russia and Ukraine is a distraction. And FWIW. All 3 threads were discussions on Ukraine/Russia.

That said…the part of the party that supports the corruption and fraud going on in Ukraine is slowly but surely, being ousted.

We are Winning!!! No more Distractions. America First!!

Just to add context to the ignorance of Ben Shapiro. He thinks laborers should work until death. This is the part of the party that is ignorant AF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT