ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You President Trump: Finally dealing with Chyyyyynuh

DCandtheUTBand

Gator Great
Sep 5, 2001
"A recent raft of data shows reasonable success from efforts by the United States, the European Union, and Japan to diversify sourcing away from China. China’s trade with each of these important markets has diminished appreciably...

Imports of the former from both India and Vietnam have each quadrupled, albeit from a low base...

This picture, as far as it goes, certainly does speak to a considerable degree of decoupling from China by some of the world’s most powerful economies. Nor is it likely to reverse any time soon. It has been building for years. It began for the United States in 2018 when then-President Donald Trump imposed steep tariffs on Chinese goods coming into the country. He added to those tariffs in 2019.
"

Maybe we can do more under Trump II...We need to really work on getting India on board and Brazil back on our side. Lula has got to go,

"A recent raft of data shows reasonable success from efforts by the United States, the European Union, and Japan to diversify sourcing away from China. China’s trade with each of these important markets has diminished appreciably...

Imports of the former from both India and Vietnam have each quadrupled, albeit from a low base...

This picture, as far as it goes, certainly does speak to a considerable degree of decoupling from China by some of the world’s most powerful economies. Nor is it likely to reverse any time soon. It has been building for years. It began for the United States in 2018 when then-President Donald Trump imposed steep tariffs on Chinese goods coming into the country. He added to those tariffs in 2019.
"

Maybe we can do more under Trump II...We need to really work on getting India on board and Brazil back on our side. Lula has got to go,
Hopefully Trump will be in jail or have multiple indictments so we won't have to be concerned about him any more. JMO shared by many with common sense.

Last edited:
Hopefully Trump will be in jail or have multiple indictments so we won't have to be concerned about him any more. JMO shard by many with common sense.
jimbo-Not that I'm in love with Trump but who do you prefer to be the president? I've voted in presidential elections 14 times (I'm 77) I have yet to vote for a dimocrat) other than some local elections. We have had the sorriest slate of candidates on both sides we could have possibly seen in now the last 5 elections. Of the remaining 4 that are left this go round there's not one is worth a sh-t. Even if Trump is convicted he can still run which amazes me. Hell, I've even considered voting for the latest Kennedy. Out of a country of well over 300 million people it's a miserable state of affairs to have a criminal, a dementia riddled fool, a treacherous bought and paid for Rino and a guy running on his family's name to choose from.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT