ADVERTISEMENT

HEY, you ANTI-TRUMP armchair quarterbacks, READ THIS:

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005

Keith Kellogg, Former National Security Advisor to Mike Pence, Blasts Former Boss in Scathing Remarks:​

I’ve worked alongside many leaders in my years of service to this Nation. Among them, President Donald J. Trump stands apart as a figure of unwavering determination, a deep vision for America, and the courage to take a stand where others wilt. His bold and dramatic leadership style during his Presidency resulted in significant achievements for our country. For a period of time in the White House, I served as the National Security Advisor to Vice President Pence. While I respect his service to our Nation, I must express my disappointment in his recent actions regarding President Trump. It is not the decisive leadership that we have seen from President Trump. Where President Trump is bold and unafraid to challenge the status quo, Pence has often chosen the passive route, avoiding confrontation. This lack of assertiveness, combined with an overreliance on failed political consultants like Marc Short, has demonstrated a laisse-faire leadership style unworthy of the Presidency. While President Trump has consistently put America first, prioritizing our citizens, our economy, and global standing, Pence’s actions have often seemed more focused on political maneuvering and maintaining his image. That is not what Republican voters want. President Trump’s dedication to the prosperity and security of the United States is unwavering, as is his vision for the future. I believe in the future President Trump envisions. A future that demands bold and decisive leadership, something we have seen in President Trump but not from the former Vice President.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/keith-kellogg-former-national-security-advisor-mike-pence/

A LOT of people are going to seriously regret their attacks on Trump 10 years from now.

Many of them will come from the church.
My FORMER pastor (since I've recently divorced myself from the institutional church) boasted about Trump causing J6, and couldn't wait to cast his vote for DeSantis.

Reactions: RussellCasse
I am not anti trump he is a riot, I hated his policies

Debt deficits division stimi shutdowns and mandates. Can’t have any of that shit. Period.

Debt deficits division stimi shutdowns and mandates. Can’t have any of that shit. Period.
I call BS. You are Anti-Trump. I disagree 100% on his vaccine stance. He still narcissistically (if that's a word) thinks he did a good deed there. As far as shutdowns, we were in a crisis that we've never been in before and for that I give him a pass. But the man fought the establishment every day he was President. I question some of his appointments and to this day haven't a clue why he still considers Lindsey Grayham a friend. He really had very few allies even in the R party. Most Republicans simply do not have a backbone. This time around I'm hoping heads will roll.

I call BS. You are Anti-Trump. I disagree 100% on his vaccine stance. He still narcissistically (if that's a word) thinks he did a good deed there. As far as shutdowns, we were in a crisis that we've never been in before and for that I give him a pass. But the man fought the establishment every day he was President. I question some of his appointments and to this day haven't a clue why he still considers Lindsey Grayham a friend. He really had very few allies even in the R party. Most Republicans simply do not have a backbone. This time around I'm hoping heads will roll.
i am anti his policies, as i am a very pro freedom loving american patriot, you are not. now get back to your flock before youre flogged.

Trump is pro oil and gas. O & G is the back bone of our economy. Trump doesn't give a mouse's hiney what color Obama and I am. He cares if we can drive a rivet. Prior to the pandemic, monorities saw all time record low unemployment numbers with wages rising.

Obama talked criminal reform which hurt blacks most. Trump led criminal reform.

Biden promised higher crime and economic stagnation in Democrat debates. He is delivering. Biden did not actively campaign. His two campaign rallies drew flies and a few dozen humans.

i am anti his policies, as i am a very pro freedom loving american patriot, you are not. now get back to your flock before youre flogged.
Oh yeah? Your momma has a beard.
(You sound so childish.)

Oh I'm definitely anti-Trump haha....but I'll take him over DeSantis because ultimately he's not a fascist.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
If you look at Antifa/BLM and other militant groups like the Black Panthers you'll see Marxism displayed prominently.
I saw much more Marxism in 2020. It’s not close. Those groups didn’t shut the country down and run a 5 trillion dollar deficit binge spending stimi and other crap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT