ADVERTISEMENT

For the people who wrongfully think Trump is not popular....this is for YOU

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl

People BOOED RINO Lindsey Graham in his own district...but standing ovation for America's GREATEST President. Our RINO's, "Independants" and snowflakes...salute YOUR next President

People BOOED RINO Lindsey Graham in his own district...but standing ovation for America's GREATEST President. Our RINO's, "Independants" and snowflakes...salute YOUR next President
Then Trump comes out to speak and reads a poem about a SNAKE who was injured and cared for by a woman, then when the snake got healthy, it bit the woman.

Message received. @Uniformed_ReRe wants to know why Trump wasn't booed for bringing the snake out LOL

Trump supporters continue to be the smartest group in America.

Trump is massively popular, almost a religious figure for ~40 percent of the population. No question.

Trump is massively popular, almost a religious figure for ~40 percent of the population. No question.

This is almost word-for-word what I was about to post, both the percentage and the “religious figure”!

The problem is most of Trumpers on this board live in ruby-red areas they think are representative of the entire country outside of a handful of “dim run” blue cities.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
There is no doubt in my mind he is a cult leader and a religious figure for 30-40% of the population, most of those being registered GOP.

But this is also a reason he will never be President of the U.S. again. He has his base but nothing else. And his base is fading away. Sooner or later most Trumpsters will figure out what the rest of the GOP has known for years. Trump is not a conservative. There is nothing about his policies conservative. Big spender, Big government and control of individuals is his calling card.

If the GOP is stupid enough to nominate him their Presidential candidate he will lead them to another defeat. 2018, 2020, 2022 were lost because of Trump. The sooner the GOP moves on from Trump the better for the Party because he is leading them to destruction. Losing Georgia and Arizona should have woken the Trumpsters up, but no they count crowds. He had big crowds in 2020 and had to move out of the White House.

There is no doubt in my mind he is a cult leader and a religious figure for 30-40% of the population, most of those being registered GOP.

But this is also a reason he will never be President of the U.S. again. He has his base but nothing else. And his base is fading away. Sooner or later most Trumpsters will figure out what the rest of the GOP has known for years. Trump is not a conservative. There is nothing about his policies conservative. Big spender, Big government and control of individuals is his calling card.

If the GOP is stupid enough to nominate him their Presidential candidate he will lead them to another defeat. 2018, 2020, 2022 were lost because of Trump. The sooner the GOP moves on from Trump the better for the Party because he is leading them to destruction. Losing Georgia and Arizona should have woken the Trumpsters up, but no they count crowds. He had big crowds in 2020 and had to move out of the White House.
spot on.

This is almost word-for-word what I was about to post, both the percentage and the “religious figure”!

The problem is most of Trumpers on this board live in ruby-red areas they think are representative of the entire country outside of a handful of “dim run” blue cities.
As someone who travels the Country and isn’t in a “ruby red” area…..maybe the problem is Dims are the ones in their Charlatan Blue bubbles.

I can tell you, there are a Ton more Trump backers across the country than you are aware of. There is No way 2020 wasn’t stolen. 81 million my ass.

Does Brandon have this popularity ANYWHERE?? Please share with us if he does?

Of course not. I honestly wish he would drop out.

But, if Trump wins the GOP primary, the election will be Trump vs Not Trump. Not Trump will be the winner, like in 2020.

For every 1 person who loves Trump, there are 1.5 who loathe him. Unless Trump figures out a way to fix that, he can fill stadiums in every state, and he’ll still lose.

As someone who travels the Country and isn’t in a “ruby red” area…..maybe the problem is Dims are the ones in their Charlatan Blue bubbles.
I wish @Uniformed_ReRe realized how he is really everything he claims Trump supporters are.

He buys into every conspiracy theory the left offers. As you said, he's trapped in a baby-blue bubble that only reinforces his biases 24/7.

He thinks emotionally, not logically. Which is why he is so easily hoodwinked.

Look at what happened on Sat night with Lindsay. Trump supporters knew exactly what was happening and why it was happening. Rere couldnt understand why the crowd wasn't also booing Trump LOL

Reactions: RussellCasse

I can tell you, there are a Ton more Trump backers across the country than you are aware of. There is No way 2020 wasn’t stolen. 81 million my ass.
I live in an area that’s solid red, not necessarily ruby red. I’ll just say that Trump has a very high and solid floor of support, but a limited ceiling.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
I live in an area that’s solid red, not necessarily ruby red. I’ll just say that Trump has a very high and solid floor of support, but a limited ceiling.
I will say this….the amount of support in Blue states would surprise you. And from people that claim they were once dems.

Honestly, it caught me off guard as well. The media is really good at what they do.

As for the “ceiling”.

I posted a poll yesterday that suggests he has the highest ceiling of any of the current candidates.

Last edited:

Our SC justices seem to disagree with you! So do our states on the southern border. Can you go reload and try again..because this was one of THE dumbest post ever...It is just incorrect. Trump may not be a conservative...but almost EVERYTHING he does pleases conservatives. Do you vote on personality..or performance? (I already know..you are a good RINO)

But, if Trump wins the GOP primary, the election will be Trump vs Not Trump. Not Trump will be the winner, like in 2020.

For every 1 person who loves Trump, there are 1.5 who loathe him. Unless Trump figures out a way to fix that, he can fill stadiums in every state, and he’ll still lose.
BS...prove it. (or is this just an emotional statement that you wish were true?)

True. This past weekend Trump had his little rally in Pickens, home of Lindsey Graham. Graham is Trump's election coordinator for South Carolina. One of the biggest RINO's in the GOP and best friend of John McCain. Now he is the best friend of Donald Trump. No wonder he was booed off of the stage in his hometown.

I say Trump is a globalist and not a conservative by the company he keeps. This is the Donald Trump people worship. One would expect this from Joe Biden and Obama, but a man who lies and claims he is a conservative Republican? Laughable! Look at his political history, Trump is a liberal New Yorker and can not change because he is never wrong in his mind. He will never be POTUS again.

Anyone interested in floors and ceilings.

Democrats..our VERY unAmerican counterparts...LIE when the truth would work better, and keep saying things that they know are lies over and over again, THINKING people will one day believe them. This has been going on for DECADES. Before Husseinocare...they kept saying "Healthcare is an American right" That is a lie, of course

Reactions: blubo
True. This past weekend Trump had his little rally in Pickens, home of Lindsey Graham. Graham is Trump's election coordinator for South Carolina. One of the biggest RINO's in the GOP and best friend of John McCain. Now he is the best friend of Donald Trump. No wonder he was booed off of the stage in his hometown.

I say Trump is a globalist and not a conservative by the company he keeps. This is the Donald Trump people worship.

No..this is an outright lie. Your democrat is shining bright here

Our SC justices seem to disagree with you! So do our states on the southern border. Can you go reload and try again..because this was one of THE dumbest post ever...It is just incorrect. Trump may not be a conservative...but almost EVERYTHING he does pleases conservatives. Do you vote on personality..or performance? (I already know..you are a good RINO)
Your man Trump was a complete failure as President. Oh, he talked a big game but did not deliver. He didn't fix the Southern border. If so, Biden could not have changed it his first day in office.

Trump acted by EO and proved he is not a leader. All talk. Every policy he claims to support has already been passed into LAW in Florida. The Florida governor is a leader not a bragging talker like Trump. He will never, ever be President again. He lost in 2020 and has lost support every day since and not picked up a single vote.

Trump loves polls and truly believes he is adored and worshiped. He will be in for a shock in 2024 if the GOP is foolish enough to run him. I wonder if he will give it another shot in 2028?

I say Trump is a globalist and not a conservative by the company he keeps. This is the Donald Trump people worship. One would expect this from Joe Biden and Obama, but a man who lies and claims he is a conservative Republican? Laughable! Look at his political history, Trump is a liberal New Yorker and can not change because he is never wrong in his mind. He will never be POTUS again.

Chris Nelson is the biggest clown on Twitter. People in spaces literally beg the guy to shut up he talks so much.

I see you didn’t mention Rons relationship to Rove, Rupert, Jeb, Moderna lobbyists, Pushaw and her ties to Zelensky and China etc. He literally has people on payroll that campaigned for Zelensky and had to register as foreign agents.

Why is that?

Your man Trump was a complete failure as President. Oh, he talked a big game but did not deliver. He didn't fix the Southern border. If so, Biden could not have changed it his first day in office.

Trump acted by EO and proved he is not a leader. All talk. Every policy he claims to support has already been passed into LAW in Florida. The Florida governor is a leader not a bragging talker like Trump. He will never, ever be President again. He lost in 2020 and has lost support every day since and not picked up a single vote.

Trump loves polls and truly believes he is adored and worshiped. He will be in for a shock in 2024 if the GOP is foolish enough to run him. I wonder if he will give it another shot in 2028?
REALLY...was it the low gas prices, lowest unemployment, secure borders, strong military, GREAT economy that you did not like, son?

Revise history much? The results say otherwise. 🤡

ANOTHER democrat that just does not understand how people get elected. GOP does NOT "run" someone. These candidates get ELECTED by voting.

ANOTHER lie. I now know you are a lefty democrat...RINOS do not lie NEAR as much. Since you are a democrat, you are not even able to share your opinion on closed borders,,,since YOUR guy opened it up

No..this is an outright lie. Your democrat is shining bright here
So this is how you respond, by calling someone a Democrat? Laughable. Your man Trump shows his true colors. Open your eyes and wake up. The man is not who he says he is. He never was. He fooled me and I voted for him twice. But never again. Democrats are pushing for his nomination this election because they know they will beat him. They did in 2020.

I could fill this board up with liberal, Democrat policies Trump supports including gun control. Listen to his own words.

As for the SC, McConnell, a man I despise for the most part had as much to do with the Supreme Court as Trump. McConnell blocked Merrick Garland when Obama nominated him and McConnell also pushed through the three Trump justices, he was persuaded to nominate. Trump had no idea about any of them when the names were presented to him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT