ADVERTISEMENT

What scenario do you guys think there is where Trump does NOT win the republican nomination?

Ok, let's move Trump out of the way, give DeSantis the GOP nomination.

How does he beat the dems cheating? What does he do that Trump could not?
He gets a higher % of Republican votes. He gets a higher % of Independent votes. Trump has too much toxicity in his world. I loved his policies but am weary of his antics. He has learned to monetize running for office.

Reactions: jhgator
According to a recent Marquette University national poll, 64% of registered Republicans would pick DeSantis over Trump as the 2024 nominee, if the choice came down to the pair. The same poll found that registered voters favored DeSantis over Biden, 45% to 38% in a hypothetical 2024 matchup. In a head-to-head match up between Trump and Biden, the duo tied at 40%.

Reactions: bradleygator
He gets a higher % of Republican votes. He gets a higher % of Independent votes. Trump has too much toxicity in his world. I loved his policies but am weary of his antics. He has learned to monetize running for office.
We aren't talking about Trump now, we are talking DeSantis.

DeSantis gets the nomination.

How does DeSantis beat the dem cheating? Give me the strategy.

You do realize that in the midterm, Republicans recorded more total votes than Dimwits. Was there cheating? Probably. As much as 2020? No. If Trump were the GOP nominee, would the motivation for Dimwits to cheat be more or less than if Ron were the nominee?

If he continues to be overly brash, and act like a 78 yr old child, he will not win the nomination, in fact I think DeSantis has a VERY good chance. All one needs to do is go back and look where Hussein, Clinton and even Trump were this early in the races they won. This is FAR from being decided

Reactions: jhgator
My granddaughter indeed plays soccer and her very highly educated 40 something parents voted for Trump - but like their well educated 70
something parents will not do so again in ‘24.
There are PAID trolls and bots on this board posing as loyal Trump supporters who deliberately spout the same script daily because the Dems HAVE to have Trump to run against in ‘24 or else the Delaware Dimwit goes down in flames - and even if they manage to arrange his exit they have no bench that excludes their clowns.

I’m not hearing from ANY of my family or my friends who are Republicans and who voted DJT in 2020 that he’s their guy.
He’s TOO OLD just like Joey Applesauce and his personal attack strategy that took his flat footed opponents in 2016 down is on display again, but no one is gonna sit quietly this time. He’s now got a record in office and while there are some good historicals there, his increasingly buffoonish remarks won’t go unanswered - and they’re looking desperate and increasingly sad.
Welcome in the next generation who are very sharp and prepared and make known to your reps and your party that the nice guy approach doesn’t work and that get out the vote means get off your butts and vote early like the Dems do.
We’ll know how they’ve adjusted by what Sarah Huckabee Sanders says in the Republican rebuttal to the Vegetable’s SOTU next week. If she’s still full Trumpy I and lots of other R voters will know a lot more.
It’s okay to continue embracing many of Trump’s achievements and positions but we can have OTHER candidates moving them forward without the narcissism.
Who do all of you vote for if it is Brandon against Trump? Because odds are, this will be your choice.

You do realize that in the midterm, Republicans recorded more total votes than Dimwits. Was there cheating? Probably. As much as 2020? No. If Trump were the GOP nominee, would the motivation for Dimwits to cheat be more or less than if Ron were the nominee?
Still not seeing your strategy for how DeSantis will overcome dem cheating to win the Presidency.

There's 0% chance he does. Change my mind.

To be fair, neither may have a chance. The fence sitters won't understand this until someone else besides Trump is nominated.
The fence sitters won't care as long as someone else is nominated.

Try this scenario on: Trump either gets arrested or the primaries are rigged against him, DeSantis wins. Trump haters will see zero issue with this, say it proves no one likes Trump, not that there is cheating.

Then comes Presidential election: DeSantis vs Michelle. Same thing as 2020, red states call for DeSantis by midnight, swing states all take days to count. Same as before, votes keep being 'discovered' in the middle of the night, and they always break for Michelle.

A week later, Michelle is declared winner. BUT.....here's the kicker......she has MORE votes than Hiden did and DeSantis has MORE votes than Trump AND the margin of victory is only 5M votes.

So Trump haters will see that DeSantis DID BETTER THAN TRUMP DID, and that's all they will care about.

There will be ZERO discussion of fraud and cheating. Except among Trump supporters. Michelle and DeSantis supporters will happily accept results and move on.

DeSantis will take a long vacation, then in 2026 he will run for and win one of Florida's senate spots. He will then go to vote with the RINOs and no one will think to question.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
That would be horrible, and exactly what the commies want.
Ok, let's move Trump out of the way, give DeSantis the GOP nomination.

How does he beat the dems cheating? What does he do that Trump could not?
Voted for Trump twice but would not a third time. And yes, if only legitimate votes from eligible voters were counted, he would have won in 2020. But he is Toxic. Biden is incompetent. I'm looking for a leader that is sharp, articulate, electable and younger. DeSantis will clear the deck when he gets in and in head to head debates will wipe the floor with Trump.

And our neighborhood is it's own precinct and voted 82% for Trump against Biden and 75% against Hillary. Yet I have not spoken to anyone of our 2900 residents who is in favor of Trump winning the nomination. If Ron gets in, he will win GOP nomination easily.
I also voted for Trump twice and don't want to be forced to do so a third time which I would do if he's the Pub nominee. I will not vote for any Dim for president. I agree DeSantis would clean Trump's clock in a debate and make him look like a fool. Trump doesn't debate, he pitches childish tantrums and resorts to name calling like an elementary age child. Then if Sir Donald runs as a third party candidate the Dims will win handily and finish destroying our nation. His ego knows no bounds and he's willing to destroy anything in his path,

Again, we aren't talking Trump, we are talking DeSantis.

Dems will again cheat in 2024. How will DeSantis beat the cheating?

Give me the strategy. Till I see it, 0% chance he ever wins the presidency.
If Trump can’t beat it, 0 percent chance he ever wins. We already saw him fail at it once.

If Trump can’t beat it, 0 percent chance he ever wins. We already saw him fail at it once.
Take notes, everyone: This is exactly why we keep having elections stolen from us. Because too many people like this don't want election integrity, cause free and fair elections help Trump.

They literally hate Trump more than they love America. That's where we are right now as a nation.

They are fine letting the dems steal another election, cause it will get rid of Orange Man Bad once and for all.

"I also voted for Trump twice and don't want to be forced to do so a third time which I would do if he's the Pub nominee. I will not vote for any Dim for president. I agree DeSantis would clean Trump's clock in a debate and make him look like a fool. Trump doesn't debate, he pitches childish tantrums and resorts to name calling like an elementary age child. Then if Sir Donald runs as a third party candidate the Dims will win handily and finish destroying our nation. His ego knows no bounds and he's willing to destroy anything in his path,"

Ok you totally butchered the quote so bad I couldn't even add it LOL

So here's my question: You think DeSantis will clean Trump's clock....but if Trump runs third party, he costs DeSantis the election????

Sounds like you know DeSantis can't win, and need a scapegoat.

Take notes, everyone: This is exactly why we keep having elections stolen from us. Because too many people like this don't want election integrity, cause free and fair elections help Trump.

They literally hate Trump more than they love America. That's where we are right now as a nation.

They are fine letting the dems steal another election, cause it will get rid of Orange Man Bad once and for all.
I don't think he said what you think he said. At least I'm not sure. It's not clear at all what he said, and I'm not sure he understood what you said either. 😂

I do think we all agree, until the cheating stops, no GOP candidate will ever be President again. At least not one we agree with, :mad:

Still not seeing your strategy for how DeSantis will overcome dem cheating to win the Presidency.

There's 0% chance he does. Change my mind.
Dems always cheat, always will and will always reserve the right to cheat. They will have far more motivation and money to pay the mules if Trump is nominee. Trump cannot win. DeSantis can. Not sure about any others on GOP side. But we are very early.

Trump and his dingbat attorney made the situation far worse running around yelling about fixes and they were going to bring the “kracken” (lol) and then failing to produce any competent evidence to the point that Republican appointed judges were throwing them out of court. As far as the credibility of the vote rigging allegations, trump and what’s her face damaged it badly with their incompetence, maybe killed it.

Here’s a pretty good look at Trump’s attempts to attack Desantis on Covid.

Interesting question: who’s going to flip out worse if Desantis beats trump in the primary, Trump or Ghost?

• Love
Reactions: EvilWayz
Here’s a pretty good look at Trump’s attempts to attack Desantis on Covid.

Interesting question: who’s going to flip out worse if Desantis beats trump in the primary, Trump or Ghost?
DeSantis signed into law that he can force anyone he wants to get the covid shot.

And he can do it today. Right now.

And he's had that ability since 2021. For those of you saying that you will never get the shot and its your choice, if you live in Florida, that's not true. Ron DeSantis chooses if you get the shot or not.

But I'm sure him being president and setting NATIONAL vaccine policies (with Paul Ryan and Jeb Bush consulting him) will be no big deal.

DeSantis signed into law that he can force anyone he wants to get the covid shot.

And he can do it today. Right now.

And he's had that ability since 2021. For those of you saying that you will never get the shot and its your choice, if you live in Florida, that's not true. Ron DeSantis chooses if you get the shot or not.

But I'm sure him being president and setting NATIONAL vaccine policies (with Paul Ryan and Jeb Bush consulting him) will be no big deal.

How many people has that bill forced into taking the vaccine?

I'll admit that signing the bill was a mistake but it's also being blown out of proportion in the hopes of stemming the possibility of a challenge from DeSantis.

If we are going to stay on our porches, it doesn't matter is nominated.

If we are fine having zero say in who represents us, carry on.

How does my vote for Trump get me off my porch? Why would I believe that it would turn out any different from 2020? What has changed? What will change?

How many people has that bill forced into taking the vaccine?

I'll admit that signing the bill was a mistake but it's also being blown out of proportion in the hopes of stemming the possibility of a challenge from DeSantis.
So if he doesn't EXERCISE his authority under the law, the fact that he signed the law doesn't really matter?

How does my vote for Trump get me off my porch? Why would I believe that it would turn out any different from 2020? What has changed? What will change?
As long as we do and say nothing, it doesn't matter who you vote for. That's the point. Your vote is cast and goes straight in the trash can.

Get off the porch on Election Day in November, cast your vote, go back to the porch. You did your part.

So if he doesn't EXERCISE his authority under the law, the fact that he signed the law doesn't really matter?

No, it absolutely matters. As I said, he shouldn't have signed that bill. I'll say it clearly...signing that bill was a mistake.

I'm stating that I don't believe DeSantis ever had any intent of forcing a single person to take the vaccine. I think most of us agree with that. That doesn't make the bill less of a mistake, it simply puts it into context.

As long as we do and say nothing, it doesn't matter who you vote for. That's the point. Your vote is cast and goes straight in the trash can.

Get off the porch on Election Day in November, cast your vote, go back to the porch. You did your part.

I understand. I'm asking how any of that is different if we vote for Trump?

What changes? What can occur if we vote for Trump that cannot occur if we vote for DeSantis?

Does a vote for Trump somehow guarantee secure elections? Does a vote for DeSantis guarantee unsecured elections? If so, how?

I'm stating that I don't believe DeSantis ever had any intent of forcing a single person to take the vaccine. I think most of us agree with that.
What?

If he never intended to force a single person to take a shot, then why give yourself the ability to do that? If he simply signed a law that he was never going to use, why not give himself the ability to kill a person if they refuse a shot, and kill their entire immediate family?

What difference would it make if he never INTENDED to exercise that authority?

What?

If he never intended to force a single person to take a shot, then why give yourself the ability to do that? If he simply signed a law that he was never going to use, why not give himself the ability to kill a person if they refuse a shot, and kill their entire immediate family?

What difference would it make if he never INTENDED to exercise that authority?
Trump is still running around telling everyone he developed the vaccine. Covid policy isn’t going to be a an advantage for him over Desantis.

I understand. I'm asking how any of that is different if we vote for Trump?
It isn't. That's the point.

If all we do is vote every 4 years, complain about the results for a week, then go back to our lives and vote again 2 years later, nothing changes.

If your car was down a quart of oil, you would add a quart to fill it. If your car lost a quart of oil every week, would you keep putting more oil in it, or would you investigate why it was losing so much oil?

You don't fix a corrupt voting system by voting anymore than you fix a massive oil leak by adding more oil.

I keep seeing a few posters say they will support Trump 'if he wins the nomination'.

How would he not? He leads the field by 10-25 points. It's a foregone conclusion.

What am I missing?

This is why I've never understood DeSantis supporters. There's 0% chance that DeSantis is President in 2024.

Did we ensure election integrity? Yes or no? Trump's support in 2020 was so massive it literally broke the dems' cheating algorithms.

Some of y'all think DeSantis will top that? Cause I can guarantee you the dems will up their cheating game.

Ron DeSantis will never be President. And here's the kicker: That will be true even if Trump doesn't run in 2024.

This is why we said 'Just move on' was a bad idea. But some of you enjoy your porch more than you enjoy living in a free country.
You have an opinion just as we do, Sir. You can vote until the cows come home but the Word is never wrong. I have a hard time saying God Bless America when America refuses to bless God. We continue to slaughter the innocent and rationalize the sins we commit.

They already call Captain Ron that. Read the comments in every article the whorish media publishes every day. It's not just TDS, it's woke insanity. Trump exits, DeSantis enters, the script is the same old tired rants. They already call DeSantis Hitler. ALREADY. Nothing is going to change.

If the GOP ran Ghandi on the ticket, they'd call him the Anti-Christ. (well, they are heathens so maybe that analogy isn't quite the right one).
True, if you don't proclaim Christ as Lord then you are essentially anti-Christ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT