ADVERTISEMENT

What scenario do you guys think there is where Trump does NOT win the republican nomination?

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
I keep seeing a few posters say they will support Trump 'if he wins the nomination'.

How would he not? He leads the field by 10-25 points. It's a foregone conclusion.

What am I missing?

This is why I've never understood DeSantis supporters. There's 0% chance that DeSantis is President in 2024.

Did we ensure election integrity? Yes or no? Trump's support in 2020 was so massive it literally broke the dems' cheating algorithms.

Some of y'all think DeSantis will top that? Cause I can guarantee you the dems will up their cheating game.

Ron DeSantis will never be President. And here's the kicker: That will be true even if Trump doesn't run in 2024.

This is why we said 'Just move on' was a bad idea. But some of you enjoy your porch more than you enjoy living in a free country.

• Haha
Reactions: gatorspeed
I tend to avoid absolutes. Saying DeSantis will never be president, while perhaps true, sounds more like your gut.

I don't believe that Trump will ever be re-elected (that is to say, "win the election"). However, am I absolutely sure of that?

Absolutely not.

I keep seeing a few posters say they will support Trump 'if he wins the nomination'.

How would he not? He leads the field by 10-25 points. It's a foregone conclusion.

What am I missing?

This is why I've never understood DeSantis supporters. There's 0% chance that DeSantis is President in 2024.

Did we ensure election integrity? Yes or no? Trump's support in 2020 was so massive it literally broke the dems' cheating algorithms.

Some of y'all think DeSantis will top that? Cause I can guarantee you the dems will up their cheating game.

Ron DeSantis will never be President. And here's the kicker: That will be true even if Trump doesn't run in 2024.

This is why we said 'Just move on' was a bad idea. But some of you enjoy your porch more than you enjoy living in a free country.
1) Fraudulent primaries
2) Serious illness or death
3) Detainment by a weaponized DOJ

The lame stream media, the leftist lunatics, and ignorant AF soccer moms may not vote for Trump, but I am. Honestly, the media desperately needs him. Without Trump they are a listless echo chamber of useless content. The bullshit they publish on a daily basis is pure trash. Something I've discovered recently, the Miami Herald is the worst publication on the planet. They look at at WaPo and the NYTimes and say "hold my beer". :mad:

1) Fraudulent primaries
2) Serious illness or death
3) Detainment by a weaponized DOJ
Ok I'll buy that list. EDIT: Actually not sure I buy #1, don't think the dems can rig the primaries in enough red states to swing it away from Trump.

Even if you remove Trump, there's still 0% chance that DeSantis is president.

Did we ensure election integrity? The elections in 2020 and 2022 were stolen in key races. There's been no movement to suggest 2024 will be any different.

Under that scenario, DeSantis has 0% to be president, and Trump likely has 10% at best.

I think the telling thing is....the Just Move On crowd is ok with DeSantis not winning, as long as it means Trump won't either.

Ok I'll buy that list.

Did we ensure election integrity? The elections in 2020 and 2022 were stolen in key races. There's been no movement to suggest 2024 will be any different.

Under that scenario, DeSantis has 0% to be president, and Trump likely has 10% at best.

I think the telling thing is....the Just Move On crowd is ok with DeSantis not winning, as long as it means Trump won't either.
I think if the Swamp is really behind Desantis the cheating used to install dems will be used to nominate Desantis.

If you really want to get rid of Trump it'll be much easier in the General if he's not even a candidate.

His only choice at that point would be to run as an Independent or write in candidate.

Ok I'll buy that list.

Barring something on that list you guys just posted, DeSantis needs to serve out his term as Governor. What is scarier to me that Trump might not win, but just who the puppetmeisters nominate on the Dimtard side. They just get more and more deranged with their politics on a daily basis. LUNATICS!!

I think if the Swamp is really behind Desantis the cheating used to install dems will be used to nominate Desantis.

If you really want to get rid of Trump it'll be much easier in the General if he's not even a candidate.

His only choice at that point would be to run as an Independent or write in candidate.
I can't see them rigging the primaries.

BUT....if they did, it would actually be a great scenario for the dems: Have DeSantis 'beat' Trump, makes him look strong. Then have the dem 'beat' DeSantis for President, makes them look even stronger.

Whoa! Dems send their guy to the Oval Office with a clear MANDATE FROM THE PEOPLE. Media fawns and gushes.

This is why I could see the dems running Michelle.

I can't see them rigging the primaries.

BUT....if they did, it would actually be a great scenario for the dems: Have DeSantis 'beat' Trump, makes him look strong. Then have the dem 'beat' DeSantis for President, makes them look even stronger.

Whoa! Dems send their guy to the Oval Office with a clear MANDATE FROM THE PEOPLE. Media fawns and gushes.

This is why I could see the dems running Michelle.
Lord save us, America's first tranny with America's first lady, Bo Peep. :mad:

I doubt Trump could lose the primary but they are already paying conservative media to push DeSantis over Trump.

I doubt Trump could lose the primary but they are already paying conservative media to push DeSantis over Trump.
Yeah if you follow coverage/headlines you would think Desantis is leading polls. And you never see poll numbers except the one that says trump would supposedly lose to Biden. I was actually shocked when I saw a poll and trump was up 45-25, just because you never see the numbers.

Guaranteed they will try to rig the primaries. I don’t think they have the balls to try to arrest him.

Yeah if you follow coverage/headlines you would think Desantis is leading polls. And you never see poll numbers except the one that says trump would supposedly lose to Biden. I was actually shocked when I saw a poll and trump was up 45-25, just because you never see the numbers.

Guaranteed they will try to rig the primaries. I don’t think they have the balls to try to arrest him.

I doubt the DOJ would arrest him but I dont put it past the lefty crooks in Georgia to pull some ham sandwich jury indictment against him. He would probably keep running anyway if they did pull some joke indictment like that though.

Well now that it's out that they reclassified docs just before and after the MLG raid I don't know there's much left to arrest him for.

It's like an episode of Wile E. Coyote...

At this point, I believe that she will be their candidate.
Here's why I think it will be Michelle:

After 2020 and 2022, EBBBERYBODY is watching them.

So cheating becomes harder.

BUT.....the dems here truly LOVE them some michelle.

AND.....the dems here truly think the REST of America loves them some michelle. Or at least likes them.

If michelle ran against Trump, She* could win* 150M votes to 10M for Trump, and every dem here would totally buy it.

Half of getting away with cheating in 2024 will come down to who the dem candidate is.

But does @goldmom ? Soccer granny? ;)
My granddaughter indeed plays soccer and her very highly educated 40 something parents voted for Trump - but like their well educated 70
something parents will not do so again in ‘24.
There are PAID trolls and bots on this board posing as loyal Trump supporters who deliberately spout the same script daily because the Dems HAVE to have Trump to run against in ‘24 or else the Delaware Dimwit goes down in flames - and even if they manage to arrange his exit they have no bench that excludes their clowns.

I’m not hearing from ANY of my family or my friends who are Republicans and who voted DJT in 2020 that he’s their guy.
He’s TOO OLD just like Joey Applesauce and his personal attack strategy that took his flat footed opponents in 2016 down is on display again, but no one is gonna sit quietly this time. He’s now got a record in office and while there are some good historicals there, his increasingly buffoonish remarks won’t go unanswered - and they’re looking desperate and increasingly sad.
Welcome in the next generation who are very sharp and prepared and make known to your reps and your party that the nice guy approach doesn’t work and that get out the vote means get off your butts and vote early like the Dems do.
We’ll know how they’ve adjusted by what Sarah Huckabee Sanders says in the Republican rebuttal to the Vegetable’s SOTU next week. If she’s still full Trumpy I and lots of other R voters will know a lot more.
It’s okay to continue embracing many of Trump’s achievements and positions but we can have OTHER candidates moving them forward without the narcissism.

Reactions: jhgator
So let's evolve the conversation:

We now have some outlier scenarios where Trump could be denied the nomination. Fine.

Let's say DeSantis is given the nomination.

Give me the scenario where the dems let Ron DeSantis beat Michelle and become president.

0% chance that happens. Change my mind.

Because lib media is pushing “magat and Trump” every...single...day.

Conservative media/influencers are being paid to push DeSantis over Trump. Their first strategy was to use the vaccine stuff to attack Trump but now they are moving on to other ways because enough people pushed back showing the reality of DeSantis on that stuff and how he wasn't even close to being one of the best Rep Governors when it came to business shutdowns and stopping masking in schools etc. He also has many videos showing him praising the vaccine just like Trump and bragging about how he made it so easy to get your vaccine here in FL.

Because lib media is pushing “magat and Trump” every...single...day.
They already call Captain Ron that. Read the comments in every article the whorish media publishes every day. It's not just TDS, it's woke insanity. Trump exits, DeSantis enters, the script is the same old tired rants. They already call DeSantis Hitler. ALREADY. Nothing is going to change.

If the GOP ran Ghandi on the ticket, they'd call him the Anti-Christ. (well, they are heathens so maybe that analogy isn't quite the right one).

Trump tries 2015-16 playbook. GOP voters wise to it. It fails to smear "Lying Ted" Cruz and "Disloyal Ron" Desantis. There will not be 14 weak sisters running. Once the smears fail and the debates begin Trump is toast. Cruz and Desantis are Trump's policies without the baggage. Sadly for me Cruz comes in second again but behind the more photogenic and verbally soothing Ron and we miss a chance at a Constitutional Conservative and Reagan II. A president Desantis is not a bad consolation prize. :)

What am I missing?

Voted for Trump twice but would not a third time. And yes, if only legitimate votes from eligible voters were counted, he would have won in 2020. But he is Toxic. Biden is incompetent. I'm looking for a leader that is sharp, articulate, electable and younger. DeSantis will clear the deck when he gets in and in head to head debates will wipe the floor with Trump.

And our neighborhood is it's own precinct and voted 82% for Trump against Biden and 75% against Hillary. Yet I have not spoken to anyone of our 2900 residents who is in favor of Trump winning the nomination. If Ron gets in, he will win GOP nomination easily.

Voted for Trump twice but would not a third time. And yes, if only legitimate votes from eligible voters were counted, he would have won in 2020. But he is Toxic. Biden is incompetent. I'm looking for a leader that is sharp, articulate, electable and younger. DeSantis will clear the deck when he gets in and in head to head debates will wipe the floor with Trump.

And our neighborhood is it's own precinct and voted 82% for Trump against Biden and 75% against Hillary. Yet I have not spoken to anyone of our 2900 residents who is in favor of Trump winning the nomination. If Ron gets in, he will win GOP nomination easily.
Ok, let's move Trump out of the way, give DeSantis the GOP nomination.

How does he beat the dems cheating? What does he do that Trump could not?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT