ADVERTISEMENT

The doomsday scenario around the 2024 election that no one is talking about

Trump lost and the US capital was attacked. Seems a little misguided to worry about what happens if he wins.
262a12d38235becb.jpg

My concern is that, if Trump wins, there will be riots around the country like we've never seen. What will law enforcement do? Step aside like before or start mowing people down?

If Trump wins, it will get ugly.
That’s exactly what the left is counting on….. intimidation of the electorate.

The rhetoric of comparing Trump to Hitler etc is designed to incite violence and further divide the nation.

I personally don’t expect an attempt to suspend the election….. At the rate we’re going, an assassination attempt on Trump is more likely IMO. We’ll see……

The rhetoric of comparing Trump to Hitler etc is designed to incite violence and further divide the nation.

I personally don’t expect an attempt to suspend the election….. At the rate we’re going, an assassination attempt on Trump is more likely IMO. We’ll see……
Little sissies cannot intimidate ANYONE.

Good post.

And your Hitler comment is spot on.

Hypothetical - if you could go back in time would you stop Hitler?

Once they convince mush brained violent liberal base he’s Hitler - with ZERO evidence - he’s in serious trouble from a safety standpoint.

Leftists are evil & violent. They can’t stand freedom and liberty - that is why they support election fraud!
They are violent because they are convinced anyone who doesn’t see the world as they do is an existential threat.

When you’re that brainwashed violence is warranted.

Reactions: fatman76
Good post.

And your Hitler comment is spot on.

Hypothetical - if you could go back in time would you stop Hitler?

Once they convince mush brained violent liberal base he’s Hitler - with ZERO evidence - he’s in serious trouble from a safety standpoint.
Is he?

It's pretty obvious the left has no qualms about committing violence against Trump, if they could.

And Trump rallies constantly....in an open air setting that is an absolute nightmare from a security standpoint.

And yet....after 7 years of nonstop rallies, nothing has happened. Not even a random spitball toward him from the crowd.

Of all the things that have made no sense to me over the last 7 years, this one is tops.

Is he?

It's pretty obvious the left has no qualms about committing violence against Trump, if they could.

And Trump rallies constantly....in an open air setting that is an absolute nightmare from a security standpoint.

And yet....after 7 years of nonstop rallies, nothing has happened. Not even a random spitball toward him from the crowd.

Of all the things that have made no sense to me over the last 7 years, this one is tops.
It’s odd nothing has happened yet. We know the leftists are an extremely violent bunch.

He does have a good SS detail, but people who are in the know feel like his life is in imminent danger.

I think there’s a progression with assassination being the final straw:
1) Demonize him, turn his base - failed
2) Steal the election so he isn’t in power - worked once, but will it again?
3) Bury him in lawfare, prevent him from campaigning - this is where we are now
4) Try to cancel the election, even if that means war
5) Run a much better candidate, like Michelle, who may have a chance
6) End Trump’s life

So Conservatives are the “threat to Democracy”?

Dem primary looks like a ballot in North Korea.

Whatever they accuse you of doing…

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT