ADVERTISEMENT

The doomsday scenario around the 2024 election that no one is talking about

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
As we all know (half of us will admit it), the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump. The thought all along has been that the left will of course try to steal it again in 2024.

Which will be a very tall order. All eyes will be on them even moreso than in 2020. This has led many, including myself, to believe that the left may try to suspend the 2024 election. The theory is that if the left realizes that it won't be able to steal the 2024 election, that it will instead suspend it. Likely using a manufactured war, such as Ukraine-Russia, to serve as the reason why the election has to be suspended.

If the 2024 election is also stolen from Trump, many people, including myself, believe it will lead to a National Divorce. The rest of the country will simply throw up its hands and realize we cannot live in a country with people as corrupt as the left. The United States will split into two countries, let the left be by itself and govern itself into oblivion, and the rest of us decent folk can go about living happy, corrupt-free lives again.

But that is NOT the doomsday scenario. Not even close.

Media is sounding the alarm: If Trump gets back into office, his second term will be all about retribution. He will punish his enemies.

Jail.
Internment camps.
Shooting visitors to the White House.

Trump will do whatever it takes to stay in power and ANYONE that opposes him will be punished. So the left tells us.

There's two reasons why I think the left has suddenly adopted this absurd talking point. The secondary reason is to scare the few nitwits left who believe them when it comes to Trump.

But the PRIMARY reason why the left is doing it....I believe is it's comms.

What does the left ALWAYS do??? It accuses everyone else of being guilty of the things it is doing.

We are racists, we are fascists, we are pedophiles. So says the left, while they get busted being all these things.

I think when they tell us about Trump's retribution against the left, I think that's a warning. I think they are telling us what THEY will do to US, if Trump wins in 2024.

THAT is the doomsday scenario.

Let's say the 2024 election actually happens, and the left's attempt to steal it is stopped.

What would that mean? That would mean Biden has to leave office around January 20th, 2025.

But more chillingly...it means Biden and the left will be in the position, from November 2024 till Inauguration Day 2025, of seeking their own retribution.

I think if the 2024 election is carried out and Trump wins, the left will try to do whatever it can to prevent Trump from taking power. Cause if Trump takes power, all the corrupt people in DC are going to jail. Or worse.

They know that as well as we do. And I think they will do ANYTHING to stop that. Even if it means taking down the entire country with them.

The doomsday scenario isn't National Divorce, it's Civil War.

Staying on the porch and rocking while we let evil men do evil things has consequences.

As we all know (half of us will admit it), the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump. The thought all along has been that the left will of course try to steal it again in 2024.

Which will be a very tall order. All eyes will be on them even moreso than in 2020. This has led many, including myself, to believe that the left may try to suspend the 2024 election. The theory is that if the left realizes that it won't be able to steal the 2024 election, that it will instead suspend it. Likely using a manufactured war, such as Ukraine-Russia, to serve as the reason why the election has to be suspended.

If the 2024 election is also stolen from Trump, many people, including myself, believe it will lead to a National Divorce. The rest of the country will simply throw up its hands and realize we cannot live in a country with people as corrupt as the left. The United States will split into two countries, let the left be by itself and govern itself into oblivion, and the rest of us decent folk can go about living happy, corrupt-free lives again.

Media is sounding the alarm: If Trump gets back into office, his second term will be all about retribution. He will punish his enemies.

Jail.
Internment camps.

Trump will do whatever it takes to stay in power and ANYONE that opposes him will be punished. So the left tells us.

There's two reasons why I think the left has suddenly adopted this absurd talking point. The secondary reason is to scare the few nitwits left who believe them when it comes to Trump.

What does the left ALWAYS do??? It accuses everyone else of being guilty of the things it is doing.

We are racists, we are fascists, we are pedophiles. So says the left, while they get busted being all these things.

I think when they tell us about Trump's retribution against the left, I think that's a warning. I think they are telling us what THEY will do to US, if Trump wins in 2024.

Let's say the 2024 election actually happens, and the left's attempt to steal it is stopped.

What would that mean? That would mean Biden has to leave office around January 20th, 2025.

But more chillingly...it means Biden and the left will be in the position, from November 2024 till Inauguration Day 2025, of seeking their own retribution.

I think if the 2024 election is carried out and Trump wins, the left will try to do whatever it can to prevent Trump from taking power. Cause if Trump takes power, all the corrupt people in DC are going to jail. Or worse.

They know that as well as we do. And I think they will do ANYTHING to stop that. Even if it means taking down the entire country with them.

Staying on the porch and rocking while we let evil men do evil things has consequences.
When this administration has phaggggggggggggggggs humping in the Capitol Building and the MSM refuses to talk about it, we've reached Sodom and Gomorrah depths not seen since the fall of Rome. :mad:

When this administration has phaggggggggggggggggs humping in the Capitol Building and the MSM refuses to talk about it, we've reached Sodom and Gomorrah depths not seen since the fall of Rome. :mad:

And if it blows up to the point the MSM can no longer ignore it, expect them to come up with inspiring articles like:

“SPECIAL REPORT: Gay Sex in Public: Why It Just Might Be What America Needs, Right Now”

As for the Doomsday Scenario—- the OP is 100% right. The recent hysteria from the MSM means they definitely got the memo from the DNC.

Last edited:
My concern is that, if Trump wins, there will be riots around the country like we've never seen. What will law enforcement do? Step aside like before or start mowing people down?

If Trump wins, it will get ugly.

My concern is that, if Trump wins, there will be riots around the country like we've never seen. What will law enforcement do? Step aside like before or start mowing people down?

It’s going to be an interesting year. Complete morons on both sides of the battle. Both sides being led by crooks, only in America!!

It’s going to be an interesting year. Complete morons on both sides of the battle. Both sides being led by crooks, only in America!!
But the complete morons on the democrat side tend to act like wild animals. If Trump loses, I doubt you'll see much, if any, violence.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Charlotte? Is that the one where the stupid fat counter-protester bitch was standing in the road and got hit by a car?

I'm talking about real riots where democrats set buildings and cars on fire and loot local businesses.
Yeesh, you need to educate yourself.

It will be insane.

But I have to disagree one point - starting this Summer the riots will make the Summer of Love 2020 look mild.

If they actually have an election and Trump wins the country will shut down, as @GhostOfMatchesMalone points out.

Ghey or not, having sex in our institutions and posting it to Twitter is next level democrat stuff.

And I say BRING IT ON! I have never once let someone influence me from doing what is right with threats. I welcome the little sissy SOB’s to bring it on.

Charlotte? Is that the one where the stupid fat counter-protester bitch was standing in the road and got hit by a car?

I'm talking about real riots where democrats set buildings and cars on fire and loot local businesses.
They only do this in demorat cities, which by axHUGE MAJORITY are cesspools anyway. Let them burn and riot in those garbage cities. True form of MAGA

Reactions: gatordad3
The biggest problem with the "national divorce" is that most state are mixed and will have areas that are either blue or red. You won't have an easy time drawing the dividing line. People will be forced to move or live in areas that are against them. Even here in 98% blue Maryland, we have repubs here and there.

They only do this in demorat cities, which by axHUGE MAJORITY are cesspools anyway. Let them burn and riot in those garbage cities. True form of MAGA
Cities getting trashed just creates more dependence on government to fix them back up again. It's a dream scenario for democrats. They don't want things getting better because they keep getting elected.

I think it all matters as to what tone on inaugural day that Trump sets. If he talks about protecting and supporting the breadth of US Citizens (read: NOT illegal immigrants) as he did, in the 2020 SOTU, sure, there may be some left wing riots, but he will have the backing, from the center, to put them in jail.

The key difference, is that center moderates look back at the riots, the lockdowns, and say, "never again" and will give Trump the public support that he did not have that summer.

Jail.
Internment camps.

Tucker is now predicting Trump doesn’t make it to 2024.

Like, he’s not alive.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
i patrol the globe, next up is the metaverse.
MDFer's tiny globe. 😂
Is it in yet?
0d828d727325073a92558ee3b71d800a.jpg

atom-1472657_1920.png

Jail.
Internment camps.

I can't understand how people so gullible can function in society without being taken advantage of constantly. If you think this through logically, either one of two things happened... 1. Massive voter fraud involving thousands of people in a coordinated effort across the US stole at least seven million votes happened - without leaving a trace of evidence. Not even an email or a text message. Nothing. Or, 2. A narcissist politician who's ego is too big to admit he lost did the same thing he did when he lost his first primary, accused his opponent of stealing the election. Based on these scenarios alone, it's clear which option is most feasible. But lets say you are a victim of newsmax, or oan, or beibart, or fox, or whatever other media this politician partners with sent you to. Your blind faith in what they drill in your head, over and over in Goebbels like repetition still has you doubting. We can dig deeper. On trumps side is a wide range of debunked theories, the purveyors of which have plead guilty to or settled to the tune of nearly a trillion dollars and growing (Guilliani hit just last week for $148 million for the GA election workers lie). This leaves trump with absolutely nothing to back his claims. On the other side is the video of Bannon a month before the election, laying out trumps plan to claim it was stolen before it even happened. "What Trump’s gonna do is just declare victory. Right? He’s gonna declare victory... but that doesn’t mean he’s a winner, he’s just gonna say he’s a winner.” If after all evidence to support the stolen election claims ended in costly lies, and if Bannon calling this out before it happened isn't enough to convince you, it brings me back to my original question, how do you function in society being so gullible? I can imagine everyone has a hand in your pocket.

Trump lost and the US capital was attacked. Seems a little misguided to worry about what happens if he wins.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
I can't understand how people so gullible can function in society without being taken advantage of constantly. If you think this through logically, either one of two things happened... 1. Massive voter fraud involving thousands of people in a coordinated effort across the US stole at least seven million votes happened - without leaving a trace of evidence. Not even an email or a text message. Nothing. Or, 2. A narcissist politician who's ego is too big to admit he lost did the same thing he did when he lost his first primary, accused his opponent of stealing the election. Based on these scenarios alone, it's clear which option is most feasible. But lets say you are a victim of newsmax, or oan, or beibart, or fox, or whatever other media this politician partners with sent you to. Your blind faith in what they drill in your head, over and over in Goebbels like repetition still has you doubting. We can dig deeper. On trumps side is a wide range of debunked theories, the purveyors of which have plead guilty to or settled to the tune of nearly a trillion dollars and growing (Guilliani hit just last week for $148 million for the GA election workers lie). This leaves trump with absolutely nothing to back his claims. On the other side is the video of Bannon a month before the election, laying out trumps plan to claim it was stolen before it even happened. "What Trump’s gonna do is just declare victory. Right? He’s gonna declare victory... but that doesn’t mean he’s a winner, he’s just gonna say he’s a winner.” If after all evidence to support the stolen election claims ended in costly lies, and if Bannon calling this out before it happened isn't enough to convince you, it brings me back to my original question, how do you function in society being so gullible? I can imagine everyone has a hand in your pocket.
Handle checks out, JFC

There is massive amounts of evidence. The True the Vote’s work geofencing big cities in battleground states alone was more than enough to swing the election.

A poll just released showed 20% of mail in voters ADMITTING TO FRAUD. And we know what side of the aisle votes by mail.

Hell even soft interference like the MSM heading off the Hunter laptop story influenced the election in Biden’s favor.

And all of this ignores the statistical analyses that were done that showed the election results were impossible. Every single dem controlled city in 5 key states followed the same impossible pattern.

And you have no leg to stand on calling anyone “gullible” if you honestly believe a failed lifelong politician who has never been popular, never accomplished anything and who literally couldn’t draw flies on the few campaign stops he made got 12MM more votes than Barack Obama.

I’m fairly certain the Trump team knew the fvckery was going to be massive - anyone watching SOS’s and Governors completely change how elections were run (despite the fact the Constitution is VERY clear they don’t have that power) knew the election was going to be stolen. So miss me with your Bannon conspiracy theories. He had absolutely nothing to do with Trump’s team after 2018, so whatever he was saying was just him talking.

Trump lost and the US capital was attacked. Seems a little misguided to worry about what happens if he wins.
The Capitol “attack” was a set up. A vast majority of the violent people were plants. Did you happen to see the FBI’s response to this question during congressional hearings?

Either way, a totally unarmed “insurrection” that had no plan, no organization, no weapons…well that’s just a mostly peaceful protest.

I know how badly you want to hang onto the narrative, but it’s BS.

Speaking of being gullible, how does it feel? Do you NOT pay attention to your surroundings? At least 60% of this country knows there was massive voter fraud perpetrated in strategic areas where the electorals vote most mattered? Georgia, PA, Arizona, Michigan. There was no need to rig votes in places like NY and CA, only the swing states where the margins were razor thin. Have you seen what's going on in Atlanta now regarding this? Do you live in a bubble?

Speaking of being gullible, how does it feel? Do you NOT pay attention to your surroundings? At least 60% of this country knows there was massive voter fraud perpetrated in strategic areas where the electorals vote most mattered? Georgia, PA, Arizona, Michigan. There was no need to rig votes in places like NY and CA, only the swing states where the margins were razor thin. Have you seen what's going on in Atlanta now regarding this? Do you live in a bubble?
Staggeringly misinformed

SimpleJack is the person still driving by themselves with a mask, face shield and gloves on.

I want ANYONE to come here and type that they REALLY BELIEVE that idiot that hid in his basement..that cannot complete a full sentence got 81 million votes. PLEASE...let yourself be known.

EXCUSE me...the election was STOLEN...and what happened after that is VERY much in question . You see...people like YOU are why we got stuck with the biggest IDIOT EVER as president. Your politics are more important to you than my Country.

Reactions: fatman76
Staggeringly misinformed

SimpleJack is the person still driving by themselves with a mask, face shield and gloves on.
The Boi in the Bubble. That movie needs a reboot. He and MDFer can audition for the leading role. 😂

In addition, there are over 140,000 ballots that citizens have been prevented to audit due to the Secretary of State’s office. These ballots reportedly all looked the same and “like carbon copies” and were included in the election counting. They were identified during the recount also known as the Risk Limiting Audit (RLA) and they have been blocked for review in the courts since the 2020 election. Although the Georgia Supreme Court ruled a year ago that the citizens in the state can review these ballots, the Secretary of State and the courts are preventing this from happening.

The Boi in the Bubble. That movie needs a reboot. He and MDFer can audition for the leading role. 😂

In addition, there are over 140,000 ballots that citizens have been prevented to audit due to the Secretary of State’s office. These ballots reportedly all looked the same and “like carbon copies” and were included in the election counting. They were identified during the recount also known as the Risk Limiting Audit (RLA) and they have been blocked for review in the courts since the 2020 election. Although the Georgia Supreme Court ruled a year ago that the citizens in the state can review these ballots, the Secretary of State and the courts are preventing this from happening.
Nope, NO EVIDENCE!

Not even one email 😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT