ADVERTISEMENT

UT prioritizes in state residents. We need DeSantis to do the same

You seem reactive, instead of actually reading the anti-dei bill and BOG policies. In fact, speeches such as Ben Sasse's speech on Israel attacks are deemed "against the law". So there is that.

But go on thinking it is only issues dealing with admissions and job opps.

That is the definition of willful ignorance.

BUT......

I will say this.... based on what you are hollering about and my point of view.... we may be hollering about two different issues.

You and other disagree with hiring preferences etc.... I do to.

My issue with the anti-DEI stuff is more about actual education content etc.

So hopefully this clarifies. Stomp your feet, vocalize your opposition to that first aspect, I see both sides. Not that big of on issue for me.

My issue will always be DEI in actual education courses and having the choice to learn... this is the part being stripped away as well.
Ok, bigg, what do you mean about the last sentence of your post? Can you be specific?

DEI has been going on for many years in the form of Affirmative Action. In my own dental specialty residency, I have seen it abused by a POC, who threatened legal action to make sure she graduated while she held back her fellow residents, who were infinitely brighter and much more capable. it was a travesty and this occurred in 1990.

Now that said, I see some benefit in promoting those from underserved communities, if they agree to serve those underserved communities after they finish for a period of time. This is a win-win in my estimation, and I have seen this work in the past.

is this what you were talking about or is it something else? Thanks. ...

Reactions: NavigatorII
Ok, bigg, what do you mean about the last sentence of your post? Can you be specific?

DEI has been going on for many years in the form of Affirmative Action. In my own dental specialty residency, I have seen it abused by a POC, who threatened legal action to make sure she graduated while she held back her fellow residents, who were infinitely brighter and much more capable. it was a travesty and this occurred in 1990.

Now that said, I see some benefit in promoting those from underserved communities, if they agree to serve those underserved communities after they finish for a period of time. This is a win-win in my estimation, and I have seen this work in the past.

is this what you were talking about or is it something else? Thanks. ...

Brother Fres,

My initial comment wasnt about DEI issues, it was about the change in curriculum etc.

Then whats his name accused me of the BS and brought up DEI.
But, it delved into this. I get people's objections to hiring, job contract etc preferences. That's their feelings. I definitely believe the issues in that area need work. I like your idea.

But when it comes to adjusting education curriculum, etc to where folks arent getting an accurate account as to what occurred or why because of anti-dei language, that is bothersome and that is where Florida is headed. T

For example, I support most of what Sasse said,the issue is and ironically, it violates the wording of the BOG policy. That is the slippery slope Florida's education curriculum is on. To say you dont want diversity, equity, and inclusion in education curriculum or in classes avaiable for students to enroll, is just crazy to me.

The language also threatens the purpose as to why HBCUs(historically black college's and universities) were created and the mission the see for themselves. It also threatens funding and access to school resources for historical minority fraternities and sororites and their student groups.

Folks will say the law is limited, but the wording is ambiguous in some instances.

Last edited:
Brother Fres,

My initial comment wasnt about DEI issues, it was about the change in curriculum etc.

Then whats his name accused me of the BS and brought up DEI.
But, it delved into this. I get people's objections to hiring, job contract etc preferences. That's their feelings. I definitely believe the issue in that arena needs work.

But when it comes to, adjusting education curriculum, etc to where folks arent getting an accurate account as to what occurred or why, that is bothersome and that is where Florida is headed.

I support what Sasse said,the issue is it violates the BOG policy. That is the slippery slope Florida's education curriculum is on.
Yes, I was curious about how the curriculum was changed or will be changed and that's what I was asking about in terms of specifics.

Thanks bro ...

Reactions: bigg8tr
Yes, I was curious about how the curriculum was changed or will be changed and that's what I was asking about in terms of specifics.

Thanks bro ...
Im at a red light right now and driving but I'll send you the language that is concerning

FL law caps out of state enrollment at 10%. But this is across the entire uni system. Uf is getting away with 18-20% out of state because other universities in state might be at 5%, or less. changing this loophole would do a ton for UF to allow more in state kids vs the free for all it is now. As states up north continue to raise tuition UF becomes that much more of a bargain and it will make it even harder for qualified in state kids to be accepted. We need the law to limit 10% at each institution.

Why? Take the best and brightest period.

Coming to UF for higher education is becoming less attractive by the day with the new education policies.
Considering the woke and broken ideologues coming out of the Ivy Leagues these days, and in particularly Harvard, that's a badge of honor. Orwell predicted this. And like 1984, we could use another OLine like the Great Wall of Florida.

9783730609767-us.jpg

As an out of state Gator, you guys don't realize how much higher the criteria are and how much lower the acceptance rate is for out of state applicants. I was accepted for Fall 2000 and was one of the 10% or less of applicants chosen. Not bad for someone raised by alcoholic high school dropouts, haha. I grew up poor and had to have student loans so I didn't waste my time In Gainesville, I partied too hard for my health, haha, and studied accounting to know money so I wouldn't be poor like my parents and to get a practical real world job to pay my bills. Now I'm living in the middle of the Carolinas wondering if my 9 year old kid would, could, or should try to get into UF, haha, who knows where we'll be living in 8 years when he's finishing high school, maybe Florida. From attending various schools and working for various companies while living in 9 States, I can say DEI has been around my whole life, well before the acronym DEI was a thing. There have always been quotas of people of various stripes getting into schools and jobs with less merits and less competence but with same pay and less work assigned. I'm 41 and have seen it my whole life with it being way worse and disproportional in Democrat run areas like NYC than other places I've worked and lived.
Your first mistake is being an accountant. I say that from a position of knowledge, just having retired my active Florida license Dec 31st.;) I have no earthly idea why I chose that path other than I went to college during the Jimmy Carter failed economy days and jobs were somewhat reliable for it in those days, when jobs were scarce. State schools SHOULD favor state residents IMO.. Good on you for getting your degree under adversity though. Every state should give the nod to their residents, all things being equal though. Look after your own I always say, no matter which state it is.

Your first mistake is being an accountant. I say that from a position of knowledge, just having retired my active Florida license Dec 31st.;) I have no earthly idea why I chose that path other than I went to college during the Jimmy Carter failed economy days and jobs were somewhat reliable for it in those days, when jobs were scarce. State schools SHOULD favor state residents IMO.. Good on you for getting your degree under adversity though. Every state should give the nod to their residents, all things being equal though. Look after your own I always say, no matter which state it is.
Well, I didn't want to be a mason like my dad and I wanted a recession proof secure job and I didn't come from money so accounting was what I chose. Perhaps stressful work was one of the contributing factors to my brain cancer along with the stress of premature deaths of close family members. I still tell people accounting is the best business major. Most MBA's are just repackaged accounting bachelor's degrees sold at higher graduate tuition rates. Having undergrad debt paying my own way I wasn't doing any kind of grad school so CPA was the cheapest way for me and I was able to do that without the 150 credits in NY with the work experience option. Also, being an accountant enables you to manage your own money and investments without being ripped off by other people and lets you be able to assess value and not be scammed. I partied too much in college to study engineering. I did UF as out of state resident for the same student debt as in state residents of NJ do at Rutgers and PA kids do at Penn State because northeastern public schools do not cater to their high tax paying citizenry like southeastern public schools do.

If my kid does go to college, then I'll say to do either engineering, hard sciences, or accounting, otherwise go straight to trades or relevant tech skills applicable to good paying real world jobs after high school.

Well, I didn't want to be a mason like my dad and I wanted a recession proof secure job and I didn't come from money so accounting was what I chose. Perhaps stressful work was one of the contributing factors to my brain cancer along with the stress of premature deaths of close family members. I still tell people accounting is the best business major. Most MBA's are just repackaged accounting bachelor's degrees sold at higher graduate tuition rates. Having undergrad debt paying my own way I wasn't doing any kind of grad school so CPA was the cheapest way for me and I was able to do that without the 150 credits in NY with the work experience option. Also, being an accountant enables you to manage your own money and investments without being ripped off by other people and lets you be able to assess value and not be scammed. I partied too much in college to study engineering. I did UF as out of state resident for the same student debt as in state residents of NJ do at Rutgers and PA kids do at Penn State because northeastern public schools do not cater to their high tax paying citizenry like southeastern public schools do.

If my kid does go to college, then I'll say to do either engineering, hard sciences, or accounting, otherwise go straight to trades or relevant tech skills applicable to good paying real world jobs after high school.
Good man! You are too intelligent to be hanging out with about 50% of the Swamp creatures that venture here accidentally. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Good man! You are too intelligent to be hanging out with about 50% of the Swamp creatures that venture here accidentally. 👍
If I was intelligent, I wouldn't have to learn everything the hard way, haha. Health scare made me realize the simplest, happiest, and best things in life are the hardest to realize and that is God, Jesus, Holy Spirit. Focus on that and everything else falls into place. That's why universities were started in the first place, to study God, Jesus, Holy Spirit but over time, self pleasing people permeated into the ivory towers like cancer and kudzu vines and choked out the righteous pursuit of truth that leads to God, Jesus, Holy Spirit.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

You really don't know do you. Diversity scares you. Equity scares you. Inclusion scares you. 🤣🤣🤣😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So you make up a definition of what it is to justify your fears.
No, people who do not understand or Constitution do scare me. Our Constitution guarantees EQUALITY, not equity. Equity is for libs who are mostly below average people looking for an unfair advantage. And because that unfair advantage is based on skin color among other things makes it the EXACT meaning of racism. Please go look up racism in the dictionary

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
You seem reactive, instead of actually reading the anti-dei bill and BOG policies. In fact, speeches such as Ben Sasse's speech on Israel attacks are deemed "against the law". So there is that.

But go on thinking it is only issues dealing with admissions and job opps.

That is the definition of willful ignorance.

BUT......

I will say this.... based on what you are hollering about and my point of view.... we may be hollering about two different issues.

You and other disagree with hiring preferences etc.... I do to.

My issue with the anti-DEI stuff is more about actual education content etc.

So hopefully this clarifies. Stomp your feet, vocalize your opposition to that first aspect, I see both sides. Not that big of on issue for me.

In my America we guarantee EQUALITY not equity. Give everyone the same chance based on merit. No excuses. Equity is 100% racist in any application

My issue will always be DEI in actual education courses and having the choice to learn... this is the part being stripped away as well.

you were not smart enough to do anything else. thats why. and youre as dry as cardboard, kind of fits.

No, people who do not understand or Constitution do scare me. Our Constitution guarantees EQUALITY, not equity. Equity is for libs who are mostly below average people looking for an unfair advantage. And because that unfair advantage is based on skin color among other things makes it the EXACT meaning of racism. Please go look up racism in the dictionary

I understand it more than you know.

In fact, no the Constitution when written in fact did not guarantee equality for all. Did you forget that same Constitution initially deemed black folks as property and 3/5 of a person giving voting power to slave owners based on the # of slaves they owned? Did you forget the Constitution allowed states to enact Jim Crow/Segregation laws? That same Constitution allowed States for the longest time to deny interracial marriages. You forgot about women's and minorities rights to vote were denied?

The fact that you think most everyone that supports some form of DEI is "below avg" is comical and sad at the same time.

You seriously just keep making up definitions, don't you?

@FresnoGator

Here is the language in the anti-DEI statute concerning student activities/out of classroom activities, a slippery slope for sure.

A Florida College System institution, state university, Florida College System institution direct-support organization, or state university direct-support organization may not expend any state or federal funds to promote, support, or maintain any programs or campus activities that: (a) Violate s. 1000.05; or (b) Advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion, or promote or engage in political or social activism, as defined by rules of the State Board of Education and regulations of the Board of Governors.

Student fees to support student-led organizations are permitted notwithstanding any speech or expressive activity by such organizations which would otherwise violate this subsection, provided that the public funds must be allocated to student-led organizations pursuant to written policies or regulations of each Florida College System institution or state university, as applicable. Use of institution facilities by student-led organizations is permitted notwithstanding any speech or expressive activity by such organizations which would otherwise violate this subsection, provided that such use must be granted to student-led organizations pursuant to written policies or regulations of each Florida College System institution or state university, as applicable.

This is the BOGs response to this:

2. Political or Social Activism” is any activity organized with a purpose of effecting or preventing change to a government policy, action, or function, or any activity intended to achieve a desired result related to social issues, where the university endorses or promotes a position in communications, advertisements, programs, or campus activities. Political or social activism does not include:

a. Authorized government relations and lobbying activities of the university concerning matters that directly affect the operations of the university or direct-support organizations of the university.

b. Endorsement or promotion of a position that encourages compliance with state or federal law, or Board of Governors guidance or regulation.

3. “Social Issues” are topics that polarize or divide society among political, ideological, moral, or religious beliefs.

4. “Any programs or campus activities” are activities authorized or administered by the university or a university’s direct-support organization(s) that involve:

a. Academic programs subject to review as outlined in sections 1001.706(5)(a) and 1007.25, Florida Statutes, other than classroom instruction;

b. Student participation, other than classroom instruction;

Student-led organizations may use university facilities notwithstanding any speech or expressive activity by such organizations which would otherwise violate section (2), provided that such use must be granted to student-led organizations pursuant to written policies or regulations of each state university, as applicable.

Here is the education part that stands out to me:

(c) General education core courses may not distort significant historical events or include a curriculum that teaches identity politics, violates s. 1000.05, or is based on theories that systemic racism, sexism, oppression, and privilege are inherent in the institutions of the United States and were created to maintain social, political, and economic inequities.

(d) General education core courses must meet the following standards:

1. Communication courses must afford students the ability to communicate effectively, including the ability to write clearly and engage in public speaking.

2. Humanities courses must afford students the ability to think critically through the mastering of subjects concerned with human culture, especially literature, history, art, music, and philosophy, and must include selections from the Western canon.

How do you effectively teach kids and say "we want you develop the ability to think critically when you leave college." Yet, you limit what can be disscussed in class?;

How to you give an accurate teaching lesson about slavery in America, anti-miscegination laws, the anti-Chinese immigration act, women's right to vote, the Holocaust and how and why it occurred and America was silent, the racial riots during the antebellum period, Jim Crow laws, anti-gay laws, the Tulsa/Rosewood massacres etc without talking about the systemic racism/oppression/sexism/privilege of certain classes in U.S.

That is my issue with this whole thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: BarcaGator
@FresnoGator

Here is the language in the anti-DEI statute concerning student activities/out of classroom activities, a slippery slope for sure.

A Florida College System institution, state university, Florida College System institution direct-support organization, or state university direct-support organization may not expend any state or federal funds to promote, support, or maintain any programs or campus activities that: (a) Violate s. 1000.05; or (b) Advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion, or promote or engage in political or social activism, as defined by rules of the State Board of Education and regulations of the Board of Governors.

Student fees to support student-led organizations are permitted notwithstanding any speech or expressive activity by such organizations which would otherwise violate this subsection, provided that the public funds must be allocated to student-led organizations pursuant to written policies or regulations of each Florida College System institution or state university, as applicable. Use of institution facilities by student-led organizations is permitted notwithstanding any speech or expressive activity by such organizations which would otherwise violate this subsection, provided that such use must be granted to student-led organizations pursuant to written policies or regulations of each Florida College System institution or state university, as applicable.

This is the BOGs response to this:

Political or Social Activism” is any activity organized with a purpose of effecting or preventing change to a government policy, action, or function, or any activity intended to achieve a desired result related to social issues, where the university endorses or promotes a position in communications, advertisements, programs, or campus activities. Political or social activism does not include:

a. Authorized government relations and lobbying activities of the university concerning matters that directly affect the operations of the university or direct-support organizations of the university.

b. Endorsement or promotion of a position that encourages compliance with state or federal law, or Board of Governors guidance or regulation.

3. “Social Issues” are topics that polarize or divide society among political, ideological, moral, or religious beliefs.

4. “Any programs or campus activities” are activities authorized or administered by the university or a university’s direct-support organization(s) that involve:

a. Academic programs subject to review as outlined in sections 1001.706(5)(a) and 1007.25, Florida Statutes, other than classroom instruction;

b. Student participation, other than classroom instruction;

Student-led organizations may use university facilities notwithstanding any speech or expressive activity by such organizations which would otherwise violate section (2), provided that such use must be granted to student-led organizations pursuant to written policies or regulations of each state university, as applicable.

Here is the education part that stands out to me:

(c) General education core courses may not distort significant historical events or include a curriculum that teaches identity politics, violates s. 1000.05, or is based on theories that systemic racism, sexism, oppression, and privilege are inherent in the institutions of the United States and were created to maintain social, political, and economic inequities.

(d) General education core courses must meet the following standards:

1. Communication courses must afford students the ability to communicate effectively, including the ability to write clearly and engage in public speaking.

2. Humanities courses must afford students the ability to think critically through the mastering of subjects concerned with human culture, especially literature, history, art, music, and philosophy, and must include selections from the Western canon.

How do you effectively teach kids and say "we want you develop the ability to think critically when you leave college." Yet, you limit what can be disscussed in class?;

How to you give an accurate teaching lesson about slavery in America, anti-miscegination laws, the anti-Chinese immigration act, women's right to vote, the Holocaust and how and why it occurred and America was silent, the racial riots during the antebellum period, Jim Crow laws, anti-gay laws, the Tulsa/Rosewood massacres etc without talking about the systemic racism/oppression/sexism/privilege of certain classes in U.S.

Did you read what you posted??? Everything you just said is literally covered under3, social issues that polarize etc. It's specifically categorized as NIT activism. All it's saying is don't distort.

Did you read what you posted??? Everything you just said is literally covered under3, social issues that polarize etc. It's specifically categorized as NIT activism. All it's saying is don't distort.

Dafuq you talking about. All you do is run around posting 🤣 emojis.

Read the statute that basically says "No school shall provide funds to promote or engage in political or social activism, as defined by rules of the State Board of Education and regulations of the Board of Governors."

But ... 3. Is a separate definition from political or Social activism definition. It is it's own definition. Hence, the use of the number 3 and not a letter "c", that follows a and b. As a result it defines that funding that nebulous definition is prohibited.

That is why number 4 has an a and b following it. It is a separate definition.

I included the number 2 for you.

Are you saying jim crow, slavery, women's inability to vote etc was not based on theories that systemic racism, sexism, oppression, and privilege are inherent in the institutions of the United States and were created to maintain social, political, and economic inequities.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Dafuq you talking about. All you do is run around posting 🤣 emojis.

Read the statute that basically says "No school shall provide funds to promote or engage in political or social activism, as defined by rules of the State Board of Education and regulations of the Board of Governors."

But ... 3. Is a separate definition from political or Social activism definition. It is it's own definition. Hence, the use of the number 3 and not a letter "c", that follows a and b. As a result it defines that funding that nebulous definition is prohibited.

That is why number 4 has an a and b following it. It is a separate definition.

I included the number 2 for you.

Are you saying jim crow, slavery, women's inability to vote etc was not based on theories that systemic racism, sexism, oppression, and privilege are inherent in the institutions of the United States and were created to maintain social, political, and economic inequities.
Once again, discussing those topics or why they occurred is not social activism. They are specifically defined as not activism.
🤘😂🥰🤬🐺👍🐈🤩

Once again, discussing those topics or why they occurred is not social activism. They are specifically defined as not activism.
🤘😂🥰🤬🐺👍🐈🤩

What are you talking about. What is not "Social activism"?

The only two things not defined as S.A and they are:

So what are you talking about?

I can't tell if you're being deliberately obtuse or suffer from a crippling lack of reading comprehension.

So once again, how does discussing, for example, Jim Crowe laws in context violate the DEI statutes?

The purpose as I read is to not distort the issue, ie white people did this in the early 20th century and you should feel bad about that if you're white.

Surely that's not the same thing as stating that even after the civil war black Americans faced laws that were factually oppressive.

For information purposes only.

In the FL Governor's own words.

==========

What DEI proponents DON'T want you to hear or think about.

In fact, no the Constitution when written in fact did not guarantee equality for all. Did you forget that same Constitution initially deemed black folks as property and 3/5 of a person giving voting power to slave owners based on the # of slaves they owned? Did you forget the Constitution allowed states to enact Jim Crow/Segregation laws? That same Constitution allowed States for the longest time to deny interracial marriages. You forgot about women's and minorities rights to vote were denied?

The fact that you think most everyone that supports some form of DEI is "below avg" is comical and sad at the same time.

Cap lives in his own world most of these trumpers do

I can't tell if you're being deliberately obtuse or suffer from a crippling lack of reading comprehension.

So once again, how does discussing, for example, Jim Crowe laws in context violate the DEI statutes?

The purpose as I read is to not distort the issue, ie white people did this in the early 20th century and you should feel bad about that if you're white.

Surely that's not the same thing as stating that even after the civil war black Americans faced laws that were factually oppressive

Did you stop reading the statute after you confirmed your bias? Not sure which.

How do you explain all that I described and encourage critical thinking if a teacher/professor/course material cannot discuss that those topics are "based on theories that systemic racism, sexism, oppression, and privilege were inherent in the institutions of the United States and were created to maintain social, political, and economic inequities."

Understanding history or political science isn't just facts. Please tell me that is not what you think.

Using your example, why were the laws enacted? Why were those laws allowed if they were oppressive, and to use you buddy's line of thinking, and the Constitution is about equality? Why weren't white folks allowed to marry a minority?

You're acting acting as if just stating the fact is enough, as if developing critical thinking, especially at the college level, is just trival pursuit and you should just give facts.

Your example, about white folks feeling bad, is not a distortion of facts. It's someone's flawed opinion.

Distortion of a fact is trying to convince folks based the actions of a few that black folks benefited from slavery in someway or the idea of a benevolent slave owner was a good thing.

Distortion of a fact is trying to convince folks based the actions of a few that black folks benefited from slavery in someway or the idea of a benevolent slave owner was a good thing.

Liberia, officially the Republic of Liberia, is a country on the West African coast.
Population: 4.8 million -- GDP (PPP): $10 billion (2023)

Black state in Africa never subjected to colonial rule and is Africa’s oldest republic. Its capital city is Monrovia, named after U.S. President James Monroe. Founded by former slaves that were freed by America and helped to form their own country.

They finally ended slavery in 2010 in their own country......
Why so long to free their own people?

Africa is the home of slavery, not America, and Africa still has open slave markets....
While Asian countries have the highest total number of slaves, African and Middle Eastern countries, smaller in population, currently show a higher incidence of slavery per capita.

Explain to me how the white's of Western Europe and America are the problem, when they are the ones that ended slavery in their territories way back in the 1800's....

Last edited:
Reactions: NavigatorII
Did you stop reading the statute after you confirmed your bias? Not sure which.

How do you explain all that I described and encourage critical thinking if a teacher/professor/course material cannot discuss that those topics are "based on theories that systemic racism, sexism, oppression, and privilege were inherent in the institutions of the United States and were created to maintain social, political, and economic inequities."

Understanding history or political science isn't just facts. Please tell me that is not what you think.

Using your example, why were the laws enacted? Why were those laws allowed if they were oppressive, and to use you buddy's line of thinking, and the Constitution is about equality? Why weren't white folks allowed to marry a minority?

You're acting acting as if just stating the fact is enough, as if developing critical thinking, especially at the college level, is just trival pursuit and you should just give facts.

Your example, about white folks feeling bad, is not a distortion of facts. It's someone's flawed opinion.

Because DEI was always post bac theory that was never intended to be implemented in real life and yet somehow was?

I'm perfectly willing to entertain the notion the legislation is a knee jerk reaction, but there are are sitting congressman telling the public we invented slavery.

This is just the pendulum swinging the other way.

My literature TA tried this nonsense with me in 1993. That's correct, my intro lit TA. I can't imagine how rabidly insane UF must be today.

Because DEI was always post bac theory that was never intended to be implemented in real life and yet somehow was?

I'm perfectly willing to entertain the notion the legislation is a knee jerk reaction, but there are are sitting congressman telling the public we invented slavery.

My literature TA tried this nonsense with me in 1993. That's correct, my intro lit TA. I can't imagine how rabidly insane UF must be today.
in your 60's and was in college in 93???

This isnt even germane to the discussion....

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
you were not smart enough to do anything else. thats why. and youre as dry as cardboard, kind of fits.
Are you still hacking golf balls at the Queen and Possum golf goat ranch bro? You couldn't even hack it in Gay Bay or Oakland Penal Colony. Sad, but it is what it is.

ditch-digger-smails.gif

• Haha
Liberia, officially the Republic of Liberia, is a country on the West African coast.

Black state in Africa never subjected to colonial rule and is Africa’s oldest republic. Its capital city is Monrovia, named after U.S. President James Monroe. Founded by former slaves that were freed by America and helped to form their own country.

They (Liberia) finally ended slavery in 2010 in their own country......

Africa is the home of slavery, not America.
While Asian countries have the highest total number of slaves, African and Middle Eastern countries, smaller in population, show a higher incidence of slavery per capita.

Explain to me how the white's of Western Europe, the UK, and America are the racial problem, when they are the ones that ended slavery in their territories way back in the 1800's....

Crickets as usual,,, when presented with facts....

Last edited:
Bump to the 'FACTS' chump....

They (Liberia) finally ended slavery in 2010 in their own country......
Why did they have slavery to begin their new nation with?

Africa is the home of slavery, not America.

While Asian countries have the highest total number of slaves, African and Middle Eastern countries, smaller in population, show a higher incidence of slavery per capita.

Explain to me how the white's of Western Europe, the UK, and America are the racial problem, when they are the ones that ended slavery in their territories way back in the 1800's....

Crickets as usual,,, when presented with facts....

Last edited:

Awarding ANYTHING based on skin color is RACIST, son. THE END.

Excuse me...none of this is the problem...YOUR side with all the perverts want to teach gender confusion to kindergartners....THAT is the problem. But we will NEVER, EVER allow for your side to do that...thanks to the STRONG 2nd amendment.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Where did human slavery originate?
In Africa.

Where do slave markets still exist in the World?
In Africa - Middle East - Asia

Where was slavery ended in the 1800's?
Under White rule in W.Europe - UK - America

And in America, if you don't like the laws or policies, you can always,,,,,
pack your bags and freely GTF outta here.

Instead, people from all over the world continue to come pouring in, while virtually NOBODY is in any hurry to leave the WHITE founded, Constitutionally protected Republic of united States of America....
🤨
Instead, they continue to come pouring in here and try to tell us how bad we are, and how we should have done it, instead of cleaning up their own shit-hole countries and making them how they want them to be.

I'm 100% in favor and support of finding and deporting anyone and everyone that has entered illegally, as a part of the criminal invading army numbering in the millions.....
😣

Where did human slavery originate?
In Africa.

Where do slave markets still exist in the World?
In Africa - Middle East - Asia

Where was slavery ended in the 1800's?
Under White rule in W.Europe - UK - America

And in America, if you don't like the laws or policies, you can always,,,,,
pack your bags and freely GTF outta here.

Instead, people from all over the world continue to come pouring in, while virtually NOBODY is in any hurry to leave the WHITE founded, Constitutionally protected Republic of united States of America....
🤨
Instead, they continue to come pouring in here and try to tell us how bad we are, and how we should have done it, instead of cleaning up their own shit-hole countries and making them how they want them to be.

I'm 100% in favor and support of finding and deporting anyone and everyone that has entered illegally, as a part of the criminal invading army numbering in the millions.....
😣
Forgot to mention all the American citizens that tell us how bad we and our country are.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT