ADVERTISEMENT

UT prioritizes in state residents. We need DeSantis to do the same

Where did human slavery originate?
In Africa.

Where do slave markets still exist in the World?
In Africa - Middle East - Asia

Where was slavery ended in the 1800's?
Under White rule in W.Europe - UK - America

And in America, if you don't like the laws or policies, you can always,,,,,
pack your bags and freely GTF outta here.

Instead, people from all over the world continue to come pouring in, while virtually NOBODY is in any hurry to leave the WHITE founded, Constitutionally protected Republic of united States of America....
🤨
Instead, they continue to come pouring in here and try to tell us how bad we are, and how we should have done it, instead of cleaning up their own shit-hole countries and making them how they want them to be.

I'm 100% in favor and support of finding and deporting anyone and everyone that has entered illegally, as a part of the criminal invading army numbering in the millions.....
😣
VERY good post.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Awarding ANYTHING based on skin color is RACIST, son. THE END
Son? Foh. You simply keep getting deeper into idiocy. You said the Constitution was about equality, it wasn't. You think DEI is just about hiring/admissions etc initiatives, it's not.

You're hollering about an issue and arguing against a point I never made.

You got sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry at seeing 3 letters next to each other in a particular order, DEI, you got sand in your vag and your panties twisted at the same time.

Next time try actually arguing the point that was made.

Last edited:
Excuse me...none of this is the problem...YOUR side with all the perverts want to teach gender confusion to kindergartners....THAT is the problem. But we will NEVER, EVER allow for your side to do that...thanks to the STRONG 2nd amendment.

Excuse me????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Clutch your pearls much Mabel? YOUR side? What side is that?

How ephing ignorant and wrapped up in hate do you have to be to take a point made about education with language from the actual anti-DEI statute dealing with education to 1. Make up facts and call folks perverts abd attack transgender folks and 2. advocate the killing of transgender folks and those that support them.

You're a ****ing weido.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
They (Liberia) finally ended slavery in 2010 in their own country......
Why so long to free their own people?

Africa is the home of slavery, not America.
While Asian countries have the highest total number of slaves, African and Middle Eastern countries, smaller in population, show a higher incidence of slavery per capita.

Explain to me how the white's of Western Europe, the UK, and America are the racial problem, when they are the ones that ended slavery in their territories way back in the 1800's....

Crickets as usual,,, when presented with facts....

Crickets? You were on ignore until I just now clicked on what old arse Ron responded to.

Your racist tropes are why you are ignored. The fact that you actually think slavery in other countries is a black/white thing is comical.

The fact that you keep pointing out "the whites" did this and "the whites" did that... smacks of bigotry, yet you're trying to disguise it as " educating someone".

1. No, the concept of slavery is not a "black folks" creation as you continue to use the word "Africa", but yet you continue in multiple posts to try and get my attention. Now you have it.

If slavery is a "black thing" vs "white thing", then explain how ancient civilizations as far back as 10,000 years ago held slaves? Or the fact that you mentione Asian and M.E. countries?

1. Since you highlighted my quote, explain how what you wrote disputes my point about slavery in the UNITED STATES? Which is what was being discussed and is part of the anti-DEI bill and Florida's education curriculum of AFRICAN-AMERICAN history.

2. The point that was being discussed was about the history of slavery in the UNITED STATES, based on old-ass Ron's comment about the Constitution being about equality, not the entire history of slavery.

3. The history of slavery, and subsequent miscegenation laws, anti-immigrant laws, Jim Crow laws and all that I mentioned was based on race and/or gender. Do you disagree with that?

Start there next time, stick to the point I made if you want to discuss and don't prematurely pat yourself on the back about disputing something I didn't bring up.

Last edited:
Crickets? You were on ignore until I just now clicked on what old arse Ron responded to.

Your racist tropes are why you are ignored. The fact that you actually think slavery in other countries is a black/white thing is comical.

The fact that you keep pointing out "the whites" did this and "the whites" did that... smacks of bigotry, yet you're trying to disguise it as " educating someone".

1. No, the concept of slavery is not a "black folks" creation as you continue to use the word "Africa", but yet you continue in multiple posts to try and get my attention. Now you have it.

If slavery is a "black thing" vs "white thing", then explain how ancient civilizations as far back as 10,000 years ago held slaves? Or the fact that you mentione Asian and M.E. countries?

1. Since you highlighted my quote, explain how what you wrote disputes my point about slavery in the UNITED STATES? Which is what was being discussed and is part of the anti-DEI bill and Florida's education curriculum of AFRICAN-AMERICAN history.

2. The point that was being discussed was about the history of slavery in the UNITED STATES, based on old-ass Ron's comment about the Constitution being about equality, not the entire history of slavery.

3. The history of slavery, and subsequent miscegenation laws, anti-immigrant laws, Jim Crow laws and all that I mentioned was based on race and/or gender. Do you disagree with that?

Start there next time, stick to the point I made if you want to discuss and don't prematurely pat yourself on the back about disputing something I didn't bring up.
You need to go slap your teachers, son...you were ROBBED of an education and instead got an indoctrination.

Excuse me????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Clutch your pearls much Mabel? YOUR side? What side is that?

How ephing ignorant and wrapped up in hate do you have to be to take a point made about education with language from the actual anti-DEI statute dealing with education to 1. Make up facts and call folks perverts abd attack transgender folks and 2. advocate the killing of transgender folks and those that support them.

You're a ****ing weido.
Transgender people are just sick in the head. I do not wish them harm, son. I just am not in to playing pretend gender with them. When they die and someone digs their bones of 400 years from now...they will NOT recognize that they were sick in the head...and look right at their hips to determine what gender they were. AGAIN...END OF STORY.

(other than it is a lot of fun to educate you)

You need to go slap your teachers, son...you were ROBBED of an education and instead got an indoctrination.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh the irony in your statement....

You can't actually dispute what I said, so now it is on to the education I received.

Without even knowing you... I bet you watch FOXN religiously.

Transgender people are just sick in the head. I do not wish them harm, son. I just am not in to playing pretend gender with them. When they die and someone digs their bones of 400 years from now...they will NOT recognize that they were sick in the head...and look right at their hips to determine what gender they were. AGAIN...END OF STORY.

(other than it is a lot of fun to educate you)
You seriously are an ignorant imbecile. After suggesting they should be killed, now you're changing your position, again. You can't logically debate any of the points I made so you make ish up and go off on tangents. Where in my initial posts did I even mention transgender folks?

You really just wanted to get that off your chest and let everyone know transgender folks and their supports needed to be killed.

Really, the only "sick" individual is you.. your hatred of anyone different than you oozes out of you, even behind the anonymous keyboard.

No one on this board thinks you " educated me" the only thing you have established is that you advocate the killing of those who support the transgender community and your hatered for any education curriculum that is non-white.

Son...

Last edited:
You seriously are an ignorant imbecile. After suggesting they should be killed, now you're changing your position, again. You can't logically debate any of the points I made so you make ish up and go off on tangents. Where in my initial posts did I even mention transgender folks?

You really just wanted to get that off your chest and let everyone know transgender folks and their supports needed to be killed.

Really, the only "sick" individual is you.. you're hatred of anyone different than you oozes out of you, even behind the anonymous keyboard.

No one on this board thinks you " educated me" the only thing you have established is that you advocate the killing of those who support the transgender community and your hatered for any education curriculum that is non-white.

Son...
Huh? Let me guess...you are a tranny? And since you MUST have failed BASIC English....I fo not hate them. I just do not play their lie. I will not be subject to less than 1% of our populations sick lifestyle on me. What they do privately I care ZERO about. But if I had a daughter...I will be GD if one of these sicko's MALES that pretends to be a woman will walk in the same bathroom.

Now let me make ANOTHER analogy by reding your GARBAGE. YOU ARE VERY YOUNG...and DUMB. You THINK you know some things...but have not met reality yet. AMIRITE??? Young un??

Huh? Let me guess...you are a tranny? And since you MUST have failed BASIC English....I fo not hate them. I just do not play their lie. I will not be subject to less than 1% of our populations sick lifestyle on me. What they do privately I care ZERO about. But if I had a daughter...I will be GD if one of these sicko's MALES that pretends to be a woman will walk in the same bathroom.

Now let me make ANOTHER analogy by reding your GARBAGE. YOU ARE VERY YOUNG...and DUMB. You THINK you know some things...but have not met reality yet. AMIRITE??? Young un??

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 let me guess you are a racist bigot, who in this thread advocated killing transgender people and their supporters.

Not sure how in theeeeeeeeefuk you turned anti-dei in education into a anti-transgender rant. Yet you keep making up arguments to state your hate. Sad how in none of my posts I talked about transgender folks but you have made it your mission to call them perverts, mentally ill, tranny and implied they should be killed.

Then you think by calling me a "tranny" somehow belittles me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣. You're probably one of those bitch-boys that ran around in your younger days and called folks fruity, homo, fa+ or fagg@+ and that made you tough. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

To be honest you're a bitch-made man that talks a good game of hate behind a keyboard who comes off as an intolerant fuk-wad, that needs to flex how manly he is. You're probably a closeted gay guy, which is okay, but you have self-hatred and lash out to show how much of a man you are, but you really dream of being pegged.

It's okay, we still will embrace you CPT Ronnette...

And you think I m young.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok tough-guy..

Last edited:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 let me guess you are a racist bigot, who in this thread advocated killing transgender people and their supporters.

Not sure how in theeeeeeeeefuk you turned anti-dei in education into a anti-transgender rant. Yet you keep making up arguments to state your hate. Sad how in none of my posts I talked about transgender folks but you have made it your mission to call them perverts, mentally ill, tranny and implied they should be killed.

Then you think by calling me a "tranny" somehow belittles me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣. You're probably one of those bitch-boys that ran around in your younger days and called folks fruity, homo, fa+ or fagg@+ and that made you tough. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

To be honest you're a bitch-made man that talks a good game of hate behind a keyboard who comes off as an intolerant fuk-wad, that needs to flex how manly he is. You're probably a closeted gay guy, which is okay, but you have self-hatred and lash out to show how much of a man you are, but you really dream of being pegged.

It's okay, we still will embrace you CPT Ronnette...

And you think I m young.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok tough-guy..
Ok lil johnson!!

Certainly an odd flex for someone that just ranted about bigotry.

So is being transgender something to be ashamed of? Asking for a friend.

Ask you bitch-made friend. How in the name of ignorance are you asking me that question when it was your bigoted friend that advocated for killing them.

• Haha
Ask you bitch-made friend. How in the name of ignorance are you asking me that question when it was your bigoted friend that advocated for killing them.
Really, because you implied he was trans. As an insult.

And Ron is not any more a fan of mine than he is of yours. Or you are of mine.

I don't recall Ron using the terms homo, fruit, or fag. But you implied he did.

So again, with feeling, how do you really feel?

• Haha

Ummmmm.... reading comprehension is definitely NOT your strong suit.

He called me a "tranny" as an insult. Howvin theeefuk didvyou miss that? Yet, I don't see you call him out. He advocated theckilling of trans people and their supporters, but yiu were silent.

As for my post, I implied that he was a closeted gay man and then said that is ok, but it is odd that he went on an all out assault on trans folks without provocation, nor was that even the original topic of mine.

Did you miss where I specufically said in his "younger days", ssuggesting he used those words in the past to hide his own self-hatred. Yes, yes you did.

Try to keep up Opey. I called him Uncle Ronnette because I think IRL he has gay tendencies and is having trouble excepting he gets turned on by men, hence his unhinged and out-of-the-blue attack on the trans community.

So go back, break out your readers, use your finger to read each word slowly, out loud to yourself, and ask your bitch-made friend why HE hates trans folks.

I mean you liked his posts making fun of trans folks.

You really thought you had a gotcha moment didn't you? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He called me a "tranny" as an insult. Howvin theeefuk didvyou miss that? Yet, I don't see you call him out. He advocated theckilling of trans people and their supporters, but yiu were silent.

As for my post, I implied that he was a closeted gay man and then said that is ok, but it is odd that he went on an all out assault on trans folks without provocation, nor was that even the original topic of mine.

Did you miss where I specufically said in his "younger days", ssuggesting he used those words in the past to hide his own self-hatred. Yes, yes you did.

Try to keep up Opey. I called him Uncle Ronnette because I think IRL he has gay tendencies and is having trouble excepting he gets turned on by men, hence his unhinged and out-of-the-blue attack on the trans community.

So go back, break out your readers, use your finger to read each word slowly, out loud to yourself, and ask your bitch-made friend why HE hates trans folks.

Laughing at a post doesn't always indicate approval. Reading comprehension being your forte and all.

I'm still trying to figure out why you hyphenate bitchmade, honestly.

Bump to the 'FACTS' chump....

They (Liberia) finally ended slavery in 2010 in their own country......
Why did they have slavery to begin their new nation with?
Why so long to free their own people?

Africa is the home of slavery, not America.

While Asian countries have the highest total number of slaves, African and Middle Eastern countries, smaller in population, show a higher incidence of slavery per capita.

Explain to me how the white's of Western Europe, the UK, and America are the racial problem, when they are the ones that ended slavery in their territories way back in the 1800's....

Crickets as usual,,, when presented with facts....
Every once in a while your facts and statistics are useful. 😁👍

You really aren't all that bright. If we see Chevy Vega with a new fresh coat of red paint and a stallion bumper sticker, that doesn't make it a Ferrari. :rolleyes:😂

• Haha
Laughing at a post doesn't always indicate approval. Reading comprehension being your forte and all.

I'm still trying to figure out why you hyphenate bitchmade, honestly.

To emphasize "bitch"... thefuk you talking about "laughing at a post"? You think that is why I think you like him. 🤣🤣🤣

Reading comp definitely isn't yours. You misquoted ish twice in this thread. I had to actually walk you through posts because you thought you had a "gotcha moment" each time.

You didn't.

Now ask that fool why he hates transgender folks so much he advocates the killing of them and their supporters.

If not, then move along Opey.

• Haha
Somebody got their feels hurt. Ron makes a reference to trannies, and you throw out the race card, like all good little proggies do. Perfect example of everything we laugh at you people about. 😂

To emphasize "bitch"... thefuk you talking about "laughing at a post"? You think that is why I think you like him. 🤣🤣🤣

So following this line of reasoning, based on the level of vitriol, astonishing amount of emojis, and sheer volume of ad hominem attacks on Ron and what I learned in kindergarten, I can only conclude you like Ron and just don't know how to tell him.
Reading comp definitely isn't yours. You misquoted ish twice in this thread. I had to actually walk you through posts because you thought you had a "gotcha moment" each time.

You didn't.
Your mistake. The purpose of trolling isn't debate, it's to annoy.

Actual, I pass Jackpot, Mike Alpha.

Now ask that fool why he hates transgender folks so much he advocates the killing of them and their supporters.
I don't care. I am curious how a hetero man would have such a keen eye for latent homosexuality though.

If not, then move along Opey.
Lol you have no power here, so don't tell me what to do, hippy.

So following this line of reasoning, based on the level of vitriol, astonishing amount of emojis, and sheer volume of ad hominem attacks on Ron and what I learned in kindergarten, I can only conclude you like Ron and just don't know how to tell him.

Your mistake. The purpose of trolling isn't debate, it's to annoy.

Actual, I pass Jackpot, Mike Alpha.

I don't care. I am curious how a hetero man would have such a keen eye for latent homosexuality though.

Lol you have no power here, so don't tell me what to do, hippy.

Trying to act educated, you come off ignorant AF. Vitriol? Towards who? The guy whose position you're ignoring who basically did what you accuse me of doing.

The guy who brought up transgender issues and accused me of being a pervert and tranny? Yet here your ignorant ass sits,, talking about trolling. Yeah right.

Now you think you're trolling because of your comnents about me in reference to Ronette? Majes no sense, but there you are thinking you just had a "gotcha moment"

You sure are defending him and ignoring his comments and position advocating the killing of transgender folks and their supporters. Says more about you than I.

The rest of what you said is just more ignorant ish.

So Opey do you, keep being a weirdo as you sit there giggling like a school girl thinking your "trolling" me.

You're a grown-ass man getting off about trolling. ****ing weird.

Trying to act educated, you come off ignorant AF.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Vitriol? Towards who? The guy whose position you're ignoring who basically did what you accuse me of doing.

The guy who brought up transgender issues and accused me of being a pervert and tranny? Yet here your ignorant ass sits,, talking about trolling. Yeah right.

Now you think you're trolling because of your comnents about me in reference to Ronette? Majes no sense, but there you are thinking you just had a "gotcha moment"

You sure are defending him and ignoring his comments and position advocating the killing of transgender folks and their supporters. Says more about you than I.

Where did I defend him? He's a loudmouth old man. Like you, like me.

My interest is you seem oblivious to the fact that your virtue signalling is transphobic as well. If there's nothing wrong with being trans why use it as an insult. I don't give crap if Ron or anyone else hates trans people. It's a free country you can hate whoever you want to6. As long as he doesn't actually kill anyone, it's not a problem.

The rest of what you said is just more ignorant ish.

So Opey do you, keep being a weirdo as you sit there giggling like a school girl thinking your "trolling" me.

And yet here you are, feeding me. Being a weirdo is pretty effortless honestly, but thank you. One so rarely gets recognition for one's art in one's own lifetime.
You're a grown-ass man getting off about trolling. ****ing weird.
A gotcha moment implies I give a loud fart in a hurricane what you think about anything. Spoiler alert: Not so much.

You sure are in your feels about this for someone that isn't being trolled.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Where did I defend him? He's a loudmouth old man. Like you, like me.

My interest is you seem oblivious to the fact that your virtue signalling is transphobic as well. If there's nothing wrong with being trans why use it as an insult. I don't give crap if Ron or anyone else hates trans people. It's a free country you can hate whoever you want to6. As long as he doesn't actually kill anyone, it's not a problem.

And yet here you are, feeding me. Being a weirdo is pretty effortless honestly, but thank you. One so rarely gets recognition for one's art in one's own lifetime.

A gotcha moment implies I give a loud fart in a hurricane what you think about anything. Spoiler alert: Not so much.

You sure are in your feels about this for someone that isn't being trolled.

Virtue signaling? Again another made up point of contention. You two are just weird.

Name one thing that I said was transphobic? Do you even realize who brought up transgender issues out of thin air? It wasn't me. Did you skip over his actual ad hominem attacks?

Yet you directed your comments at me and expect me not yo respond to the bs yiu made up? You may think it is a troll, and I m feeding in to it.. naaah just addressing an ignorant individual and his dumbass arguments.

I didn't accuse him of being trans, I implied that he is a closted gay man ashamed of being gay so he irrational attacks those folks because of his same and inability to admit he is gay. Why in theefuk dobI need to explain to you what was actually written. I even said, if he was gay that is ok.

The actal insult is, he is a coward for not embracing his homosexuality. So what are you going to do now, defend cowards? If you think I was using homosexuality as an insult, you just not very intelligent.

For someone who doesn't give 2 fuks about what I say, you sure have soentca whole bunch of time trying to argue that what I typed means something it doesn't, several times in this thread.

Ya, you give a fuk in fact you give multiple fuks because you keep trying to point out flaws in what I actually type, ignoring parts of the statement that don't fit your hot-take. Every time your reading comprehension ability lets you down.

As far as being in my feels.... naaah. I just don't let folks make ish up about what I said.

Fuking weirdo.

Virtue signaling? Again another made up point of contention. You two are just weird.

Name one thing that I said was transphobic? Do you even realize who brought up transgender issues out of thin air? It wasn't me. Did you skip over his actual ad hominem attacks?

Yet you directed your comments at me and expect me not yo respond to the bs yiu made up? You may think it is a troll, and I m feeding in to it.. naaah just addressing an ignorant individual and his dumbass arguments.

I didn't accuse him of being trans, I implied that he is a closted gay man ashamed of being gay so he irrational attacks those folks because of his same and inability to admit he is gay. Why in theefuk dobI need to explain to you what was actually written. I even said, if he was gay that is ok.

The actal insult is, he is a coward for not embracing his homosexuality. So what are you going to do now, defend cowards? If you think I was using homosexuality as an insult, you just not very intelligent.

For someone who doesn't give 2 fuks about what I say, you sure have soentca whole bunch of time trying to argue that what I typed means something it doesn't, several times in this thread.

Ya, you give a fuk in fact you give multiple fuks because you keep trying to point out flaws in what I actually type, ignoring parts of the statement that don't fit your hot-take. Every time your reading comprehension ability lets you down.

As far as being in my feels.... naaah. I just don't let folks make ish up about what I said.

Fuking weirdo.
What I'm doing is screwing around on the internet to avoid the forensic reconstruction of 2 terabytes of data.

The Sock Lord is highly amused by how little you care.

• Haha
No, no it wasn't. It smells like bigotry....
Take your smeller outta that warm dark place that you've been keeping it, and maybe your head will eventually clear enough for you to finally be able to discern reality.

Here is my impression of what happens when bigg8tr has his acquaintances over for their occasional intellectual discussions....

Last edited:

Still wondering where I said to kill anyone also...but libs gonna lib. I take them for what they are...TRASH people.

Fuking weirdo.
Lets talk about something productive! Please tell the rest of us what is better today than when Trump was in office son!! I will check back...I am SURE you have a very long list! LOLOLOLOL (remember...outside and PRACTICE falling down)

Take you smeller outta that warm dark place that you've been keeping it, and maybe you head will eventually clear enough for you to finally be able to discern reality.

Here is my impression of what happens when bigg8tr has his acquaintances over for their occasional intellectual discussions....

Is it this bad on the premium board normally? 😂

Lets talk about something productive! Please tell the rest of us what is better today than when Trump was in office son!! I will check back...I am SURE you have a very long list! LOLOLOLOL (remember...outside and PRACTICE falling down)

You have shown 1. You're not intelligent enough to discuss politics 2. If you're provided actual facts you will either quote Fox entertainment personalities, change the subject, or say "nuh ahhh, No it isn't you're just a libertard."

I ll say three things amongst the myriad of things, 1. The Economy 2. Employment rates 3. The infrastructure.

But No, I don't brain wrestle with folks I have discovered are mentally and intellectually deficient.

No need to respond, but you will with some name calling, call me son or some other name.

• Haha
Still wondering where I said to kill anyone also...but libs gonna lib. I take them for what they are...TRASH people.
Excuse me...none of this is the problem...YOUR side with all the perverts want to teach gender confusion to kindergartners....THAT is the problem. But we will NEVER, EVER allow for your side to do that...thanks to the STRONG 2nd amendment.

That you? Talking about transgender folks,their supporters and thankful for a strong second amendment..... hmmmm

Why would you need a strong second amendment...

Oh wait, you're going to try and justify what you said....

Because no one in this thread brought up this issue...

Weido.

You have shown 1. You're not intelligent enough to discuss politics 2. If you're provided actual facts you will either quote Fox entertainment personalities, change the subject, or say "nuh ahhh, No it isn't you're just a libertard."

I ll say three things amongst the myriad of things, 1. The Economy 2. Employment rates 3. The infrastructure.

But No, I don't brain wrestle with folks I have discovered are mentally and intellectually deficient.

No need to respond, but you will with some name calling, call me son or some other name.
The ECONOMY??? What planet do you lived on son?? LOLOLOLOLOLOL 70% of socialists like yourself think it sucks! LOLOLOLOL I find it hard to communicate with someone with 3rd grade level understanding of what is happening in America. TRY AGAIN...ONE MORE CHANCE!! This was a FAIL! LOLOL The f'n economy!! LOLOL. Go back to your little safe space son and regroup!!

That you? Talking about transgender folks,their supporters and thankful for a strong second amendment..... hmmmm

Why would you need a strong second amendment...

Oh wait, you're going to try and justify what you said....

Because no one in this thread brought up this issue...

Weido.
TRY AGAIN...and this time please quote where I said kill someone. And please do not get scared little snowflake..no one here will hurt you.

• Haha
And I know you little libs get scared when talking second amendment...because 1. Not ONE of you know which end the bullet comes out. 2. You do not believe in our Constitution.

The ECONOMY??? What planet do you lived on son?? LOLOLOLOLOLOL 70% of socialists like yourself think it sucks! LOLOLOLOL I find it hard to communicate with someone with 3rd grade level understanding of what is happening in America. TRY AGAIN...ONE MORE CHANCE!! This was a FAIL! LOLOL The f'n economy!! LOLOL. Go back to your little safe space son and regroup!!

As I said an ignorant fuk. I can present you with #'s. Economic trends, benchmarks and valid reasons why the numbers are what they are.... and this would be the response every time.

You don't want a discussion, you want to spew more bigotry and hate.

• Haha
TRY AGAIN...and this time please quote where I said kill someone. And please do not get scared little snowflake..no one here will hurt you.

Why would you bring up the 2d Amendment at all in the statement? You don't have to say it, what are you implying when you stated do "we will never let you do that thanks to a strong 2d Amendment..."

Is there a clause in the 2d Amendment other than the right to bear firearms? Oh right you were going to raise a militia?

Snowflake, you're the little bitch running around angry about diversity.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT