ADVERTISEMENT

UT prioritizes in state residents. We need DeSantis to do the same

And I know you little libs get scared when talking second amendment...because 1. Not ONE of you know which end the bullet comes out. 2. You do not believe in our Constitution.

Like most of you dumb fuks, you think conservatives are the only folks who own firearms and know how to use them..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Again, you go off on a tangent about the Constitution, you live in Florida and definitely support DeSantis and Trump.... the irony in your statement about me not believing in the Constitution....

Folks will read this thread and between the two of us, I m definitely not the one they will say is the person who doesn' believe in the Constitution.

Ronnette go enjoy your weekend. You'll spew another incoherent ingnorant AF rant with some name calling etc.. but I m done with this thread.... as you continue to change the subje t to spew bigotry and hate. You probably claim to be a Christian and ask yourself daily WWJD. You might want to examine those Christ-like values and stop being a hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Like most of you dumb fuks, you think conservatives are the only folks who own firearms and know how to use them..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Again, you go off on a tangent about the Constitution, you live in Florida and definitely support DeSantis and Trump.... the irony in your statement about me not believing in the Constitution....

Folks will read this thread and between the two of us, I m definitely not the one they will say is the person who doesn' believe in the Constitution.

Ronnette go enjoy your weekend. You'll spew another incoherent ingnorant AF rant with some name calling etc.. but I m done with this thread.... as you continue to change the subje t to spew bigotry and hate. You probably claim to be a Christian and ask yourself daily WWJD. You might want to examine those Christ-like values and stop being a hypocrite.
Calm Down Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT