ADVERTISEMENT

So the big DeSantis/Newsom debate is tonight, and it proves how desperate the left is

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

I love this. The fact that they are going ahead with this debate should send off alarms to anyone who has been paying attention. It tells me the left is scared to death of Trump winning in 2024 even WITH them again cheating.

This debate is about being a trial run for a Newsom presidency. It will be completely scripted, I suspect DeSantis will be totally in on it. The whole goal is to make Newsom look amazing.

Then, the left will sit back and watch the poll numbers. How does America react to Newsom as a potential President?

If the polls are amazing for Newsom, then Biden gets the boot and slot in Gavin The Great.

But there's several things we can gleam from the fact that they are even attempting this:

1 - The fact that this debate is even happening proves that the left knows it will be damned hard to get away with stealing another election. They need Newsom to totally crush it, then they think they can put the media in nonstop 'OMG Gavin is SO DREAMY!' mode, and the public will love him too. Then if they can pull all that off, then it becomes MUCH easier to sell a stolen election if its Newsom beats* Trump vs Biden beats* Trump.

2 - If this was a legitimate presidential debate, why isn't it Newsom vs Nikki Haley? Because Haley is the establishment choice. They can't risk killing her (manufactured) momentum. DeSantis is expendable. Sorry @goldmom, we tried to tell you this all along. This is what happens when you get in bed with the RINOs, they turn on you as soon as you outlive your usefulness to them.

3 - Michelle must have told the left s/he isn't interested in running. Gavin is the last chance they have to find a suitable replacement for Biden that they can sell to the public (they think) as being popular enough to beat the most popular politician of all time.

So if Newsom bombs in this, that's likely it for the left. Suspending the election is the next best option.

I love this. The fact that they are going ahead with this debate should send off alarms to anyone who has been paying attention. It tells me the left is scared to death of Trump winning in 2024 even WITH them again cheating.

This debate is about being a trial run for a Newsom presidency. It will be completely scripted, I suspect DeSantis will be totally in on it. The whole goal is to make Newsom look amazing.

Then, the left will sit back and watch the poll numbers. How does America react to Newsom as a potential President?

If the polls are amazing for Newsom, then Biden gets the boot and slot in Gavin The Great.

But there's several things we can gleam from the fact that they are even attempting this:

1 - The fact that this debate is even happening proves that the left knows it will be damned hard to get away with stealing another election. They need Newsom to totally crush it, then they think they can put the media in nonstop 'OMG Gavin is SO DREAMY!' mode, and the public will love him too. Then if they can pull all that off, then it becomes MUCH easier to sell a stolen election if its Newsom beats* Trump vs Biden beats* Trump.

2 - If this was a legitimate presidential debate, why isn't it Newsom vs Nikki Haley? Because Haley is the establishment choice. They can't risk killing her (manufactured) momentum. DeSantis is expendable. Sorry @goldmom, we tried to tell you this all along. This is what happens when you get in bed with the RINOs, they turn on you as soon as you outlive your usefulness to them.

3 - Michelle must have told the left s/he isn't interested in running. Gavin is the last chance they have to find a suitable replacement for Biden that they can sell to the public (they think) as being popular enough to beat the most popular politician of all time.

So if Newsom bombs in this, that's likely it for the left. Suspending the election is the next best option.
I do not see it this way...but the way I think it SHOULD go makes ZERO sense to me. WHY would NewSCUM even show up? He will be OBLITERATED. I could go debate him RIGHT NOW...without prep and make him start crying! LOl This is Florida vs California..and the policies. There is ZERO categories that California will shine in. Either NewSCUM is dumber than a red brick...or as you say...this is a show to hurt Trump.

Whelp proceed with jailing Trump and/or suspending the election cause this was a trainwreck.

Tomorrow I suspect Trump's lead over DeSantis will grow, Newsom's likeability scores will tank again, and horrible ratings for Hannity, who did an even worse job as moderator than the two clowns on the stage.

There was a very common theme last night. NewSCUM lies like EVERY POS liberal does. He was horrible. He would have a simple math equation in front of him like “2+2=4” and he would argue that it equaled 17. That sums up 1 1/2 hours of the debate. NO ONE on this earth could be so stupid not to see how he lied. He actually claimed Kookyfornia had lower taxes than Florida right after Hannity showed that not to be true. Florida’s sales tax rate 6% and Kookyfornia was almost 8. And NewSCUM just lied and claimed 6 was higher than 8. Reminded me of our lil lying press secretary

Reactions: gatordad3
I thought DeSantis was very impressive while Newsom proved to be everything people hate about politicians. It astounds me how Trump backers refuse to ever cede even the least bit of credit to DeSantis. What are you afraid of? Trump has the nomination. DeSantis isn't stupid he knows that's over. He's already looking ahead to 28 and last night was another opportunity to increase his visibility. I've voted for Trump twice and will do so a third time. I'd like DeSantis to be around in 28 to carry on most of the same policies.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator

So DeSantis is in on a plan to make Newsom look good?

I thought DeSantis was very impressive while Newsom proved to be everything people hate about politicians. It astounds me how Trump backers refuse to ever cede even the least bit of credit to DeSantis. What are you afraid of? Trump has the nomination. DeSantis isn't stupid he knows that's over. He's already looking ahead to 28 and last night was another opportunity to increase his visibility. I've voted for Trump twice and will do so a third time. I'd like DeSantis to be around in 28 to carry on most of the same policies.
are you voting for trump???

ron got crushed. exposed.
Typical lefty. See what you wanna see then flip over to CNN and allow them to confirm your views. Anyone that thinks Newsom won that debate is on something. And yes anyone who wouldn't vote for Trump over that snake with the greasy 50's hair would have to be crazy. Newsom was even more of a joke than I expected. And you pick out as many selected little video responses as you choose, that won't change the fact Newsom was obliterated.

Typical lefty. See what you wanna see then flip over to CNN and allow them to confirm your views. Anyone that thinks Newsom won that debate is on something. And yes anyone who wouldn't vote for Trump over that snake with the greasy 50's hair would have to be crazy. Newsom was even more of a joke than I expected. And you pick out as many selected little video responses as you choose, that won't change the fact Newsom was obliterated.
are you a trump supporter?

No one dislikes DeSantis, but any refusal to cede ground is because RD didn't earn it.

He surrounded himself with establishment types and his campaign reflected that - both in messaging and performance in the polls.

DeSantis shouldn't have run this cycle IMO. I think he was betting Trump would be not allowed to run (or worse) and felt he could secure #2. That doesn't mean he isn't talented and capable, but he's trying to bully an 800lb gorilla. The result is predictable.

No one dislikes DeSantis, but any refusal to cede ground is because RD didn't earn it.

He surrounded himself with establishment types and his campaign reflected that - both in messaging and performance in the polls.

DeSantis shouldn't have run this cycle IMO. I think he was betting Trump would be not allowed to run (or worse) and felt he could secure #2. That doesn't mean he isn't talented and capable, but he's trying to bully an 800lb gorilla. The result is predictable.
He is a lightweight even with the lifts…

Reactions: emekz1
I'm almost 80 and for most of my life have engaged in enlightening political discussions. I found them enjoyable and challenging. However, in today's world there is simply too much rancor. Sorry to have intruded briefly on this site. In today's world no one is changing anyone's mind. So carry on lads.

I'm almost 80 and for most of my life have engaged in enlightening political discussions. I found them enjoyable and challenging. However, in today's world there is simply too much rancor. Sorry to have intruded briefly on this site. In today's world no one is changing anyone's mind. So carry on lads.
Agreed

Everyone on the stage came off as a moron. Trump can drop out today and that won't change.

BTW how have we not mentioned that Hannity asked both DeSantis and Newsom to stay another 20 mins, both agreed, then they went to commercial and came back and both Ron and Gavin were gone and Hannity said goodnight LMAO! It's like a producer took him aside during the break and said no way we are doing another 20 mins of this shit, get them out of here LOL

If your goal in participating in a political forum like this is changing minds you'll lose your own.

The best you can hope from this place is learning how insane liberal arguments are, and how poorly they defend their position.

This is one of the few places on the internet where conservative voices can speak openly without threat of being cancelled or shouted down.

I really do not understand this take. I LIVE DeSantis as our Governor. Maybe he will be Trumps VP? Truly would not surprise me. I know most think it is impossible, however everyone thought the same with Reagan and G HW Bush

THIS

Wish you would hang around more

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
BTW how have we not mentioned that Hannity asked both DeSantis and Newsom to stay another 20 mins, both agreed, then they went to commercial and came back and both Ron and Gavin were gone and Hannity said goodnight LMAO! It's like a producer took him aside during the break and said no way we are doing another 20 mins of this shit, get them out of here LOL
Entirely forgot about this, of course I had a few or 4 TALL Titos drinks by then!

If your goal in participating in a political forum like this is changing minds you'll lose your own.

The best you can hope from this place is learning how insane liberal arguments are, and how poorly they defend their position.

This is one of the few places on the internet where conservative voices can speak openly without threat of being cancelled or shouted down.
Quite honestly it is somewhat of a big deal. It's where you can make the woke dine on their own freshly dropped turds, make them not only smell but consume them.......... unlike many websites that run cover for the woke idjiot narrative. We know the usual suspects who have cut and run, they couldn't stand the heat in the kitchen, including the so called "independants". 😂

giphy.gif

Reactions: fatman76
That being said.........too bad the woke Clemson board kicked us out. That was HILARIOUS! They never knew what hit them. 😂😂😂

seinfeld-thats-a-shame.gif

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Accurate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT