ADVERTISEMENT

So the big DeSantis/Newsom debate is tonight, and it proves how desperate the left is

Ron got destroyed. Newsome is slickAF, but he took it to Ron.

Trump v Newsome would be AWESOME to see.
Not sure you are being serious here. Only THE DUMBEST people on this planet did not realize NewSCUM was lying EVERY time he spoke. When your response to higher taxes is trying to convince that 8% is less than 6%...how is that a WIN? How can you win when you tell everyone the border is closed, when EVERYONE knows it is a lie. So let me tell you my point of view. DeSantis did not do as much as he could have done...but he CLOBEERED that lying POS SO MUCH...I think it helped EVERY Republican running for office around the entire Country. As I have said HUNDREDS of times here...democrats are America's enemy. They are NOT good people...and by MY take...not REAL Americans. You HAVE to follow our Constitution to be Americans. They do not.

One more thing to prove my point. There are THOUSANDS of people protesting Israel and supporting the Palestinians around America. VERY SIMPLY put...what this means is they support Iran over America...JUST LIKE Hussein obama did his whole presidency. HOW IN HELL could you make the claim that you are an American while supporting one of the WORLDS worst enemies? See..you CAN'T.

You know because I have stated on here MANY times how much I love to r ead your posts. I know you are a very smart cat. So PLEASE clarify how you think a guy that LIED EVERY TIME HE SPOKE...beat a guy that has a record that F'n Stevie Wonder can see is exponentially better than NewSCUMS? It is as simple as 2+2=4 . No matter ghow much you want it not to be...2+2 will NEVER, EVER = 13. And Gavin tried to pull that off in the debate. It was his only coice, because ZERO FACTS are on his dide about which state is ran better. ZERO.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Not sure you are being serious here. Only THE DUMBEST people on this planet did not realize NewSCUM was lying EVERY time he spoke. When your response to higher taxes is trying to convince that 8% is less than 6%...how is that a WIN? How can you win when you tell everyone the border is closed, when EVERYONE knows it is a lie. So let me tell you my point of view. DeSantis did not do as much as he could have done...but he CLOBEERED that lying POS SO MUCH...I think it helped EVERY Republican running for office around the entire Country. As I have said HUNDREDS of times here...democrats are America's enemy. They are NOT good people...and by MY take...not REAL Americans. You HAVE to follow our Constitution to be Americans. They do not.

One more thing to prove my point. There are THOUSANDS of people protesting Israel and supporting the Palestinians around America. VERY SIMPLY put...what this means is they support Iran over America...JUST LIKE Hussein obama did his whole presidency. HOW IN HELL could you make the claim that you are an American while supporting one of the WORLDS worst enemies? See..you CAN'T.

You know because I have stated on here MANY times how much I love to r ead your posts. I know you are a very smart cat. So PLEASE clarify how you think a guy that LIED EVERY TIME HE SPOKE...beat a guy that has a record that F'n Stevie Wonder can see is exponentially better than NewSCUMS? It is as simple as 2+2=4 . No matter ghow much you want it not to be...2+2 will NEVER, EVER = 13. And Gavin tried to pull that off in the debate. It was his only coice, because ZERO FACTS are on his dide about which state is ran better. ZERO.
you still drinking cap??

Didn’t watch. Been busy. But here’s the thing…

Why did this debate even happen? When was the last time a Presidential candidate debated a Governor that isn’t running, during the primary?

The Establishment is scared to death. Desperation move.

Oh, he’s exactly as smooth as wish I could be trying to rizz up a dime piece. Boy has game.

Is he a narcissist, etc. just like the other pretty boys like Trudeau and Macron? Of course.

Would he shut down the border? No way, his SF posse would never let him back into polite society.

DeSantis is just awkward. I missed that one.

Trump vs Newsome would be fantastic.

Didn’t watch. Been busy. But here’s the thing…

Why did this debate even happen? When was the last time a Presidential candidate debated a Governor that isn’t running, during the primary?

The Establishment is scared to death. Desperation move.
I actually like it as a preview to 2028. Hannity and Fox wants Trump back. Make no mistake, they just do want J6 or other type mega baggage.

Trump is exceptional for ratings.

By the way, I hope you are right. Newsome is good on a debate stage though. College educated women will swoon for him. Bro is straight out of central hallmark casting.

Oh, he’s exactly as smooth as wish I could be trying to rizz up a dime piece. Boy has game.

Is he a narcissist, etc. just like the other pretty boys like Trudeau and Macron? Of course.

Would he shut down the border? No way, his SF posse would never let him back into polite society.

DeSantis is just awkward. I missed that one.

Trump vs Newsome would be fantastic.
NewSCUM is slick..but NOT smart. He was 100% scripted...not thinking on his own. you could tell because he NEVER answered any of the questions. Typical lefty liar.

• Haha
NewSCUM is slick..but NOT smart. He was 100% scripted...not thinking on his own. you could tell because he NEVER answered any of the questions. Typical lefty liar.
Can he lie like trump? Of not that talented a liar?

More people move the other way, som tax cheats and people that couldn’t cut it in Cali do move to Florida
Liar! They all moved to Austin, Dallas, San Antonio and Houston, all liberal schiitt holes. Miami, Broward County, Orlando and Duval County don't even come close to being the kind of dump most cities are in Kalifornia.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Liar! They all moved to Austin, Dallas, San Antonio and Houston, all liberal schiitt holes. Miami, Broward County, Orlando and Duval County don't even come close to being the kind of dump most cities are in Kalifornia.
Huh? More people have moved from Florida to Cali than the other way. It is what it is. Cali is great.

He’s not smart. Went to UC Santa Clara on a partial baseball scholarship.

He also has struggled with Dyslexia.

But the guy has attack and, as the gen-z set says, “Rizz”.

Why do people leave Florida for cali??

My guess would be just some people that got a tech job out of school or business transfer - something like that. I don't personally know any CA transplants here in my part of FL as its mostly people from the NE and places like Michigan etc. even when its pre-retirement age people.

Ron got destroyed. Newsome is slickAF, but he took it to Ron.

Trump v Newsome would be AWESOME to see.
Respectfully disagree. Ron displayed his usual lack of onstage charisma, but for the most part he stuck to the facts while Newsome engaged in incredible displays of deflection, projection, and outright lying.

Newsome smiled all the while….. if and when he runs for POTUS, he will bamboozle millions of low / no information voters. He has a record that is impossible to logically defend with objective truth.

I actually like it as a preview to 2028. Hannity and Fox wants Trump back. Make no mistake, they just do want J6 or other type mega baggage.

Trump is exceptional for ratings.

My belief is that this has been staged by the establishment for a while. Folks have been calling this for a couple years now, and as predicted….here we are.

When folks ask about the porch…this is an example of it. The Establishment would love Ron vs Newsome this year. It was as predicated as can be.

Just my two cents, and I why I didn’t pay attention.

Respectfully disagree. Ron displayed his usual lack of onstage charisma, but for the most part he stuck to the facts while Newsome engaged in incredible displays of deflection, projection, and outright lying.

Newsome smiled all the while….. if and when he runs for POTUS, he will bamboozle millions of low / no information voters. He has a record that is impossible to logically defend with objective truth.

That’s exactly my point. He will indeed do that to low information voters.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
It’s 99-1 low information wins.
Probably right.

In 2028 matchup of Newsome versus DeSantis, RD is not winning.

For no other reason, for the right, this was a very valuable debate to allow people to show who NOT to run. (and again, I badly over-estimated DeSantis based on his work, good work, on Covid-19)

Probably right.

Way too early to discuss 2028. The amount of historic moves that will be made over the next 4 years before we reach the 2028 election will be breath-taking.

It would be like Bama fans asking in 2006 if Mike Shula could beat Auburn in 2009.

Probably right.

For no other reason, for the right, this was a very valuable debate to allow people to show who NOT to run. (and again, I badly over-estimated DeSantis based on his work, good work, on Covid-19)
Yeah...Newsome can run on his record and smash him! I have NO IDEA where you are coming with this stuff. I do not know what YOU watched...I watched a guy with FACTS debate a guy that lied EVERY SINGLE TIME he opened his mouth. And NO ONE can be that dumb not to see that he was lying. The numbers were CLEARLY on the screen

Huh? More people have moved from Florida to Cali than the other way. It is what it is. Cali is great.
Newsome lied, and you believed it. A few right wing rags confirmed it.

Sacramento Bee:

An estimated 50,701 people moved from California to Florida between 2021 and 2022, according to census figures, making Florida the third-most popular domestic destination for people fleeing the Golden State, behind Texas and Arizona. Meanwhile, about 28,000 people moved from Florida to California, meaning the Golden State lost a net 22,000 residents to the Sunshine State.

LA Times:

Last year, according to newly released census data, roughly 29,000 Floridians moved to California, the nation's most populous state, with 39 million residents. Meanwhile, nearly 51,000 people moved from California to Florida, a fast-growing state of 22 million.

Gullible sheep believe anything the politicians they worship tell them...🐑😆

Newsome lied, and you believed it. A few right wing rags confirmed it.

Sacramento Bee:

An estimated 50,701 people moved from California to Florida between 2021 and 2022, according to census figures, making Florida the third-most popular domestic destination for people fleeing the Golden State, behind Texas and Arizona. Meanwhile, about 28,000 people moved from Florida to California, meaning the Golden State lost a net 22,000 residents to the Sunshine State.

LA Times:

Last year, according to newly released census data, roughly 29,000 Floridians moved to California, the nation's most populous state, with 39 million residents. Meanwhile, nearly 51,000 people moved from California to Florida, a fast-growing state of 22 million.

Gullible sheep believe anything the politicians they worship tell them...🐑😆
You’re cherry picking nickel.

^^^^ I’m amazed that Christie is apparently polling high enough to meet the criteria to continue to get on the debate stage. Somebody is flushing money down the toilet to prop him up as the anti-Trump candidate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT