ADVERTISEMENT

....and this is where Trump falls off....

Your belief is that suburban women aren't all that put off by Trump's behavior?
How much energy needs to be spent here? I mean...how important is this? More important than open borders? HELL NO. More important than grocery prices doubling? HELL NO. More important than the next world war happening around us now because of FJB's weakness? HELL NO. I can keep going...but Theo....what is more important to you?

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
How much energy needs to be spent here? I mean...how important is this? More important than open borders? HELL NO. More important than grocery prices doubling? HELL NO. More important than the next world war happening around us now because of FJB's weakness? HELL NO. I can keep going...but Theo....what is more important to you?
What's most important to me? Getting democrats out of office. It's looking like Trump's going to have to do it. I want him to be the best he can. There's no good reason to do anything to drive important voters away.

To me, wanting him to act appropriately is not asking too much.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Your belief is that suburban women aren't all that put off by Trump's behavior?
No. Meaning “yes, they are” but now they are seeing what is happening with the border, inflation, crime and their white husbands and are less indexed on it.

Also, need to more clear on “behavior”. Gratuitous racist shots, yes.

Calling Elizabeth Warren “Pocahontas”? Far, far less so.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
No. Meaning “yes, they are” but now they are seeing what is happening with the border, inflation, crime and their white husbands and are less indexed on it.

Had it not been for Trump calling Warren "Pocahontas," she'd have never caved into taking a DNA test to prove she is a full bred cracker.

What's most important to me? Getting democrats out of office. It's looking like Trump's going to have to do it. I want him to be the best he can. There's no good reason to do anything to drive important voters away.

Mean tweets, huh?

Reactions: Gator Fever

Theo I agree here. But the level of importance is what I have a problem with. In the scheme of things, Trump shows you who he really is. Do you think many of the others are just nice, or showing you what they think you want to see? Judging any of the candidates merely on performance of their jobs, Trump is the choice 50 fold. Do not lose sight of what is really important

Reactions: Gator Fever

One of those eloquent posts that said what I wanted to say better than I am able!

Reactions: grandhavendiddy
Yeah it's all about your feelings.
Not my feelings. I voted for Trump twice and I probably will again. But there are a lot of conservative voters who think your master is a jerk. If you're running for office, that's not a good thing.

You simply can't tolerate your lord being criticized. You're driven to defend him at every turn.

I understand your position. Trump can do no wrong.
And if you don't believe that, ask him (Trump) he will tell you in a hurry. He is not someone I would EVER vote for. He is crooked politician who acts like a baby when things don't go his way' I hope to blazes he loses. I don't like Biden but Trump makes him look normal.

And if you don't believe that, ask him (Trump) he will tell you in a hurry. He is not someone I would EVER vote for. He is crooked politician who acts like a baby when things don't go his way' I hope to blazes he loses. I don't like Biden but Trump makes him look normal.

@grandhavendiddy This is the result of “moderates” feeding into the lies. You empower their narrative. Good work sir.

What part of their narrative am I empowering? Be specific.

Their narrative is Trump is a big old meanie. Same one you’re pushing. Not shocking.

Reality? The establishment poisoned the world with a virus, manipulated an election, is imprisoning political opposition, shutting down free speech, and throwing the world into WW3 to establish a New World Order.

And you are on here talking about Trump calling Nikki by her real name, being mean. It is what it is.

Reactions: gatordad3

He just calls the lying media and crooks out. He would have never made it if he sat back and took their BS.

What had FJB EVER done in his lifetime that you would vote for him? EVER?

Trump is a big old meanie for exposing Nimrata. How dare he draw attention to her name, causing discussion about who Nimrata really is. His lack of discipline got everyone hyper focused on her and is mean, or…he knows exactly what he is doing.

I get it...however unless these people are making HUGE money coaching somewhere because of their talent coaching big boy football...., I do not put any stock in to their opinion. I listen to people like KC, Heisman, BBlake and SGUN. They are VERY close to the program, and do this for a living. Now I am NOT saying he will work out, because EVERYONE has o have doubts...I just think it is quite unproductive to post things on the boards about how our staff sucks...for the recruits and their parents to read. In other words...I choose not to be part of the prob,em.
Really ??

@SGUN close to the program ?

The only way @SGUN is close to the program is if he invites them to his Thursday night Tranny parties - which I'm sure he has. I don't think any of them have ever attended but I can't be certain as I've never been to one myself .....

Really ??

@SGUN close to the program ?

The only way @SGUN is close to the program is if he invites them to his Thursday night Tranny parties - which I'm sure he has. I don't think any of them have ever attended but I can't be certain as I've never been to one myself .....
I meant the big booster in Georgia..the REAL big booster that frequents our board. At least he USED to until the idiots ran him off. Owns a big company in Georgia and funds most of BD inc. You see...that is what getting older does to your once incredible m,emory.

I meant the big booster in Georgia..the REAL big booster that frequents our board. At least he USED to until the idiots ran him off. Owns a big company in Georgia and funds most of BD inc. You see...that is what getting older does to your once incredible m,emory.
I don't know who you are referring to, I suppose I should but I don't seem to.

No worries though, I suppose I should start doing some more research on Prevagen .... lol

ITT we all got shown the perfect example of how “moderates” (Rinos), are more damaging to the Right than the left.

Thank you Diddy. You are the Dom Lucre of the board. Credit where credit is due. Fantastic work!

Last edited:

We all know who he means…… I’m the puppet master. I hold the strings and pull the levers making this entire athletic machine move.

If I could just find my damn keys….

So, Trump comes off of a dominating win in Iowa, all of the momentum in the world, he goes and calls Nikki by her "Nimarata"

He has the primary in the bag. No one is going to touch him. It's over - and as people have said across the spectrum, "he has run a very good campaign so far".

This is where his lack of discipline gets him in so much trouble. No reason to call Nikki "Nimarata". None. She is a US born Citizen and embodies US values of family, hard work, achievement, etc. She also increasingly represents, and this is a good thing, the part of the country.

@Capt Ron 1 - you ask why people vote for Biden, especially women, and college educated women when the horrors are happening at the border? This is why. My wife shows me this and says, "you say that I should vote for Trump, if he is the nominee, but he gets a bit ahead and starts punching down on women and women of color. It makes him look like a misogynist and a racist. Why not just call her Nikki? Why not just ignore her, or, at most, call her the 'candidate of the deep state' and be done with it."

If one feels a need to punch down on Nikki, then do it around her funding. Use Chris Christie's words on Nikki. He did all of the heavy lifting. Use Vivek.

Again, this is where Trumps's ego and lack of discipline get him in trouble...very unnecessarily.
She's a proven liar. We've seen her exposed on videos right here. Trump doesn't sugar coat anything. And that is why we love him. No quarter. We want a real leader and not a politician. I know you disagree with this but here we are. Trump has his faults just like all of us do, but I prefer his to the rest of the swamp creatures

Trump is a big old meanie for exposing Nimrata. How dare he draw attention to her name, causing discussion about who Nimrata really is. His lack of discipline got everyone hyper focused on her and is mean, or…he knows exactly what he is doing.

Isn't it ironic that the same posters who think Trump is a "crybaby" wail the loudest when they think he's being too personal or too mean?

A major reason he resonates with people is he takes zero sh!t from anyone. You punch he punches back harder. It's been decades since Conservatives had a fighter to vote for.

Isn't it ironic that the same posters who think Trump is a "crybaby" wail the loudest when they think he's being too personal or too mean?

A major reason he resonates with people is he takes zero sh!t from anyone. You punch he punches back harder. It's been decades since Conservatives had a fighter to vote for.

As a football fan, who here can’t relate to not going into prevent on defense? How many of us have said…Keep your foot on the gas coach.

But with Trump, these same people who don’t want a prevent defense, want Trump to go into a…Prevent Defense.

SMDH

As a football fan, who here can’t relate to not going into prevent on defense? How many of us have said…Keep your foot on the gas coach.

But with Trump, these same people who don’t want a prevent defense, want Trump to go into a…Prevent Defense.

SMDH
The prevent defense prevents only one thing....winning.

Ask Auburn.

So, Trump comes off of a dominating win in Iowa, all of the momentum in the world, he goes and calls Nikki by her "Nimarata"

He has the primary in the bag. No one is going to touch him. It's over - and as people have said across the spectrum, "he has run a very good campaign so far".

This is where his lack of discipline gets him in so much trouble. No reason to call Nikki "Nimarata". None. She is a US born Citizen and embodies US values of family, hard work, achievement, etc. She also increasingly represents, and this is a good thing, the part of the country.

@Capt Ron 1 - you ask why people vote for Biden, especially women, and college educated women when the horrors are happening at the border? This is why. My wife shows me this and says, "you say that I should vote for Trump, if he is the nominee, but he gets a bit ahead and starts punching down on women and women of color. It makes him look like a misogynist and a racist. Why not just call her Nikki? Why not just ignore her, or, at most, call her the 'candidate of the deep state' and be done with it."

If one feels a need to punch down on Nikki, then do it around her funding. Use Chris Christie's words on Nikki. He did all of the heavy lifting. Use Vivek.

Again, this is where Trumps's ego and lack of discipline get him in trouble...very unnecessarily.
You are mad he called her by her LEGAL NAME?!?! WOW! Trump cant do anything right!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT