ADVERTISEMENT

....and this is where Trump falls off....

You are mad he called her by her LEGAL NAME?!?! WOW! Trump cant do anything right!
Not mad, I am calling it undisciplined.

Let's be clear, Biden needs to go. Do not let unnecessary "shots" against Nikki, flip low-information female voters, in swing states, to not vote their clear and specific interests.

She's a proven liar. We've seen her exposed on videos right here. Trump doesn't sugar coat anything. And that is why we love him. No quarter. We want a real leader and not a politician. I know you disagree with this but here we are. Trump has his faults just like all of us do, but I prefer his to the rest of the swamp creatures
NGII - no doubt, all good.

My point (which I will make for the 10th time), is that you can pressure the QB without throwing the shoe (ala Marco) after you get the offense off the field.

Also - Trump's surrogates need to run more cover for him. If it's a play on "Nimrod", then let Vivek throw that smoke and also play into the Boeing Story where she is on the Board.

Again, discipline and leverage and Trump wins the general by 5-10 points and may get 300+ electoral votes.

Really ??

@SGUN close to the program ?

The only way @SGUN is close to the program is if he invites them to his Thursday night Tranny parties - which I'm sure he has. I don't think any of them have ever attended but I can't be certain as I've never been to one myself .....
SR Not SGUN....damn it is tough to get old.

Let's be clear, Biden needs to go. Do not let unnecessary "shots" against Nikki, flip low-information female voters, in swing states, to not vote their clear and specific interests.

Undisciplined would be an unforced error. That’s not what this is. These are very strategic, and work. The proof is in the results.

Speaking of issues that diddy says the right should cave on, i remember Diddy saying Trump was right to supposedly “cave” on abortion. I remember Russell saying, the hell he should…the low information voter is going to get The left using the issue to sway them regardless. If they are low information, then it will be used successfully, period.

So here we are, according to diddy, Trump moved his messaging to the middle to stop the left from using this. This is why you NEVER appease the moderates, who in turn are appeasing the left.

Welp…

grand. Neither is fit to be President. No win for many of us. I voted Dem for Pres because no way was I voting for Trump. I will do the same this year.

grand. Neither is fit to be President. No win for many of us. I voted Dem for Pres because no way was I voting for Trump. I will do the same this year.
Biden says he wants to "take Trump behind the gym and kick his ass", says "if you don't know if you're voting for me you ain't black", says he doesn't want his kids to live in a "racial jungle", says you have to have a "slight Indian accent to walk into 7-11", gives a eulogy of an exalted cyclops of the KKK, etc. etc.

But you're in full support of an increased welfare state, funding both sides of two proxy wars, letting Iran develop nukes, making Russia stronger by forcing Europe to buy NG from them, kowtowing to China, swinging the borders wide open making Cartels rich and killing 100k of our kids with Fentanyl...

All because he called someone a name and he has orange skin.

Mental illness is a major issue in this country.

1313 - when Biden is not fit to run the country, he has his progressive/social marxist staff and appointments, remaking the country starting with letting in millions upon millions at the border. He is too tired and too weak to manage the day to day, and so you get these appointments which you can see on C-Span and other. (watch the questioning by Kennedy, Hawley and others) These Senators quote their work, often racist and marxist, and then, in committee they "feign remembering". Those who don't then resign.

The one reason why there is some sanity to his work is that he has a set of Jewish leaders, but even then, they are seeing how they are truly felt about in Progressive circles. (left calling him "Genocide Joe")

Of note, 76, Russell and others would tell you that I am the moderate and RINO. Put that in perspective when I share the above.

Biden says he wants to "take Trump behind the gym and kick his ass", says "if you don't know if you're voting for me you ain't black", says he doesn't want his kids to live in a "racial jungle", says you have to have a "slight Indian accent to walk into 7-11", gives a eulogy of an exalted cyclops of the KKK, etc. etc.

But you're in full support of an increased welfare state, funding both sides of two proxy wars, letting Iran develop nukes, making Russia stronger by forcing Europe to buy NG from them, kowtowing to China, swinging the borders wide open making Cartels rich and killing 100k of our kids with Fentanyl...

All because he called someone a name and he has orange skin.

Mental illness is a major issue in this country.
jimbo1313R gets his feelings hurt far than any of the other Trump haters.

another look at just the tip. all these charts are exactly the same, march 2020. If you want to be an evil man, destroy the american dream for so many, you create easy money asset bubbles. The sheep will never see the ball, only the colorful cups...

another look at just the tip. all these charts are exactly the same, march 2020. If you want to be an evil man, destroy the american dream for so many, you create easy money asset bubbles. The sheep will never see the ball, only the colorful cups...
We agree.

Gavin Newsome just extended healthcare to all illegal immigrants.

How is he going to pay for it? Trying to get money from the Federal Government through things like....Covid relief.

Right diagnosis, and again, and again, and again, wrong actor(s). Trump is no fiscal conservative. But neither is Biden and certainly not the social democrats.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
We agree.

Gavin Newsome just extended healthcare to all illegal immigrants.

How is he going to pay for it? Trying to get money from the Federal Government through things like....Covid relief.

Right diagnosis, and again, and again, and again, wrong actor(s). Trump is no fiscal conservative. But neither is Biden and certainly not the social democrats.
Gavin is a governor genius, states borrow they dont print. Trump ruined the balance sheep of the USA, Trump ignited the long dormant inflation virus, trump initiated mandates via operation warp speed. Try to focus on the root, not the leaf.

Gavin is a governor genius, states borrow they dont print. Trump ruined the balance sheep of the USA, Trump ignited the long dormant inflation virus, trump initiated mandates via operation warp speed. Try to focus on the root, not the leaf.
Thanks, I can add:
- "Gavin Newsom lover" to the list of facts that define you as a liberal.

It's getting to be quite the list little buddy.

You repeat "operation warp speed" like a parrot that wants a cracker. It had nothing to do with mandates, that came from the 3-letter health agencies and private companies. And Biden brought it to the Federal Gov't.

Here's the GAO's definition of Warp Speed...ALL IT DID WAS PAVE THE WAY FOR VACCINE DEVELOPMENT. Every other developed country in the world did the same exact thing. Trump trusted the gov't officials that were there when he was put into office. He had no reason not to trust them. But he never mandated anything - he did his job and made the shots available. That's it.

Fast Facts​

Operation Warp Speed was a federal effort that supported multiple COVID-19 vaccine candidates to speed up development.
We analyzed the program's vaccine candidates and found that their development followed traditional practices, with some adaptations. For example, some clinical trial phases overlapped with each other and with animal studies to accelerate development. Two vaccines were authorized for emergency use—our tracker shows all the candidates.
We also found that agencies are working to help mitigate vaccine manufacturing challenges. For example, agencies have taken steps to require contractors to prioritize vaccine production supplies.

Thanks, I can add:

You repeat "operation warp speed" like a parrot that wants a cracker. It had nothing to do with mandates, that came from the 3-letter health agencies and private companies. And Biden brought it to the Federal Gov't.

Here's the GAO's definition of Warp Speed...ALL IT DID WAS PAVE THE WAY FOR VACCINE DEVELOPMENT. Every other developed country in the world did the same exact thing. Trump trusted the gov't officials that were there when he was put into office. He had no reason not to trust them. But he never mandated anything - he did his job and made the shots available. That's it.

Fast Facts​

Operation Warp Speed was a federal effort that supported multiple COVID-19 vaccine candidates to speed up development.
We analyzed the program's vaccine candidates and found that their development followed traditional practices, with some adaptations. For example, some clinical trial phases overlapped with each other and with animal studies to accelerate development. Two vaccines were authorized for emergency use—our tracker shows all the candidates.
We also found that agencies are working to help mitigate vaccine manufacturing challenges. For example, agencies have taken steps to require contractors to prioritize vaccine production supplies.
Jesus you people are naive and sheepish!! Good lord.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Thanks, I can add:

Fast Facts​

76 - why bother? And yes, he loves Newsome. Gavin looks deep into his eyes, and then tells MDF: “sorry. I have a wife, tonight I am going to give you…just the tip.”

It's interesting because the left and right both call her Nimrata to remind her that she is a minority.
That's not why. She plays the brown girl card on demand but you and I know being light skinned has its pitfalls and advantages.

She once registered as white, so she's a clown.
Must be nice.

This brings me to my rage about the alphabet community comparing their struggle to the black community.

Again must be nice. Y'all could pass for straight for comfort or protection.

Ain't no damn closet for color.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT