ADVERTISEMENT

For The trumpers...Does Tucker Carlson Really Support trump or not?

Do your own research. Our job isn't to educate you. As @Sunburnt Indian says, it's beyond our reach for the slow. "No reasonable educator could expect to accomplish that"

104985733-GettyImages-693965986.jpg
Trump lost with college educated white women. He (to his credit) said it himself.

When the MAGA crowd pushes the above conspiracy theories and the minute it goes to court, and the Fox team immediately buckles including Tucker saying “I hate Trump” this cohort wants to vote D.

When anti-abortion activists push pro life policies, these women in purple suburban districts in red states vote D.

Taken together, the Democrats are running this country down through immigration, crime, spending, culture indoctrination, authoritarian measures, unilateral/primary foreign intervention and weakness, etc.

This should be enough to sweep elections.

But then the above two dynamics play in (will pull out Trump’s other messaging “missteps” from this, which many in this
Cohort view as mysoginistic, racist, etc.) we get the 2022 results.

Time to move on and focus on what matters.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Trump lost with college educated white women. He (to his credit) said it himself.

When the MAGA crowd pushes the above conspiracy theories and the minute it goes to court, and the Fox team immediately buckles including Tucker saying “I hate Trump” this cohort wants to vote D.

When anti-abortion activists push pro life policies, these women in purple suburban districts in red states vote D.

Taken together, the Democrats are running this country down through immigration, crime, spending, culture indoctrination, authoritarian measures, unilateral/primary foreign intervention and weakness, etc.

But then the above two dynamics play in (will pull out Trump’s other messaging “missteps” from this, which many in this

It is a sad statement to believe that a "certain demographic" puts feelings and emotions ahead of sound policies and good governance. Do I need to spell this out further? Was suffrage the right thing to do? ;)

I have to admit I wonder about Tucker Carlson's feelings about Trump. Hannity is a Trump sycophant through and through. I would imagine TC is like a lot of conservatives, myself included, in that they like Trump's policies but not that enamored with Trump himself.

I have to admit I wonder about Tucker Carlson's feelings about Trump. Hannity is a Trump sycophant through and through. I would imagine TC is like a lot of conservatives, myself included, in that they like Trump's policies but not that enamored with Trump himself.
I haven't seen anyone here clamoring to play a round of golf with the guy. (Although I might, just for laughs).

I haven't seen anyone here clamoring to play a round of golf with the guy. (Although I might, just for laughs).

Said it when he first ran...I'll vote for the guy but he's not invited over for dinner.

I've actually softened on that a bit tbh...but no, I still don’t "like" him or want to be BFF's. Given the plausible alternatives, it's very likely I'll vote for him again, of course.

My guess is Tucker feels similarly. Just being honest, not sure how I feel about Tucker. I've never watched his show in it's entirety. I've watched clips on the internet but watching Fox, or any soap news BS, isn't my cup of tea.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
Said it when he first ran...I'll vote for the guy but he's not invited over for dinner.

I've actually softened on that a bit tbh...but no, I still don’t "like" him or want to be BFF's. Given the plausible alternatives, it's very likely I'll vote for him again, of course.

My guess is Tucker feels similarly. Just being honest, not sure how I feel about Tucker. I've never watched his show in it's entirety. I've watched clips on the internet but watching Fox, or any soap news BS, isn't my cup of tea.
I usually watch the first 15-20 minutes of TC. If what he's talking about holds my interest I'll keep watching. Oftentimes, however, I turn if off or change the channel 30 minutes into the show.

I'm actually starting to like Jesse Waters better than TC. Jesse has that happy warrior mentality I find appealing.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Wait, welcher is trying to claim it’s not true because you don’t physically have access to Tuckers phone records? LOL.

Man, that’s pretty lame. Even for Ghost.
Zero chance any of the Trumpers will admit that they got played by Fox and Tucker. It goes against their "proud".

Tucker said that Trump's 4 years were awful and he accomplished nothing. He said that they only say otherwise because they have to. I'm not sure that you feel that way.

I usually watch the first 15-20 minutes of TC. If what he's talking about holds my interest I'll keep watching. Oftentimes, however, I turn if off or change the channel 30 minutes into the show.

I'm actually starting to like Jesse Waters better than TC. Jesse has that happy warrior mentality I find appealing.

Haven't watched Jesse Waters either. I know less about him than I do Tucker. I'm not anti either guy...that format just doesn't do it for me.

Reactions: nail1988

Someone's been watching The View again...

Prior to the pandemic, minorities saw lowest unemployment numbers on record under Trump with wages rising. Heavy Hillary backer BET CEO said we need to thank President Trump fpr what he's done for black America.

I've spent countless business hours in East Cleveland and South Chicago. Grandmas couldn't let grandkids play out on sidewalks for drive bye shooters, but they could buy burger patties and a tank of gasoline. Not so with today's plantation cracker in the White House.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Zero chance any of the Trumpers will admit that they got played by Fox and Tucker. It goes against their "proud".
There is a legitimate reason here, which even Tucker says - clearly. VERY CLEARLY.

The "Trumpers" believe what they believe to their core. Fox had the choice to either play, extremely delicately, politely alongside that narrative OR watch some or a lot of their audience head to OAN or Newsmax.

In my view, and I think many (most) would agree, Fox itself did not change opinions - at all.

There is a legitimate reason here, which even Tucker says - clearly. VERY CLEARLY.

The "Trumpers" believe what they believe to their core. Fox had the choice to either play, extremely delicately, politely alongside that narrative OR watch some or a lot of their audience head to OAN or Newsmax.

In my view, and I think many (most) would agree, Fox itself did not change opinions - at all.
Or there's another option: Trump supporters are better at critical thinking than you and @kalimgoodman are.

For instance, the filing claims Tucker texted "I hate him passionately" to a colleague.

Media is running with this is Tucker saying he hates Trump.

But Tucker didn't identify WHO he hates. Assuming he even texted that.

Critical thinkers spotted that immediately. Emotional thinkers who want to believe that Trump really is Orange Man Bad and everyone secretly hates him like you do, missed it.

Then the same emotional thinkers lecture Trump supporters for being gullible. The lack of self-awareness is astounding.

Or there's another option: Trump supporters are better at critical thinking than you and @kalimgoodman are.

For instance, the filing claims Tucker texted "I hate him passionately" to a colleague.

Media is running with this is Tucker saying he hates Trump.

But Tucker didn't identify WHO he hates. Assuming he even texted that.

They were discussing trump...

That's not "critical thinking" its the exact opposite...its non-critical thinking...just making crap up

Critical thinkers spotted that immediately. Emotional thinkers who want to believe that Trump really is Orange Man Bad and everyone secretly hates him like you do, missed it.
Spotted what? Questioning data taken from the cellphone is emotional non-thinking

Know who tried that defense last? Alex Murdaugh...Ask him how credible that defense is 🤣

Then the same emotional thinkers lecture Trump supporters for being gullible. The lack of self-awareness is astounding.

Spoken to any of the victims of the barious cons & sxams trump has been found guilty of?

They were discussing trump...

That's not "critical thinking" its the exact opposite...its non-critical thinking...just making crap up
You have no idea who they were discussing. You also don't know if these are real texts from either of them.

And you don't know if they omitted any texts.

See how many questions you can immediately spot to ask if you think critically about this?

The punchline? You've already been suckered once today on the Yahoo article that you thought was claiming that CPAC offered a candidate the chance to buy 2nd place in their poll.

The media knows how to hoodwink emotional thinkers. Critical thinkers, on the other hand, can immediately spot what's happening.

You have no idea who they were discussing. You also don't know if these are real texts from either of them.

They were discussing trump

The texts were reviewed by the FOX News legal team...they haven't said they aren't real

Is FOX's legal team not critical thinkers either? LOL

And you don't know if they omitted any texts.

So malone's delusion quickly shifts to they omitted some of their "fake" texts? 🤣

See how many questions you can immediately spot to ask if you think critically about this?

You can think of a ton of ridiculous questions if you're delusional

The punchline? You've already been suckered once today on the Yahoo article that you thought was claiming that CPAC offered a candidate the chance to buy 2nd place in their poll.

Still have trouble reading huh?

The media knows how to hoodwink emotional thinkers. Critical thinkers, on the other hand, can immediately spot what's happening.

malone thinks the "media" released the court filing and its contents

"Inside the mind of the delusional trump believer" 🤣

I wonder if malone thinks anyone believes his stupidity...
Well Trump obviously doesn't believe Tucker said that, since he's still big buddies with him. Everyone here knows if someone was going around saying "I hate Trump passionately', that Trump would be all over them.

Yahoo was made for sheep like you. I'm actually enjoying watching you get worked up over these nothingburgers. Reminds me of the days when @BSC911 was breathlessly giving us minute-by-minute updates on the Mueller case, and how Trump was going straight to jail LOL

Then that dastardly Bill Barr stopped him from pursuing justice! LOL You dorks never learn.

Well Trump obviously doesn't believe Tucker said that, since he's still big buddies with him. Everyone here knows if someone was going around saying "I hate Trump passionately', that Trump would be all over them.

Pretty simple actually...trump needs Tucker more than Tucker needs him

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ump-tucker-carlson-jan-6-videos-b2296627.html

\New messages revealed in a $1.6bn defamation lawsuit against Fox News by Dominion Voting Systems show that Mr Carlson texted a Fox News staffer only two days before the attempt to overthrow democracy: “We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights.”

“I truly can’t wait,” he added. “I hate him passionately.”

The lawsuit has also revealed that Mr Carlson has called Mr Trump “a demonic force, a destroyer,” and that Trump allies spreading the conspiracies about the election were “offensive”.

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me,” Mr Carlson said at one point. “Our viewers are good people and they believe it.”

malone admitting that it has nothing to do with trump believing Carlson even though that was malone's statement 2 posts ago

I guess you just defeated your own argument that trump would disown Carlson....GOOD JOB !!! 👏 LOL

just like malone said... Carlson does hate him and trump has not been "all over him" 🤣

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-says-fox-news-112445515.html

Donald Trump says Fox News host Tucker Carlson 'doesn't hate me, or at least, not anymore!' in reaction to show about Capitol riot​

• Trump said triumphantly that Fox News host Tucker Carlson "doesn't hate me" anymore on Sunday night.
  • This followed revelations that Carlson previously told a confidant that he hated Trump.
  • All appears to be forgiven after Carlson broadcasted a misleading edit of Capitol riot footage.
Former President Donald Trump said on Sunday night that Tucker Carlson "doesn't hate me, or at least, not anymore!"

This followed revelations this month of a message between the Fox News host and a confidant from 2021, when Carlson said he hated Trump.

"I hate him passionately," Carlson wrote in one message. In another, he wrote longingly about no longer having to cover the former president on his show.

Yahoo was made for sheep like you. I'm actually enjoying watching you get worked up over these nothingburgers. Reminds me of the days when @BSC911 was breathlessly giving us minute-by-minute updates on the Mueller case, and how Trump was going straight to jail LOL

Then that dastardly Bill Barr stopped him from pursuing justice! LOL You dorks never learn.

Your tough guy image of trump is all wrong...he's actually a wounded snowflake

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-carlson-says-trump-called-235800324.html

Tucker Carlson Says A 'Wounded' Trump Called Him About Those Brutal Private Texts

7fprj6.jpg

Tucker Carlson is back in full sycophant mode after apparently hurting Donald Trump’s feelings in a series of private text messages that were recently made public.

Among the legal documents released earlier this month as part of the $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit filed against Fox News by Dominion Voting Systems, was a text transcript from Jan. 4, 2021, in which Carlson said he despised Trump. “We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights,” Carlson texted. “I truly can’t wait.”

“I hate him passionately,” he added.

“I spent four years defending his policies, and I am going to defend them again tonight,” Carlson told Snerdley. “And actually, and I’m pretty straightforward, I love Trump, like as a person. I think Trump is funny and insightful.”

“And I said this to Trump when he called me, you know, all wounded about those texts,” he continued. “That was a moment in time where I was absolutely infuriated. ... And those were all grabbed completely illegitimately in my opinion in this court case, which I guess I’m not allowed to talk about.”

Your tough guy image of trump is all wrong...he's actually a wounded snowflake

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-carlson-says-trump-called-235800324.html

Tucker Carlson Says A 'Wounded' Trump Called Him About Those Brutal Private Texts

7fprj6.jpg

Tucker Carlson is back in full sycophant mode after apparently hurting Donald Trump’s feelings in a series of private text messages that were recently made public.

Among the legal documents released earlier this month as part of the $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit filed against Fox News by Dominion Voting Systems, was a text transcript from Jan. 4, 2021, in which Carlson said he despised Trump. “We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights,” Carlson texted. “I truly can’t wait.”

“I hate him passionately,” he added.

“I spent four years defending his policies, and I am going to defend them again tonight,” Carlson told Snerdley. “And actually, and I’m pretty straightforward, I love Trump, like as a person. I think Trump is funny and insightful.”

“And I said this to Trump when he called me, you know, all wounded about those texts,” he continued. “That was a moment in time where I was absolutely infuriated. ... And those were all grabbed completely illegitimately in my opinion in this court case, which I guess I’m not allowed to talk about.”
I guess that settles it. Ghost was wrong again. Of course Tucker is now forced to play nice now that they’ve been made public, lest he offend the Trump cult.

Regardless, Tucker is still a doosh.

• Haha
Reactions: RayGravesGhost
I guess that settles it. Ghost was wrong again. Of course Tucker is now forced to play nice now that they’ve been made public, lest he offend the Trump cult.

I doubt Tucker is forced to do a damn thing. I think Tucker was pissed, believed he had a private audience and went off on Trump because he was frustrated.

I don't hate Trump but there have been plenty of times where I could have seen myself saying exactly what he said.

And LOL at you calling anyone else a doosh. 🤣

And this is the response now after conservatives saying the comments weren't true....

Now they're obviously true so the conservatives pivot to excuses acknowledging the texts are real 🤣

Seems like when Tucker is under oath he isn't a trump supporter at all...

This whole 'Tucker hates Trump' episode might be my favorite example of the media hoodwinking the sheep. As we can see ITT, @RayGravesGhost and @BSC911 bit the concrete over this big time.

Remember when ray ray thought Tucker was talking about Trump when he texted 'I hate him passionately'? I even tried to walk him through how the text was taken out of context, and he had no idea who Tucker was talking about.

But his TDS got the better of him. It always happens LOL

It is a sad statement to believe that a "certain demographic" puts feelings and emotions ahead of sound policies and good governance. Do I need to spell this out further? Was suffrage the right thing to do? ;)
You mean their thoughts on what god would think of them??

And this is the response now after conservatives saying the comments weren't true....

Now they're obviously true so the conservatives pivot to excuses acknowledging the texts are real 🤣

The funny thing? The sheep on the top can't post here anymore cause he got banned for being a race-baiter, and the sheep on the bottom refuses to post here since he tried to tattle to the mods about others, and got his own pet Biden thread deleted in the process.

We have the dumbest trolls on the internet. And the most entertaining.

The funny thing? The sheep on the top can't post here anymore cause he got banned for being a race-baiter, and the sheep on the bottom refuses to post here since he tried to tattle to the mods about others, and got his own pet Biden thread deleted in the process.

How was Sunday service with the flock??

Rereading all of this, all Tucker said was he was mad at the time, he's upset his texts were obtained and leaked, and he can't talk about it further.

How does that prove Trump was the person he "hated passionately"?

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator

His sister didn’t even like him! The guy is one of the worst human beings in history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT