ADVERTISEMENT

For The trumpers...Does Tucker Carlson Really Support trump or not?

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
Seems like when Tucker is under oath he isn't a trump supporter at all...

So trumpies...Is he a trump supporter or a RINO?

Tucker Carlson said he hates Trump ‘passionately’: legal filings

Fox News host Tucker Carlson privately expressed contempt for former President Trump in text messages revealed in court filings as part of the network’s ongoing legal fight with Dominion Voting Systems.

“We are very very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait,” Carlson wrote in one text to an unidentified Fox employee on Jan. 4, 2021, according to the filing. “I hate him passionately, I blew up at Peter Navarro today in frustration. I actually like Peter. But I can’t handle much more of this.”

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Carlson wrote in one text to an unidentified Fox employee on Jan. 4, 2021, according to the filing. “I hate him passionately,"

I guess malone's next excuse will be he doesn't believe the court filings really exist. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988 and pdeedy
Carlson wrote in one text to an unidentified Fox employee on Jan. 4, 2021, according to the filing. “I hate him passionately,"

I guess malone's next excuse will be he doesn't believe the court filings really exist. :rolleyes:
So then you have no proof that Tucker texted anyone and said "I hate Trump passionately". This is just another lie of yours.

Good to know.

Reactions: fatman76
So then you have no proof that Tucker texted anyone and said "I hate Trump passionately". This is just another lie of yours.

Good to know.

The court has the proof

Using your brand of illogical thought...Do you possess any proof dems were the insurrectionists?
Does the lack of you having no proof stop you from claiming it?

You're a waling talking hypocrisy in the flesh 🤣

• Wow
The court has the proof

Using your brand of illogical thought...Do you possess any proof dems were the insurrectionists?
Does the lack of you having no proof stop you from claiming it?

You're a waling talking hypocrisy in the flesh 🤣
Wait, welcher is trying to claim it’s not true because you don’t physically have access to Tuckers phone records? LOL.

Man, that’s pretty lame. Even for Ghost.

Hard to say what he really thinks. He may want Murdoch and company to think he doesn't like him even if he doesn't dislike him.

Not the filing dumb dumb....the text messages in the filing

The text messages were from the court ordered discovery in this case

Come on....do better...your squirming is lame
So you're claiming the filing is the proof.

Ok, so you think Tucker hates Trump.

Fqq37ELXgAI0zDx

is this the point where trumpers just ignore what's posted and go into their world of make believe?

The text message (and a lot of others) have been made public

Stop being a lazy prick and go see for yourself...if you aren't too scared to look 🤣

Reactions: emekz1
is this the point where trumpers just ignore what's posted and go into their world of make believe?

The text message (and a lot of others) have been made public

Stop being a lazy prick and go see for yourself...if you aren't too scared to look 🤣
Where was it made public? I asked you earlier to show me the text from Tucker where he says "I hate Trump passionately".

You've already admitted it doesn't exist. You lied.

You are running with what the media is claiming was in a filing. They lied to you, and you fell for it.

Welcome back, ray ray! Just as dumb and gullible as you ever were LOL

Where was it made public? I asked you earlier to show me the text from Tucker where he says "I hate Trump passionately".

The discovery evidence was released to the public yesterday you dolt 🤣

You've already admitted it doesn't exist. You lied.

malone launches himself into the land of make believe... 🤣

You are running with what the media is claiming was in a filing. They lied to you, and you fell for it.

No dumb dumb the discovery evidence in the filing was released to the public yesterday
You're just an example of how FOX News viewers are dumb

The FOX evening shows ignored their pending lawsuit developments because its about what Carlson, Hannity, Ingraham, Bartiromo, and Murdoch actually testified to...which is their admission they lie to their audience for money

Welcome back, ray ray! Just as dumb and gullible as you ever were LOL

• Haha
Seems like when Tucker is under oath he isn't a trump supporter at all...

So trumpies...Is he a trump supporter or a RINO?

Tucker Carlson said he hates Trump ‘passionately’: legal filings

Fox News host Tucker Carlson privately expressed contempt for former President Trump in text messages revealed in court filings as part of the network’s ongoing legal fight with Dominion Voting Systems.

“We are very very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait,” Carlson wrote in one text to an unidentified Fox employee on Jan. 4, 2021, according to the filing. “I hate him passionately, I blew up at Peter Navarro today in frustration. I actually like Peter. But I can’t handle much more of this.”

welcome home ray ray delusional as ever 🤭😭

seinfeld-celebration.gif

Whether or not Carlson likes or dislikes Trump is quite irrelevant in the fact he is exposing the Deep State, the FBI, Chucky Cheese Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. He's completely thrown the MSM into a tailspin regarding their spun up narrative about J6. Everyone at FOX news knows being an entertainment outlet completely absolves them of the corrupt Dominion defamation lawsuit as an iron clad legal defense. I suspect every one of them believe the election was stolen. It's NOT rocket science. You can't piss down our legs and expect to believe it's raining.

• Love
None of them believe that the election was mechanically stolen.

I do believe that they were frightened that if they told the core MAGA crowd that they would lose their 10-30M/year franchises much like if respected scientists advocated the lab leak, Fauci would never give them another dime of grant money.

None of them believe that the election was mechanically stolen.

I do believe that they were frightened that if they told the core MAGA crowd that they would lose their 10-30M/year franchises much like if respected scientists advocated the lab leak, Fauci would never give them another dime of grant money.
Most of the "steal" happened through fraudulent voter rolls and fraudulent ballots. But there is strong evidence that Dominion helped put them over the top in the wee hours after election night in key states. It wasn't necessary in states like CA and NY. In battleground states it absolutely mattered. They actually proved this in small counties in GA, but the courts wouldn't look at the evidence, and truthfully it's damned hard to prove without an audit trail. When you look at the similarities to what happened in Venezuela and Brazil, the same pattern existed, just like Arizona. GOP strongholds magically went to the Democrat. Guess who runs the voting tabulators in all 3 cases?

From the unquestionable FOX Files.. 🤣 .

FqqK1WdaYAAIrRX
I still want to know who Tucker is supposed to hate.

Let's assume ray ray and his source are both telling the truth and these are actual texts that Tucker left to....and 'unknown' someone.

Look at the texts. Tucker says "I hate him passionately".

But the text he is supposedly replying to, didn't mention a person. And Tucker's previous text doesn't mention a person either.

Seems VERY odd to just interject into the middle of a conversation "I hate him passionately".

Also, note the person he is supposedly replying to, didn't think that was an odd response.

My guess is that we are missing part of the conversation here. The first part of Tucker's comments make sense: They had to cover Trump every single night for 4 years cause he was a ratings blockbuster. I'm sure some of them got tired of it.

But his 'I hate him passionately" comment seems completely disjointed from the rest of this supposed exchange.

I think when Tucker said 'I hate him passionately", he was talking about a completely different person than Trump. Likely one of his producers or someone associated with the show. That would explain his comment about one of his guests. And it would also make sense why he was discussing that with a Fox employee.

Also, and I pointed this out last night, when the Lawrence ODonnell video was posted, note when ODonnell was reading the supposed texts, when he got to the "I hate him passionately", he didn't say "Then Tucker says" or 'the next text says'.

That was a tell. If the filing or network intentionally removed a text but claimed it never existed, that could get them in trouble. But by not referring to the 'next' text, MSNBC covers themselves.

I think ray ray got hoodwinked. Again.

I still want to know who Tucker is supposed to hate.

Let's assume ray ray and his source are both telling the truth and these are actual texts that Tucker left to....and 'unknown' someone.

Look at the texts. Tucker says "I hate him passionately".

But the text he is supposedly replying to, didn't mention a person. And Tucker's previous text doesn't mention a person either.

Seems VERY odd to just interject into the middle of a conversation "I hate him passionately".

Also, note the person he is supposedly replying to, didn't think that was an odd response.

My guess is that we are missing part of the conversation here. The first part of Tucker's comments make sense: They had to cover Trump every single night for 4 years cause he was a ratings blockbuster. I'm sure some of them got tired of it.

But his 'I hate him passionately" comment seems completely disjointed from the rest of this supposed exchange.

I think when Tucker said 'I hate him passionately", he was talking about a completely different person than Trump. Likely one of his producers or someone associated with the show. That would explain his comment about one of his guests. And it would also make sense why he was discussing that with a Fox employee.

I think ray ray got hoodwinked. Again.
For all we know (after reading what I read elsewhere today), Tucker could have been talking about Murdock. 😂

Most of the "steal" happened through fraudulent voter rolls and fraudulent ballots.

No "steal" occurred. trump attemptrd to steal the election after the vote but he was thwarted

But there is strong evidence that Dominion helped put them over the top in the wee hours after election night in key states.

There is no "strong" evidence

It wasn't necessary in states like CA and NY. In battleground states it absolutely mattered. They actually proved this in small counties in GA, but the courts wouldn't look at the evidence, and truthfully it's damned hard to prove without an audit trail.

Who is the "They" you speak of? Where was it "proved" if not in court?

When you look at the similarities to what happened in Venezuela and Brazil, the same pattern existed, just like Arizona. GOP strongholds magically went to the Democrat. Guess who runs the voting tabulators in all 3 cases?

Please tell us the similarities between Venezuela, Brazil, & Arizona....this should be hilarious

Oh BTW...3 different companies involved in tabulation in those 3 "cases" :rolleyes:
The only thing "common" in those 3 cases is the lying by the losers of the election

Smartmatic voting machines not used in Brazil’s 2022 election
CLAIM: Brazil used Smartmatic voting machines to “steal” the October 2022 presidential election, similar to how the 2020 election was manipulated in the U.S.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Smartmatic, a voting technology firm, does not provide voting machines in Brazil and did not supply any services for the 2022 presidential election, a spokesperson for the company stated. Claims that Smartmatic helped flip the 2020 election in the U.S. to Joe Biden are baseless, The Associated Press reported.

Fox to Face Venezuelan’s 2020 Election-Rigging Defamation Suit
A Venezuelan businessman can proceed with a defamation suit against Fox Corp., Fox News Network LLC, and Lou Dobbs, based on reports that he was involved in a scheme to rig voting machines against former President Donald Trump during the 2020 election.

Majed Khalil adequately alleged that Dobbs’ reported accusations against him, which originated with attorney Sidney Powell, were untrue and harmed his reputation, the US District Court for the Southern District of New York said.

Khalil also sufficiently alleged that Fox and Dobbs acted with knowledge that the statements were probably false, the court said in an opinion denying the defendants’ motion to dismiss the complaint.

Last edited:
No "steal" occurred. trump attemptrd to steal the election after the vote but he was thwarted

Please tell us the similarities between Venezuela, Brazil, & Arizona....this should be hilar
Do your own research. Our job isn't to educate you. As @Sunburnt Indian says, it's beyond our reach for the slow. "No reasonable educator could expect to accomplish that"

104985733-GettyImages-693965986.jpg

Nothing "proved" anywhere by anyone...but you do have 60 out of 61 court cases lost going for you

Which is nice

going-for-me-which-is-nice.gif

Please tell us the similarities between Venezuela, Brazil, & Arizona....this should be hilarious

Oh BTW...3 different companies involved in tabulation in those 3 "cases" :rolleyes:
The only thing "common" in those 3 cases is the lying by the losers of the election

Smartmatic voting machines not used in Brazil’s 2022 election
CLAIM: Brazil used Smartmatic voting machines to “steal” the October 2022 presidential election, similar to how the 2020 election was manipulated in the U.S.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Smartmatic, a voting technology firm, does not provide voting machines in Brazil and did not supply any services for the 2022 presidential election, a spokesperson for the company stated. Claims that Smartmatic helped flip the 2020 election in the U.S. to Joe Biden are baseless, The Associated Press reported.

Fox to Face Venezuelan’s 2020 Election-Rigging Defamation Suit
A Venezuelan businessman can proceed with a defamation suit against Fox Corp., Fox News Network LLC, and Lou Dobbs, based on reports that he was involved in a scheme to rig voting machines against former President Donald Trump during the 2020 election.

Majed Khalil adequately alleged that Dobbs’ reported accusations against him, which originated with attorney Sidney Powell, were untrue and harmed his reputation, the US District Court for the Southern District of New York said.

Khalil also sufficiently alleged that Fox and Dobbs acted with knowledge that the statements were probably false, the court said in an opinion denying the defendants’ motion to dismiss the complaint.
Are you sure you're not worried?

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
I’m on The Trump Train & MAGA! 100%!

I like Tucker a lot. I don’t care if he likes, dislikes or has a man-crush on DJT.

Trump almost NEVER loses. He won in 2020 in an Electoral College & Popular Vote landslide. That is obvious!

The Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled it's 2020 election was illegal. A judge who decides to listen to overwhelming election fraud evidence can expect his home address to be published to the former Democrat Party pals, BLM and Antifa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT