ADVERTISEMENT

FOX Redacted Tucker Carlson Tweets Confirms What We Already Knew...He's A Racist

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
Not only does he admit to hoping the 3 white men would kill the the other man for political reasons but that somehow he believes white people fight more "honorably" than other races :rolleyes:

I guess all that lynching that white men did for centuries was "honorable" violence...
Or maybe he's saying those lynchers weren't white?

Not teaching the truth in history leads to ignorance like this...

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/02/business/media/tucker-carlson-text-message-white-men.html
Carlson’s Text That Alarmed Fox Leaders: ‘It’s Not How White Men Fight’
The discovery of the text message contributed to a chain of events that ultimately led to Tucker Carlson’s firing.

By Jeremy W. Peters, Michael S. Schmidt and Jim Rutenberg
May 2, 2023

02fox-cjgt-superJumbo.jpg

A text message sent by Tucker Carlson that set off a panic at the highest levels of Fox on the eve of its billion-dollar defamation trial showed its most popular host sharing his private, inflammatory views about violence and race.

The discovery of the message contributed to a chain of events that ultimately led to Mr. Carlson’s firing.

In the message, sent to one of his producers in the hours after violent Trump supporters stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, Mr. Carlson described how he had recently watched a video of a group of men — Trump supporters, he said — violently attacking “an Antifa kid.”

It was “three against one, at least,” he wrote.
And then he expressed a sense of dismay that the attackers, like him, were white.

“Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously,” he wrote.
“It’s not how white men fight,” he said. But he said he found himself for a moment wanting the group to kill the person he had described as the Antifa kid.

For years, Mr. Carlson espoused views on his show that amplified the ideology of white nationalism. But the text message revealed more about his views on racial superiority.

Tucker Carlson’s Text to a Producer​

EXHIBIT 276​

Tucker Carlson January 7, 2021 — 04:18:04 PM UTC
A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living shit out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
And a sexist liar...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tucker-carlson-says-knows-nothing-202941403.html
Tucker Carlson Says He ‘Knows Nothing’ About Producer Suing Him. Text Messages Prove Otherwise
Diana Falzone
Tue, May 2, 2023 at 4:29 PM EDT·3 min read

Tucker Carlson last week denied any knowledge of the producer suing him over allegations of a toxic and misogynist workplace, but text messages obtained by Rolling Stone demonstrate the two corresponded frequently while she worked on his show.

“I know nothing about her. I never met her,” Carlson told NPR last week of Abby Grossberg, the former senior producer on Tucker Carlson Tonight who filed the legal complaint and who worked on Carlson’s show for six months.

The text messages, however, reveal the two frequently corresponded on both group text threads and in one-on-one messages. In the messages, Carlson gave directives on guests to book and set the tone for the day’s programming.

The texts are part of a broader set of messages that Grossberg says demonstrates a working relationship with Carlson, contradicting his claim that they have little to no connection.

“So, ‘I know nothing about her’ is a blatant lie,” Grossberg tells Rolling Stone. “Unless he’s suffering from a profound memory loss, he must know that during the six months that I was there I dealt with him on almost a daily basis in my professional capacity as a senior member of his production team, carrying out his orders in an intensive daily effort to put on his show, which includes hundreds of texts exchanged,” Grossberg says.

Carlson and Fox did not respond to requests for comment.

Sounds like an inward reflection. Someone finding fault in their own human nature. Seems like everyone could use a little bit of this. This makes me like Tucker even more.

Sounds like an inward reflection. Someone finding fault in their own human nature. Seems like everyone could use a little bit of this. This makes me like Tucker even more.

Wish more trumpers and people at FOX News did some inward reflection...

Not only does he admit to hoping the 3 white men would kill the the other man for political reasons but that somehow he believes white people fight more "honorably" than other races :rolleyes:

I guess all that lynching that white men did for centuries was "honorable" violence...

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/02/business/media/tucker-carlson-text-message-white-men.html
The discovery of the text message contributed to a chain of events that ultimately led to Tucker Carlson’s firing.

May 2, 2023

A text message sent by Tucker Carlson that set off a panic at the highest levels of Fox on the eve of its billion-dollar defamation trial showed its most popular host sharing his private, inflammatory views about violence and race.

The discovery of the message contributed to a chain of events that ultimately led to Mr. Carlson’s firing.

In the message, sent to one of his producers in the hours after violent Trump supporters stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, Mr. Carlson described how he had recently watched a video of a group of men — Trump supporters, he said — violently attacking “an Antifa kid.”

And then he expressed a sense of dismay that the attackers, like him, were white.

“It’s not how white men fight,” he said. But he said he found himself for a moment wanting the group to kill the person he had described as the Antifa kid.

For years, Mr. Carlson espoused views on his show that amplified the ideology of white nationalism. But the text message revealed more about his views on racial superiority.

EXHIBIT 276​

A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living shit out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?

Reactions: 74gator
reggie when you talk about racism you need to look in the mirror- you try to play the race card more than anyone I know and as usual you are full of mierda

May 2, 2023

EXHIBIT 276​

Shocked 😲

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
when it is proven to be real I might think about it- but remember the Russian dossier

when it is proven to be real I might think about it- but remember the Russian dossier

It was from FOX News own text messages that were part of the discovery in the Dominion lawsuit

They're verified evidence that was redacted by FOX News and now being released by the judge

Notice that Carlson hasn't publicly stated that it isn't something that he authored?

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Judging people by emails or texts is a joke whatever party you’re playing for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT