ADVERTISEMENT

For the people who wrongfully think Trump is not popular....this is for YOU

Your god didn't make anybody. Hard work made Ron DeSantis.

Trump said Gavin Newsom was his friend and a better Governor than DeSantis. He said Cumo in New York did better than Florida during COVID. He said Stacey Abrams would be a better Governor than Brian Kemp. He said the same about turncoat Charlie Crist being better than Governor DeSantis.

Stick with Trump and elect a Democrat in 2024. Then you and the Trumpers can get ready for 2028 and further destruction of the GOP when he runs again.

Were you this big of a Trump supporter when he was a Democrat? You know he is the same man he was then now don't you.
Let Rons influencers remind you who he is.
Not me, not the media, not Trumps people….Rons people. Let them tell you who he is.

Yeah, how ignorant do they think people are. You control the establishment by getting in bed with…..The Establishment.

🤡

I’m going to try not to get in the middle of this but I want to defend @Sawnee Cat here. He’s a great poster on the UK board and a solid conservative patriot. He’s already spoken for himself on this thread and he’s not on Team Trump; basically making similar comments that’s he made on the UK board.

I’m personally not enthralled with Trump; I prefer DeSantis as well. That said, if Trump gets the GOP nomination as I expect him to, I’ll certainly vote for him, even though he doesn’t need my vote to carry Indiana.

Let Rons influencers remind you who he is.
Not me, not the media, not Trumps people….Rons people. Let them tell you who he is.

Yeah, how ignorant do they think people are. You control the establishment by getting in bed with…..The Establishment.

🤡
Tell me the policies Governor DeSantis supports that you oppose. What laws in our state have been passed that you disagree with.

A person can not run for President when they come from a modest background and is not a multi-millionaire. Taking donations from a donor does not mean you have to agree with them and kiss their ring. Only Donald Trump would request that and cry about loyalty.

You are totally off base if you don't realize Governor DeSantis is not beholding to people who fund his campaign. He tells you what his policies are and anyone with a brain will understand he will do what he says and promises to do. Check out his record.

I voted twice for Trump but when he attacked DeSantis for no reason, before he ran the election of 2020, I questioned why? Then Trump went off his rocker by saying Florida was a horrible state and DeSantis was worse than Newsom, Cuomo and everybody else you can name.

I find it strange that when Trump was run out of the State of New York he ended up in Florida as his permanent residence, especially since he hates everything about us. No, Trump is just another loud mouth Yankee from New York who is a narcissist, braggart and self-centered me, me, me and "Look What I Did".

I’m going to try not to get in the middle of this but I want to defend @Sawnee Cat here. He’s a great poster on the UK board and a solid conservative patriot. He’s already spoken for himself on this thread and he’s not on Team Trump; basically making similar comments that’s he made on the UK board.

I’m personally not enthralled with Trump; I prefer DeSantis as well. That said, if Trump gets the GOP nomination as I expect him to, I’ll certainly vote for him, even though he doesn’t need my vote to carry Indiana.
I am a twice voter for Trump and had no problem with him until he showed his true colors and attacked my Governor. Lie and attack my Governor after all he did for us during COVID and I have a problem. But Trump did the same thing in Georgia when he attacked Kemp for opening up Georgia during COVID. That cost the GOP the U.S. Senate and sealed Trump's fate for ever carrying Georgia.

DeSantis has made Florida the most conservative State in America, and it is family friendly and FREE. No amount of Trump lies can change that.

This is July 4th, and we have a long way to go before elections start. Keep in mind a very important point. Trump has only won one election in his life. The GOP lost in 2018, 2020 and under performed in 2022. When it is all said and done I seriously doubt Trump will be the nominee of the GOP. He may start a Third Party.

Polls say otherwise. He was trailing his PRIMARY opponent by double digits in 2018 when Trump endorsed him.

It was smooth sailing for DeSantis to the governor's house after that. To his credit, DeSantis has done a good job as governor, but it would have never happened without Trump's endorsement.

And DeSantis got in bed with RINOs. You keep forgetting that part.

I actually was the biggest Trump hater on the planet in 2015 during the primaries.

I was wrong about Trump. I can admit that.

I was wrong about DeSantis. I can admit that.
Fair enough, if you are a Florida resident, please tell me the bills the Florida Legislature has passed and Governor DeSantis has signed into law that you oppose.

Your man Trump has only won one election in his life. Governor DeSantis was a 3 term U.S. Congressman before he ran for Governor and was re-elected. Score: DeSantis 5-0. Trump 1-1.

DeSantis was not endorsed by Trump in 2022 and won by 19.4%. I like our chances.

Fair enough, if you are a Florida resident, please tell me the bills the Florida Legislature has passed and Governor DeSantis has signed into law that you oppose.

Your man Trump has only won one election in his life. Governor DeSantis was a 3 term U.S. Congressman before he ran for Governor and was re-elected. Score: DeSantis 5-0. Trump 1-1.

DeSantis was not endorsed by Trump in 2022 and won by 19.4%. I like our chances.
Then how come he's trailing Trump by 30 points in every poll?

Tell me the policies Governor DeSantis supports that you oppose. What laws in our state have been passed that you disagree with.

A person can not run for President when they come from a modest background and is not a multi-millionaire. Taking donations from a donor does not mean you have to agree with them and kiss their ring. Only Donald Trump would request that and cry about loyalty.

You are totally off base if you don't realize Governor DeSantis is not beholding to people who fund his campaign. He tells you what his policies are and anyone with a brain will understand he will do what he says and promises to do. Check out his record.

I voted twice for Trump but when he attacked DeSantis for no reason, before he ran the election of 2020, I questioned why? Then Trump went off his rocker by saying Florida was a horrible state and DeSantis was worse than Newsom, Cuomo and everybody else you can name.

I find it strange that when Trump was run out of the State of New York he ended up in Florida as his permanent residence, especially since he hates everything about us. No, Trump is just another loud mouth Yankee from New York who is a narcissist, braggart and self-centered me, me, me and "Look What I Did".
No problem. I have checked his record.

I oppose government going after private business for a social opinion. It sets an awful precedent that will come back to bite We the people.

I oppose putting Disneys burden of roads and utilities on the taxpayer. Disney, You know the same people that donated to his inauguration. Explain to me how taking this financial burden off of Disney, and onto the Taxpayer is winning please. People need to dive deeper and quit celebrating optics. The actions and impact are what matter.

If he truly is doing this so that all business are treated equally then he needs to remove the other 1700 special districts as well as special treatment for Elons businesses. Weird, I thought he wasn’t beholden?

I oppose his largest budget in Florida History. He is doing what Establishment pubs always do. Budget surplus? Spend it
All.

I oppose his executive orders to lockdown.

I oppose his executive order to restrict business during covid.

At the Federal level, it’s difficult as he is literally running on not being woke, and policy at Federal level is almost non existent but….

I oppose his position on tariffs for china, which again….changes often.

I oppose his flip flopping answers on Ukraine, while having Pushaw who volunteered for Zelensky, and had to register as a foreign agent, being a key part of his staff.

But the biggest thing I oppose? The people he is in bed with. The Murdochs, The Roves, The Bushes etc. At this point, that’s a fact. And it’s probably the reason his Policy Plan as president is damn near non existent, or what little there is, changes weekly.

The guy is an awful candidate that waffles on everything. He fooled me for a bit, but no longer. There is a reason he is cratering. That reason? People are getting to know him.

I am a twice voter for Trump and had no problem with him until he showed his true colors and attacked my Governor. Lie and attack my Governor after all he did for us during COVID and I have a problem. But Trump did the same thing in Georgia when he attacked Kemp for opening up Georgia during COVID. That cost the GOP the U.S. Senate and sealed Trump's fate for ever carrying Georgia.

DeSantis has made Florida the most conservative State in America, and it is family friendly and FREE. No amount of Trump lies can change that.

This is July 4th, and we have a long way to go before elections start. Keep in mind a very important point. Trump has only won one election in his life. The GOP lost in 2018, 2020 and under performed in 2022. When it is all said and done I seriously doubt Trump will be the nominee of the GOP. He may start a Third Party.
Wait….conservatives now increase the size of government, increase regulation on private business, use executive orders to lockdown citizens, and use executive orders to restrict business?

Man how the conservative movement has fallen.

I oppose government going after private business for a social opinion. It sets an awful precedent that will come back to bite We the people.

I oppose putting Disneys burden of roads and utilities on the taxpayer. Disney, You know the same people that donated to his inauguration. Explain to me how taking this financial burden off of Disney, and onto the Taxpayer is winning please. People need to dive deeper and quit celebrating optics. The actions and impact are what matter.

If he truly is doing this so that all business are treated equally then he needs to remove the other 1700 special districts as well as special treatment for Elons businesses. Weird, I thought he wasn’t beholden?

I oppose his largest budget in Florida History. He is doing what Establishment pubs always do. Budget surplus? Spend it
All.

At the Federal level, it’s difficult as he is literally running on not being woke, and policy at Federal level is almost non existent but….

I oppose his flip flopping answers on Ukraine, while having Pushaw who volunteered for Zelensky, and had to register as a foreign agent, being a key part of his staff.

But the biggest thing I oppose? The people he is in bed with. The Murdochs, The Roves, The Bushes etc. At this point, that’s a fact. And it’s probably the reason his Policy Plan as president is damn near non existent, or what little there is, changes weekly.

The guy is an awful candidate that waffles on everything. He fooled me for a bit, but no longer. There is a reason he is cratering. That reason? People are getting to know him.
Doesnt the fact that Disney donated, but RDS still kicked them square in the plums undercut the arguement that he takes the est's $$$ so he will do whatever they say??? Seems like he may kick the est directly in the pants too. The people of Florida elected him to do things like cut Disney's throat. Thats called carrying out the will of the people who elected you. If the people of Florida didnt agree with him stepping on Disney, they would have elected Trumps buddy, Crist

Reactions: Sawnee Cat

All.

As a Floridian you should be thankful Disney is being treated like all other corporations. They ran their own government since the 1960's and Florida missed out on millions in taxes. That changed. Tell me the real reason you oppose DeSantis vs. Disney, could it be in support of grooming little school kids. That was the issue.

Tying DeSantis in with the Roves, Bushes and Paul Ryan is laughable. He hasn't seen or talked to Ryan since he was in congress. He opposed Ryan for Speaker and Trump endorsed him. Would you like to see videos of Trump praising Bush, or McConnell and now Lindsey Graham? It is there to see.

You are going through talking points from the Trump campaign, and they get their information from MSNBC. Pure BS. Funny you attack DeSantis on COVID when everyone with a mind says he did it right and Florida prospered. Why do you think Yankees are flocking down here by the 1,000's? The family across the lake from me came from California. The state run by another one of Trump's big buddies, Gavin Newsom. They moved here because of DeSantis.

Now would you like for me to list all the Trump RINO's he has endorsed. You do know his main man in New Hampshire worked for the Jeb Bush campaign. How about his ex-cabinet that hate him now. Trump proved to be the worst judge of character of any GOP President in memory. He gave us Gen Milley, he gave us AG Chris Wray, the list is long. We will suffer for decades because Trump screwed up his term as President and appointed total nitwits.

TRUMP EVEN ATTACKED THE NICEST YOUNG LADY WHO WORKED FOR HIM. KAYLEIGH McENANY. WHY, BECAUSE SHE READ A POLL ON FOX NEWS. That is insanity.

Trump also kept Fauci and gave us the vaccine that I refused to take, and my Governor did not require. Go on and support this loser and be sure to donate to his defense fund. It is going to get expensive over the next few months. If only he had turned in those damn silly documents. But no he had to act like a clown.

I will agree Trump has been treated unfairly by the U.S. Justice Department that he once controlled and supported but that does not give him a free pass to the White House. He brought it on himself and I have moved on.

I will put you down for a no vote for Governor DeSantis but my neighbor, who also voted for Trump, has switched to DeSantis so that cancels you out. But you can feel good, Trump is winning the Twitter poll on July 4th. Where will he be next July4th?

I'm rock solid Trump. An undeniable truth: Trump is not a plantation cracker. I don't know about DeSantis. Should DeSantis be the nominee, I'm solid DeSantis.

Trump doesn't care what color Obama or I am. He cares if we can drive a rivet. I'd like to think DeSantis feels the same. Trump will never embarrass a race with Biden's ill advised choices for press secretary and Supreme Court Justice. I feel DeSantis wouldn't either.

Doesnt the fact that Disney donated, but RDS still kicked them square in the plums undercut the arguement that he takes the est's $$$ so he will do whatever they say??? Seems like he may kick the est directly in the pants too. The people of Florida elected him to do things like cut Disney's throat. Thats called carrying out the will of the people who elected you. If the people of Florida didnt agree with him stepping on Disney, they would have elected Trumps buddy, Crist
Goodness you struggle. I will try to make it very simple for you and @Sawnee Cat

So the outcome of the Disney fight is….

1. Disney helps fund Rons inauguration.

2. Disney no longer has to pay for utilities, roads, and the employees etc. The taxpayer will.

3. Disney now gets to file lawsuits that they have a very good chance of winning. So the taxpayers again foot the bill.

Man, with Wins like that, I don’t think I want to see the losses. To summarize: Disney funds the inauguration as a reward for not paying for their own roads and utilities. Then they get to double dip and potentially get paid by taxpayers via lawsuit. For Disney, that’s a win, win.

For the average citizen? Not so much.

That sounds like the ol bait and switch the Established always does. I mean we are all safer now after the Patriot Act, right? I remember all the Flag waving for it, so it must have been Patriotic.

Please explain to me….how he kicked them?

Last edited:
As a Floridian you should be thankful Disney is being treated like all other corporations. They ran their own government since the 1960's and Florida missed out on millions in taxes. That changed. Tell me the real reason you oppose DeSantis vs. Disney, could it be in support of grooming little school kids. That was the issue.

Tying DeSantis in with the Roves, Bushes and Paul Ryan is laughable. He hasn't seen or talked to Ryan since he was in congress. He opposed Ryan for Speaker and Trump endorsed him. Would you like to see videos of Trump praising Bush, or McConnell and now Lindsey Graham? It is there to see.

You are going through talking points from the Trump campaign, and they get their information from MSNBC. Pure BS. Funny you attack DeSantis on COVID when everyone with a mind says he did it right and Florida prospered. Why do you think Yankees are flocking down here by the 1,000's? The family across the lake from me came from California. The state run by another one of Trump's big buddies, Gavin Newsom. They moved here because of DeSantis.

Now would you like for me to list all the Trump RINO's he has endorsed. You do know his main man in New Hampshire worked for the Jeb Bush campaign. How about his ex-cabinet that hate him now. Trump proved to be the worst judge of character of any GOP President in memory. He gave us Gen Milley, he gave us AG Chris Wray, the list is long. We will suffer for decades because Trump screwed up his term as President and appointed total nitwits.

TRUMP EVEN ATTACKED THE NICEST YOUNG LADY WHO WORKED FOR HIM. KAYLEIGH McENANY. WHY, BECAUSE SHE READ A POLL ON FOX NEWS. That is insanity.

Trump also kept Fauci and gave us the vaccine that I refused to take, and my Governor did not require. Go on and support this loser and be sure to donate to his defense fund. It is going to get expensive over the next few months. If only he had turned in those damn silly documents. But no he had to act like a clown.

I will agree Trump has been treated unfairly by the U.S. Justice Department that he once controlled and supported but that does not give him a free pass to the White House. He brought it on himself and I have moved on.

I will put you down for a no vote for Governor DeSantis but my neighbor, who also voted for Trump, has switched to DeSantis so that cancels you out. But you can feel good, Trump is winning the Twitter poll on July 4th. Where will he be next July4th?
I will try to address this by paragraph.

1. Disney isn’t being treated like ALL other corporations. I explained that in the post you quoted. I guess you missed it, or are choosing to ignore the facts. There are 1700 special districts as well as Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos. And you can GTFO with the grooming BS. I support the legislation, but don’t support the government punishing business for expressing an opinion. It’s a slippery slope that will come back on the others. Period. You’re conflating someone expressing an opinion on a social issue with legislation.

2. Trump kept fauci? Again, be better. Understand how Government works. The Fact you make this statement tells me
You’re either uneducated on it, or are just passing on political hit job talking points.

3. The Establishment is and has been (7 years of it) targeting Trump because they fear him the most. You “getting over it” was the plan. So, way to go I suppose. But here’s where I stand…..The enemy of my enemies is who I am voting for. Giving into their plan and “moving on” takes us further away from fixing things. It makes things worse.

4. Yes, Ron IS the Establishment candidate, but glad you are another one that can’t understand the difference between a President hiring an employee and The Donor Class Establishment controlling a candidate. Thank you for pointing out the difference. As far as some of the others, yes he made some mistakes with hires, ironically enough many of the same people Ron is now surrounding himself with that you are now ok with for some reason. Which is exactly why we can’t go down that path again. So again, thank you for bringing that up.

4. You need 3 more neighbors to cover
My household. And if you really want to go down that path, you can either jump on twitter and look at the number of Floridians that voted for Ron that are now #neverdesantis or you can look at the data.

@Sawnee Cat

One last point on Covid. There were at least a half dozen other states that handled covid better. And another half dozen or so on equal footing.

From a pure intake point of view, Californians are flocking to Texas at a faster clip for example, and I hated what Abbott did during covid. Psst, it was similar to Florida even though the media touted Florida. I Wonder why? Actually I don’t.

And I don’t want Governor Abbott anywhere near the Whitehouse.

“The move from California to Texas is the most popular interstate relocation routes in the U.S., with 111,000 people making the move in 2021, according to a study done by StorageCafe. This averages out to roughly 300 Californians moving to the Lone Star State per day. “

Last edited:

the policy of taking money from elites, who will control him. Same people who start our wars, and cannot find WMD's when they WERE there. Same people who call out democrats in public, and sleep with them at night. I do not like or trust people like that. Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney, George Bush, John McCain, Jeff Snowflake...and more.

You CANNOT be serious??? LOLOLOL They now CONTROL him. Can you explain his fall in the polls, if you do not believe this?

I will try to address this by paragraph.

1. Disney isn’t being treated like ALL other corporations. I explained that in the post you quoted. I guess you missed it, or are choosing to ignore the facts. There are 1700 special districts as well as Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos. And you can GTFO with the grooming BS. I support the legislation, but don’t support the government punishing business for expressing an opinion. It’s a slippery slope that will come back on the others. Period. You’re conflating someone expressing an opinion on a social issue with legislation.

2. Trump kept fauci? Again, be better. Understand how Government works. The Fact you make this statement tells me
You’re either uneducated on it, or are just passing on political hit job talking points.

3. The Establishment is and has been (7 years of it) targeting Trump because they fear him the most. You “getting over it” was the plan. So, way to go I suppose. But here’s where I stand…..The enemy of my enemies is who I am voting for. Giving into their plan and “moving on” takes us further away from fixing things. It makes things worse.

4. Yes, Ron IS the Establishment candidate, but glad you are another one that can’t understand the difference between a President hiring an employee and The Donor Class Establishment controlling a candidate. Thank you for pointing out the difference. As far as some of the others, yes he made some mistakes with hires, ironically enough many of the same people Ron is now surrounding himself with that you are now ok with for some reason. Which is exactly why we can’t go down that path again. So again, thank you for bringing that up.

4. You need 3 more neighbors to cover
My household. And if you really want to go down that path, you can either jump on twitter and look at the number of Floridians that voted for Ron that are now #neverdesantis or you can look at the data.

This is an AWESOME post.

• Love
Reactions: RussellCasse
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT