ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Issues Warning to Hillary Clinton & Biden

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005

President Donald Trump issued a stern warning to Hillary Clinton and President Joe Biden over the Democrats’ politically motivated cases against him.
Trump put Clinton and Biden on notice during a new interview with The Blaze founder Glenn Beck.
Trump warned that the Democrats have crossed a line with their desperate attempts to destroy him.
In doing so, the 45th president notes that the Democrats have set a new precedent that will come back to bite them when Trump is back in the White House.
Beck asked Trump:
“You said in 2016, you know, ‘lock her up.’
“And then, when you became president, you said, ‘We don’t do that in America. That’s just not the right thing to do.’
“That’s what they’re doing,” Beck asserted.
“Do you regret not locking [Hillary Clinton] up?
“And if you’re president again, will you lock people up?”

Trump said he would lock them up this time because they have left him “no choice” after doing it to him and the GOP.
“Well, I’ll give you an example,” Trump said.
“Uh, the answer is you have no choice because they’re doing it to us.
“I always had such great respect for the office of the president and the presidency and the office of the president.
“And I never hit Biden as hard as I could have.
“And then I heard he was trying to indict me and it was him that was doing it.
“You know, I don’t think he’s sharp enough to think about much, but he was there and he was probably the one giving the order.
“But he was, you know, hard to believe that he even thinks about that because he’s gone.
“But then I said, well, they’re actually trying to indict me because every one of these indictments is him, including Bragg.
“But he put his top people.
“I don’t know if you know this, he put his top person into the office of the Manhattan district attorney.
“They’ve been in total coordination with Fani Willis.
“The woman that I never met, that they accused me of rape, that’s being run by a Democrat, a Democrat operative, and paid for by the Democrat Party.
“You know, so many of these days, I have a couple of other lawsuits all funded against me by the Democrats.
“But these are sick people,” Trump said.
“These are evil people.
“And, it actually is an amazing thing.
“We talk about the public.
“The public is smarter than anyone can imagine because they understand what’s happening.”
https://slaynews.com/news/donald-tr...have-no-choice-because-theyre-doing-it-to-us/

President Donald Trump issued a stern warning to Hillary Clinton and President Joe Biden over the Democrats’ politically motivated cases against him.
Trump put Clinton and Biden on notice during a new interview with The Blaze founder Glenn Beck.
Trump warned that the Democrats have crossed a line with their desperate attempts to destroy him.
In doing so, the 45th president notes that the Democrats have set a new precedent that will come back to bite them when Trump is back in the White House.
Beck asked Trump:
“And then, when you became president, you said, ‘We don’t do that in America. That’s just not the right thing to do.’

Trump said he would lock them up this time because they have left him “no choice” after doing it to him and the GOP.
“I always had such great respect for the office of the president and the presidency and the office of the president.
“You know, I don’t think he’s sharp enough to think about much, but he was there and he was probably the one giving the order.
“But he was, you know, hard to believe that he even thinks about that because he’s gone.
“But then I said, well, they’re actually trying to indict me because every one of these indictments is him, including Bragg.
“I don’t know if you know this, he put his top person into the office of the Manhattan district attorney.
“The woman that I never met, that they accused me of rape, that’s being run by a Democrat, a Democrat operative, and paid for by the Democrat Party.
“You know, so many of these days, I have a couple of other lawsuits all funded against me by the Democrats.
“These are evil people.
“The public is smarter than anyone can imagine because they understand what’s happening.”
https://slaynews.com/news/donald-tr...have-no-choice-because-theyre-doing-it-to-us/
Trump is ALWAYS right....

Beck asked Trump:

“These are evil people.
They had to do it to him first.

The line's been crossed and the country is over regardless, may as well go down swinging.

The only problem is, the RINOs in the House and Senate have no back bone or balls. Oh sure, sometimes they TALK a good game, but push comes to shove, they will decide that "They are better than this" and end up doing nothing. Trump needs to use the DEM playbook. Get America first DAs and judges in all the right positions, then have them start indicting away.

Reactions: jhgator
The only problem is, the RINOs in the House and Senate have no back bone or balls. Oh sure, sometimes they TALK a good game, but push comes to shove, they will decide that "They are better than this" and end up doing nothing. Trump needs to use the DEM playbook. Get America first DAs and judges in all the right positions, then have them start indicting away.
I'd say pretty much ALL Republicans in the Senate, and most Congressmen (which includes women) are RINOs.

Reactions: BCSpell
Just like the POS Lindsey Graham. Those idiots in South Carolina were better off voting for that democrat he barely defeated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT