ADVERTISEMENT

Tessie for Trump! Elon Musk Weighs in on Biden Strategy

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
News broke in January that Joe Biden will prioritize legal status for millions of illegal immigrants in the United States.
This comes after Joe Biden opened the borders and allowed over 10 million illegals from over a hundred countries to invade the United States.
Elon Musk tweeted: Biden’s strategy is very simple:

1. Get as many illegals in the country as possible.
2. Legalize them to create a permanent majority – a one-party state.

That is why they are encouraging so much illegal immigration. Simple, yet effective.

No one is fooled by the lawless acts of the Democrat leaders.

Quite the conundrum for Nickelodeon, eh?? 😂 😂 😂

News broke in January that Joe Biden will prioritize legal status for millions of illegal immigrants in the United States.
This comes after Joe Biden opened the borders and allowed over 10 million illegals from over a hundred countries to invade the United States.
Elon Musk tweeted: Biden’s strategy is very simple:

1. Get as many illegals in the country as possible.
2. Legalize them to create a permanent majority – a one-party state.

That is why they are encouraging so much illegal immigration. Simple, yet effective.

No one is fooled by the lawless acts of the Democrat leaders.

Quite the conundrum for Nickelodeon, eh?? 😂 😂 😂
“The Great Replacement Theory”
- A Racist

Only 4 possible reasons for Bidens border policy:

1. Original thought was trying to turn TX blue. That won't work as illegals are headed to sanctuary cities and states.

2. Since illegals are being bussed or finding their way to blue states bleeding taxpayers fleeing punishing taxation and lib policies (CA, NY, IL, MA), these illegals will count in 2030 census due to changes Biden administration implemented in Census count. Blue states lost 4 house seats after 2020 census.

3. Make all illegals eligible voters.

4. Middle finger at Trump, his supporters by reversing border policies that were working.

I'd say #s 2 and 4 are most likely.

Elon is a great business man!!! Buy Tessy!!!

i am pro wall my lil snowflakes!!! a big beautiful wall!!!!! on the first day no less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elon is a great business man!!! Buy Tessy!!!

i am pro wall my lil snowflakes!!! a big beautiful wall!!!!! on the first day no less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to hear you will be voting for Trump and his policies this year.

thumb_01F4193F-A05F-4E43-8146-F29BAA4C1A2B.jpg

Only 4 possible reasons for Bidens border policy:

1. Original thought was trying to turn TX blue. That won't work as illegals are headed to sanctuary cities and states.

2. Since illegals are being bussed or finding their way to blue states bleeding taxpayers fleeing punishing taxation and lib policies (CA, NY, IL, MA), these illegals will count in 2030 census due to changes Biden administration implemented in Census count. Blue states lost 4 house seats after 2020 census.

3. Make all illegals eligible voters.

4. Middle finger at Trump, his supporters by reversing border policies that were working.

I'd say #s 2 and 4 are most likely.

Only 4? And…on your list, all 4 are likely, but the overriding reason is for 1 world government

Orwell would be very surprised his fiction has become a reality. :mad:
Have you seen the interview with the scientist/researcher presented by Tucker Carlson. This guy noted that there are two main aspects of the illegal immigration at our southern border. First there is the economic migration coming from all over the world and financed and encouraged by the UN Org and US (Dem) Operatives. Second there is the clandestine invasion by mostly China and financed by China and the worldwide econimic migration provides the cover for this invasion.

Have you seen the interview with the scientist/researcher presented by Tucker Carlson. This guy noted that there are two main aspects of the illegal immigration at our southern border. First there is the economic migration coming from all over the world and financed and encouraged by the UN Org and US (Dem) Operatives. Second there is the clandestine invasion by mostly China and financed by China and the worldwide econimic migration provides the cover for this invasion.
Perhaps you Gen X and Z and Millenials need some background here from one of the old fart boomers. Back when Jimmy Carter was president, due to his "white guilt" (I think} he decided that we needed to give up the Panana Canal and move out. Well China was glad to hear that because they immediately moved in. They didn't even have to build any offices just take over the buildings and equipment we left. You may be wondering what this has to do with the illegal immigration, well these caravans are now apparently beginning at the Darien Gap in Panama. And China now owns and operates Panama.

everyone needs to go test drive a tessy model S. see what youre missing. one day the price may drop enough where you too can own a tessy..

everyone needs to go test drive a tessy model S. see what youre missing. one day the price may drop enough where you too can own a tessy..
Unlike you, we prefer brand new vehicles. Not the nearly 10 year old devalued Tesla you bought recently.

Perhaps you Gen X and Z and Millenials need some background here from one of the old fart boomers. Back when Jimmy Carter was president, due to his "white guilt" (I think} he decided that we needed to give up the Panana Canal and move out. Well China was glad to hear that because they immediately moved in. They didn't even have to build any offices just take over the buildings and equipment we left. You may be wondering what this has to do with the illegal immigration, well these caravans are now apparently beginning at the Darien Gap in Panama. And China now owns and operates Panama.
Something else, in this same Carlson interview, it was disclosed that Panama or China or both are building a bridge and a major highway through the huge rain forest in this Panama area. So do the Democrat ecological 'climate changers" know about this? Why are they silent because this is going to cause a lot of ecological damage?

Something else, in this same Carlson interview, it was disclosed that Panama or China or both are building a bridge and a major highway through the huge rain forest in this Panama area. So do the Democrat ecological 'climate changers" know about this? Why are they silent because this is going to cause a lot of ecological damage?
Something else, although I am a staunch conservative Repub, I do believe we should preserve our Wetlands, Wilderness areas and Rain Forests. I think our Fed, State and Local Governments should have a role in preserving these areas,

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Something else, although I am a staunch conservative Repub, I do believe we should preserve our Wetlands, Wilderness areas and Rain Forests. I think our Fed, State and Local Governments should have a role in preserving these areas,
Sure if you like breathing. 😁

Why go to war with the US when China can play the slow game and win. Send as many of their people over here that they can (Not only illegal immigration, but they have been sponsoring "baby" vacations, bringing over pregos so they can birth a nice Chinese US citizen, for decades now) and slowly kill us off with drugs, all the while buying up as much US land as they can.

SO GLAD that someone knows what the hell is going on. Most younger people do not know this. Carter 100% did this....he was just about as stupid as FJB. Carter 100% is responsible for giving up the Panama Canal.

Why go to war with the US when China can play the slow game and win. Send as many of their people over here that they can (Not only illegal immigration, but they have been sponsoring "baby" vacations, bringing over pregos so they can birth a nice Chinese US citizen, for decades now) and slowly kill us off with drugs, all the while buying up as much US land as they can.
This.

China knows they can’t win a war against us without nuclear annihilation.

This is a much better plan.

1) Pollute the next generation with TikTok (the algorithms in China show their kids people doing positive things for society, here we get brain rotting crap)
2) Give Mexico all the base materials needed to make tons of Fentanyl
3) Infiltrate our universities
4) Make us reliant on their fake economy (just check to see where many of our life saving drugs are made…go shopping and try to buy nothing from China)
5) Get as many citizens here as possible so it’s an easier transition
6) infiltrate our gov’t (Fiensteins chauffeur and Fang Fang bang banging Swalwell)

This.

1) Pollute the next generation with TikTok (the algorithms in China show their kids people doing positive things for society, here we get brain rotting crap)
4) Make us reliant on their fake economy (just check to see where many of our life saving drugs are made…go shopping and try to buy nothing from China)
6) infiltrate our gov’t (Fiensteins chauffeur and Fang Fang bang banging Swalwell)
This is the main reason that kids now hate America, Israel, etc. ANY parent that allows their kid to have TicTok is doing America an injustice. Trump WILL ban it when he is elected...of course China Joe is owned by China..so he coddles them carefully

This.

As far as the rest of this..you could not be more spot on. they have been working on these things...some for 5 decades

Reactions: BCSpell
This.

The Chinese have the best deepfake and facial recognition software in the world and it's not close.

I have been emailing any military brass with a public address and my representatives and senators begging them to ban service members from TikTok and I'm losing.

All it takes is one pencil pusher with a Yankee White clearance to do a funny dance on Tiktok and the chicomms could start WW3 with us as the aggressor, or merely comb the our Intel at their leisure, or any permutation in between.

The Chinese have the best deepfake and facial recognition software in the world and it's not close.

I have been emailing any military brass with a public address and my representatives and senators begging them to ban service members from TikTok and I'm losing.

All it takes is one pencil pusher with a Yankee White clearance to do a funny dance on Tiktok and the chicomms could start WW3 with us as the aggressor, or merely comb the our Intel at their leisure, or any permutation in between.
They could easily create a lot of turmoil and chaos to our electrical grid system.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT