ADVERTISEMENT

Trump outsmarts the left once again

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

So what have the dems been pushing for months?

We gotta have MAIL IN VOTING cause it's NOT SAFE to vote!

Everyone knows mail-in voting is how the dems want to cheat to win the election. But they are spinning that HEALTH CONCERNS are what's causing them to push for it.

So Trump calls their bluff: Let's POSTPONE the election until it can be SAFE FOR EVERYONE to vote!

Dems shit themselves and say HELL NO!

Trump just proved the dems aren't pushing this due to safety concerns.

All too easy.

So what have the dems been pushing for months?

We gotta have MAIL IN VOTING cause it's NOT SAFE to vote!

Everyone knows mail-in voting is how the dems want to cheat to win the election. But they are spinning that HEALTH CONCERNS are what's causing them to push for it.

So Trump calls their bluff: Let's POSTPONE the election until it can be SAFE FOR EVERYONE to vote!

Dems shit themselves and say HELL NO!

Trump just proved the dems aren't pushing this due to safety concerns.

All too easy.

Odd that there's no proof of wide-spread mail in vote fraud. Also odd, in the Wisc. April elections, where GOP fought to have courts restrict mail in voting..... over 80% of the Republican House and Senators voted by..... yep.. MAIL IN. Typical: "Good enough for me , but not good enough for thee" Biden said months ago to look for Trump to start this. Easy to predict a scammer.

Odd that there's no proof of wide-spread mail in vote fraud. Also odd, in the Wisc. April elections, where GOP fought to have courts restrict mail in voting..... over 80% of the Republican House and Senators voted by..... yep.. MAIL IN. Typical: "Good enough for me , but not good enough for thee" Biden said months ago to look for Trump to start this. Easy to predict a scammer.

Odd that the left never wants to take every step possible to ensure we don't have voter fraud.

Because they know the cheating only goes one way on this issue.

Really? How come there are two districts in NY that STILL don't have a primary winner because of voting by mail?

This whole thing is pretty comical if you ask me.

I agree. If crowded riots in the streets and mass protests are healthy, then almost everyone should be able to vote at a polling place. Just extend the voting to 2-3 days instead of one to allow for no crowds at the polling places.

Absentee voting for off shore military etc, or for the elderly and/or infirmed can continue as usual.

Ten years minimum with no chance for parole for these two crimes would be great.
1. Political Corruption
2. Voter Fraud
Because those 2 things can hurt America and her sovereign citizens more than a foreign invasion.

Really? How come there are two districts in NY that STILL don't have a primary winner because of voting by mail?

The plan was created In April for the June primary. They were not given funds to address hiring , training additional workers. Add in a large turnout and they were crunched. This of course does not indicate voter fraud but poor handling of the volume of ballots.

No reason to. No reason for expansion of mail in ballots either. If we can social distance at Walmart, we can manage one day at the polls as well.

There were many instances of very long voter lines ( Louisville, Atlanta for ex), where people waited for hours. While I avoid WMart as much as possible there never has been or will be an occasion where I'm there more than 30 min.

The plan was created In April for the June primary. They were not given funds to address hiring , training additional workers. Add in a large turnout and they were crunched. This of course does not indicate voter fraud but poor handling of the volume of ballots.

But a Presidential election, being much smaller and easier to fund and manage by the 50 states, will be a breeze to run.... :confused::rolleyes::confused::rolleyes::confused:

EDIT

I doubt that they could get an election result that both sides agreed on before inauguration day... :cool:

There were many instances of very long voter lines ( Louisville, Atlanta for ex), where people waited for hours. While I avoid WMart as much as possible there never has been or will be an occasion where I'm there more than 30 min.

Take that up with the local officials. We can manage to social distance at polling stations. If your community cannot, then you have issues at the local level that need addressing.

I voted today in person for the primary. Wore my mask.

I voted for Dr. Manit "Manny" Sethi - endorsed by Ted Cruz and Rand Paul among various others of TNs conservative wing.

Trump is backing investment banker and former member of Romney and McCain campaigns Dan Hagerty

Reactions: nail1988
While I avoid WMart as much as possible there never has been or will be an occasion where I'm there more than 30 min.

BTW, I hate Walmart too. If I go, I'm in and out as fast as possible. That was true before the pandemic.

I do, however, shop at Publix. It takes me about an hour once per week for our family of 5. It's manageable with a bit of common sense.

How about we have people vote at Walmart. If its safe enough to shop there then it should be good for voting. Besides they only use 6-7 of their 40 lanes so the others could be purposed for voting lines

Only the dems would try to claim that shopping at Walmart during a supposed pandemic is safe.

Only the sheep would believe them.

Take that up with the local officials. We can manage to social distance at polling stations. If your community cannot, then you have issues at the local level that need addressing.

I'm not in any of those places. I'm retired and just go vote when I see very few cars in the City Hall bldg. just down the street.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I'm not so sure that there will be a very high voter turnout. Is either candidate inspiring people to vote for them?

Most of the energy around this election is about making sure "the other guy" doesn't win. I doubt seriously that this will carry over to actual high turnout.

Reactions: PacoGator19
I'm not so sure that there will be a very high voter turnout. Is either candidate inspiring people to vote for them?

Most of the energy around this election is about making sure "the other guy" doesn't win. I doubt seriously that this will carry over to actual high turnout.
Bingo!!! You just took the words out of my mouth. I think voter turnout is going to be very poor for this election

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Bingo!!! You just took the words out of my mouth. I think voter turnout is going to be very poor for this election

It wil be near 100% for Trump supporters. It will be much weaker among moderates on both sides.

Sheep will want to vote, but will be scared to leave the house for fear of catching a hoax. @sadgator showing up at his polling place in a hazmat suit will be epic.

Nothing wrong with going to a polling station that has been set up for COVID safety precautions. Same as going to grocery store. Those at high risk can do early voting or absentee. The Dems have a problem with this, why? They have to use wide scale fraud to defeat Trump. The libs on this board know it and look like idiots defending it. We need to vote the same way that has been set up for over two hundred years.

Nothing wrong with going to a polling station that has been set up for COVID safety precautions. Same as going to grocery store. Those at high risk can do early voting or absentee. The Dems have a problem with this, why? They have to use wide scale fraud to defeat Trump. The libs on this board know it and look like idiots defending it. We need to vote the same way that has been set up for over two hundred years.

Why would dems be so worried about a fair and honest election?

Why indeed....a question sheep never think to ask.

That’s an easy one, it’s called fraud.

He's angling at people dying or moving without being removed from the registry. It is, however, the counties responsibility to do just that.

Every voter in California will receive an absentee ballot. There are hundreds of unmanned ballot drop off points where anyone can drop off these absentee ballots. But we're supposed to believe that this isn't a problem.

Why? Because F you, that's why.

Gov. Moonbeam signed the "Mexican Voter Act" prior to the 2016 election. Anyone could obtain a driver licence then register to vote. Some estimates say 2 million illegals voted in Kalifornia in 2016.

Gov. Moonbeam signed the "Mexican Voter Act" prior to the 2016 election. Anyone could obtain a driver licence then register to vote. Some estimates say 2 million illegals voted in Kalifornia in 2016.

Mexifornia is now one party rule all by design.

I completely forgot about that blatantly corrupt action by moonbeam, and they want cheat by mail too. California just needs to leave the U.S.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT