ADVERTISEMENT

Texas AG and Trump Ties

RussellCasse

Gator Great
May 16, 2023
Folks. If you can’t see a combined effort from both dems and establishment Republicans to shut down America First, MAGA, and Trump I don’t know if you have logic to dress yourself in the mornings.

Paxton, was the AG that sued the Government for the 2020 election

Add this to all the America first candidates that got zero support from the RNC and Mitch. The stolen AZ election, and the weaponized Government indicting opponents, the stolen 2020 election, and the lack of interest from Rinos to secure elections and impeach and go after the biden criminal enterprise. They are all on the same team, save for a few America First patriots. If you aren’t awake, then nothing can be done to help you.

This case is a joke. I hope a lot of the Bush flunkies who vote to remove him are primaried whether they get him or not.
Been following it closely. Not sure if everyone understands the impact this would have. And not just for Texas.

It’s a massive domino for the lifeblood of the Right.

Reactions: Gator Fever
I believe I read that Paxson had just announced he was launching an investigation into Fauci, his gain of function research and the shots, right before the impeachment proceedings were announced.
He was instrumental in bringing election lawsuits in 2020 as well.

America first is under attack from every direction. Good news, Satan attacks most desperately right before breakthrough.

He was instrumental in bringing election lawsuits in 2020 as well.

America first is under attack from every direction. Good news, Satan attacks most desperately right before breakthrough.

The biggest joke is the Bush clan/ Reps in TX were behind this. Chip Roy's sorry GOPe butt was even rooting for it. A lot of people don't realize it but like GA the state of Texas has a lot of those crooked Reps that want Trump gone.

The biggest joke is the Bush clan/ Reps in TX were behind this. Chip Roy's sorry GOPe butt was even rooting for it. A lot of people don't realize it but like GA the state of Texas has a lot of those crooked Reps that want Trump gone.
Bush Mafia tried to take out pub Paxson in Texas just like McCain mafia tried to take out pub Kari Lake in AZ.

But @GatorTheo thinks it's insane to suggest that RINOs are a real thing.

Yep. And Chip Roy is asshat numero uno.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT