ADVERTISEMENT

RNC fundraising is a 'nightmare', numbers prove Trump's dominance

I mean, all things equal I would rather be accused of this, then thinking like Kasich.

So…..Thanks for the compliment.

Niceselfown dot gif
You sure wouldn't want to stray from the official Trump list of opinions. Thinking for yourself is no way to live.

He's got you believing that moderate republicans (his opponents for the nomination) are just as bad as democrats for America.
They are. They might be worse

Clinton said this is the “end of the era of big govt”. JFK talked about taxes being too high.

Today’s democrat wouldn’t be caught dead saying that. The entire political spectrum has moved left because of the uniparty…because money, power and influence has more value to almost all politicians than pushing for individual liberty, lower taxes and Constitutionalism. Who governs to make themselves less powerful or rich?

So yes, a Republican that governs like a liberal is so much worse because it speeds up the overall shift to the left because it normalizes liberal principles and big gov’t.

Unlike you, I don’t love or hate politicians. My focus is on results. Literally every part of my life is worse off under Biden than Trump. Regardless of how I feel about him personally, he’s already demonstrated adherence to governance that I agree with and I think works.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT