ADVERTISEMENT

RNC fundraising is a 'nightmare', numbers prove Trump's dominance

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
So first, some background. This was the scene in 2020:

Almost half a billion raised by Trump and the RNC in a year.

But that was then, this is now:

"The latest fundraising totals are in, and Democrats nearly doubled up Republicans in donations in October. The numbers are striking, with the RNC only pulling in $7.1 million to the DNC's $13.1 million. Those totals were posted despite President Joe Biden's approval being at record lows and numerous crises going on domestically and around the world. "

So what happened? Trump is still the most popular politician of all time...but the RNC can no longer ride his coattails to fundraising nirvana.

We are seeing a split on the right: It's either Republicans or America First.

And right now, the republicans are losing. Badly.

Good.

BTW I made a point to reference Red State and DeSantis supporter Bonchie. Who laments in the article that he just doesn't understand why the numbers are down LOL

The numbers are down because the RNC turns its back on America First candidates and refuses to fund them. Instead, they support establishment picks. People have caught on and can see their donations to the RNC would be wasted, so they are contributing to Trump and America First PACs instead.

The democrats have to be thrilled that Trump is fracturing their competition.

They can serve a lot of sheep food with that kind of cash!!
We know you don't need any extra calories, so this is not for you. 😂

cat-fat.gif

The trump supporters absolutely do not care about the USA, they care only for themselves. Sad

Hard to argue with him if you’re an pro America person and not a party or me person.

Did we ever get a satisfactory explanation for why Trump is so popular?

@GatorTheo and @goldmom told us Trump was an asshole and we had to move on. Get someone with his policies but not the asshole behavior.

That was supposed to be Ron DeSantis. But Trump is up 50% on him.

What happened?

What happened is what the 'moderates' think in 2023 politics is totally irrelevant.

@GatorTheo and @goldmom told us Trump was an asshole and we had to move on. Get someone with his policies but not the asshole behavior.

What happened?

What happened is what the 'moderates' think in 2023 politics is totally irrelevant.
Every time he holds an event - or even randomly shows up at an event - he's met with nearly unmatched enthusiasm. Bill Burr's wife is the only dissent I can recall.

But everyone hates him because he's orange and we should all "move on".

:rolleyes:

What happened?

I wonder if the scientologists worshiped L Ron Hubbard as passionately as you all worship Trump?

Every time he holds an event - or even randomly shows up at an event - he's met with nearly unmatched enthusiasm. Bill Burr's wife is the only dissent I can recall.

But everyone hates him because he's orange and we should all "move on".

:rolleyes:
Notice that what the RINOs say we should do is the exact same things the dems tell us we should do.

When you want the very same things that the dems do, that either means you are very confused, or you are a dem yourself.

Maybe both.

Reactions: fatman76
You wouldn’t have preferred Romney over Obama?

Nope. Because Romney would have governed like Obama, but most pubs fall asleep after their guy wins and pay zero attention to what he/she actually does. Romney would have nudged the party further left. Instead, Obama galvanized the right and gave us Trump. The best 4 years in all of our lifetimes.

At least this way the right paid attention.

Reactions: fatman76
Hell no.

When a RINO screws everything up people cast blame on the Republicans. At least when a dem is a disaster there’s a chance a real conservative will rise out of the opposition party.

Bingo. Great minds think alike. I posted my response, then read yours. Awesome stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT