ADVERTISEMENT

Trump outsmarts the left once again

Facts are not political, not left or right, when Brenner states that voter fraud only exists at extremely low levels..... that info is not political.

Correct, it's an opinion.

What did I say? Sheep think opinions they like are actually FACTS.

And facts they don't like, are lies.

Here's what I know; All honest people want ZERO voter fraud in their elections, and support efforts to ensure that the election is FREE OF VOTER FRAUD.

Cheaters don't. Simple as that.

~ Fixed that for ya... :cool:
==========

Judicial Watch Finds 2.5 Million ‘Extra’ Registrants on Voting Rolls – Warns Five States to Clean Up Voting Rolls or Face a Federal Lawsuit. One of the most important things we can do in this election year is continue to force states and counties across the nation to comply with the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 . And we are.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/tom-f...watch-uncovers-millions-on-dirty-voter-rolls/

Of note: No findings of voting fraud. Just registration issues. Also they note a 37% reduction in registration issues. Also of note Pennsylvania and Ohio were notable states mentioned with issues and they vote R.

Of note: No findings of voting fraud. Just registration issues. Also they note a 37% reduction in registration issues. Also of note Pennsylvania and Ohio were notable states mentioned with issues and they vote R.

A reduction in registration issues?

So oversight DOES work to eliminate an environment where voter fraud could thrive?

No wonder you are against it...

A reduction in registration issues?

So oversight DOES work to eliminate an environment where voter fraud could thrive?

No wonder you are against it...

All for oversight, never said I was against it. I am for legally registered Americans not being restricted from voting. Why are you for restricting Americans voting? You might be worried that the mid term elections were a preview of what's coming maybe.

All for oversight, never said I was against it. I am for legally registered Americans not being restricted from voting. Why are you for restricting Americans voting? You might be worried that the mid term elections were a preview of what's coming maybe.

So if he is against +100% of the voting public casting a vote, he's restricting votes? Is that how it works?

You do realize that over 100% voter turnout isn't possible, legally speaking, right? You do realize that 60% turnout would be extremely high, right?

So if he is against +100% of the voting public casting a vote, he's restricting votes? Is that how it works?

No, his claim was that > 100% registration was his evidence of voter fraud. I showed it might not be, and voter fraud is an extremely small %.

You do realize that over 100% voter turnout isn't possible, legally speaking, right? You do realize that 60% turnout would be extremely high, right?

Absolutely, more than 100% turnout should certainly "raise some eyebrows" and prompt investigation.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

You don't even know what happened in the midterms.

Trump focused on the Senate to expand the Rs majority to fend off all impeachment attempts.

It worked perfectly. Anything the House does, can and will be blocked by the Senate.

#StableGenius I do think the midterms were a preview of what's coming :cool:

You don't even know what happened in the midterms.
It seems you were unaware that the discussion was on voter registrations and voter turnout.
So it is a typical false assumption on your part yet again .

Trump focused on the Senate to expand the Rs majority to fend off all impeachment attempts.
Also typical Ghost not knowing; the Senate has no ability to stop Trump's impeachment... Trump was impeached.

It worked perfectly. Anything the House does, can and will be blocked by the Senate.

#StableGenius I do think the midterms were a preview of what's coming :cool:

My comment on the mid term election of 2018 that actually was relevant to the discussion was referring to the highest voter turnout in 100 years. But thanks for playing.

My comment on the mid term election of 2018 that actually was relevant to the discussion was referring to the highest voter turnout in 100 years. But thanks for playing.

You still don't know what happened in the midterms.

The House can impeach Trump all they want. And they did, and likely will again.

Will make the sheep hot and horny every time, but won't matter more than a fart in the wind once it reaches the Senate.

#StableGenius. I remember how horny @sadgator was about the dems taking the House. And they haven't been able to do shit with it.

Trump wins again.

Reactions: gatordad3
The voters, after seeing how badly the corrupt Dim-Moe-Rats have screwed the pooch in the last 2 years, will send the Rats running and put the Pubs back in charge of the House.
Then we can see how things go without a RINO as the Speaker of the House... :cool:

The voters, after seeing how badly the corrupt Dim-Moe-Rats have screwed the pooch in the last 2 years, will send the Rats running and put the Pubs back in charge of the House.
Then we can see how things go without a RINO as the Speaker of the House... :cool:

The opposite of that happened in the 2018 midterms, but Ghost thinks that Trump planned and wanted the Pubs to lose all those House seats. LOL

The opposite of that happened in the 2018 midterms, but Ghost thinks that Trump planned and wanted the Pubs to lose all those House seats. LOL

When did I say he wanted to lose the seats?

You can actually search back and see that I started threads right before the midterms about how Trump in the couple of weeks before the midterms did all his rally appearances for Senate candidates. And leading up to that, the only time he did a rally that would benefit a House Rep was when he could also campaign for the Republican Governor candidate at the same stop.

Trump put all his chips in on the Senate cause he knew the Senate would have the final say.

And they did, and they said Trump was innocent. Burns that ass, doesn't it? LOL

ADVERTISEMENT