ADVERTISEMENT

Trump outsmarts the left once again

I want to see if Ghost can research deeper than FB, Twitter. We're watching Ghost.

You have no idea where my information came from. I can tell you have no idea what I am talking about, by the ignorant questions you are asking.

Again, why are dems so opposed to stopping voter fraud? Only cheaters are against enforcing the rules.

Reactions: gatordad3
You have no idea where my information came from. I can tell you have no idea what I am talking about, by the ignorant questions you are asking.

Again, why are dems so opposed to stopping voter fraud? Only cheaters are against enforcing the rules.

Don't you need to establish significant voter fraud first? Trump's committee did not find it , experts have not found it. Perhaps they need Ghost to show them all this voter fraud? Did you do your research to find why >100% voter reg. can be not fraudulent?

Nope. You never need to establish cheating first before you care about eliminating it.

Feel free to care about eliminating something not proven to exist. In a pandemic, however, to switch from caring about it to taking action to restrict public voting , when there is no proof, is not acceptable.

So what have the dems been pushing for months?

We gotta have MAIL IN VOTING cause it's NOT SAFE to vote!

Everyone knows mail-in voting is how the dems want to cheat to win the election. But they are spinning that HEALTH CONCERNS are what's causing them to push for it.

So Trump calls their bluff: Let's POSTPONE the election until it can be SAFE FOR EVERYONE to vote!

Dems shit themselves and say HELL NO!

Trump just proved the dems aren't pushing this due to safety concerns.

All too easy.
So easy to fool it's like taking candy from a baby.

Are you saying voter fraud did exit?:rolleyes:

Nole-licker, voter fraud was invented immediately after voting was started, and has existed virtually everywhere that votes happens. Here are just a few times that come to mind for me.

Chicago during the Kennedy election comes to mind. :oops:
S.FL during the Clinton election, and many other times. (hung chads) :rolleyes:
Every election in Californication for at least the last 30 years. o_O

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon

Let's fact-check The Brennan Center:

"This liberal financing has turned the Center into a cog in the liberal legal movement. The Center pursues a left-wing issue agenda, supporting liberal activist policies on ethnic preferences, restrictions on political campaign speech, and protections for foreign terrorism suspects."

https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/william-j-brennan-center-for-justice/

"These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes."

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/brennan-center-for-justice/

Let's fact-check The Brennan Center:

"This liberal financing has turned the Center into a cog in the liberal legal movement. The Center pursues a left-wing issue agenda, supporting liberal activist policies on ethnic preferences, restrictions on political campaign speech, and protections for foreign terrorism suspects."

https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/william-j-brennan-center-for-justice/

"These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes."

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/brennan-center-for-justice/

Great . I love fact checking. Note there is nothing there about not getting these facts correct. Which is the only critical thing. Your fact check site rates the Brennen Center HIGH for factual reporting. Looks like when it says "voter fraud is very rare" ... They were correct!! Ghost's Site Hoodwinks Him.

Great . I love fact checking. Note there is nothing there about not getting these facts correct. Which is the only critical thing. Your fact check site rates the Brennen Center HIGH for factual reporting. Looks like when it says "voter fraud is very rare" ... They were correct!! Ghost's Site Hoodwinks Him.

What makes you think that one fact was the correct one?

Again, why is vetting for cheating so upsetting to you? If you don't cheat, there's no reason to fear oversight.

Nole-licker, voter fraud was invented immediately after voting was started, and has existed virtually everywhere that votes happens. Here are just a few times that come to mind for me.

Chicago during the Kennedy election comes to mind. :oops:
S.FL during the Clinton election, and many other times. (hung chads) :rolleyes:
Every election in Californication for at least the last 30 years. o_O
Anybody remember what happened in Michigan when Jill Stein wanted a recount? https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...covers-massive-voter-fraud-detroit-precincts/

What makes you think that one fact was the correct one?

Again, why is vetting for cheating so upsetting to you? If you don't cheat, there's no reason to fear oversight.

Feel free to stop cheating.

You stated there was all this cheating. My link proves otherwise. Now you want to move the goalposts to vetting for cheating. That is certainly acceptable, but vetting is a far cry from taking steps now to restricting voting opportunities with no proff of wide spread fraud.

You stated there was all this cheating. My link proves otherwise. Now you want to move the goalposts to vetting for cheating. That is certainly acceptable, but vetting is a far cry from taking steps now to restricting voting opportunities with no proff of wide spread fraud.

Sending mail in ballots to over 100% of your voting aged population is just plain irresponsible and stupid.

It isn't asking too much to prove who you are when you vote. People are asked to prove their identity for all sorts of reasons. All you have to do is present identification. GMAB nolec, there is but one reason to appose such a measure.

Reactions: gatordad3
LOL Your link is from a known liberal propaganda outfit and told you the lie you wanted to hear.

Cheaters always want less oversight into cheating.

Ghost shows a link that says Brennen.org is factual and leans slightly left. Oh no, the facts are not supporting Ghost so now his fact checker must be wrong also. You have zero evidence.

Sending mail in ballots to over 100% of your voting aged population is just plain irresponsible and stupid.

Five states have done this for years with no problem

It isn't asking too much to prove who you are when you vote. People are asked to prove their identity for all sorts of reasons. All you have to do is present identification. GMAB nolec, there is but one reason to appose such a measure.

Verify as almost every state has for years for absentee ballots. I just secured my FIL's ballot in Fl. to be sent . He's 90 and can't drive, and will vote for Trump.

Much closer to center than say Brietbart, OAN, or Fox if you go by Ghost's media fact checker.

And yet, no libtard posting here has ever taken up my challenge to show even a single instance where OANN has broadcast intentional 'Fake News,' or even accidentally put out incorrect information.
==========

Nole-licker, I'm comfortable with YOU believing your sources, while I'll just stick with reality. o_O

No voter fraud ever happens.
No cures for the Co-V.
Biden would be a better President than Trump.
There are no such things as UFO/UAP's or space aliens riding in them
While Santa and the Easter Bunny are real....:rolleyes:

And yet, no libtard posting here has ever taken up my challenge to show even a single instance where OANN has broadcast intentional 'Fake News,' or even accidentally put out incorrect information.
==========

Nole-licker, I'm comfortable with YOU believing your sources, while I'll just stick with reality. o_O

No cures for the Co-V.

Instaloon, you left reality in the dust many years ago. BTW I said you could use Ghost's fact checker.... but you've never shown a tendency to embrace facts.

BS and nole-licker
==========

No cures for the Co-V.

, Yap-Yap-Yap ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Ghost shows a link that says Brennen.org is factual and leans slightly left. Oh no, the facts are not supporting Ghost so now his fact checker must be wrong also. You have zero evidence.

CNN posts a LOT of stuff that's factual. They also post a lot of lies, and link facts to lies that have nothing to do with them.

Sheep think that means there's a connection. CNN knows their audience isn't very smart. So does The Brennan Center.

How many times have there been recounts (DeSantis-Gilliam race immediately comes to mind) where during the recount there were 'suddenly' found boxes of ballots for the dem candidate?

Cheaters don't want oversight. This isn't that hard.

CNN posts a LOT of stuff that's factual. They also post a lot of lies, and link facts to lies that have nothing to do with them.

Sheep think that means there's a connection. CNN knows their audience isn't very smart. So does The Brennan Center.

Poor Ghost can't prove his facts so now claiming nobody's facts are correct. Ghost dancin' and spinnin' again.

'Can't claim my facts'?

I stated an opinion. Cheaters don't want oversight into cheating. Just common sense.

Ghosts states (post #1)
"Everyone knows mail-in voting is how the dems want to cheat to win the election. But they are spinning that HEALTH CONCERNS are what's causing them to push for it."

When asked for facts to back that statement, and presented facts that prove it's not correct. Ghost tries to discredit the actual facts with a fact check site that says they're factual. AND now says " I STATED AN OPINION" and switches to oversight instead of mail in voting..... uh goalposts.
GHOST spinnin' and dancin"

He's angling at people dying or moving without being removed from the registry. It is, however, the counties responsibility to do just that.

Every voter in California will receive an absentee ballot. There are hundreds of unmanned ballot drop off points where anyone can drop off these absentee ballots. But we're supposed to believe that this isn't a problem.

Why? Because F you, that's why.

Re- registry: Awesome Bama.... there's also a time frame involved that is pertinent. Also that certainly does not completely exclude that errors/fraud can happen Hasn't been shown to be a significant problem.

Still haven't researched this I see, have you?

I have. I know why it occurs.

What I haven't done, is check with liberal sources like The Brennan Center to give me their talking points on why the left isn't cheating. I'm not interested in hearing apologies for the left, I'm interested in stopping voter fraud.

I have. I know why it occurs.

What I haven't done, is check with liberal sources like The Brennan Center to give me their talking points on why the left isn't cheating. I'm not interested in hearing apologies for the left, I'm interested in stopping voter fraud.

Facts are not political, not left or right, when Brenner states that voter fraud only exists at extremely low levels..... that info is not political. In the 2018 elections over 25% of the Americans that voted did so by mail.

Re- registry: Awesome Bama.... there's also a time frame involved that is pertinent. Also that certainly does not completely exclude that errors/fraud can happen Hasn't been shown to be a significant problem.

Has this election snuck up on us? Did we not realize that it was coming? No one put it on the schedule?

It is the counties responsibility to keep its registry current. Not doing so and then claiming a time crunch is beyond ridiculous. It's not an excuse, it's a failure to manage and govern.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Has this election snuck up on us? Did we not realize that it was coming? No one put it on the schedule?

It is the counties responsibility to keep its registry current. Not doing so and then claiming a time crunch is beyond ridiculous. It's not an excuse, it's a failure to manage and govern.

Sorry I wasn't clear. I was referring to the registry. They have some time frame rules that keep them a bit behind. Sorry for the confusion.

Sorry I wasn't clear. I was referring to the registry. They have some time frame rules that keep them a bit behind. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm assuming that those rules would restrict people going on AND off the registry. That should make it roughly net zero...but it isn't.

It's a failure Nolec. The debate here is if that failure was purposeful or simply negligence.

Reactions: instaGATOR
I'm assuming that those rules would restrict people going on AND off the registry. That should make it roughly net zero...but it isn't.

It's a failure Nolec. The debate here is if that failure was purposeful CRIMINAL planning, or simply CRIMINAL negligence under Federal Law.
~ Fixed that for ya... :cool:
==========

Judicial Watch Finds 2.5 Million ‘Extra’ Registrants on Voting Rolls – Warns Five States to Clean Up Voting Rolls or Face a Federal Lawsuit. One of the most important things we can do in this election year is continue to force states and counties across the nation to comply with the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 . And we are.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/tom-f...watch-uncovers-millions-on-dirty-voter-rolls/

Reactions: BamaFan1137
instaGATOR, After Gov. Moonbean signed the "Mexican Voter Act", did any illegals vote in Kalifornia in 2016? Of course they did.

Al Franken lost in Minnesota, was it by 712 votes. The super liberal Minnesota Supreme Court told the Dimms to count till they got the number they needed. Voter fraud? The Pubs asked the U. S. Supreme Court to step in. The Big Court refused. Too much criticism after fixing Gorleone trying to steal Florida?

Al Gorleone and Joey Lieberman even called in Bugsy Daily outa Chicago to help them in Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT