ADVERTISEMENT

Putin invades two area's in Ukraine

Of course. This is one of those leftard moments, "oh look! A squirrel!" To avert attention from FJB Brandon's failed legacy. FJB!
christmas-vacation-movie.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
The economy will continue to be historically bad, but now it has a scapegoat.

This won't end for a while. Too much money to be made. Sheep never think to question.
Covid 2.0 Next thing we'll learn tonight is that midterms will be cancelled due to the Emergency War Powers Act. That, or USPS will just put drop boxes in front of all of our bunkers.

She is really putting him on the spot there but there can't be a no fly zone without triggering a nuclear WW3 most likely

Yes.

The brutal reality is that despite Ukraine’s impressive resistance so far, Russia is probably going to occupy the country for the foreseeable future, and it’s going to be ugly.

Whoever writes Biden’s SOTU address needs to temper Western expectations before the images of carnage and destruction really get going. Again, I’d love to be wrong, but I’m afraid this is going to get ugly.

Reactions: Gator Fever

Wouldn't want to be there now. MLRS is what I did in the Army and unless you are inside a tank you are done for usually. All lighter vehicles and lessor armored vehicles like an MLRS are taken out with that usually.

Putin has already lost.

Yes he will take temporary control of Ukraine because he has so many more tanks, but the real problem is what he can do after that. They couldn't hold Afghanistan and the same thing will happen here. A free people will not go back to living under his thumb. This will become an expensive continuing disaster for him. The Ukrainian people are seen as hero's to much of the rest of the world.

Meanwhile he has significantly strengthened the resolve of NATO and the whole of Europe.....and most of the rest of the world against him.

He has allowed his economy to crash and with all the sanctions from almost every angle it won't be recovering anytime soon.

Even before this crisis.....Putin has 145 million people, massive natural resources and yet his economy is roughly the size of Texas. He is an absolute failure as a leader. The ONLY thing he has been good at is retaining power within Russia (for now).......although his place in the world has continued to diminish in recent years.....which is one of the reasons he was desperate enough to attack Ukraine.

Putin has already lost.

Yes he will take temporary control of Ukraine because he has so many more tanks, but the real problem is what he can do after that. They couldn't hold Afghanistan and the same thing will happen here. A free people will not go back to living under his thumb. This will become an expensive continuing disaster for him. The Ukrainian people are seen as hero's to much of the rest of the world.

Meanwhile he has significantly strengthened the resolve of NATO and the whole of Europe.....and most of the rest of the world against him.

He has allowed his economy to crash and with all the sanctions from almost every angle it won't be recovering anytime soon.

Even before this crisis.....Putin has 145 million people, massive natural resources and yet his economy is roughly the size of Texas. He is an absolute failure as a leader. The ONLY thing he has been good at is retaining power within Russia (for now).......although his place in the world has continued to diminish in recent years.....which is one of the reasons he was desperate enough to attack Ukraine.

I doubt it myself as I think he has no intention of occupying really long term the more western parts of Ukraine imo except to meet his demands (could be wrong on that however).

Western media is really downplaying what Russia has done to the Ukraine military already while giving the people all these fantasy made up stories of Russia taking huge losses. A lot of the real info is out there but hard for most people to find. Also Russia has really turned up the heat today it appears to try and finish off everything but Ukraine's ability to hit them with hand held weapons mostly.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Putin has already lost.

This is how I see it going down. I do not see how Russia comes out of this. Or better yet..how Putin does. They will PROBABLY be occupying force for a while...but this insurgency is going to be BRUTAL. the Russian soldiers do NOT want to be there. The WORLD does not want them there.

Putin has unifie NATO better than ever. WHY? Because NATO does NOT trust the United States anymore. After the cowardly withdrawal form Afghanistan, these NATO Countries feel like they are all out there on their own..and they would be correct. I have never seen such an important world event go down with America in the rear view mirror.

Reactions: BCSpell
This is how I see it going down. I do not see how Russia comes out of this. Or better yet..how Putin does. They will PROBABLY be occupying force for a while...but this insurgency is going to be BRUTAL. the Russian soldiers do NOT want to be there. The WORLD does not want them there.

Putin has unifie NATO better than ever. WHY? Because NATO does NOT trust the United States anymore. After the cowardly withdrawal form Afghanistan, these NATO Countries feel like they are all out there on their own..and they would be correct. I have never seen such an important world event go down with America in the rear view mirror.
I was watching Olaf Scholz the other night and he sounded like a hawk or someone already at war. Germany has been a bunch of doves since WW2. Putin has Sweden and Switzerland taking action against him.

What would be even worse for Putin is if this action helps unite America again.

Not likely, but one can always hope.

Some of you guys will only see one side no matter what.

Biden has made plenty of mistakes (Afghan disaster for one), but he has mostly made the correct moves in this current crisis, IMO.
You do realize that Biden's energy decisions have helped the cost of oil to skyrocket, which has given Putin the $$ hed needed to invade.

You do realize that Biden's energy decisions have helped the cost of oil to skyrocket, which has given Putin the $$ hed needed to invade
LOL, are you Putin's accountant?

This is a nothing sandwich. Putin was coming for Ukraine no matter what the price of energy was.

I doubt it myself as I think he has no intention of occupying really long term the more western parts of Ukraine imo except to meet his demands (could be wrong on that however).

Western media is really downplaying what Russia has done to the Ukraine military already while giving the people all these fantasy made up stories of Russia taking huge losses. A lot of the real info is out there but hard for most people to find. Also Russia has really turned up the heat today it appears to try and finish off everything but Ukraine's ability to hit them with hand held weapons mostly.
I think both of these things are happening. I have little doubt Russia got WAY, WAY more than they bargained for. I also have no doubt that they are going to take the gloves off, which it appears they
LOL, are you Putin's accountant?

This is a nothing sandwich. Putin was coming for Ukraine no matter what the price of energy was.
Why did he wait until Trump was out of office? NO WAY he would have invaded if Trump was in office. I have proof...he had FOUR YEARS, and did not. Brandon cowed out of Afghanistan IS WHY Putin invaded, and NATO has come together. Our allies do not trust the USA with Brandon in charge.

I have my doubts on this entire situation as there is a lot more behind the scenes that is not public or being talked about.

1. 2017 Victoria Nullend call
2. Russian invades Ukraine, the west stands by idle
3. China aggressively moves closer to Taiwan
4. Brandon tells China what’s happening in talks with NATO. China tells Russia, China shows their cards and Brandon makes yet another stupid mistake by even talking to China. The man has proved once again why he is on the wrong side of history.
5. Germany steps up and helps Ukraine
6. The Viking countries join in on Russia

China is bating the US into WW3, North Korea will join in immediately and we’re off running into another war. With that said, BSC, aka merkin man, still hasn’t refuted lubing up before insertion and still needs to deal with his small penis envy.

I have my doubts on this entire situation as there is a lot more behind the scenes that is not public or being talked about.

1. 2017 Victoria Nullend call
2. Russian invades Ukraine, the west stands by idle
3. China aggressively moves closer to Taiwan
4. Brandon tells China what’s happening in talks with NATO. China tells Russia, China shows their cards and Brandon makes yet another stupid mistake by even talking to China. The man has proved once again why he is on the wrong side of history.
5. Germany steps up and helps Ukraine

China is bating the US into WW3, North Korea will join in immediately and we’re off running into another war. With that said, BSC, aka merkin man, still hasn’t refuted lubing up before insertion and still needs to deal with his small penis envy.

Well for about 2 years now China and Russia have been getting together on how to deal with sanctions if it came to that so they couldn't be hurt as much by the western countries sanctioning them. China just wants us weakened at all costs. China might wait a while longer but I bet we are so screwed up with these idiot woke leftist appointees of Biden that they could take Taiwan right now if they were willing to take a bunch of casualties making a landing there. We might act but not sure we would be willing to really try and stop it with the full force of our Navy and planes in that area.

The Rus must have been the low IQ vikings. The smart ones moved to England, France Ireland and Italy. Or they stayed home. The Rus moved, well, to Russia and have been an economic backwater from time immemorial.

Scandinavian women on average are attractive and Russian women not as much.

Putin is a chinless b@stard. I am thinking Alfred A Newman's g-g-g-g-g-g-g-grandfather was the first viking Rus to enter the country.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
Well for about 2 years now China and Russia have been getting together on how to deal with sanctions if it came to that so they couldn't be hurt as much by the western countries sanctioning them. China just wants us weakened at all costs. China might wait a while longer but I bet we are so screwed up with these idiot woke leftist appointees of Biden that they could take Taiwan right now if they were willing to take a bunch of casualties making a landing there. We might act but not sure we would be willing to really try and stop it with the full force of our Navy and planes in that area.
This is why you pre-postion the carriers. It leaves no mistake that China has to go through us first and that once American blood is spilled it is war and they can be reminded about how well that went for Japan.

This is why you pre-postion the carriers. It leaves no mistake that China has to go through us first and that once American blood is spilled it is war and they can be reminded about how well that went for Japan.

Not really sure what would happen if China tried that today. Would we actually open fire first on them for Taiwan? Hard to say but Taiwan is a hell of a lot more important to keep out of Chinese control than this Ukraine situation is with Russia.

Everything I posted is 100% accurate.
1. Obama was President when Putin invaded and took control of the Crimea area of Ukraine. Obama sent blankets and socks to help the Ulrainian military.
2. Trump had massive sanctions in place against Russia. Putin did not invade and take over anybody.
3. Biden is President now and we see what Putin has already done in Ulraine, and he most likely isn't finished.

China will invade Taiwan soon. Book it.
You guys haven't thought this through, thus your coming to the wrong conclusions.

You really think Putin wouldn't invade Ukraine while Trump was president because he was afraid of Trump???? What exactly could Trump do right now that Biden isn't doing? Trump was more against having troops in a foreign country than the democrats have been. No way any American president was gong to plunge us into WW3.

The reality is, Putin wasn't afraid of Trump, he loved Trump. Trump was doing exactly what Russia wants.....divide and destabilize America. It has been their goal for a very long time and Trump was the perfect instrument. No way would Putin do anything to cause Trump trouble while he was president - he wanted him re-elected. Putin's only chance to make much further headway in the world was a guy like Trump causing American division and weakness from the inside.

And don't pretend Trumps comments about Putin are meaningless. No American president, or really no decent American citizen, would complement Putin when he invaded another country. That should be obvious. Especially since the comments where stupid.....there was nothing savvy or brilliant about Putin's moves....they were right out of the authoritarian playbook that has been used many times before. Trump said those things for one reason.....so Putin could hear them. Because he wants to maintain his relationship if he gets back in office.

Stop lapping up the MAGA talking points and think about this for yourself.

You guys haven't thought this through, thus your coming to the wrong conclusions.

You really think Putin wouldn't invade Ukraine while Trump was president because he was afraid of Trump???? What exactly could Trump do right now that Biden isn't doing? Trump was more against having troops in a foreign country than the democrats have been. No way any American president was gong to plunge us into WW3.

The reality is, Putin wasn't afraid of Trump, he loved Trump. Trump was doing exactly what Russia wants.....divide and destabilize America. It has been their goal for a very long time and Trump was the perfect instrument. No way would Putin do anything to cause Trump trouble while he was president - he wanted him re-elected. Putin's only chance to make much further headway in the world was a guy like Trump causing American division and weakness from the inside.

And don't pretend Trumps comments about Putin are meaningless. No American president, or really no decent American citizen, would complement Putin when he invaded another country. That should be obvious. Especially since the comments where stupid.....there was nothing savvy or brilliant about Putin's moves....they were right out of the authoritarian playbook that has been used many times before. Trump said those things for one reason.....so Putin could hear them. Because he wants to maintain his relationship if he gets back in office.

Oh I don’t know, maybe move war ships into firing positions? Supply any type of weaponry? Maybe not tell China what time his bowel movements are? Actually being tough on Putin, something he bragged about during his McDonalds drive through support groups he amassed? At least present some type of military presence. Instead, he talks a big game and lays on his back waiting for BSC insertion.

Your boy’s entire career has been on the wrong side of history but you literally doubt anyone who has a pulse and a brain?

Reactions: gatordad3
Bill Clinton along with Russian help talked Ukraine into giving up any nuclear deterent.

Under Obama Ukraine was invaded.

Under Biden a full scale invasion of Ukraine is undertaken.

Oh I don’t know, maybe move war ships into firing positions? Supply any type of weaponry? Maybe not tell China what time his bowel movements are? Actually being tough on Putin, something he bragged about during his McDonalds drive through support groups he amassed? At least present some type of military presence. Instead, he talks a big game and lays on his back waiting for BSC insertion.

Your boy’s entire career has been on the wrong side of history but you literally doubt anyone who has a pulse and a brain?
Lol, you are aware that Turkey will not allow any warships into the black sea.... aren't you? Look at a map. He is not my boy at all, but I do have the ability to think on my own.

You do realize that Trump sent actual weapons like Javelin missles (Which are sometimes known as Tank Killers) to Ukraine. They are using those to try and defend, and are begging for more.

Lol, you are aware that Turkey will not allow any warships into the black sea.... aren't you? Look at a map. He is not my boy at all, but I do have the ability to think on my own.
When has that ever stopped the US in the past and yes, he is your boy. You blindly defend him.

Not really sure what would happen if China tried that today. Would we actually open fire first on them for Taiwan? Hard to say but Taiwan is a hell of a lot more important to keep out of Chinese control than this Ukraine situation is with Russia.
Not with Nevil Chamberlain jr in our white house...he would tuck and run like libs always have

I 100% know this to be true. you want proof? Trump is the ONLY president in the past FOUR administrations that Russia did not invade somewhere while in office. Brandon there ONE year, blows afghanistan worse than any exit from a Country in US history, and POOF...invasion. Hussein drew that imaginary line in the sand....and Putin kicked the sand right back in his face. GWB did noting when he invaded Georgia. So my question is...why did he NOT invade when Trump was in office? ( I already know)

Last edited:
Trump was really an unknown. Putin and Xi had no idea what he might or might not do. Unlike Biden who shouts predictability and weakness.
I think these leaders make behind the scenes deals to enrich each other...and Trump did not play that game. I also believe what you typed...Trump made them believe he WOULD act. Look what N Korea did while he was in office. Trump got more servicemen remains back than every president combined since 1954

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT