ADVERTISEMENT

Putin invades two area's in Ukraine

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl
Germany does their part to help stop Nordstrom II, and the US sanctions the two places in Ukraine that are not even in Russian hands yet. Ya think there was an agreement made between Putin and Brandon before this happened? I do. Remember the comment from the senile one that a "small" incursion would be OK? He is an UNAMERICAN crooked POS. And just like my WHOLE life, the left consorts and comforts our worst enemies, while accuses their foes of doing it

Oh, and if Trump were President...this invasion would NOT be happening.

This is about the energy resources of Ukraine of the fields it controls in the Black Sea.
Putin's bosses, the Russian oligarchs, want it.
The left is walking a tight rope. On one side Brandon has to appease the loony green nuts but also has to watch out for the oligarchs in this country who want a piece of that Ukrainian energy action.
What I can't figure out is why he gave the go ahead to Nordstream II? Once Europe is dependent on Russian energy, leverage is gone and Putin can do whatever he wants.
Once again proves that liberalism is a mental disorder...devoid of any rational thought.

I have advocated boots on the ground for months. But that was to prevent war not start it.

When did I become a democrat warmonger? Heck I think most dems and the populist agree to not do anything but jabber and sanction. That doesn't work on dictators/thugs.

Exactly. So will the dim ocrats now admit what party is colluding with the Russians?
Nope. Just like all the good guys in America are behind bars and the criminals are running free and will continue to do so until..... I don't know how it will end.

Reactions: nail1988
I have advocated boots on the ground for months. But that was to prevent war not start it.

When did I become a democrat warmonger? Heck I think most dems and the populist agree to not do anything but jabber and sanction. That doesn't work on dictators/thugs.
It is a preventative measure.
If the 82nd is vacationing just inside the Ukrainian border Putin is less likely to roll his tanks over our tents and campfires.
Once again we are abandoning a country we made promises to. Give up your nukes and we'll protect you...and then we don't. I'm not advocating that we be world's big brother but don't make promises you can't keep. If they had nukes Putin wouldn't be annexing parts of a sovereign country.

Germany does their part to help stop Nordstrom II, and the US sanctions the two places in Ukraine that are not even in Russian hands yet. Ya think there was an agreement made between Putin and Brandon before this happened? I do. Remember the comment from the senile one that a "small" incursion would be OK? He is an UNAMERICAN crooked POS. And just like my WHOLE life, the left consorts and comforts our worst enemies, while accuses their foes of doing it

Oh, and if Trump were President...this invasion would NOT be happening.

the vegetable is weak and Putin knows it by his actions

surrendered in Afghanistan
gave the gas pipeline to Germany back to Putin
he‘s negotiating with the islamo Nazis

Why else send the whore in, if you really cared what happened?

giphy.gif

1. America has lost nothing in the Ukraine except for one of Brandon's cash-cows, which him and his back door deal hunter have already scam-ed out of most of their treasury.

2. Eastern Europe is Western Europe's problem, not America's problem. If something needs to be done, then it's their job to get it done, not ours.

3. The clear intention of the Founders was stated numerous times:
When it comes to foreign policy, it is essential to avoid foreign entanglements!
That is quite the opposite of what we have now as the official policy of both political parties, to intervene relentlessly in the affairs of countless nations.

4. While totally ignoring U.S. Immigration Laws, and not controlling our own Southern Border to stop the criminal invading army of illegal aliens.....

While I'm not a total isolationist, we have traveled very far from avoiding foreign entanglements.... 😡

• Angry
1. America has lost nothing in the Ukraine except for one of Brandon's cash-cows, which him and his back door deal hunter have already scam-ed out of most of their treasury.

2. Eastern Europe is Western Europe's problem, not America's problem. If something needs to be done, then it's their job to get it done, not ours.

3. The clear intention of the Founders was stated numerous times:
When it comes to foreign policy, it is essential to avoid foreign entanglements!
That is quite the opposite of what we have now as the official policy of both political parties, to intervene relentlessly in the affairs of countless nations.

4. While totally ignoring U.S. Immigration Laws, and not controlling our own Southern Border to stop the criminal invading army of illegal aliens.....

While I'm not a total isolationist, we have traveled very far from avoiding foreign entanglements.... 😡
This could have been avoided without conflict. Trump proved this whale he was in office. Taiwan is next.

This could have been avoided without conflict. Trump proved this whale he was in office. Taiwan is next.

While I can feel sorry for both Hong Kong and Taiwan, neither of them are America's problem either.

All of the Asian and Indonesian countries, along with places like the Philippines, need to form their own NATO type of organization to fend off China's aggressive imperialism.

The whole world's people will have to choose between true FREEDOM, and tyrannical slavery. The New World Order has not disappeared, they just went underground until they believed that they had found a way (CoV) get it done.

Any not willing to fight to the death for their own freedom don't deserve it, and likely won't have for long.

While I can feel sorry for both Hong Kong and Taiwan, neither of them are America's problem either.

All of the Asian and Indonesian countries, along with places like the Philippines, need to form their own NATO type of organization to fend off China's aggressive imperialism.

The whole world's people will have to choose between true FREEDOM, and tyrannical slavery. The New World Order has not disappeared, they just went underground until they believed that they had found a way (CoV) get it done.

Any not willing to fight to the death for their own freedom don't deserve it, and likely won't have for long.
I have said SEATO needed to to be reborn since the late 1990s. Exclude Pakistan and bring in India. Once shored up militarily then admit Taiwan as a member. Imagine if this was done 24-25 years ago when China was incapable of sailing a Junk across the Straight.

Imagine if Ukraine had been admitted to NATO over a decade ago.

I said when Clinton gave China MFN status that it was a mistake. It should have been required of China to change it political structure before rewarding it with trade.

I have said SEATO needed to to be reborn since the late 1990s. Exclude Pakistan and bring in India. Once shored up militarily then admit Taiwan as a member. Imagine if this was done 24-25 years ago when China was incapable of sailing a Junk across the Straight.

Imagine if Ukraine had been admitted to NATO over a decade ago.

I said when Clinton gave China MFN status that it was a mistake. It should have been required of China to change it political structure before rewarding it with trade.

The Hillbillerie's, O'Bomba's, and the Brandon's, along with many of the other corrupt to the core Rats & RINO's have been selling out America for decades.

The only cure for them is a traitor's wall, but does anyone still have the stones necessary to take them there?

Freedom isn't Free, and it never has been.....

Let's see.:
Obama - Putin invades and takes control over the Crimean Peninsula.
Trump - major sanctions against Russia
Biden - Putin invades and takes over parts of Ukraine.

Seems to be a pattern forming.
So damn inaccurate. Some of you are hilarious

So damn inaccurate. Some of you are hilarious
Everything I posted is 100% accurate.
1. Obama was President when Putin invaded and took control of the Crimea area of Ukraine. Obama sent blankets and socks to help the Ulrainian military.
2. Trump had massive sanctions in place against Russia. Putin did not invade and take over anybody.
3. Biden is President now and we see what Putin has already done in Ulraine, and he most likely isn't finished.

China will invade Taiwan soon. Book it.

Reactions: gatordad3
1. Obama was President when Putin invaded and took control of the Crimea area of Ukraine. Obama sent blankets and socks to help the Ulrainian military.
2. Trump had massive sanctions in place against Russia. Putin did not invade and take over anybody.
3. Biden is President now and we see what Putin has already done in Ulraine, and he most likely isn't finished.

He's just about politics, nothing more. He just makes general statements but doesn't tell you why or how your statement was hilarious or inaccurate. And do you know why? Because he can't tell you why.

Taiwan is the big threat in the coming years. No way could we ever do more than just sanctions for Russia taking some parts of Ukraine over especially the areas that are pro-Russia but I am not sure what would happen if China was hell bent on doing that.

Lefties LOVE high gas prices. The politicians play the global warming game to their stupid voters...and stuff their pockets while laughing at their dumb voters
Higher food and gas prices cripple the poorest Americans. Which drives them to seek government assistance.

This does two very important things that dems want:

1 - It robs people of their ability to support themselves. They become enslaved to the government.

2 - Dems believe it will make them more likely to vote dem if the government is paying for the food and gas that they suddenly can't afford.

Government creates the problem, the provides the solution. Sheep never notice when they are getting fleeced.

You said a mean thing about the dems. That's all @kalimgoodman knows and he doesn't want to hear the truth.

Obama did sanction Russia.

Obama did sanction Russia.
Never said he didn't. But he waited until after they took Crimea, and the sanctions were not crippling. Now, even though Ukraine's Government has been asking for the sanctions against Russia, to maybe deter Putin, once again, the US, now under Biden, waited until after Putin started invading.

Higher food and gas prices cripple the poorest Americans. Which drives them to seek government assistance.

This does two very important things that dems want:

1 - It robs people of their ability to support themselves. They become enslaved to the government.

2 - Dems believe it will make them more likely to vote dem if the government is paying for the food and gas that they suddenly can't afford.

Government creates the problem, the provides the solution. Sheep never notice when they are getting fleeced.
A dependent citizen is a compliant citizen.
Higher gas prices drives the demand toward electric cars. Why do Democrats want to bankrupt the oil and gas industry? Because those oil and gas companies and the rich folks that own and operate them overwhelmingly donate to Republicans. Eliminate your adversaries ability to wage war.

Our "problems"? No, they are not,,but China is. And China smells weakness on a level we have not seen since the Carter administration. So indirectly, they ARE our problem, ever since the disgraceful exit from Afghanistan, leaving thousands of Americans behind enemy lines because you closed a base, and evacuated the military too soon

A dependent citizen is a compliant citizen.
Higher gas prices drives the demand toward electric cars. Why do Democrats want to bankrupt the oil and gas industry? Because those oil and gas companies and the rich folks that own and operate them overwhelmingly donate to Republicans. Eliminate your adversaries ability to wage war.
So I have been thinking about this. I am not so sure that is their real agenda. Remember...their voters are VERY, VERY low information people...and democrats do not REALLY care about people, and climate change...they care about AGENDA, So fuel mostly goes down during a republican administration, which hurts the fossil fuel industry. It almost ALWAYS goes up when dims get in office, because they "declare war" on that industry. My point is, if you think Dims REALLY care about global warming..I do not buy it. I think the gas industry pays them BIG money behind the scenes

Taiwan is the big threat in the coming years. No way could we ever do more than just sanctions for Russia taking some parts of Ukraine over especially the areas that are pro-Russia but I am not sure what would happen if China was hell bent on doing that.

China invading Taiwan would place the US squarely in a vice. Our choices would be very limited. Hopefully China recognizes as much, and I believe that they do, and so they're in the vice with us on that decision.

If and when China believes that they have achieved economic and military parity with the US and our allies, Taiwan is done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gator Fever

It is our problem...for a number of reasons. The global economic crisis that losing Taiwan to China would cause is the main reason why it is our problem. It’s not the dirt that Taiwan rests upon that is at issue, rather the reliance the world has on what they produce and supply to the rest of the world. If China is allowed to control that supply, it's a game changer.

It would take at least a decade, and a ton of treasure, to replicate the production and supply chains. And even then, there's no guarantee that it would actually replicate it. And let's not forget, Taiwan isn't going to cooperate in an effort to make Taiwan obsolete and powerless against the Chinese mainland.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT