ADVERTISEMENT

Putin invades two area's in Ukraine

The Ukraine isn't our fight, but that general is effed in the head. Zalensky is risking his own life when he could have easily bolted and lived like a king in asylum.

I see it in between. I think he has a flee to Poland plan and the guy has lined his pockets supposedly since becoming President. Probably tied in with where Hunter and them were being fed money. Soros behind a lot of it. He let those crooks in his govt.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I see it in between. I think he has a flee to Poland plan and the guy has lined his pockets supposedly since becoming President. Probably tied in with where Hunter and them were being fed money. Soros behind a lot of it. He let those crooks in his govt.

I think Zelensky would be fine in Lviv. And I think eventually (very soon) he will have to move his government there.

There's a very prevalent anti-Russian sentiment in and around Lviv. It's the Alamo imo.

Reactions: Gator Fever
DjJup3qDTXws.jpeg

Levin: ‘We Have a Damn Fool in the White House’​

@kalimgoodman @CFAGator

Levin called Biden a “disgrace and disaster,” describing him as “a damn fool.” He then labeled Secretary of State Antony Blinken and national security adviser Jake Sullivan “pathetic” and lamented that they were in charge of going up against “genocidal maniacs” like Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping.

iden is the called the commander-in-chief. He is a disgrace and disaster,” Levin emphasized. “He actually has the Russians negotiating with the Iranians on a nuclear deal with us. What kind of a fool does that, I will never know. He puts more sanctions on the American oil industry and no sanctions on the Russian oil industry as I speak. What kind of a fool does that when we can use oil to debilitate the Russian economy, the Putin economy, and war machine, rather than debilitate you, Mr. and Mrs. America? We do have a damn fool in the White House. There’s no question about that. And we should be muscling up our military for any possibilities, and we’re not. Despite spending trillions and trillions of massive debt, we are not muscling up the United States military; Russia, China, Iran — the axis of evil — the real axis of evil that exists.”

He continued, “But why does this matter? Because ladies and gentlemen, I personally am sick and tired of hearing the excuses for Putin and the attacks on the United States that we somehow are going to escalate something. We have been incredibly passive in the face of what Putin is doing. Diplomacy? Look who the diplomats are. Look at the Secretary of State. He’s pathetic. Look at the national security adviser. He’s pathetic. We’ve never had such a pathetic team in modern American history — up against true, vile, genocidal maniacs.”

But when Trump said they needed to pay up he was the bad guy.
You just don't understand. Trump threatened national security by threatening to pull out of NATO if the other member countries didn't pay their fair share. Funny that DEMS were against it. They love saying that someone else needs to pay their fair share.

Last edited:
You just don't understand. Trump threatened national security by threatening to pull out of NATO if the other member countries didn't pay their fair share. Funny that DEMS were against it. They love saying that someone needs to pay their fair share.
He would have never pu;;ed out of NATO, but he was using all of his available tools to get these Countries to do their part, instead of it all falling on America. I am sure everyone knows this that was smart enough not to vote for Brandon

Russia is now putting out statements about how it can drive Europe's energy prices to insane levels if they have to and claiming they could make oil close to $ 300 a barrel if these sanctions keep going.

Russia is now putting out statements about how it can drive Europe's energy prices to insane levels if they have to and claiming they could make oil close to $ 300 a barrel if these sanctions keep going.
More reason to drill baby drill and build more refineries here. It's past time to put the crying greenie babies in a corner and send them to bed without supper.

Leave it to Joy Reid to make the World's reaction to PUtin invading Ukraine racist.
But I actually understand why she does this. It's the only way she gets any media attention. She has no viewing audience.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Funny, no concern when Biden left billions in equipment and weapons in Afghanistan.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Funny, no concern when Biden left billions in equipment and weapons in Afghanistan.
Putin invades eastern Europe and threatens the rest with nuclear weapons.

"Some people did something". That bitch needs the circled end of a noose. Preferably the brother fugger deported to Moscow. Let's see how well they receive the TNUC.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
I see twitter is now suspending larger accounts that dare tell the truth about events in Ukraine. Kind of surprised they were allowed to debunk many media lies and tell some truth as long as they were.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988

Whenever the dems, media, @sadgator and @BSC911 all agree on who the bad guy here is......be careful.

Bad stuff on each side but the labs and what they were doing point to the rumors mostly being true. Putin won't settle just for taking Pro-Russia Donbass now. He wants western Ukraine to be fully demilitarized now as part of any deal.

Reactions: gatordad3
Uh Oh. Putin may have just made a mistake and woken the sleeping giant. You DON"T MESS with the Big Guy's $$$

Reactions: gatordad3
Uh Oh. Putin may have just made a mistake and woken the sleeping giant. You DON"T MESS with the Big Guy's $$$
Interesting. I wonder what Russian bank accounts the Bidens and Clintons have?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT