ADVERTISEMENT

Putin invades two area's in Ukraine

I 100% know this to be true. you want proof? Trump is the ONLY president in the past FOUR administrations that Russia did not invade somewhere while in office. Brandon there ONE year, blows afghanistan worse than any exit from a Country in US history, and POOF...invasion. Hussein drew that imaginary line in the sand....and Putin kicked the sand right back in his face. GWB did noting when he invaded Georgia. So my question is...why did he NOT invade when Trump was in office? ( I already know)
LOL. What I know for 100% is that you don't know.

I already told you why. Apparently you didn't read my whole post. You were too eager to spread your Trump fantasies.

Sounds like Russia might be expelling the US ambassador and Zelensky is wanting a ceasefire. Doubt Russia does that without having everything locked down already but you never know.

LOL. What I know for 100% is that you don't know.

I already told you why. Apparently you didn't read my whole post. You were too eager to spread your Trump fantasies.
You must not be able to read. We can both have opinions, but for FOUR years, the democrats best friend Putin did not invade ANYWHERE when Trump was in charge. NO ONE is afraid or respects a little sissy lib. These other world leaders just laugh at girly men. (so do I)

Sounds like Russia might be expelling the US ambassador and Zelensky is wanting a ceasefire. Doubt Russia does that without having everything locked down already but you never know.
I'm not convinced that Putin wanted Ukraine.
What they want is the oil and gas reserves in Black Sea which Ukraine controls and to not have a NATO country on his doorstep.
What I fear is that we negotiate a ceasefire and withdrawal in exchange for further annexation of the southern Ukrainian sea ports (remember they got Crimea with no shots fired in 2014) and NATO assurances that Ukraine will not become a NATO member.
That will allow Putin to have almost full control of the oil and gas that powers Europe. That will make Russia the dominate energy provider and enrich the oligarchs and the increased leverage will weaken the NATO alliance...which is what he wanted to begin with.

I'm not convinced that Putin wanted Ukraine.
What they want is the oil and gas reserves in Black Sea which Ukraine controls and to not have a NATO country on his doorstep.
What I fear is that we negotiate a ceasefire and withdrawal in exchange for further annexation of the southern Ukrainian sea ports (remember they got Crimea with no shots fired in 2014) and NATO assurances that Ukraine will not become a NATO member.
That will allow Putin to have almost full control of the oil and gas that powers Europe. That will make Russia the dominate energy provider and enrich the oligarchs and the increased leverage will weaken the NATO alliance...which is what he wanted to begin with.
Ukraine is VERY rich in minerals also, and Russia really does not have much to export other than oil, considering a country of their size. I know we cannot trust everything we are seeing about what is happening over there, but the thing I am MOST surprised at is Russia does not have a well oiled machine when it comes to their military. They ADMIITED to 500 dead. I believe that happened for two reasons. They are not as formidable as we thought, and secondly, our stuff works WAY better than their stuff does.

Putin controls the entire situation.

He owns The West due to Green New Deal-type self imposed reduction of power production. THIS IS ABUNDANTLY TRUE & ABSURD!

He owns Ukraine and access to most of its resources. The owns full access to The Black Sea & international markets that are addicted to his energy.

He has a bi-directonalrelationship w China for their markets.

He will withdraw from some parts of Ukraine after NATO pledges via a treaty to never allow Ukraine into its ranks.

Putin is much, much smarter than the current leadership in The West.

We had drinks last night w a group of friends. We are all in 100% agreement. Elections have consequences & stolen elections have catastrophic consequences.

We need Trump & MAGA back ASAP.

What is happening in Ukraine, like the disastrous surrender & retreat of Afghanistan - was completely avoidable. There is no incompetence to blame. American action/inaction is not accidental. Our Government’s malfeasance & misfeasance in both cases is intentional.

Putin controls the entire situation.

He owns The West due to Green New Deal-type self imposed reduction of power production. THIS IS ABUNDANTLY TRUE & ABSURD!

He owns Ukraine and access to most of its resources. The owns full access to The Black Sea & international markets that are addicted to his energy.

He has a bi-directonalrelationship w China for their markets.

He will withdraw from some parts of Ukraine after NATO pledges via a treaty to never allow Ukraine into its ranks.

Putin is much, much smarter than the current leadership in The West.

We had drinks last night w a group of friends. We are all in 100% agreement. Elections have consequences & stolen elections have catastrophic consequences.

We need Trump & MAGA back ASAP.

What is happening in Ukraine, like the disastrous surrender & retreat of Afghanistan - was completely avoidable. There is no incompetence to blame. American action/inaction is not accidental. Our Government’s malfeasance & misfeasance in both cases is intentional.
If and when Putin kills Zelensky, he will install a puppet to run Ukraine, just like he has in Belarus.

Reactions: martycat1

Probably end up in Siberia if taken alive or maybe exchanged after the war for sanctions relief.

This guy's feed is a real good one for videos and info on things that are going on. He is pretty good at filtering through the fake stuff early. He is pro-Russian side reading his tweets but he will show the bad stuff happening to the Russian side also if he has it. Surprised twitter hasn't shut him down yet since he has a big following.

There is some pretty gruesome videos showing 'people in cars who were executed handgun style is my guess. They are claiming its people that were shot for trying to flee the town by the Ukraine Azov Battallion. No idea if that is true or not but the video seems real and not faked. People are sharing on their profiles and then deleting so they don't get banned by twitter.

Ukraine has some hard choices to make pretty soon. Either they are going to have to give in to some pretty strong demands on demilitarization, no-NATO and the rest or try and resist giving Russia enough casualties over a year or more that Putin fears being thrown out of power. The conditions for them will be pretty brutal if they choose to fight at all costs.

Did you all saw this gem from CBS:
Yes. It was in another thread. When the going gets tough, the lamestream media plays the tranny card. :rolleyes:

Biden to Zalenskyy: Do you want us to rescue you?
Zalenskyy to Biden: No, we need weapons, not more pronouns.

Rumors out there that Zelensky finally fled and made it to Poland. Not sure if there is any truth to it but I hear he set himself up pretty nice with overseas banking accounts prior to this invasion.

He is supposed to be making a statement soon. We will see if they claim he is still in the capital or not.

bhnYBmxl.jpg

Just when you thought the media couldn't make up stuff worse than before.

• Sad
Reactions: BCSpell
I guess Putin was on Russian TV claiming the reason he invaded all of Ukraine and not just the Donbass region at the border was because the West would just keep flooding weapons in if he didn't do it that way. Says they are taking out the entire military infrastructure and Ukraine will remain demilitarized. I am sure he plans on permanently annexing that Donbass region also.

Last edited:

Wouldn't want to be there now. MLRS is what I did in the Army and unless you are inside a tank you are done for usually. All lighter vehicles and lessor armored vehicles like an MLRS are taken out with that usually.
Bro. I was with III Corps (ACA) back in the 90’s when MLRS was being fielded. Impressive AF.

Last edited:

“If you are determined to go, be professional, responsible, and realistic in your expectations,” Frumentarius writes. “Follow the Ukrainian government’s advice about how to officially register, and do not go there telling them where and how you want to participate in the fighting.

“They will place you in whatever capacity they need you, and wherever they need you most. You are not Rambo, there to single-handedly slay Russians and post your selfies. You will be part of a military machine that is under extreme stress, and you need to seamlessly integrate into that system to be an effective part of it.”

No volunteers will be allowed to bring their own weapons, said the Ukrainian official. Those who fight will be issued at least rifles, he added. He would not comment on whether they will be issued other types of weapons.
---------------------------------------

Crazy people are doing that imo unless they are Ukranian. I guess Putin will like this as its a real large bargaining chip to lift sanctions if they take these people from western countries into custody later. They will probably be sent to Siberia after being captured.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT