ADVERTISEMENT

Putin invades two area's in Ukraine

So this was posted a few days before the place was bombed. Maybe Russia floating that knowing they were actually going to bomb it for some reason. Weapons being stored there or something like that.

As one who does not trust our Government..I trust Russia's WAY less. For whatever reason, NOTHING constitutes the bombing of innocent civilians as they are trying to evacuate. Putin has put himself, and his Country in the league of Hamas, Al Qaeda, Houthi's and other terrorists
I know he is crooked as hell but my guess is a lot of those strikes were for some military reason (and some screwups just like us in Iraq). Early on in this what looked to be legit videos showed Ukranian civilians executed by handgun by thugs just for trying to evacuate the city. It was in the area where most of the military are the ones people call neo-nazis. Cant blame them I guess but Ukraine was hiding artillery pieces by apartment buildings etc. after firing them.

I don't beleive anything coming out of Russia. This is Putin wanting to show justification for invading Ukraine. He desperately wants his fellow Russians to beleive in what he is doing.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
I know he is crooked as hell but my guess is a lot of those strikes were for some military reason (and some screwups just like us in Iraq). Early on in this what looked to be legit videos showed Ukranian civilians executed by handgun by thugs just for trying to evacuate the city. It was in the area where most of the military are the ones people call neo-nazis. Cant blame them I guess but Ukraine was hiding artillery pieces by apartment buildings etc. after firing them.
So I do not want to paint any picture that I believe much of what I see on the news...however he is fighting this war like we fought WWII....bombing entire cities. It is not the same as us missing targets. I believe Russia is losing this invasion. Putins speech yesterday sounded like it was coming from someone pissed off that he lost. I think if Ukraine can hold on (and I think they will) for another couple of weeks, the pressure at home, coupled with the whole world being against them, and then throw in the poor moral with their troops...this thing is going to come crashing down,...and Putin may get overthrown, or whatever they do in Russia when they want a leader gone. There is NO REASON that this is dragging on so long, with Russia losing so many people and equipment. Remember...their economy is HORRIBLE, even before they started this, It is VERY expensive to fight wars

A very long time ago, George Washington gave us the cure for this kind of crap.

AVOID FOREIGN ENTANGLEMENTS.... 🤓

Reactions: gatordad3
So I do not want to paint any picture that I believe much of what I see on the news...however he is fighting this war like we fought WWII....bombing entire cities. It is not the same as us missing targets. I believe Russia is losing this invasion. Putins speech yesterday sounded like it was coming from someone pissed off that he lost. I think if Ukraine can hold on (and I think they will) for another couple of weeks, the pressure at home, coupled with the whole world being against them, and then throw in the poor moral with their troops...this thing is going to come crashing down,...and Putin may get overthrown, or whatever they do in Russia when they want a leader gone. There is NO REASON that this is dragging on so long, with Russia losing so many people and equipment. Remember...their economy is HORRIBLE, even before they started this, It is VERY expensive to fight wars

Maybe not exactly the same but Ukraine is purposely making civilians targets trying to protect military assets and our media refuses to show the proof of that while making up 90% of the news they are reporting.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Maybe not exactly the same but Ukraine is purposely making civilians targets trying to protect military assets and our media refuses to show the proof of that while making up 90% of the news they are reporting.
Not saying your wrong, but how do you know this? It's basically what Putin is saying.

Putin + Main Stream Media = 💩 + 💩

No matter which you listen to, you're getting total 💩 either way....

And actually, if you listen to Putin, you might get a little truth, but the Rat propagandists are untrustworthy 100% of the time now daze....

Not saying your wrong, but how do you know this? It's basically what Putin is saying.
There are videos out there showing this stuff. You just have to go to non-mainstream places to see them usually. Sometimes they don't keep them up long to avoid getting banned though.

That does look pretty fake for some reason. I wonder if he finally went to Poland or somewhere.

I believe that to be true...but that is no reason to level cites that have no military value. There is a MUCH, MUCH bigger problem here than using civilians as human shields. There is warfare happening that more resembles the fighting during WWII than what is acceptable today

Reactions: Gator Fever
I believe that to be true...but that is no reason to level cites that have no military value. There is a MUCH, MUCH bigger problem here than using civilians as human shields. There is warfare happening that more resembles the fighting during WWII than what is acceptable today

Some of it is pretty bad but compared to what Putin did in the Chechan war its a lot less. Putin also seems to be really careful about Russia's casualties probably trying to avoid major backlash back home leading to a coup.

Some of it is pretty bad but compared to what Putin did in the Chechan war its a lot less. Putin also seems to be really careful about Russia's casualties probably trying to avoid major backlash back home leading to a coup.
I think he is very close to this happening. They have lost between 7-13000 lives already. We did not lose that many people if you count both Iraq wars...and Afghanistan for 2i years. I do not see Russia winning this war. Do not see any path for Russia to be able to occupy Ukraine. I think it is more likely that the longer this goes...Putin gets taken out somehow, some way. They have not even gotten to the insurgency yet...and that would be VERY ugly. I just think Putin over rated his conventional military ability

I think he is very close to this happening. They have lost between 7-13000 lives already. We did not lose that many people if you count both Iraq wars...and Afghanistan for 2i years. I do not see Russia winning this war. Do not see any path for Russia to be able to occupy Ukraine. I think it is more likely that the longer this goes...Putin gets taken out somehow, some way. They have not even gotten to the insurgency yet...and that would be VERY ugly. I just think Putin over rated his conventional military ability

Ukraine is giving fake numbers but my guess would be Russia has lost about 3k+. I think Putin has no problem staying in the western part of Ukraine for another year or so if he stays in power. He will probably just try to limit the damage from all those hand held weapons the best he can.

Supposedly these things can travel almost 8,000 miles an hour.

Ukraine is giving fake numbers but my guess would be Russia has lost about 3k+. I think Putin has no problem staying in the western part of Ukraine for another year or so if he stays in power. He will probably just try to limit the damage from all those hand held weapons the best he can.

Supposedly these things can travel almost 8,000 miles an hour.

I used number from someone I trust..Gen Jack Keene, but I totally get what you are saying...there is TONS of misinformation. I love Gen Keene...he does not to me get caught up in that garbage

Last edited:
I used number from someone I trust..Gen Jack Keene, but I totally get what you are saying...there is TONS of misinformation. I love Gen Keene...he does not to me get caught up in that garbage

I like that one Colonel better but Keene is pretty good.

I like that one Colonel better but Keene is pretty good.
Too much confusing info out there. I remember Keene back during the Afghanistan withdrawal saying there were 15000 civilians there waiting to get out...then one week later...the Brandon administration claimed tht there were around 400 left. There was NO WAY they could get that many people out that fast...even using their exfil numbers. So I believe old Brandon left about 10,000 in Afghanistan

Reactions: Gator Fever

Pretty comical considering Zelensky is banning the opposition parties and jailing bloggers and journalists etc. that don't tow his party line.

Looking around the net it appears Russia is pounding the Ukraine military pretty bad right now with rockets and missiles etc. They are also bombing positions with drones which I didn't see much of before. I think Ukraine is getting close to having to fight mostly Red Dawn wolverine style with those handheld rockets etc. If Russia is intent on being there for months or more those things can cause a lot of casualties and equipment losses however.

Reactions: BCSpell
Looking around the net it appears Russia is pounding the Ukraine military pretty bad right now with rockets and missiles etc. They are also bombing positions with drones which I didn't see much of before. I think Ukraine is getting close to having to fight mostly Red Dawn wolverine style with those handheld rockets etc. If Russia is intent on being there for months or more those things can cause a lot of casualties and equipment losses however.
Why do you seem to be invested in Russia winning?

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Why do you seem to be invested in Russia winning?

Not invested in that. Just mostly talking about the real situation and not fantasy land BS western media is putting out. Ukraine is taking some Russian stuff out and disrupting their supply lines with raids etc. but 90% of that stuff we are being fed is straight nonsense getting close to Baghdad Bob levels of accuracy.

Not invested in that. Just mostly talking about the real situation and not fantasy land BS western media is putting out. Ukraine is taking some Russian stuff out and disrupting their supply lines with raids etc. but 90% of that stuff we are being fed is straight nonsense getting close to Baghdad Bob levels of accuracy.
And yet the 3 days to take Kiev narrative that the same media was pushing is now weeks out. I look at the sources I trust and they are not leftists national media outlets.

With few exceptions the story is Putin is the bad guy, Russia is bogged down and Ukraine is over performing.

If true this should be seen as good news.

You do want Ukraine to ultimately win even if this is some drawn out Vietnam scenario?

I want a weak Russia that looks at the lint in its navel, sells its oil at cheap prices, downsizes its military, stops aiding Iran and Syria and shrinks from the world stage.

And yet the 3 days to take Kiev narrative that the same media was pushing is now weeks out. I look at the sources I trust and they are not leftists national media outlets.

With few exceptions the story is Putin is the bad guy, Russia is bogged down and Ukraine is over performing.

If true this should be seen as good news.

You do want Ukraine to ultimately win even if this is some drawn out Vietnam scenario?

I want a weak Russia that looks at the lint in its navel, sells its oil at cheap prices, downsizes its military, stops aiding Iran and Syria and shrinks from the world stage.

Its apparent Russia is willing to wait on the capital and is playing a long game. That was people like me and others thinking that and the fake news pushing that stuff. I thought early on he would try and blitz in quickly and take out that President but he has clearly shown that was not the plan now.

Except for that one Colonel I haven't seen hardly any retired military etc. telling something close to reality on this war. They all seem to be fed the same phrases to keep repeating. I wonder if Fox is even using that Colonel much anymore after the reality check he gave a while back.

There are videos out there with the fleeing elder Ukranians complaining that Azov part of Ukraine's military was forcefully taking over their buildings and using them to conduct military operations putting them in great danger. I wonder if that would ever be aired by our fake news media. Heck there were videos of fights breaking out with the civilians over them using artillery that way also.

My view is Putin probably is in this for the long term and probably won't be killed and the best result now would be to limit the bloodshed and let him take the pro-Russian Donbass area like he did Crimea. I am sure he will most likely insist that western Ukraine doesn't build up its military again also.

Its apparent Russia is willing to wait on the capital and is playing a long game. That was people like me and others thinking that and the fake news pushing that stuff. I thought early on he would try and blitz in quickly and take out that President but he has clearly shown that was not the plan now.

Except for that one Colonel I haven't seen hardly any retired military etc. telling something close to reality on this war. They all seem to be fed the same phrases to keep repeating. I wonder if Fox is even using that Colonel much anymore after the reality check he gave a while back.

There are videos out there with the fleeing elder Ukranians complaining that Azov part of Ukraine's military was forcefully taking over their buildings and using them to conduct military operations putting them in great danger. I wonder if that would ever be aired by our fake news media. Heck there were videos of fights breaking out with the civilians over them using artillery that way also.

My view is Putin probably is in this for the long term and probably won't be killed and the best result now would be to limit the bloodshed and let him take the pro-Russian Donbass area like he did Crimea. I am sure he will most likely insist that western Ukraine doesn't build up its military again also.

Russia may be playing the Long Game, but it’s difficult to imagine that having a 40 mile long traffic jam of vehicles sitting like ducks for several days on the Ukraine equivalent of I-95 was part of their plan.

They were clearly hoping for a quick decapitation attack so they could install a puppet government that they could “negotiate” an agreement with.

The problem for Ukraine is that Russia can lose ten men for every one Ukraine loses and still win. That’s how they beat the Germans in Word War II.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Russia may be playing the Long Game, but it’s difficult to imagine that having a 40 mile long traffic jam of vehicles sitting like ducks for several days on the Ukraine equivalent of I-95 was part of their plan.

They were clearly hoping for a quick decapitation attack so they could install a puppet government that they could “negotiate” an agreement with.

The problem for Ukraine is that Russia can lose ten men for every one Ukraine loses and still win. That’s how they beat the Germans in Word War II.

They seem to be intent on locking most of the the rest down first and limiting their own casualties imo at this point. I guess they told what they refer to as "the nationalists and neo-nazis" in Mariupol to lay down their arms by tomorrow for safe passage as they want to occupy all of it apparently. If I was those guys there I would probably just fight to the death as Russia wants to deal with them big time as they were the ones used to shell and attack that pro-Russian Donbass region I think in recent years. They would probably end up dead or in Siberia if they just layed down their arms.

So now Zelensky confirmed that the US told him they would not be joining NATO but to keep talking about joining publicly. I actually believe Zelensky is telling the truth on that. So instead of Russia just running the Western Ukranian stacked military out of that Donbass region and probably annexing it now Ukraine is going to pay the price for years now because of nonsense like that. Can you say military industrial complex etc... Unbelievable the crap these clowns along with the bought off politicians have been pulling starting after we drove Saddam out of Kuwait.

@Gator Fever

Sources aka links?
Don't usually post links that are found with a couple of seconds search.

Imagine if the Russian counterpart went on Russian TV saying they were going to castrate Ukranian soldiers they captured. Although I think the guy is just talking big you see western media just ignores anything bad from the Ukranian side that doesn't go with the preferred narrative.

Don't usually post links that are found with a couple of seconds search.

Imagine if the Russian counterpart went on Russian TV saying they were going to castrate Ukranian soldiers they captured. Although I think the guy is just talking big you see western media just ignores anything bad from the Ukranian side that doesn't go with the preferred narrative.
I like Prosobiec. I will reserve judgement. But I was specifically asking about the claim about Zelensky.

I saw something from AFP that never appeared anywhere else and believe it to be false.

I like Prosobiec. I will reserve judgement. But I was specifically asking about the claim about Zelensky.

I saw something from AFP that never appeared anywhere else and believe it to be false.

It was at a few places. Nothing against you just have had a rule unless something was not that easy to find to not to respond to link requests usually. The lefties at another site used that to try and pester posters they didn't agree with. My view is if its something pretty easy to find that the person can post a link arguing its not true or something like that.

It was at a few places. Nothing against you just have had a rule unless something was not that easy to find to not to respond to link requests usually. The lefties at another site used that to try and pester posters they didn't agree with. My view is if its something pretty easy to find that the person can post a link arguing its not true or something like that.
I have 12 links I follow...none involve twatter...3 are local and the other 9 national.

WND, Bongino, Daily Wire, Newsmax, OANN, Legal insurrection...

None of these carry water for the left but they also are not reporting the things your sources claim.

So its not a gotcha from me.

But I do believe some peoples reporting might be clouded by dislike for Biden and anti-government agendas regardless of who is in power. I am for small gubmint but we have what we have for now and not everyone is on the take or part of some grand conspiracy to rule the world.

I have a worldview which I hold to be correct. I filter all things through that prism.

It is why I can support Clinton accidentally blowing up an aspirin factory but oppose the Kosovo war. Both involved Muslim terrorist. He chose the wrong side in Kosovo IMHO.

I supported Afghanistan and Iraq but opposed Syria and Libya. Syria had no upside and Libya was cooperating with us. zer0 backed the wrong horse in Egypt. I support the Kurds over Turkey. Turkey is led by an Islamist thug.

I felt Bush dropped the ball when Putin invaded Georgia. I supported Putin's efforts in Chechnya. It is probably the only time I have supported him.

I have mixed feelings on China and Uighurs.

We should do all we can to thwart an invasion of Taiwan. That means putting forces between them and China requiring China to go through us to get there.

We should have had forces in Ukraine to prevent Putin from invading.

We have no Reagans, Thatchers or JPIIs.

We might have a Helmut Kohl or a Lech Walesa.

You have to stare down the bullies and be prepared to beat their @ss if necessary.

I have 12 links I follow...none involve twatter...3 are local and the other 9 national.

WND, Bongino, Daily Wire, Newsmax, OANN, Legal insurrection...

None of these carry water for the left but they also are not reporting the things your sources claim.

So its not a gotcha from me.

But I do believe some peoples reporting might be clouded by dislike for Biden and anti-government agendas regardless of who is in power. I am for small gubmint but we have what we have for now and not everyone is on the take or part of some grand conspiracy to rule the world.

I have a worldview which I hold to be correct. I filter all things through that prism.

It is why I can support Clinton accidentally blowing up an aspirin factory but oppose the Kosovo war. Both involved Muslim terrorist. He chose the wrong side in Kosovo IMHO.

I supported Afghanistan and Iraq but opposed Syria and Libya. Syria had no upside and Libya was cooperating with us. zer0 backed the wrong horse in Egypt. I support the Kurds over Turkey. Turkey is led by an Islamist thug.

I felt Bush dropped the ball when Putin invaded Georgia. I supported Putin's efforts in Chechnya. It is probably the only time I have supported him.

I have mixed feelings on China and Uighurs.

We should do all we can to thwart an invasion of Taiwan. That means putting forces between them and China requiring China to go through us to get there.

We should have had forces in Ukraine to prevent Putin from invading.

We have no Reagans, Thatchers or JPIIs.

We might have a Helmut Kohl or a Lech Walesa.

You have to stare down the bullies and be prepared to beat their @ss if necessary.

Most of the bigger names are just reporting the fantasy land BS that most all of the news places are being told to report apparently. Poso is one of the few bigger names at least willing to post some of the stuff they don't want posted like that head Ukranian medical guy going on TV and saying they were going to castrate captured Russian soldiers. I know Russia has Chechens in there now that will be just as brutal to that Azov regiment as they are themselves so we will have crazy on both sides I guess.

I think once it reached the point it did the only way to avoid Western Ukraine being pounded by Russia was to negotiate a cease fire letting Russia take that Donbass area even if was claimed they were just going independent.

As far as Taiwan that is tricky. Wouldn't be surprised if they want to move on them before this administration leaves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT