ADVERTISEMENT

Is Ron DeSantis Flaming Out Already?

LOL not exactly. He absolutely handled this perfectly and Trump’s paid for endorsers are screaming. He said what all of us who are able to see it’s time to move on are clearly understanding.
Pay attention.

I will be and also posting his collapsing poll numbers for you as he goes up in flames.

Like I said you are what you are. Your mind is made up so I won’t confuse you with the facts.

Like I said you are what you are. Your mind is made up so I won’t confuse you with the facts.

Fr1u3psaYAEPMpS

What Trump thinks of the state of the race with DeSantis right now. He apparently doesn't think things are looking good for them right now.

Trump is exposing DeSantis with facts. @RayGravesGhost @BSC911. Glad he's finally saying what people outside of the bubble already knew.

I will say this its clear Trump reads twitter a lot because Team DeSantis tried a big attack the last few days jabbing Trump on the vaccine and blaming him for the lockdowns etc. It was blown up easily though by showing DeSantis praising the vaccine as much as Trump and him doing all those stay at home orders and business closings etc. unlike 7 other governors.

Reactions: emekz1
I will say this its clear Trump reads twitter a lot because Team DeSantis tried a big attack the last few days jabbing Trump on the vaccine and blaming him for the lockdowns etc. It was blown up easily though by showing DeSantis praising the vaccine as much as Trump and him doing all those stay at home orders and business closings etc. unlike 7 other governors.
I'm definitely not pro Trump. I actually think he's the funniest politician ever. His attacks make me laugh, even his attacks on Biden. Trump is just a funny dude.

Now I also find it interesting that some of his attacks on DeSantis are some things that the "liberal" people on here said and got "laughed" at or called names. I want to see the spin by those people. I remember saying myself how well FL was doing before DeSantis. I remember saying how much FL weather factors in people moving there. Trump and I see the same when it comes to DeSantis.

Its like the 3 stooges are running the DeSantis rollout. How can they not know how that will play with many Reps now.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/desantis-book-event-derailed-angry-231103206.html
DeSantis Book Event Derailed by Angry Trump Supporters
Zachary Petrizzo
April 1, 2023·2 min read

Donald Trump supporters crashed a Long Island, New York, book signing event for Ron DeSantis on Saturday afternoon.

“Go home, DeSantis!” one protester yelled at DeSantis backers, a scene captured by local WABC Channel 7 investigative reporter Kristin Thorne.

DeSantis “is either running a campaign, or he’s not—and if he’s not running a campaign, he should be endorsing Donald Trump,” he concluded.

• Wow
Reactions: Gator Fever
https://www.yahoo.com/news/wing-media-splits-desantis-press-121040759.html
Right-Wing Media Splits From DeSantis on Press Protections
Ken Bensinger
April 3, 2023·8 min read

7ig11z.jpg

Gov. Ron DeSantis has long courted right-wing news outlets, while dismissing mainstream reporters as biased and untrustworthy. But legislation that would sharply curb press freedom in Florida is creating a rare rift between the governor and the media that have helped propel his rise.

The legislation, drafted at DeSantis’ urging as he inches toward a presidential bid, takes aim at several protections in state and federal law, including the decades-old Supreme Court precedent that makes it difficult for public figures to win libel lawsuits. The proposals are packaged in two bills moving through the Republican-controlled Legislature.

While public opposition has largely come from left-leaning and nonpartisan free-speech groups, forces traditionally aligned with DeSantis have in recent weeks begun raising alarm. They are warning that the governor and his GOP allies did not take into account how the bills would affect right-wing reporters and commentators, not just the mainstream outlets that have become punching bags for Republican politicians.

Like many other republicans, DeSantis has now discovered that you can’t outflank or go lower than Trump.

Unless Trump is in jail, DeSantis can’t win the primaries. And now he can’t win the general election either. Taking such a hardline position on abortion (by Florida standards) will not win him any Trumpers, but it will cost him moderates.

Lord No, why can't both parties come up with some new blood that we could all feel good about? I am old and tired of Trump, Biden, DeSantis and Harris. It's a sad state of affairs that we have to keep rehashing the same old names.
I am over them all. So I agree. I like Sununu and Whitmer right now.

• Haha
Like many other republicans, DeSantis has now discovered that you can’t outflank or go lower than Trump.

Unless Trump is in jail, DeSantis can’t win the primaries. And now he can’t win the general election either. Taking such a hardline position on abortion (by Florida standards) will not win him any Trumpers, but it will cost him moderates.
I am also learning that DeSantis is a average/bad politician. If Trump didn't endorse him, he probably wouldn't have won or been relevant.

Rick Roberts on WBAP in Cow Town had a rapid fire call in today asking Trump or DeSantis. Every single call said Trump except one who gave a name I haven't heard of. Reason given mostly: Get us back to the way things were. Another common reason. Just announced Bush support for DeSantis could be a death knell for DeSantis.

If voter integrity isn't addressed in 5 or 6 states by state legislatures, it won't matter who the Pub nominee is. We have an illegitimate PINO who can't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru. He didn't actively campaign.

If voter integrity isn't addressed in 5 or 6 states by state legislatures, it won't matter who the Pub nominee is.

You mean the GOP can't win unless they rig the voting in 5 or 6 more states?

Please list the 5/6 critical states

We have an illegitimate PINO who can't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru. He didn't actively campaign.

And trump lost to him by 6 million votes

Rick Roberts on WBAP in Cow Town had a rapid fire call in today asking Trump or DeSantis. Every single call said Trump except one who gave a name I haven't heard of. Reason given mostly: Get us back to the way things were. Another common reason. Just announced Bush support for DeSantis could be a death knell for DeSantis.

If voter integrity isn't addressed in 5 or 6 states by state legislatures, it won't matter who the Pub nominee is. We have an illegitimate PINO who can't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru. He didn't actively campaign.
Does anyone left who listens to AM
talk radio in DFW these days purport to be anything other than an ultra right wing echo chamber who can think on their own and can say more than “damn right” or “Give em Hell Trump”?
I go back almost forty years to the KLIF days of David Gold and Kevin McCarthy.
Of course these hard bitten relics are gonna say Trump.

talk radio in DFW these days purport to be anything other than an ultra right wing echo chamber who can think on their own and can say more than “damn right” or “Give em Hell Trump”?
1200 people a day move to Texas to escape sewers. Only Florida has more.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
You mean the GOP can't win unless they rig the voting in 5 or 6 more states?

Please list the 5/6 critical states

And trump lost to him by 6 million votes
I recommend Rigged by Molly Hemingway and the documentary film 2000 Mules. I listened to every Biden word in Democrat debates. He couldn't draw flies to a campaign rally. The US avg. IQ of a paltry 98 is not low enough for an all time record 81 million stupid enough to vote for one who promises higher crime and economic stagnation and is delivering. Visit Portland lately? I used to visit a pristine Portland on buisness.

I recommend Rigged by Molly Hemingway and the documentary film 2000 Mules.

Reccomendation for what...being sore losers?

I listened to every Biden word in Democrat debates. He couldn't draw flies to a campaign rally.

And he beat trump in those debates

The US avg. IQ of a paltry 98 is not low enough for an all time record 81 million stupid enough to vote for one who promises higher crime and economic stagnation and is delivering.

You still believing the talking points from the midterms?

Newsflash... you lost again

Visit Portland lately? I used to visit a pristine Portland on buisness.

So what?

Have you visited Jim Jordan's district lately? Why is conservative Ohio violent crime up?

The party isn't going back to the Rep establishment no matter how much they try to rig things in their favor. The Rep establishment power brokers can't stop Trump with the media and their talking heads like the Dems did with Biden over Sanders. If they truly had their act together and most were on the same page in 2016 they might could have stopped Trump in the primary then but they can't now.

The party isn't going back to the Rep establishment no matter how much they try to rig things in their favor. The Rep establishment power brokers can't stop Trump with the media and their talking heads like the Dems did with Biden over Sanders. If they truly had their act together and most were on the same page in 2016 they might could have stopped Trump in the primary then but they can't now.
Yep they might could have.
🙄😂
MAGA English.

Has anybody seen the Governor?

His most populated part of the state is flooded & having gas outages...

And he's busy in Wash DC losing donors to donald trump?

• Haha
Both past & future records are being witheld from the public?
Makes you wonder what the hell is in those records

And I guess the Florida taxpayer who paid his travel bills doesn't have the right to know

This guy is more shady than a $3 bill

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-poised-desantis-travel-records-003728205.html
Florida poised to make DeSantis' travel records secret

0889ab876596af0cee2bd3422ab011c1

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ use of state planes and other information about his official travel could soon be secret under a far-reaching bill that is coming while the Republican governor has been ramping up visits across the country ahead of a likely presidential campaign.

The Florida Senate passed the bill Wednesday by a 28-12 vote, with Republicans using their supermajority to pass the measure since the Florida Constitution requires exemptions to the state’s public records law to clear a required two-thirds threshold. The legislation heads next to the Florida House, where lawmakers are also expected to pass it.

The legislation would not only apply to future travels by DeSantis, but it would also apply retroactively to all records dealing with the governor’s use of the state plane, as well as other top state officials such as legislative leaders.

Republicans contend they are pushing for the bill, SB 1616, at the urging of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the agency which now manages the state plane used by the governor and which has been inundated with record requests. GOP lawmakers asserted that releasing the information would allow someone to look for “patterns” that could jeopardize DeSantis’ security.

Reactions: emekz1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT