ADVERTISEMENT

Per Trump, He got another indictment coming.

For the 2020 election stuff. I am actually shocked by this one. I didn't think he would be charged in this one. I'm curious to see the charges.

I get the feeling he drops out of the 2024 Race eventually, he has leverage to make a plea deal to not go to prison, he’s 77, playing golf and living the easy life and chasing women is a lot more fun to Donald than possibly eating Bologna Sandwiches everyday in a penal cafeteria, if I had to bet it’ll be Desantis and Christie battling it out in the end for the GOP nomination

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
I get the feeling he drops out of the 2024 Race eventually, he has leverage to make a plea deal to not go to prison, he’s 77, playing golf and living the easy life and chasing women is a lot more fun to Donald than possibly eating Bologna Sandwiches everyday in a penal cafeteria, if I had to bet it’ll be Desantis and Christie battling it out in the end for the GOP nomination
You know nothing about Trump.

And if one of these sham indictments does lead to his arrest and confinement it will only increase the chances he wins in 2024.

3817xa.jpg

Man, your ability to think independently is top notch.

Man, your ability to think independently is top notch.

1) Offering Trump a plea to not run is de facto admitting these charges are shams designed to keep him out of power.
2) Anyone who says Christie has a snowballs chance in hell need to be dismissed completely, ALL he is doing is throwing fireballs at Trump.

And if one of these sham indictments does lead to his arrest and confinement it will only increase the chances he wins in 2024.
Because Trumpers love a criminal, I guess. “I could shoot a person on 7th Street and not lose supporters.”

But there’s not not enough of your type to actually elect him again. The man is scum.

Last edited:
Zero chance he drops out. He needs to win or he's probably getting convicted.

The Republican party leadership also isn't strong enough to force him to drop out. He's the nominee.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe

Sham without seeing the evidence? but in your case it doesn't matter. You're all in.

Reactions: Mdfgator
@gatorspeed falls for this every time. Him and ray ray get hoodwinked every time.

First 2-3 times I felt sorry for him. But by now if he's still taking the bait, it's on him. He needs to smarten up, or he'll keep getting mocked.
Coming from a goofball I take this post with a grain of Salt, you’ll have to cut bait with Trump at some point Malone, you just ain’t there yet

Because Trumpers love a criminal, I guess. “I could shoot a person on 7th Street and not lose supporters.”

But there’s not not enough of your type to actually elect him again. The man is scum.
So you really think Trump intends to kill someone on 7th street?

And you won't admit it but you're smart enough to know these indictments are lawfare...they are made up BS to try to keep Trump from running and winning.

And they are having the absolute opposite effect.

Jack Smith is going to get Trump back into the WH, almost single handedly, because a growing % of Americans see the police state for what it is.

Trump is the one that always breaks news on his indictments, and his indictments always go no where and end up badly embarrassing the dems, and galvanizing support for Trump.

Sheep never learn.
Well Malone that’s easy to guess, he’s the first one to be told, it doesn’t take a genius to know this

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Well Malone that’s easy to guess, he’s the first one to be told, it doesn’t take a genius to know this
That isn't the point.

What political candidate breaks stories that would be detrimental to them winning?

Zero. The answer is zero.

He breaks the stories because they help him, every time he's indicted his poll numbers spike up. Decent people don't want unfair political persecutions in the US.

If he thought they were hurting him he would bury the story until the very last second...instead he immediately rushes to announce these sham indictments.

Use your brain instead of your emotions for 2 seconds.

And you won't admit it but you're smart enough to know these indictments are lawfare...they are made up BS to try to keep Trump from running and winning.

Jack Smith is going to get Trump back into the WH, almost single handedly, because a growing % of Americans see the police state for what it is.
I can't believe that you took that as a direct quote. You guys really struggle with basic understanding. Trump was saying that he could do ANYTHING and people like you would still support him....He's been proven correct

1) Offering Trump a plea to not run is de facto admitting these charges are shams designed to keep him out of power.
2) Anyone who says Christie has a snowballs chance in hell need to be dismissed completely, ALL he is doing is throwing fireballs at Trump.

Go get’em, Chrissy!
IMG-2406.jpg

This has always been about doing whatever it takes to make sure Trump doesn’t ever get back in Office. Joe told us that already.

That isn't the point.

What political candidate breaks stories that would be detrimental to them winning?

Zero. The answer is zero.

He breaks the stories because they help him, every time he's indicted his poll numbers spike up. Decent people don't want unfair political persecutions in the US.

If he thought they were hurting him he would bury the story until the very last second...instead he immediately rushes to announce these sham indictments.

Use your brain instead of your emotions for 2 seconds.
Studies have shown that when people become too emotional, their effective IQ drops by up to 50 points.

Some of the dems here are likely in the 30-40 IQ range when discussing Trump.

I’m smart enough to know that Trump has broken many laws, and several independent grand juries have confirmed the indictments.

And the point isn’t whether or not he intends to kill someone on 7th streeet. Of course he doesn’t. The point is you Trumpers would still call it a witch hunt, a police state, etc. and continue To support him no matter what. You all have a blind spot when it comes to Trump. This has been proven over and over again.

He’s no different than every other common criminal that blames “the system” for his problems.. He and his supporters refuse to accept responsibility for his many misdeeds.

Oh, but I guess I’m just obsessing about Trump again, even though he’s in the news every day.

There are plenty of people in this country" who will support a "criminal" convicted on witch hunt charges than support a Pedo who showers with kids. But you keep being the Pedo lover you are.

There are plenty of people in this country" who will support a "criminal" convicted on witch hunt charges than support a Pedo who showers with kids. But you keep being the Pedo lover you are.
You guy implied he want to Fock his daughter, so you have no room to talk.

PS. It’s not a witch hunt. The man has broken many laws and sexually assaulted at least one woman. You guys just don’t care.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT