ADVERTISEMENT

Per Trump, He got another indictment coming.

You guy implied he want to Fock his daughter, so you have no room to talk.

PS. It’s not a witch hunt. The man has broken many laws and sexually assaulted at least one woman.

Lame attempt at Pedos trying to defend their Pedo in Chief. Pedo Joe's daughter openly stated her dad showered with her when she was a kid. And you try to justify it by saying Trump "implied". Keep showing your true colors Pedo lover.

PS. It’s not a witch hunt. The man has broken many laws and sexually assaulted at least one woman. You guys just don’t care.
FTR, you are the only one in the room that admits grabbing titties. @RussellCasse , Spreadsheet please!

Reactions: gatordad3
Studies have shown that when people become too emotional, their effective IQ drops by up to 50 points.

Some of the dems here are likely in the 30-40 IQ range when discussing Trump.
Boy I don’t know what say about you, let’s lay some reality on you maybe it’ll help, Trump nor Biden cares one diddly about You personally in any way, they both could give a crap about your thoughts, I wonder if you put this much effort into your walk with Jesus? I wonder if you put this much effort into caring for your fellow man? Probably not, but it’s something you need to consider seriously, or you will definitely have to answer for it, I’m not judging you, just throwing some matter of fact truth at you

Trump is the one that always breaks news on his indictments, and his indictments always go no where and end up badly embarrassing the dems, and galvanizing support for Trump.

Sheep never learn.
Besides, EVERYONE KNEW from day 1 that the Jan 6 Committee was going to do anything and everything they could, even manipulate evidence and witnesses to get an indictment of Trump.

Zero chance he drops out. He needs to win or he's probably getting convicted.

The Republican party leadership also isn't strong enough to force him to drop out. He's the nominee.
Unlike the DEMS, Its not the Repub party leaders that decides who wins the Repub primary. The Repubs actually let the people vote to decide who wins.

Go get’em, Chrissy!
IMG-2406.jpg
Maybe he will throw up road blocks to keep voters away from the polls.

Besides, EVERYONE KNEW from day 1 that the Jan 6 Committee was going to do anything and everything they could, even manipulate evidence and witnesses to get an indictment of Trump.
you gotta TV don’t you? We’re you alive that day lol cmon man, I knew then this was gonna backfire on Donnie, if he would’ve just chilled, he would be in the White House again, but nooooo he had to pull some crazyyyyy stuff 😂😂 now here we are🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
Unlike the DEMS, Its not the Repub party leaders that decides who wins the Repub primary. The Repubs actually let the people vote to decide who wins.
Inaccurate. Remember when they got Nixon to resign?

PS. It’s not a witch hunt. The man has broken many laws and sexually assaulted at least one woman. You guys just don’t care.
Do you think Meadows flipped?

The one he shoved into a crowded dept store dressing room, silently raped, and then left with no witnesses (as a celebrity in a city he's famous in)?

You'll believe anything if it's bad for Trump. Even the hyper partisan jury didn't believe he did it. There's not one shred of evidence and Bragg had to create a special rule to lift the statute of limitations for this one case...and there's no proof he ever even met the woman.

And why did she wait this long? What's the significance of the timing?

You do know he just countersued I hope...

Wow, talk about lack of self awareness. You voted for a pedophile and now widely known as a treasonous political grifter. Those 250 SARS reports will likely never see the light of day because the DOJ is covering The Big Guy's ass. They've arrested a potential witness and refused to even interview Bobulinski. Biden's on video bragging about firing the prosecutor that was investigating his family business. That right there is Category 5 worthy .:rolleyes:

tornado-siren.gif

The one he shoved into a crowded dept store dressing room, silently raped, and then left with no witnesses (as a celebrity in a city he's famous in)?

You'll believe anything if it's bad for Trump. Even the hyper partisan jury didn't believe he did it. There's not one shred of evidence and Bragg had to create a special rule to lift the statute of limitations for this one case...and there's no proof he ever even met the woman.

What did the jury find him guilty of?

I’m smart enough to know that Trump has broken many laws, and several independent grand juries have confirmed the indictments.
Are you smart enough to know that grand juries only hear one side of the issue? The defense doesn't get to present their case at all. They don't mean what you think they mean.

Which makes them PERFECT for political witch hunts...

Reactions: NavigatorII
Zero chance he drops out. He needs to win or he's probably getting convicted.

The Republican party leadership also isn't strong enough to force him to drop out. He's the nominee.
Agreed. The other nominees are also (candidly) not strong. DeSantis has been a flop (I got that wrong). Pence got eviscerated by Tucker. Asa H? Nikki H?

Tim Scott is a good VP candidate.

Best one not named Trump? Vivek - but he is angling for 2028 and being the VP in 24.

Are you smart enough to know that grand juries only hear one side of the issue? The defense doesn't get to present their case at all. They don't mean what you think they mean.

Which makes them PERFECT for political witch hunts...
Not your best reply or rush to defend. Grand juries are not determining guilt. They are just determining if there is enough to recommend charges. They apparently saw enough to recommend charges.

Not your best reply or rush to defend. Grand juries are not determining guilt. They are just determining if there is enough to recommend charges. They apparently saw enough to recommend charges.
Because they saw one side of the issue with cherry picked information. I’m sure exculpatory evidence was withheld to secure the indictment.

Because they saw one side of the issue with cherry picked information. I’m sure exculpatory evidence was withheld to secure the indictment.
Grand juries and trials are not the same. It's even silly to try make them seem the equivalent.

Grand juries and trials are not the same. It's even silly to try make them seem the equivalent.
Who tried to make them the same?

My point is BSC is all horny over these indictments and arrests and it’s less than half the story.

I’m actually making the opposite point. Talk to BSC about how you can “indict a ham sandwich”.

Same chick that called her African-American husband an 'ape'?

Dang these Trump haters sure do hitch their wagons to some shit people.

My point is BSC is all horny over these indictments and arrests and it’s less than half the story.

I’m actually making the opposite point. Talk to BSC about how you can “indict a ham sandwich”.
Lucy pulls back the football on them every single time. Poor @BSC911 has been horny for every 'we got Trump THIS time' story since Mueller.

It was comedy gold how much he wet himself over that one.

How surreal is this board going to be when they finally throw Trump in jail and EVERY poster here is celebrating?

Reactions: RussellCasse

You kept bringing up "one side". That has zero relevance to how a grand jury work.

BSC was just pointing out that Smith didn't just randomly charge him. He showed the evidence and regular America's thought there were enough to recommend charges.

Guilty or not guilty will be determined at the trial. That's when he can present "his side".

You kept bringing up "one side". That has zero relevance to how a grand jury work.

BSC was just pointing out that Smith didn't just randomly charge him. He showed the evidence and regular America's thought there were enough to recommend charges.

Guilty or not guilty will be determined at the trial. That's when he can present "his side".
No it doesn’t.

Jack Smith gets to pick exactly what the Grand Jury sees. Only one side gets to present their argument, and that includes them withholding exculpatory evidence (exculpatory means evidence that would contradict conviction):

So that means grand jury indictments are pretty worthless, hence the term “you could indict a ham sandwich”.

And BSC didn’t point that out. And no one thinks that Smith “randomly” did anything. This is a hit job, and the goal is keeping Trump from running and winning in 2024.

But you already knew that.

All I am going to say in here, after reading this thread…..

Is there is no way I wasn’t correct about a couple of folks employment.

Oof.
Our trolls are absolutely horrible. The worst.

They start out trying to troll us into believing that Trump is in trouble.

We immediately LOL at point out why he obviously is not.

They get mad that their trolls backfired. Then they get super pissed when they see that we not only aren't taking their bait, but we are LOLing at them as we throw it back in their faces.

Wait till they throw Trump in jail and the ENTIRE board celebrates. Sheep will be confused af

Have you ever sat on a Grand Jury? The DA tells you a brief summary of what they want to charge. Then explains the elements of the crime. The witnesses, usually police, tell you the evidence that fits into the elements and that is it. Then you vote. 99.9% of the time the GJ votes to indict. Conviction rates % do not reach near that high.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT